Living as Cinderella

By trackrunner14

Hi my name is Faith Leah Lee I was named that because of my parents endless faith in me. My parents died in... More

Living as Cinderella
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Special Chapter!)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Contests!
Not a Chapter NEED FEEDBACK!!!
NOT A CHAPTER!

Chapter 12

56.9K 1.7K 594
By trackrunner14

Here you go guys chapter 12!

80 VOTES TO UPLOAD!(: sorry but i am really not getting a lot of time with your amazing speed  with the voting haha! please dont hate me! i will make it up to you with an extra long chapter? :D huh huh?! :D

I made this chapter in Trent's POV for those who requested it lol(: i also enjoy talking to you guys when you message me! it warms my heart! Thank you for all the comments and the wonderful complements! 

Enough of my chatting! ENJOY! ;D 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trent’s POV

“I won’t give up because I love you.”

I felt myself freeze in my spot. How can this girl play with my emotions like this? First she is shy, then she is my girlfriend only then to break up with me, then she says she wants me to stay away from her, and now she is saying she loves me? Could she just make up her mind already…

“How do I know you do?” I mumbled keeping my back towards her. Her eyes were burning holes in the back of my skull, I could feel them. Those beautiful green eyes that I fell in love with the first day back to school. I was so happy to be in class with her, I have never thought of her as a nerd like everyone else.

There was a sudden silence. That’s what I thought she doesn’t even know what she is talking about… How typical, just saying stuff to make me stay so she can toy with my emotions some more.

“You make butterflies appear in my stomach every time I catch you looking at me. My heart races when I see you approach me, looking all cute and stuff. Every moment in your arms I felt myself falling deeper and deeper for you; I couldn’t bare the fact that you actually liked me back. I felt like you deserve so much more than what you want. There is no other excuse I can use anymore to keep myself away from you, because truth be told I am crazy about you. It is so crazy that I feel like I am a creeper because I am constantly thinking about you.” She stated, her footsteps growing closer.

My heart practically did a summersault at her confession. Never have I heard a girl say so much in one breath, but I am glad she did. I am crazy about this girl and to hear that she feels the same way is amazing. One thing though was still bothering me… why was she so cold back there? “Why were you acting like that back there?” I asked.

She gaze fell to the floor. “This guy… he threatened me.”

Anger pulsed through me as I watched Faith cringe after saying that. Who would do such a thing to such a sweet person? I have my suspicions…. “What did he say Faith?”

“He said that I had to stay away from you or they would hurt Jessie. I couldn’t risk my best friend getting hurt, no matter how much I loved you.” She responded with a sad look.

I walked up to her and cupped her cheek with my hand. Warmth flooded my hand once I touched her soft skin, man was she beautiful. “I don’t blame you Faith, your friends come first.”

She gave me a soft smile, looking up at me with those big green eyes. “Thank you Trent, can we start over?” She asked hopefully.

“What about Jessie?” I questioned back. Didn’t she just say that she was like that back there because of a threat that was put on her? I am so confused…

She pursed her lips.

I then started to panic. “Not that I don’t want to start over I mean I do I just thought you wanted to protect Jessie. I mean I would love to start over, I mean I don’t want you to choose between me and Jessie.” I began to babble, rubbing my hand up and down my neck.

She left out a little laugh as she covered my mouth with one of her petite hands. “Trent let me explain this before you embarrass yourself with your babbling.” She was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I felt the red tint flooding my cheeks. Was I actually blushing!?! Faith Lee you have done something to me…. “Ok explain then,” I said with a chuckle.

“Jessie told me to come get you after she found me sitting on the floor in the middle of the hallway. She said that she could handle whatever they threw at her as long as I was still her friend.” She smiled, remembering the conversation they must have just had.

I smiled at her. “Well then I believe this is how we started off our relationship right?” I murmured, lowering my head towards hers. This was it I was going to finally kiss her again…

“No its not,” she practically squeaked while placing a figure on my lips to stop the kiss. A smirk was playing on her lips as she looked me dead in the eyes. “What kind of stranger walks up and kisses some girl he doesn’t even know?”

I rolled my eyes but had a smile on my face as I pulled away from her. “Right of course ma’am,” I said with a bow. “My name is Trent Young and may I have the honor of knowing your name beautiful?”

She tapped her chin. “Hmmmm”

 “Please?” I asked with pleading eyes.

She smiled that beautiful smile again and nodded her head. “Hi my name is Faith Lee.”

I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked down at her. “Can I kiss you now? If you don’t let me then I might just have to steal a kiss…”

She smirked again, “oh look at the time I need to get to class. Bye Trent…” Giving me a little wave she quickly un-wrapped my arms from around her waist and practically ran down the hallway.

I chuckled lowly as I turned the opposite way and walked off to class. This has been quite a day but from the looks of it I am starting to think that it’s going to be one of my favorite days.

It only took me a few minutes to make it all the way to the gym for physical training. I walked into the office of my coach and smiled. “Sorry coach I spilt all my stuff in the hallway and it didn’t help that some kids were kicking it everywhere.”

