We're All Best Friends || Oso...

By ssabinaayu

You're the old high school friend of the Matsuno brothers, and you just moved back to your old neighborhood n... More

The Six Shits
The Beginning of The Chaos
💛Baseball ⚾
💓Pink and Coffee ☕
🌈Hanging Out with a Rainbow🌈 Part 1
Carnival Pt. 2
Parents Mishap
Heaven or Hell
🎸Blue Guitar💙
🐸Fappymatsu💚
💜100 Lives💌
💜Cats!😺
Cat Café
❤Red Dinner🥘
Trying To Steal Her Heart Part 1
Trying To Steal Her Heart part 2
Trying To Steal Her Heart part 3
Trying To Steal Her Heart part 4
Trying To Steal Her Heart part 5
🍺Beer🍻
🏩Love Hotel🏩
Osomatsu
Karamatsu
Choromatsu
Ichimatsu
Jyushimatsu
Todomatsu

Y/n Got a Job!

171 5 0
By ssabinaayu

Yawning could be heard in the house as the (h/c) haired girl walked out of her room and slammed herself back to the couch. Ah, Y/n I thought you're this responsible girl.

Well, since her days couldn't get any better, she forgot she doesn't have a job yet. "Shit, I don't have a job!" She said. But Y/n remembered Choromatsu was also searching for jobs.

She quickly get dressed make some coffee and just gulped it down, she even forgot to eat breakfast, and knocked on the door. This is first time she went to sextuplets house, without them telling you. She only remembered that Todomatsu used to wait for her to walk to school together.

The sliding door opened to reveal the dark one. "Ichi! Have you seen Choro-chan?" His heart skipped a beat after she said that. 'Choromatsunii-san? Are they dating already? I knew it...' He thinks to himself even though it's not true. "Hello? Ichimatsu? Matsuno?" Y/n waved her hands to get the attention of the young man, Ichimatsu finally snapped out and let her in.

"Choromatsunii-san is upstairs..." he sarcastically said, Y/n gave him the most sweetest smile she ever gave him and went upstairs.

"Choro-chan!" Y/n said but got the attention of Jyushimatsu. "Hey, Y/n-chan! What are you doing here?" He smiled. "You know what? Jyushi, do you have an actual job?" the girl asked sternly. Shivers went to his spine as he tried to say that he's a NEET. "How about you ask Choromatsunii-san and Totty instead!" He dilated his eyes, it's now sigh for her that the sunshine was uncomfortable and she thanked him and searched for Fappymatsu and Totty.

"Choro-chan! Todomatsu!" Y/n cried and got the attention of both men that she searched for. "Ah, Y/n-chan! When did you came?" "Uh... hello there Y/n! What are doing here?" Both were blushing madly. A dark aura started to surround the (h/c) haired girl and puts her hands onto the brothers shoulders, which didn't help, they just blushed more. "Do you have goddamn jobs?" She asked like she already asked 100th time already. "Well, I used to work at Sutaba. But then... they showed up..." the youngest said with a death glare at his brother next to him. "Ah, me? I'm searching for one. Why?" "I... need... a... fucking job..." She spoke in soft menacing voice.

"Well, let's search for jobs together! The two of us!" Todomatsu said without giving a fuck about his brother who is literally standing next to him. "Okay!" Y/n suddenly be jolting with joy and Jyushimatsu level of sunshine, that they found it cute.

"Later at 1 pm. It's too early!" Choromatsu checked the clock. You nod at him and rushed back to your house.

"Sweet bed, my sweet bed!" Y/n slammed her body to her soft bed. Oh man, don't be so lazy. You'll miss it. Oh...  she took a nap and snores were pretty loud. Jeez, just get to watch anime or something.

It's already 12 pm, you noticed it and quickly get off your bed and get ready. "I have a few more minutes before we meet up, I'll just sit couch and..." you fell asleep again. Dear Y/n, why do you have to bed this lazy in the very chapter?

Choromatsu and Todomatsu went to your house and knocked the door. *knock* *knock*, no answer. *knock* *knock* no answer as well. The brothers were starting to worry about their crush. "Totty, do you her number?" Choromatsu asked with an upside down 'V' frown. "I do!" Todomatsu cheerfully said.

"Hello?" A sleepy voice could be heard by the side of the call.

"Y/n-chan, we already at front door!" Todomatsu giggled gleefully.

"Oh shit, I forgot about you guys!" You cursed.

Choromatsu was really impatient now and just took the phone out if the pink two-faced demon and said "Y/N, WHERE ARE YOU?"

The door opened, "I'm here." You said while still on the phone in front of them. "Ah... s-sorry about t-that!" Choromatsu frantically apologized to you. You chuckled and locked your door.

