F⃨a⃨l⃨l⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ S⃨e⃨c⃨r⃨e⃨t⃨l⃨...

By dreameroftheocean

Their fathers do business together. He & her older brother work side by side as the youngest multi billionai... More

Flashback
Flashback part 2
1. The night of his absence.
2. Drowning thoughts of questions and denial of future assumptions
3. Stress.bullshit.brain.fuck
4. His & Hers
9. Attention
7. The garden
8. He saw her & now im in deep shit
9. p0^ñ
10. Emily ღ David
12. Smirk goes to revenge
13. Class of hate
14. Wrong answers for dumb brains
15. Chuckle of boredom
16. New comes with trouble
17. Grey comes with dark lost forests
18. Hand
19. Snap to the bad trouble
20. Moments of flirting
21. Periods
22. Swim of madness
23. Shut the car door harshly
24. Kiss
25. Jessie
26. Jessie
26. What L I E S under
27.
27. Stoned-cold-hearted-asshole
28. His Attention
29.
30. Drunk & tired eyes speak the truth
31. You crazy piece of shit
32. Sorry
33. Ruin
34. Feeling for another girl
35. Drowning
36. memory "drowning"
37. Kissed of swimming
38. Truth ot dare to the secret
39. Secrets
40. You almost cut the girl into pieces
41. Break your hand as you break the glass
42. Flirt
43. Flirt
45
46.
47.
48. This is when everything changed...
49. Not childhood best friends anymore... things changed
50. "Did you reject the kiss" "gurl what did you do"
51.
52
53.
52. No... it was my fault. Shes not doing it
53. Eyes of the shinest blue yet the darkest blue
54.
55.
56. His bet to his young self failed
57. Stuck anger
58.
59.
60. Except
61. Leave
62. Stay as far away from me as you can... it's better for both of us
63. Going against him
64. Stop it
65: the slap after the kiss made it worse
66. His girl- meant his best friend
67. He chose to listen to her... which caused him to lose things
•*•*The end*•*•
10.

44. Wedding going to change everything

915 17 6
By dreameroftheocean

*2 am.. Davens pov*

After she left I couldn't stop thinking. I didn't want it to be obvious but I think it was because David ended up asking me if I was okay 3 times... he's asleep now but I didn't know it was THAT obvious.

'What if I really kissed her?.... what if I really just did it... just went for it?'

Those were the only thoughts in my head for like 30 minutes.

I mean I was gonna do it...
I was thinking about it...
If Cameron didn't interrupt I would've really gone for it.

My body was already at the edge of being out of my control in the beginning but I had ways to... hide it.

Like down there but the second she sat next to me and I really like saw her body with that cute crop top and short shorts... with her wet hair all over her shoulders and some even in front of her shoulders making it in front of her face as well... her hair was so long that it reached the couch... that was when my control was out of my hands.

God what I would have done if—-

If we were alone for just tonight—-
For just... 2 hours....

Never mind stretch that. There's way too much that I wanna do... I need at least 5 hours.

Maybe not even 5 hours. I will never get enough of her. Of her and her body.

I swear if she doesn't become mi—-

I mean... I never become violent about stuff like this. Never have..

But I will for her.

They might not accept us today, tomorrow, next week, next month, or even next year.

But all that matters is she becomes mine.

Mine. Me.

Get that word highlighted.

What I mean by 'they have to accept us' is— they act like they do want us together.

Her parents. My parents. Her grandparents along with mine.

They are always teasing us and everything about getting together. I mean it's like a kid who begs for his parents to get him a puppy. His parents don't take him seriously because he's young, a kid. They just tease him about

'yes, buddy. We'll get it when you're around 5'
'Yes, buddy. We'll get it someday after school'
'Yes, I know. We'll get it someday. Not now'

Then the kid grows up to around 10 years old and one day just forces them to take him to get a puppy. And then the mom and dad are just left staring at each other both thinking that it was a good idea shutting him down but not really because it didn't work..... now he has a puppy. And they have to accept that. Learn how to take care of the puppy and everything with him. Instead of just returning the puppy. That would be useless because the kid will start whining about getting another one.

And her brother....

Ya, that's a long topic. He-

I hook up with a lot of girls, let's start with that. I might not show it and this might even be new to you but I do.

I mean.. Im kinda in a hook up relationship with Ivy right now. We hook up because she chases me and I get bored a lot. Like a lot.

I'm gonna admit it... I just use her for pleasure. Literally any girl that gets what they get... I just do it with them for my pleasure. If I told them I have no, not at all, feelings for them... I don't know what would happen because I don't think Ivy knows I just use her. I mean that dumbass thinks we're in a relationship... not knowing what I do near Wavily.

Or let alone what I think while we're at the dirty part. My hands might be around her body like I'm desperate for some but my mind is somewhere else.... imagining someone else.

Now I know that's bad but I don't really give a fuck.

So, David sees that. He sees how when I get bored... angry, or just... need to let out my emotions I get them out either with gym, breaking something, beating someone up (which that is very rare because I'm never able to do that), or sex.

That's not someone you want your younger sister to date, is it?

But then again. I really do pay more attention to Wavily more than any other girl. To be honest, I don't really see any other girl. She has stolen my eyes, mind, and

I don't wanna say heart because that's fucking cringe but she has stolen my soul from me.

Even when she doesn't even give me anything.

Like anything.
-
I got out of the bathroom when Cameron was playing video games and David was too tired to stay up this late.

