half/closer | GirlXGirl

By reversereverie

• English • half/closer - Hilary and Khloe ❝ Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of your own f... More

half / 1
half / 2
half / 3
half / 4
half / 5
half / 6
half / 7
half / 8
half / 9
half / 10
half / 11
half / 12
half / 13
half / 14
half / 15
half / 16
half / 17
half / 18
half / 19
half / 20
half / 21
half / 22
half / 23
half / 24
half / 25
26 / closer
27 / closer
28 / closer
29 / closer
30 / closer
31 / closer
32 / closer
33 / closer
34 / closer
35 / closer
36 / closer
37 / closer
39 / closer
40 / closer
41 / closer
42 / closer
43 / closer
44 / closer
45 / closer
half / closer
Bonus Chapter

38 / closer

2.5K 118 30
By reversereverie

"Andante."

"W-What?" I murmured between our pressed lips.

Hilary chuckled softly. "You were asking what's on the play. It's Andante of Mozart."

I moaned when she slipped her tongue between my lips in hunger. Lifting her on the art table, I melt into our searing kiss, not minding if I was bothering her from her homework. I just couldn't resist touching her, seeing her making art on the canvas with just my shirt and her lacy underwear. Who wouldn't feel lucky if you have a talented and gorgeous fiancée?

As I enveloped her waist inside my arms, she locked her legs around mine and our kiss gradually made fire with each clash. Even so, I had to pull away and went to ravish her neck. Hilary drew her head back and pressed her hand on the back of my neck, surrendering on my lips.

Aside from the intense attraction I have for her, hearing Mozart's piano pieces urged me to delve furthermore. So I slipped my hand under my shirt she was wearing and then caressed one of her nipples. She moaned at the contact, her legs tightened around me. Then I sucked the skin on her collarbone, giving the spot a kiss mark.

"Klo, please," Hilary whispered intimately, causing me to look at her. Her eyes were filled with thick lust as she begged to be touched further. Hearing her plea, I removed her top and tossed it aside, revealing her rounded breast. Then I ripped her underwear down and let it fall from her legs. I cupped her bottom and carried her body, causing her to put her arms around my shoulder.

Our lips met again as I pressed her back against the wall of her art studio. Hilary eagerly pulled the rim of my crop top and she managed to slip it out of me as I let her stand on her barefoot. My Waltz gave me a playful glance first before she dove her head on my chest to consume my bud. I kissed the top of her head and then aimed my hand between her legs.

As I started to rub the rosy stigma of her flower, her mouth on my chest moved lavishly causing our pants to mix inside the art studio. With dissatisfaction, she pushed down my short along with my underwear, then her hands crawled between my thighs and began to caress my pulsing lust within. I let out a scruffy moan from the sudden invasion of her digits. Every wet slip was making me shudder in indescribable pleasure. And of course, I gave my best to keep up with her pace and so we let ourselves drown under our desire for each other.

Each push and curl inside made solid pleasure in us. We gazed at each other with lust in our eyes while we kept on increasing the speed of our hands between each other's thighs. Hilary bit her lips, her eyes shut close which motivated me to speed up more. I pushed her body closer with my other hand so that I could easily reach the limit she was willing to claim with me. Although she was already on her way to her pinnacle, she still kept on giving me the same pleasure, causing me to release loud and repeated moans.

Our fingers glided so easily with each other as we listened to the wet tempo of our rhythm. Our pants persuaded our body's pleas to grasp the extreme pleasure for each other. I wasn't near yet but her beautiful face was adding to my pleasure as I watched her mouth ajar, her succulent eyes on mine.

Damn!

In another sunk of her fingers inside me, I grunted so loud releasing myself in a juicy bliss, causing my knees to weaken. My face dropped on her shoulder and she held me around my waist to support my quivering body. My pants were erratic and I had to bite my lip when she slowly pulled out her fingers. I could feel my core pulsating from that intense orgasm.

"That's... That's beautiful. Are you okay?" Hilary murmured, giving me a kiss on my temple.

I controlled my breathing. "N-Not yet."

