I Love Her ~ Elmax Story

By elmaxislife15

El Hopper and Will Byers are the new kids at school and are greeted and welcomed by Max and Mike. Max quickly... More

Characters
The New Kids (1)
*Not An Update*
Thanks Will (2)
Scoops Troop (3)
Chat (4)
Go Get Your Girl (5)
Coming Out (6)
The First Kiss (7)
Double Date (8)
Three inches (9)
Promise? (10)
Sibling Love (11)
*Not An Update*
Girlfriend Love (12)
Oops (13)
*Not an update*
zoomers (14)
*not an update* (please read)

*Not An Update*

1.6K 27 1
By elmaxislife15

*NEW CHARACTER*

Billy Hargrove
Portrayed by: Dacre Montgomery
Age: 20
Sexuality: Straight

Sorry I forgot to put him in the list of characters! I just wanted to tell you his information now because he's going to be a big part of the upcoming chapters. Also thank you for all of your support!! Right now I have 93 reads which is so amazing! And sorry for the time gaps between parts, school started back and it's been rough. Just know that I'm still working on this and I'm really excited to write the next couple of chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
70.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
156K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...