I sat on my bed and put my head on my hands trying to stop thinking and get her out of my head but I found myself rubbing my bottom lip with my thump and—- let's just say not very pretty things were going on in my head... not too pretty.

"What the fuck" I heard Cameron's voice in disgust.

"Dude what the hell! I can't even think around you. Why can't you literally just not go in? Creep" I got mad when he laughed. "I can't... and let's forget the funny part but bring the disgusting part which is her sleeping and you having those- not good- inappropriate thoughts" his face was written all in disgust.

Made me chuckle.

I dropped onto my bed next to David and got my phone when I heard Cameron talking. "So, what are you waiting for knowing?" He asked in confusion yet his eyes didn't leave the game. "Waiting for what?" I said just above a whisper staring at the ceiling as her image kept on floating in my head. I had a little smile on.

"I literally don't understand neither of you. It's like you both are listening to the same love song staring at each other" he chuckled as a frowned formed on his face. He then got my attention. My phone was still in my hands but my attention wasn't.

I wanted him to continue but he never did. "Continue?!" I frowned at him. "What? There's nothing else?" He simply replied. "I'm confused" I said fast and short.

"Dude. You both are staring at each other, right?"

"Right"

"While listening to a love song about fucking sex" he dramatically said.

Cameron turned his head around to look at my still confused face when he whispered

"Fucking dumbass"

"Watch it" I stated.

"What are your thoughts right now? What's that empty brain got for me?" He breathed out as he went to his game.

"Rather not say" I simply said as I was embarrassed.

I mean how to I explain that I, literally, was imaging her under me- fuck.

I was kissing her.

She's in my room. On my bed. She has a blue dress on that's just right on her shoulders about 2-3 fingers wide. It's about 5 inches above her knees. Her hair is her natural curls and her face-

Her lips are soft, soft, so soft and red like she has just finished drinking wine.

She's looking up at me with her baby dark navy blue eyes... all innocently but she isn't as innocent as you think she is.

I lean in to kiss her as she pulled me into a kiss and closer to her with my necklace that's around my neck.

God- what I can do.
What I would do-

I can feel her body. Everywhere.

I'm getting really hard. Really hard.

That's when I go fully on her, making myself push against her, pushing my hips against hers. Making her feel me. We're both breathing hard.

She bites her soft red bottom lip as I pull in for another kiss that brought my hands to go to her ass and thighs as the other was on her cheek.

Her hands were either on both side of my face or in my hair.

I wanna go further.
I wanna do so much more.

I wanna do more.

When the moan left her throat that drove me fucking insane. Insane. The most insane person.

That's when I pushed myself against her hard. Still having our clothes on... but that seemed to do it's job.

That's when I went to her neck, kissing every bit of it. Every inch I find. Everywhere.
- -

But how do I explain that to him. How do I tell him that's what I'm exactly thinking of RIGHT NOW.

"Dude... she really had like thoughts thoughts- like thhooose thoughts" and that's what grabbed my full attention, again. he was laughing and playing video games.

He was playing video games AND talking so I don't think this asshole has that many brains to know what's going on in my head right now. He can only have one.

He looked behind himself which saw me in my thoughts and that's when he knew it was his time to bully me by telling me all of her thoughts and me getting more—- unpleasant thoughts.

"When you took off your hoodie" he smirked and continued with his playing. "She really- ooo"

"Stop" I warned him. "When you caught the cup and your hands ended up like that—-" I cut him off "Cameron stop" I really was horrified because David might wake up.

"Let's not talk about her thoughts when you got closer to her" he chuckled as he knew damn well he was making me go crazy. "Cameron if you don't stop I'm ripping your head off-" as I warned him I remembered something.

"Can you remember yesterday?. you can read her mind, so tell me who the guy is!!" I got really ready and confident as I got up to sit at the end of the bed. Right behind him. He looked like he was pausing and didn't know what to do or say. "I-no no... I don't" his shaky voice came out.

"Yes, you can, c'mon" I admitted it for him. It was stupid because you could clearly see he was doubting weather it was a good idea or not.

I had a frown on my face the entire time because there's no way he's getting away with this.

"Cameron, c'mon..." right after that he faced me.
"I'm waiting?" I simply said as the frown turn into an obvious face of me showing how stupid this was.

Like?....

"Dude, I really don't remember-" I cut off his guilty voice.

"Ya ya. Like imma believe that. Dude you caught me in 4K all the time. Especially when we're in a room full of people you really love to catch me in 4K only to tell me to stop staring at her ass because David is gonna get me.... so why the fuck aren't you telling me this?" My phone was still in my hands as my elbows were on my knees and my head was turned to him.

He starting going back to his game to avoid me.

"Is there something bigger in this?" I got quiet. My eyes turned to him as his face was in the screen.

"Dude, I don't know..." he got frustrated.

"Tell me what the hell is going on. Who the hell is this guy y'all keep defending?" I got mad as well.

"Dayven. I. Don't. Know-"

"Then fucking face me and tell me the truth." I said it slowly for him to understand.

My responds didn't make since because he said he didn't know but he wasn't facing me and he was trying to end the conversation... plus he got more suspicious as the conversation switched so I knew he was lying for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.2K 58
"Why would you do that for me? We barely know each other?" I say barely above a whisper. "Because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever s...
250 65 21
Teagan Monicroff comes from a long line of Monicroff Mages, hero's, and special beings. The Monicroff blood basically entitles her to being perfect a...
325K 10K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...
1.6K 140 10
Steve From scrawny kid orphaned kid living on the street to being the most ruthless and notorious mafia leader. I run New York City. I have one rule...