Sander Models (sander sides a...

By ArtsyPrince

Sanders Modeling agency is a male-only agency for anyone and everyone. They don't care if you are black, whit... More

Intro!
1- Virgil
2 - Virgil
3- Virgil
4- Virgil
5- Virgil
6- Virgil
7- Remus
8- Virgil
9-Virgil
10-Virgil
11- Roman
12- Virgil
14- Roman
15- Virgil/ Roman
First A/N (Edit)
16- Roman
17- Virgil
18- Roman
19- Virgil
20- Remus
21- Virgil
22 Janus
23- Virgil
24-Virgil
25-Remus
26- Virgil

13- Virgil

369 15 12
By ArtsyPrince

     "Thank you," I said to the guard, who I've learned that his name was Adam. He nodded and went to a corner to watch over everything. Remy was being mean to Roman because he can't get a good picture. 

    "Roman! I said to look over here, not at Virgil!" Remy said, clearly annoyed, and pinched the bridge of his nose.

    "You want me to look at a boring shop! I want to look at something pretty!" Roman shot back as he crossed his arms. 

   I choked when I heard that and Emile started to giggle at us. Roman and Remy stared at each other, very intensely. Then Remy sighs and dropped his arms to his side in defeat. He brought his right arm up to his waist and started to shout at me.

     "Virgil! Go stand in front of that shop!" He said as he pointed the shop. It was a little bakery full of cakes and people, Ew people.

    "Wait, what?! Why am I getting roped into your argument?! " I yelled back as I stared at them both.

     "Bitch, just do it," Remy said as he grabbed his coffee cup off the floor where he had placed it. I sighed and got off my chair and did so. I sighed and drop to the floor to sit criss-cross. The other three looked confused by how quickly I did it. 

"You are a spider, that's all I got to say," Roman said as he went back into the pose he was doing and was now looking at me. I went stiff, not sure what to do then I heard knocking behind me. I jumped up and turned to see what it was. I say a teen holding a piece of paper. "Are you Virgil Storm?' it said.

    I looked to see if there was a door to the bakery from the patio space and there was. I nodded to the kid and got up and went to the door. The kid notice it and went over to it. I opened it and the kid looked really excited. 

    "I'm a huge fan of your work and it would mean a lot to me if I could get an autograph from you!" They said. I gave a small smile to them.

    "Of course, let me grab a pen, wait here," I said as I went back to Emile and grabbed my bag. I opened it and grabbed three pens, purple, red, and black. 

     Emile smiled at me as I turned to him. I raised an eyebrow, "What's got you smile?"I asked as I set my bag back on my chair.

     "You," He said as he went back to watching the shoot. I shook my head and went back over to the kid.

    "Okay, I got three colors, which would you like?" I asked them and they pointed to red. I gave them another smile. They handed me Thoughts of Me. I felt a wave of sympathy wash over me.

    "May I ask why you like this book?" I asked them. They took a deep breath and tears started to weld in their eyes.  "Hey, hey, hey, You don't need to tell me," I said to them as I held onto their shoulder. I gave them another smile, in an attempt to calm them down,

   "Um, I lost my mom to cancer, reading your book, and how you dealt with the loss of your dad, it was comforting to know that its okay to go threw something traumatic and have thoughts like that, and how you dealt with them helped a lot," The kid said as they wipped their eyes,

   "I'm sorry, that you lost your mom, but I'm glad you were able to find comfort with the book, that was my goal with publishing it," I said with a small smile, the kid looked at me with a small smile. 

    "Can I have a hug?" They asked and I smiled, I extended my arms and they went for it. I held them tightly, not really wanting to let go, but I did, I knew that they would be okay and that they had someone to go with.

     I opened the book and started to write, ' Life is full of challenges. Many of them will hurt for a bit, but in the end, you will develop yourself and figure out the good in the life that is yours,'. With that,I handed the book back to them and gave another smile to them. They smiled back.

    "Joe, let's get going," Someone, who I assume is their dad, called to them. He had a kid on his shoulders and another one on a kid leash. They waved to me and left to help their dad.

    I walked away from the door and saw Roman staring at me with a huge smile. Remy was taking pictures and seemed please with the result of the pictures.  

    I walked back to my seat and sat down. I started to eat my respado again and ignored Emile's giggles. I heard someone walk over to me to see Roman standing next to me with a smirk.

    "I didn't realize you were good with kids," He said as he leaned on the armrest of my chair, basically leaning over be face to face with me.

    "I didn't realize that was unknown knowledge. I have been babysitting kids since kinder," I said with a smirk.

    Roman looked confused and was about to speak up, then it hit him. He gasps really loud. 
"I am offended that you think we were trouble at a young age!" Roman said and I started to laugh at his dramatics.

    "Be honest! You, Remus,and Janus were always at my place and made me watch over each of you! remember that one time when Remus wanted waffles and nearly stuck his fork in the toaster!?" I told him feeling giddy and nostalgic.

     "Remus and Janus is a different story! Tell me something where you have to come to my rescue!" Roman said as he stood up.

    "That one time where you lost your phone but it was in your bag and we spent an hour trying to find it so we were late to school, and in the end,I was the one to find it!" I said as I watch the color drain from his face and just started to laugh.

     "Shut up! You don't know how often I do that nowadays," Roman said while trying to cover his face, "Which reminds me, where is my phone?" He asked as he sent his hands to his back pockets. 

