Random Fandom Oneshots

AisyDaisyDew25 द्वारा

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... अधिक

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi Cariña
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

Foggy Memories

199 1 0
AisyDaisyDew25 द्वारा

Part 2 to Brainwashed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)’s POV~

I woke up in Recovery Girl’s office, looking around.

“Kami?” I question, seeing the small nurse.

“He’s awake. And he’s asking for you.” She says, helping me up. I shakily stand and follow her to a padded room, seeing Kami in a similar rig to what they used on Bakugou at the sports festival.

“I’ll leave you two alone. If you need me just press this red button here.” Recovery Girl says, pointing to a large red button on the wall. I nod and watch her leave, then turning to Kami. 

“(Y/N) You finally came.” He says, looking at me with crazed eyes.

“I had to… I’m the only one who can knock some god damned sense into you.” I say, sitting down right across from him.

“What’re you doing (Y/N)?” He asks wearily.

“Just relax.” I say softly, placing my palms on either side of his head. I enter his mind, flipping through the memories within, trying to find the ones of the League of Villains. 

Once I found them, I extracted them, putting them into a special orb that went with my costume to help me with interrogation. I then pulled up a peaceful memory for him, the one of our first kiss, and left the room, leaving him to relive the moment over and over again.

I walk down the hall and hand the orb over to the investigators.

“That’s all I got… please, don’t blame him… it’s our fault he went over to them in the first place.” I whisper, then walking to Class 1-A.

Once I entered the class, I was greeted with cheers and hugs from almost everyone.

“(Y/N) you’re back!” They all say, earning a small smile from me.”

“Yeah, I’m back.” I mutter.

“Mr. Aizawa, can I please get copies of the work I missed? I’d like to try to catch up with everyone.” I say with a small, almost apologetic bow. He nods and hands me a tall stack of papers. I thank him and walk back to my seat.

~Denki’s POV~

I smile, staring into her beautiful (E/C) eyes, gently cupping her face in my palms as she leaned in, her soft lips against my own, chapped ones. In that brief moment that our lips met, I was in heaven. Her warm hands moved to rest on my shoulders while mine settled on her small waist. 

After a few seconds, I pulled back, looking into her eyes once more.

“How did I ever get so lucky to have you?” I ask breathily. She blushes and giggles, fiddling with her (H/L) (H/C) hair. I blush softly, unable to stop staring at her beauty.

“K-Kami? You okay?” She asks, her face a bright red. I blush and sit back.

“Y-yeah… you’re just… so beautiful.” I say breathily. She lets out a squeak and hides her face.

“Th-there’s something wrong with your eyes then.”

“My eyes are perfectly fine. Although, I may go blind from your beauty.” I flirt, winking at her. She squeals and buries her face further into her palms. I gently peel her hands away from her face and kiss each of her palms.

“Gorgeous.” I whisper.

“O-oh hush.” She says, her face red enough to rival a tomato.

“Never, not until you accept my compliments~” I say, kissing her cheeks.

“F-fine! Th-thank you.” She mutters, looking down.

“Better. You’re welcome love~” I whisper, pulling her close to watch the sunset with her.

~(Y/N)’s POV~

The class day ended and I walked to the room where Kami was being held, looking to the officers guarding it.

“S-so… what’s the verdict?” I ask shakily.

“He can remain here. So long as he doesn’t have the memories. His punishment is remaining a hero, with you constantly there to keep his memories in check.” says the detective.

“O-okay. Thank you sir.” I whisper, bowing.

“The second he mentions anything about the League, wipe his memories and restart him where he left off.”

“Yes sir.” I say, walking into the room after taking the key from the officer. I release Denki from his loop and settle onto my knees next to him.

“Hey Kami… how’re you feeling?” I ask soothingly.

“A little foggy… wh-what happened?” He asks, rubbing his forehead with his now free hands.

“The league attacked and took you captive. We just got you back. Do you remember anything?”

“N-no… just going on a date with you then it’s all foggy.”

“Good… they did some terrible things to you.” I whisper. He looks at his arms, furrowing his brows.

“What happened here?”

“They make you push your quirk to the limits… it backfired.” I whisper, hating that I had to lie to the man I loved. But it’s for the best.

“And what happened here?” He asks, gently touching the scars on my neck.

“Th-they turned you on me… it’s alright though. I don’t mind it. And it’s not your fault love.” I whisper, taking his hand in mine and walking out of the room.

“We’re gonna go to our dorm now. Okay?” I ask softly, leading him towards the dorm building. He nods, following me closely. Once we arrived in the dorms, I allowed Kami into mine, going to get us some snacks.

I walk to the common area and gather the rest of our class.

“Why’s he here (Y/N)?” asks Mina.

“The police let him go. The punishment is hero work, seeing how set he was on villainy and also I have to keep his head clear of League thoughts.”

“Okay, so we can’t talk about what he did?”

“No, never… As far as he’s concerned, he was kidnapped and they used him. Got it?” I ask sternly. They all nod.

“Good. Now, who the hell ate all my goldfish?!” I shout, shaking the empty container.

Sato calmed me down and gave me a fresh plate of cookies to share with Kami. I thank Sato and grab a couple glasses of chocolate milk, going to my room. I see Kami sitting cross legged on the bed.

“Oh, (Y/N)! Did Sato bake those?” He asks, reaching for the cookies.

“Yep! Just to welcome you back!” I say cheerily.

“Kami, I spoke to the therapist that examined you after we got you back and she says that I have to keep the memories away, because they would be too traumatic… so, every night I have to use my Quirk on you.Is that okay?” I ask softly.

“Of course. I don't think I wanna remember.”

“Okay.” I whisper, climbing into the bed and pulling up our streaming service, putting on a comedic movie to lighten the mood. I grab my softest blanket and wrap it around us, curling into his side while I nibble on a cookie.

“(Y/N)...”

“Yes Kami?”

“I love you… so much… you know that right?”

“Of course, what's wrong?”

“Nothing… I just wanted to tell you that I love you a lot… and I want to apologize for whatever I did to you under the League’s control.”

“Hey, it’s okay.  I personally love the scar… it’s almost like… like you marked me~” I whisper, gently rubbing a hand over the scar.

“O-Oh…” Kami whispers, blushing.

“I’d even let you do it again.” I whisper, kissing his jaw before focusing back on the movie. Kaminari blushes, his free hand moving to rest on my hip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all, here's part 2! I'm gonna do a part 3 with possible smut!

Luv y'all,
Aisy Daisy

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

86.3K 2.2K 64
idk what this is there's the bakusquad they're weird as shit uhh there's chats... and stuff/randomness a lotta serokami and kiribaku (bc they're my f...
98.9K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...
355K 2.7K 34
A bunch of gay ships from my hero academia Probably smut, lots of fluff and feel free to comment on the first page of the book if u have any requests
3.5K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...