His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XXIX

3.7K 272 146
By CHOCOHONEY-

San woke up that morning holding the prince in his arms. "Wooyoungie.." San murmured, kissing the prince's cheek, "You're so beautiful.." The knight whispered and Wooyoung woke up with a shy smile on his face.

The prince blushed and hugged San tighter, burying his face in San's chest. "Good morning." San spoke.

"Good morning." Wooyoung whispered. San ran his fingers through Wooyoung's hair and the prince hummed softly. After their intense talk the day before, the two felt somehow inseparable.

"San?" Someone knocked on the door somewhat urgently. The knight groaned and got out of his bed.

"Wooyoungie do you want to stay in my bed?"

"Mhm.. it smells like you." Wooyoung spoke softly, not even realizing the effect he had on the knight.

San blushed, "What do I smell like?"

Wooyoung shrugged,"I'm not sure.. but it's all warm and makes me comfortable."

San smiled shyly and went to open the door.

"All of the other girls that were sent home after the prince never returned to their houses." Mingi spoke urgently.

"What?!" San's smile dropped immediately as he listened to his friend speak.

"We haven't been able to determine where they've gone." Jongho added.

"Holy shit.." San muttered,"Do you know when they went missing or the route they were taking?" San asked, inviting the males into his room and going to grab a shirt to wear.

"We think-" Mingi entered the bedroom to see the prince laying on San's bed. "Oh- sorry for intruding." Mingi turned his back to the prince.

"This is so embarrassing." Wooyoung murmured and pulled up San's blanket. San laughed softly.

"Um.. can you guys look away so Wooyoung can go to his room?" San asked and the prince flushed a bright red.

"Oh, sure." Jongho spoke and the prince went back to his bedroom so he could change and put on less revealing clothing.

・:*:・

Wooyoung shut the door to his bathroom, and Jongho and Mingi opened their eyes. Mingi smirked at San, "What were you guys up to all night?"

"Ah.. nothing that you're thinking of." San frowned and Mingi's facial expression turned to a look of concern.

"What-"

"Just.. get on with it. What do you guys know?" San asked as he headed into his bathroom and started brushing his teeth.

"Oh! A few of the carriages we saw were near the borders of the kingdom.. but we couldnt find any traces of the girls or anything on the carriage.." Mingi spoke and San just absorbed this information.

"I don't think these kidnappings are just random bandits." San spoke. "Especially when there were "bandits" at the prince's birthday." The male grimaced. Those fuckers gave Woo nightmares for ages.. poor baby.

"Oh yeah.. about that.. isn't the prince engaged to a girl from his birthday party?" Mingi asked with uncertainty.

San frowned and immediately Mingi regretted asking the question. "Sorry." Mingi apologized to San immediately

San shrugged. "Yeah. He's engaged.. but we're still together.. I don't think I can actually let him go." The knight murmured truthfully.

"..Aren't they going to expect things from the prince.. such as.. an heir?" Jongho asked.

"..Well.. the prince and I haven't quite gotten to that part of our conversation yet." San murmured. "Right now we're kind of dealing with something else."

"Oh." Jongho sensed how serious it might have been and decided to stop asking the knight questions. "Anyways, we aren't really responsible for the investigation going on.. but I'll tell you what I know when I figure things out."

"Alright." San spoke and his friends left his room.

・:*:・

"Are they gone now?" Wooyoung asked, peeking his head into San's bedroom.

"Yeah. They just left." San approached the prince and grabbed his hand before pulling the prince close.

Wooyoung blushed and smiled up at San. "How do you feel today?" San asked softly.

"I feel a bit better.." Wooyoung murmured.

"That's good." San kissed the prince on his forehead. "I'm proud of you for telling me everything.. I know it's something very serious.. and it was mean of me to keep pushing you to tell me what happened."

Wooyoung's eyes watered. "I love the way you care about me." The prince sniffled and San felt a few butterflies in his stomach.

Wooyoung had said the 'L' word to him. They'd never really used it often around each other. And even when they did, they didn't use it as a way to say they loved each other.

And right now, if San was honest, he was itching to tell the prince those special three words that he had only ever told his mother.

"Of course love, I'll always care for you." San murmured and kissed the top fo Wooyoung's nose.

・:*:・

Jieun stood outside Wooyoung's bedroom door anxiously. She wanted to tell him about Areum, but she wasn't sure how the prince truely felt about her. For all Jieun knew, the prince might actually be starting to like her.

Argh.. I'll just do it anyways.. Jieun knocked on the door and a moment later San opened it.

"Oh. Where's Youngie?" Jieun asked.

"He's just reading on his bed." The knight invited the girl in.

"Wooyoung?" Jieun asked, seeing her brother sitting on his bed absorbed in a book.

"Yes?" Wooyoung asked, meeting his sister's inquisitive eyes.

Jieun frowned, he doesn't look sick..

"I-I.. um.. I want to talk to you about your fiance."

Wooyoung stiffened and looked away from Jieun.

"What about her?" He asked.

"I.. I just don't think she's a good fit for you." Jieun spoke honestly.

Wooyoung turned to look at her in surprise,"Really?" He asked softly.

"Yeah.. and I'm sorry if this is me being invasive.. but she seems very touchy with you in public.. and maybe I-I'm just reading into things.. but you don't look comfortable at all Woo."

Wooyoung turned to look at San who was standing across the room and watching them converse. ".. Well.. I don't quite want her as a wife.." Wooyoung admitted and Jieun looked at him in shock.

"We could always go and find you another wife Woo! That girl is wicked and evil."

Wooyoung's eyes watered and before he knew it he was spilling everything to her. "I don't want a new wife. I'm in love with a man. I'm in love with San." Wooyoung covered his mouth in shock and San froze.

"Y-You're what?!"

"I love San!" Wooyoung exclaimed as he cried.

"Wooyoung-" Jieun began but she was cut off by Wooyoung.

"I know! I know it's illegal! But I can't help it. Being here got so lonely.. and San is the only one who likes me and treasures me and he makes me feel so happy." Wooyoung wiped his eyes. "I don't like Areum!"

Jieun sat there in shock. "S-So you're homosexual?"

Wooyoung nodded.

"I.. I'll be back in a momen-"

"Please don't tell anyone Jieun. Please!" Wooyoung hiccuped.

"I wouldn't ever tell anyone Wooyoung. That's your secret. It's not anyone else's business. I'm glad you told me.. I just want to process it for a moment." Jieun hugged Wooyoung, then stood up to leave the room.

Wooyoung watched her leave before frowning and looking down at his lap. San approached the prince and kneeled in front of him.

"Why did you tell her?" San asked.

"..I don't know." Wooyoung admitted softly. San wrapped his arms around the prince.

"Well I'm here.." San pulled away,"And by the way Wooyoung.." The knight began.

"Wh-what?" The prince stuttered.

"I love you too." The knight whispered and wiped the prince's eyes.

Wooyoung smiled softly and more tears fell down his face as he hugged his boyfriend.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Omg they said the L word

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 94 12
Wooyoung returns from Italy after finishing some business and meets the famous man they call The White Devil in person. Choi San just wanted to solve...
747K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
556K 20.1K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
54K 2K 47
When Im Jaebum walked into the JYP building Park Jinyoung knew. He knew who his soulmate was. [1st book to Soulmate series]