My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

By TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... More

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me
Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.

15.4K 503 30
By TheCreative3

Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn it Life.

"So carry me homeee!"I sung to myself as I danced like an idiot towards his office.

I'm not going to let him get on my nerves this time.

All You need to do is put it on his stupid desk and go home.You need some rest.

I knocked on the closed door as I inhaled a steady breath as I removed the one earphone I had in..

"Come in!"His manly voice came from inside and I scrunched my face up in the hope, that vanished, of him not being in there.I slowly walked in.

"If it's you again Miss Joanne please go away I'm not in the moo-"He dropped his pen and cut himself off as he looked up to see me.

Glad to see she still annoys him,guess Karma visited him for being an asshole.

"Oh it's you..I-I'm sorry I thought you wer-"His eyes softened and I just got the essay out my bag with my throbbing hand.

"It's okay,i said by 2 and now it's 2 so here you go.2500 on why I should listen to my proffesor"I could if I wanted to shout at him,complain,hate him and despise his guts..but I treat everyone with respect..sometimes.And that's just me..except for Dicky.

He's an asshole so if he didn't give me respect I wouldn't either but talking politely is in my nature,thats a good thing but when it comes to him..god I wish it wasnt.

He stood up suddenly and started walking up to me,his white shirt fit him so well..

I quickly placed it on his desk not wanting him to come any closer and started walking back a step whilst he took a step forward.

"Blair I'm really sorr-"I could feel his breath even though he wasn't that close yet,it scared me how he caused fire on my skin when he exhaled,how tingles started appearing and I wanted to smile at nothing.

"Okay Cheerio now!Ive gotta get going kind sir however you'll see the pleasure of my dear voice tomorrow,thats just a jiffy away!Tar-Tar!"What the hell is wrong with me?!Bringing up old English!I'm so stupid!

I waved his off as I said that and hurried out the door.

As I closed the door I connected my palm to my forehead.God I have to stop cutting him off mid sentence!And acting like a fricking idiot!

"You stupid fucking idiot!"His voice chanted from behind the door and I furrowed my eyebrows confused.Is he cursing himself or me?

Without realising what I was doing I let my retarded brain take over me and I found myself in his office again..he was cursing himself.Why did I hate that he did?My heart was accelerating out of my chest.

Why did I care if he did anyway?He was chanting the truth.

His dark hazel eyes didn't look up this time,he was too engulfed by his thoughts as his had his head in his hands.

Did I-I make him upset?What did I d-do?

My feet started stepping closer in the tiny desk in his office that used to be Mr Smithers.

What am I doing!Stop it!

"Don't.."His soft voice whispered,he hadn't moved from his position.

I froze completely.Don't?He doesn't want me here,hell I don't want me here!What am I even doing trying to help him or cheer him up..i don't even know why I came back in.

"Don't what?"I questioned,sounding more confident than I actually was.He was too good looking,i feel insecure,like he thinks I'm ugly as f.

"Don't come closer"His cold tone hit me like ice.

Don't let it get to you.

"Why?"I asked with a blank expression on my face,I hate it,how does he do it all the time?

"Do you want another essay?"Fucking hell!What the hell got his boxers in a twist!?If he wears boxers..Do you think he's an underwear guy or boxer guy?I would prefer if he was-

Blair.

Okay okay!

"No and that is why I am getting out of this office immediately"I half whispered and added a smile,why do I always think positive!Atleast you get to go home and be done for the day.

I turned on my heels and walked out just as he was about to speak.

Never again.

--------------

"Luke I don't know how he fricking looks like do I?!"I screeched through the phone as I was standing in a massive Hurd of students.

"Okay okay!Im sorry I'm panicking!Im trying to tell you but I get lost when I think about him!"Luke's nervous voice made me smile at how much he cared for this stranger.Well stranger to me.

"The beauty mark you told me about on his jawline?I can try and find that?"I looked around and had to tiptoe to find this 'Nate' guy.

"No don't do that,you won't see it unless you go super duper in his face!"He sounded worn down but worked up.Wait what?

"Luke how would you know he has a beauty mark then?"I questioned as my eyebrows knitted together.

There was a brief pause as I heard the Xbox controller drop on the floor.

He cleared his throat as I put my hand on my hip,waiting.

"Sweetheart please tell me you didn't do anything stupid..."I crossed my fingers on one hand and prayed silentely.