True, because I haven't made her reach her peak yet so I gave in to my knees, my fingers were still inside her. I started all over again at a rapid pace, trying to jump into her before-climax state she was in a while ago. Then I placed her thigh on my shoulder and licked her core while slithering my fingers inside and out.

Hilary moaned so loud, both of her hands were on my head as she pushed me between her legs. Soon she was gone and was ruined into a satisfying pleasure. I could feel the shuddering moment she was experiencing as I held her close. She bent over me, her hands were still on my head and I placed my arms around her waist and release her floret while licking my upper lip.

Standing up, I pulled her inside my arms and cradled our body together. We hugged each other for a while and let our hearts be at normal bound. She had mine in a complete mess of a beat and I couldn't be happier at this moment. Every second with her was pure happiness and I just couldn't believe that she was still mine after everything.

"I-I should finish my painting," Hilary said with a set of giggles.

My wide smile was prominent on my face as I drew away to get a better sight of my girlfriend. "C'mon, there should be a second round."

Hilary chuckled at my proposition. "You still have your afternoon class," she said, and then she glanced at the wall clock behind me. "And you should be getting ready now."

I rolled my eyes. "You know that I don't mind being late, unlike your ass."

Hilary looked at me with warning eyes.

"Fine, maybe later then," I surrendered but squeezing her ass cheek anyway.

She gave me a peck on my lips before walking out of the embrace. One by one, she picked up our clothes, dressed, and then handed out mine.

"Don't need them, I'm gonna take a shower anyway," I said, kissing her cheek before walking out of the studio butt naked. I made sure to sway my hips to let her see what she'd rejected.

"Later, okay!" Hilary called out to me, causing me to shake my head with a grin on my face.

Sure, later...

°°°°°

College was pretty much different from high school. Here, people minded their own business. You would meet a new kind of personality and it would widen your perspective. There was a handful of fraternity and sorority that would love to recruit you for manpower reasons but I wasn't really interested in those kinds of setup. I preferred to work alone or just with the small group. I'd seen Kate doing charity works and she seemed like she wasn't enjoying her role. But as she said, she had to comply with her mother to get whatever she wanted from her.

Good for her though. For me, it had been a month of full-on studies and adapting with the city and its people, and I was still coping with all of it. The only familiar thing was my Hilary and of course, Xander.

And for obvious reason, I haven't told Hilary about him. I knew all well that she wasn't really fond of him.

"Hey, wanna talk about how are we gonna do this?"

His voice suddenly pulled me out of my thoughts. Turning my attention to him, I realized that this was the first time he ever talked to me since the day I broke his heart. Yikes!

"Ummm, maybe we can meet at weekends?" I suggested, figuring out if I was just being unlucky today because of all people I could be partnered with, why did it have to be with Xander?

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and stared at me with a frown. "Look, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable just because I had feelings for you before so I better ask Professor Knox if we could---"

"It's fine, Xandie. I thought that you're still angry with me given that you'd never talked to me just until now."

Xander shook his head. "No, I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable just because I'm here and I really didn't know how to approach you. In fact, I'm not angry with you anymore."

I smiled in relief.

"So," he prompted, gesturing his hand. "We only have the remaining ten minutes to discuss how should we do this 3d animation project. Is it okay if we meet somewhere? It's your call anyway."

I gave it a thought. "Can I get your number and I'll give you a heads-up? I can't really decide right now."

"Sure."

We exchanged numbers and I told him that I would message him later. My afternoon class ended at six and I walked out of the university and pondered about how would I explain this to Hilary. I was certain that she was going to demand a reason why I didn't mention to her about Xandie being in the same class as me.

While walking through the humble university street of the old city, I decided to call Hilary first to sense her mood. I inspected the surroundings first, then stopped in front of a shop while I listened to the repeated rings on my phone.

"Hey, you coming back now?" Hilary questioned once she answered at the fourth ring. Her enthusiastic voice made me smile instantly and I hoped that I wouldn't ruin it later.

"Yeah, I'm on my way back. Finished with your art?"

"Almost. I haven't realized how much time had passed actually."