He eyed me skeptically before letting out a long tired sigh. “Go get ready for weight lifting, I expect you to be in top shape for our game tomorrow.” Shooing me with his hand he turned back to his game book no doubt figuring out our plan.

“Yes sir!” I shouted with a salute. Backing out of his room I walked into the locker room with the same smile plastered on my face. I mean can you blame me? I just got back together with the most amazing girl in the world!

“Who did you lay in the five minutes you were late?” Tucker asked, flinging a towel at me.

I scowled. “I didn’t lay anyone…”

He raised his eyebrows, “Then what made you late pretty boy?”

“Something…”

He narrowed his eyes as he hit me with his towel. “As your best friend I demand you tell me who she was that you laid and if I can get some.” He chirped, while giving me a smug smile. That smile that said I can tell when you are lying so why try and hide it.

I did get a little angry at his little comment. “She is none of your concern, I didn’t lay her, and no you can’t get any because she is mine!” I snapped, putting emphases around mine.

Shock crossed his face before he covered it up with his usual smirk. “Calm down man, what crawled up your butt?” He gave me the smug smile again before walking out of the locker room.

I rolled my eyes, slipping on my basketball shorts. He has changed somehow; he isn’t acting right that’s for sure. He wasn’t always the player type, at the beginning of the year he was all nice and fun to be around. Now… well he is just plan down annoying and stupid.

I grabbed my towel and flung it around my neck before heading for the weight lifting room. Nodding at a few people while I passed I finally made it there. I looked around and found Tucker talking to the couple of girls that were in this class.

I couldn’t help but scowl as I sat down and put the weights on my bar. I kept glancing over at Tucker only to see him doing the same thing he has been doing for the past few minutes. “Tucker,” I called out to him.

He looked over his shoulder at me and then turned his attention back to the girls. They nodded their heads so I took it as he was saying bye. He spun around and made his way over to me, “Yeah what’s up?”

“What’s with you flirting with every girl you pass?” I asked suspiciously. Sitting down I began my workout.

“What’s with the sudden interest in my life,” he retorted back at me. He was now glaring at me and his jaw clenched.  Why was he so mad all of a sudden? “I know who you are dating…”

I looked over at him, “And?”

“I want you to leave Faith alone…” His face changed and now held no emotion. He sat down on the bench next to me and sat his face in the palm of his hand.

I sat up and looked over at him. “That’s not going to happen. How did you even know I was dating her, you asked who I ‘laid’ in the locker room not too long ago.”

He shrugged his shoulders and threw his thumb in the direction of the two girls who were chatting. “They saw you two flirting in the hallway, and you need to leave her alone if you know what’s best for her.”

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously, “you don’t have anything to do with threatening Faith do you?” I stood up, towering over Tucker. “If you do I would have to kick your tail for scaring her like that!”

He stood up and got in my face, giving me the most serious death face he could muster up. “Like you would stand a chance against me…” Shoving me in the chest he took another step forward. “Stay… away… from… her.”

I sprang forward as I threw a punch. “Why does she matter to you so much Tucker? She is my girlfriend not yours!” I was not going to lose my girl again, Claire already cause me to lose her once and it will be a cold say in Arizona if I ever let it happen again.

He grabbed onto my shoulders and threw me backwards only to go tumbling with me as I grabbed on to his wrist last moment. “She doesn’t know what she wants Trent, I can tell you this now when she figures out what she wants it won’t be you!” he growled in my face.

I flipped him over and threw a punch before someone dragged me off of Tucker. “Again I ask, why does she matter so much to you!” I demanded, struggling to get out of my holders grip so I could rip his throat out.

“Because I think I am in love with her.” He stated while getting up from the ground. He was holding his nose and staring at me with the coldest expression ever. “And when she realizes she wants me more then you, I will be here to kick your butt Trent.”

My eyes widened and at that moment all I could see was red as I lunged forward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOHHHH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! yet again another fight... But what about that confession and sudden mood change of Tucker! bad tucker....

TEAM TUCKER or TEAM TRENT!(: Remember guys i need 80 VOTES THIS TIME! and i will make the chapter a little longer just for making it to 80 votes ;)

LOVE YOU GUYS! TILL NEXT TIME!

-Trackrunner14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 104 20
What does it take for you to be loved? Friends ? Is the universe, bound to have faith to us? or does faith ruin a life-long dream? Can a normal pers...
6.8K 122 27
My name is Hope Angel Johnson I'm 16 and I'm an orphan I lost my family in a car crash I get pushed around (bullied) in school and I'm just not enjoy...
11.7K 283 40
"The more you suppress your feelings, the more you fall..." Aria plays varsity basketball for Willowside high school. Leah plays for Liberty. Which j...
160K 4.3K 47
SEQUAL to One Little Directional Mix "Sometimes the questions are complicated but the answers are simple" - Dr. Seuss. Life couldn't be more comp...