"Ha!Stupid.Me.Never!"He choked out nervously and I huffed impatientely.

"Damn you Lucas Bethany lentcher!"I used his full name which he hated if I ever said outloud to prove how serious I was.

"Hey!Dont call me that!I 'accidentely' pushed myself into him but that is it!"He whined and I thanked the lord.

"Leave me alone!"A guys voice screeched suddenly,making me turn my attention to the tone,but the voice was so innocent and..cute.Pain was in that voice and my heart started hurting.Why do I have to be so sympathising sometimes,stupid heart.

"I'll find him don't worry bye"I quickly spoke and hung up as I walked to the front of the crowd.

My eyes widened as a massive back was facing me but that innocent face was pushed against the wall as the pricks hand strangled him.

All these people were useless.Staring at him bully that innocent boy and doing absolutely nothing..people like these made my blood boil.

I walked Infront of the guy to look at the idiot-

"Ricky"I spat out disgusted.

His dirty blonde hair and green eyes made my skin itch,i hated him.

His hand dropped from the guy as he itched the back of his neck.

"Blair,hey"He spoke like he would to anyone else and I felt sick.

The guy was about to run when Dicky got his hand and punched him in the stomach as he screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"I screamed angrily as I knelt down beside the other guy.

"He thinks he's all it,walking into me"Idiot snickered.

I looked down at the boy and his brown curly hair shone..his eyes were open but pained as he held his stomach but stayed strong.

"You're a fucking idiot!You're in an university not Middle school!"I shouted,fuming at him.

Then I noticed a tiny beauty mark a little under his jaw and my eyes widened.If Luke was here he would kill that son of a-

"Nate"I breathed smiling at this adorable person..but that idiot caused him pain..pain to my best friends love.

His light brown eyes looked at me confused before I stood up and Dicky looked at me with a small smirk.

"If I fucking see you near him EVER again I will make no hesitation to break your fucking neck,dont touch him,look at him or breathe on him ever again..You'll see a side of me which will haunt you the rest of your life"Lukes threatening voice came from behind me before I could utter them words.

But knowing Ricky he wouldn't take me seriously.

Ricky looked at me and him as he came beside me and locked my hand with his,protectively.

"What the hell"Rickys voice was angered but calm.

"Do you fucking hear me or do I have to break that nose of yours to get your attention,DONT touch him"Luke shouted in his voice and Dicky just walked away,waving me off.

"Don't you all have classes to go to?Or do you just want some more drama?Because,god I have a lot in store for all of you"I spoke at the crowd with a look that said 'get lost'.

How can someone just stand there whilst a person beats someone?How cold hearted do you have to be?

Luke fell to the ground next to Nate and brushed some hair out his face whilst they stared at eachother.I had to cover my mouth with my hand to not let out a massive,and believe me,massive awwwwwww.

"Hey again"Luke spoke softly.Then his eyes broke away from his and looked at mine,hurt.I knew why he was hurt..he didn't know if he was gay or not and he's incredibly in love with him..he can't stop acting like the way he does when he's with him.

"I'm going to go get you an icepack"His voice was full of pain of not being able to do anything as he stood up not sparing another glance at him.

"Luke.."I whispered gently but he just went past me.

I helped Nate up and he smiled alittle.

"Not much of a speaker are you?"I joked and he just chuckled.

"I am but lately I'm at loss for words..thankyou though"He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

I need to ask him!

You can't just ask him if he's gay when He doesn't even know you yet!Or had a decent conversation yet!He's literally in pain he did just get punched in the stomach.

Yeah i know but I want to do this one thing for Luke,he does so much for me.

You might scare him off thoug-!

"Are you gay?"

Wow Blair.

------------------1770 words---------------

If you enjoyed this please let me know:Vote,Comment,Fan&Enjoy!😘

Stay smiling you're beautiful!💎xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.1K 53
My whole life is 'have to.' I have to work full-time to pay the bills and keep food on the table. I have to finish college for a chance at a bette...
465 17 14
Who knew that love could blossom in Chemistry class? When Harper and Alec engage in a mega pickup line battle, what would this little flirting lead t...
Mistaken By Karsyn

Teen Fiction

141 27 11
The smooth life of a 19-year-old boy's life was going just fine until it goes into a different direction as a strange girl that is the same age as hi...
266 1 22
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...