    "It's with your other clothes, now go get change, We need to head back to Phoenix to get our stuff to be here for dinner with Virgil and Rosa," Emile said as he stood up and head to stand next to Remy, who had his computer open and was working on the pictures.

    "Okay, before I go, I want a picture with you," Roman said to me, I turned to him and he grabbed my phone.

     "Just so you know, I won't send it to you," I said as Roman tried to figure out my phone,

    "Damn android user," Roman cursed as he handed me back my phone and chuckled at him. I opened it by putting in the pattern and opened the camera. I handed it back to Roman and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I just held up a pice sign since I'm an awkward bean. 

    After Roman took the picture he handed it back to me. He waved off and he went back into the building that he was first sent to. I sighed as I looked at the picture. I look so awkward. I scrunch up my nose in annoyance.

     I sighed as I closed my eyes, " I wish I brought my computer, I want to get some work done" I thought as I stared at the only cloud in the sky, it was really big and dark. I smiled at it, it was covering the sun and it cooled down a bit. It was nice.

    I sighed as I grabbed my bag, I opened it and pulled out my notebook to see if I can use any ideas in it for the next book of Chances Of The Universe.  

    'What are some major plot points I have in there, that would be unexpected?' I thought as I looked threw some ideas, then one stuck out to me.

     Person a becomes insecure because something happened and they weren't able to anything about it and person b had to fix whatever happened.

    'That's it!" I thought and I sat criss-cross in my seat. I started to write, write the next part of the book. I had already finished the intro, I just needed the rising action, and that's what the event is. then the turning point isn't going to be him being insecure, it'll be him acting on it.

     The main characters of the book are Alyssa, Hiram, and Nix. Hiram is who I'll make insecure. Alyssa is the one to save the day with the event. Of course, I'm not going to make Hiram suicidal, just insecure about his ability to go threw his chance and how Alyssa took it. 

    Nix, who was very insecure about themself at the begging, notice that Hiram was becoming insecure and instantly tried to help out. 

    "Whatcha doing?" Roman asked. I screamed and the chair tipped over, I was going with it. Before I felt the impact of the floor, I felt arms wrap around my waist and I grab hold to whatever was near me, which ended up being Romans neck/shoulders.

    I stared at him, feeling conflicted, I was glad that he caught me, but like, now we're literally chest to chest. I felt my face heat up but I didn't dare look away. His eyes were too pretty, (God I'm cringing while writing this, I'm not one for fluff.) 

    "Are you okay?" Roman asked as his grip tighten around my waist as he stepped back to set the chair back upright. I nodded and let him go once it was set back up. 

      "What happened?! We heard a scream!?" Emile asked as he came over to us.

    "Roman scared me, that's all," I said as I got off the chair. With the fall, the notebook fell off my lap. I bent over and grab it with the pens as well.

    "Sorry, I wouldn't think that you'll get scared that much," Roman said and god did he look cute, (ew I hate myself for that.)

    "It's okay, don't worry about it," I said as I sat back down again. "And to answer your question, I'm working," I said as I re-opened the notebook to get back to work,

     "Okay, well, before you get back to work, can you tell me what you think about this outfit?" Roman asked. I turned to him and looked him up and down. He had a dark blue loose tank top. He was wearing light wash jeans that were bleached at the bottom, with red tennie shoes.

     "You look like the beach," was all I said to him as I went back to work.

   "You're not going to tell me I look pretty?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. 
   "No," I said and went back to writing. Remy and Emile laughed at the exchange.

    "Come on Roman, let's get to work," Remy said as he grabbed his camera and went back to his spot. Roman pouted and went over to do his thing. 

     I sighed as the two left and went back to work, Emily sat next to me in his chair and went on his phone. Before I knew it, I felt my phone vibrate. A notification from Instagram popped up.  I opened it and apparently I was tagged in a story. By Emile.

(I forgot to add the @ sorry! Also, kinda hate how the shading on the jacket is)

    I sighed and turned to Emile who was holding Remys spaire camera and took another picture of me. He smiled sheepishly and brought the camera to his lap

    "You could of at least asked, I would of said yes," I said as I went back to work, I heard Emile make a sound of excitement and went back to taking pictures. 

     Who knew Roman and I would be models this shoot?

**********************************************************************************

Hi, hello, yes, hi. I'm sorry if I confused anyone last week, if you caught it then congrats, and if you didn't, then that's fine I'm just going to explain it. I wrote a few weeks ago, that Virgil is really tall, but then in last weeks first post I wrote that he was shoter then Roman, this is strictly for the au that's it. Another I wish to brief you on is that if you are reading on mobile, the star line is really long, I write on a desktop so I write everything in the length of that. Third this is that if I update in the afternoon is probably because I'm adding art to it or I got into a situation where I can't write in the morning. Anyway, I found some memes, (most from hxh again but like ) also my little sister's friend calls hunter x hunter, hunter times hunter instead of hunter ex hunter, or hunter hunter, is confused the hell out of me and my twin. 

I found them *^*

God I love pintrest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 21K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
16.1K 508 20
Okumura is hiding from the Vatican at UA, but someone, is watching him. Can he survive this new threat whilst being pursued by earths greatest exorci...
136K 5K 55
𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 -1 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘-1 𝔽𝕥. ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕓𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝔾𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕. *𝐈...
3.4K 87 12
Ah yes, Business bay, but why just have a group? why not...a whole New Empire :) ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧ This takes place in the DSMP This is a s...