You three were walking. "Any luck?" "Nope." Was the words they said, until they heard a rumbling stomach. "Oh, I haven't have breakfast today, hehe." You apologized, the brothers giggled while admiring the cuteness that they can't handle.

"Alright then. I'm a bit hungry too." The frog said followed by his brother "Yep, me too. Let's go to the convince store instead!" Todomatsu cheered. As you all went to the convince store you noticed a sign for a job. You stared at it for a while. "What is it, Y/n?" Choromatsu asked, you pointed a flower shop. "Totty, Y/n found a job!" Choromatsu said to his brother. "What job? A florist? Sure, I guess." Todomatsu agreed.

As you went to the flower shop, you met the owner of the shop. The manager was none other than, Iyami. Nah, I'm just kidding. It's someone you never met before. "Welcome! Do you three want to purchase a flower a loved one? Maybe one of these young man want to purchase a red rose to this fine young lady?" You all blushed but the brothers blushed even more. "No no no! We were just wondering about the job!" Y/n peered. "Oh, I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding. And yes I do need an assistant. I'm Takahashi." She introduced herself.

You remember Takahashi and how she would always asked you about the sextuplets and you would answer with different answers. You're the only who knows the girl you love to hangout other than your best friend, was on her death bed. You sniffed and continued.

"Y-yes. Do you have any jobs for us?" "Oh, I'm sorry. I already hired some people and we only have one more position." Takahashi said. You all looked at each other and "I'll take the job!" you all slammed your hands on there counter. "My oh my, y'all are pretty excited for this job! Are you?" We nodded and Takahashi took the three of you to the back of the employee's only room.

The Interview Has Started

Q : "How many kinds of flowers do you know?"

A : Y/n : "Uh... roses, dandelions, sunflowers, and... um... do spider lilies count? Oh and lotuses!"

Choro : "Roses, camellia flowers, jasmines!"

Todo : "Dandelions, roses, tulips, sunflowers!"

Q : "Do you know take care of a plant?"

A : Y/n : "Yes!"

Choro : "Um... yes"

Todo : "Of course!"

Q : "Are you nervous?"

A : Y/n : "Um... kinda..."

Choro : "*sweat even more, almost shit his pants*"

Todo : "Whaa... I mean, yeah but at the same time no?"

Q : "Why do you want to work here?"

Y/n : "I was searching for a job, and found the add for this."

Choro : "I was searching for a job as well and Y/n told about the job!"

Todo : "Same..."

As the interview went more and more questions, you became more confident and finally... IT WAS FINISHED! You let out a sigh and waited outside with Choromatsu and Todomatsu.

It was very stressful, which one of you were going to get the job. The door opened to Takahashi's face sternly to the application papers. "Lucky... one of you will be getting the job!" She cheered. "Who is it?" You chirped. "It's you dear!" She point at you. You were shocked that you got the job, you looked at the brothers, joy sparkled their eyes and a very noticeable flushed cheeks.

"Yay! Y/n-chan you got the job!" Todomatsu cuddling you, and you noticed that Choromatsu's face turned to a frog like demon face, which made you giggled. "Good luck on your new job, Y/n." Choromatsu congratulated you by hugging you too and trying not to be pervy at all.

You thanked Takahashi for giving the job and walked home. Good thing your job isn't that far from your house. They walked you home and you left them with saying "I'm really grateful for you two for coming with me. I really appreciate it, and I'm sorry that you guys didn't get the job but I hope you'll find one soon!" and you smiled the most caring and sweetest smile yet and closed your door.

Their minds blew away by your comment and blushed even reservation than Osomatsu's hoodie. They glanced to each other, death glances. And walked home just to be confronted by the rest of the brothers.
-------------------------------------
Hey, Author-chan here! Finally I got this crucial part of the story that I'm telling. Since Y/n already bonded with the rest except for Osomatsu and Ichimatsu, I'll do them next. Maybe next one is the red demon, idk.

Thanks for reading today's chapter!
ありがとう !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.8K 24
Summary: You are an introverted college student who's in her mid-twenties, majoring in Digital Animation. You live in the same neighborhood as the Ma...
120K 2.1K 33
Reader-chan is a childhood friend of the sextuplets, but when they all ask her out one day, she knows she can only choose one. The story is hard to e...
53.1K 1K 28
im not good with descriptions...😅😅 Anyways,this is my first book so sorry if im bad af at writing So this is a story of the matsuno bros having a c...
50.4K 1.7K 83
A collection of my Osomatsu-san one-shots and short stories that are compiled together for your viewing pleasure! I do take requests, but may not get...