I chuckled. "Which is good because you're passionate about what you're doing."

"True," she said with a giggle. "But wait, are you almost home now? I- I haven't cook our dinner yet."

My smile widened, gushing at the fact that she made it a mission to improve her cooking skills for us. She was even gotten Mad to taste her cooking every once in a while before giving me the final result.

"It's fine, waltz. I'll just buy some take-outs. What do you wanna eat?"

She hummed before answering, "I'm craving for some pizza after all these artworks.... and of course, you. I miss you so please, make it quick."

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling furthermore. "Roger that, H.D."

Once I hung up, I squeezed my eyes in dilemma. She was going to be mad and I couldn't think of anything to make her feel better once I told her about Xander. She seemed so happy and I didn't want to ruin her mood. Pizza wouldn't do, for sure.

I was about to walk my way home when someone grabbed my shoulder from behind and my body instantly reacted, controlling their arms and took them down on the hard surface.

"Wow, sis! Really?!"

"Shit!" I immediately released my victim once I realized it was Quinn. And her girlfriend was quick to go over her in concern. The passerby looked shocked too for a moment but went on their own business anyway.

"What the hell?!" Arisa hissed at me while helping Quinn up.

In my defense, I raised both of my hands in surrender. "Sorry, it's just you suddenly grabbed me and I took it as a threat!"

Arisa threw me a glare before turning to my sister. "We need to get an appointment with orthopedic now."

"No, I'm fine," Quinn laughed lightly and pulled Arisa in an embrace.

Arisa frowned. "How would you know? When we went hiking in Portugal, you slipped your foot and I was stupid not sending you to the doctor. If I didn't notice the huge swell on your ankle after the hike, you could've lost your foot right then."

"You're being dramatic. It was just a sprained ankle and I'm sure Khloe didn't put a lot of pressure in that, right?"

"Yeah," I reassured her, still couldn't believe they were here in front of me. "I would hug you right now but your Feisty Butt is on the way. I'm liking the tan though."

Typical Arisa rolled her eyes. "You should be grateful. We came here from a month-long vacation in Coron just to celebrate your stupid birthday. I didn't want to leave yet because I was in paradise but my girlfriend insisted so I didn't have any choice but to see your average face."

"Aw, you shouldn't have," I retorted bitterly. "Get back to your paradise, I wouldn't mind having none of you on my stupid birthday."

Quinn sighed and then initiated to hug me close to her. "Stop pissing each other off, you two," she warned then pulled away. "We were on our way to your apartment but we saw you like a lunatic on the side of the street. Is there any problem? Where's your girl?"

That reminded me. "Shoot! Hilary's at home waiting for me and I need to buy pizzas for our dinner."

"Then shall we go now?" my sister prompted and gestured to the car that was parked on the side of the road, steps away from us.

I gave Quinn an appreciative smile then we hopped in. We drove off towards the university's private estate and I told them about my problem with Xander.

Oh, my sister. Always there whenever I needed her. And I truly should be grateful to them because I was certain that Hilary would be ecstatic to see them.

°°°°°

"I'm thankful that you're being honest, Klo," Hilary said and it made my skin crawl at the way she looked at my eyes. And the way she smiled was familiar in my bones. She was officially mad about me hiding about Xander for weeks but internally keeping her emotions in check. Maybe because she didn't want to ruin this night and we have important guests.

Quinn nudged me on my side and I glanced at her annoyed. She was giving me a knowing look while munching a slice of pizza. "Who's your neighbor in the backyard?"

"That's Mad, my personal bodyguard," Hilary answered her question. "She's not really a sociable person."

"Any news about that criminal?" Arisa instantly shifted the atmosphere and once she noticed, she bit her lip in regret.

I shook my head and rested my tired back on the couch of our living room. I looked over the window and stared at the outdoor light pole in the backyard. It seemed like a beacon of a terrible past looming in the darkness I'd never gotten rid of despite not giving a shit about it for months. His touch was imprinted all over my skin like a tattoo. The mere thought jerked me out to the reality as soon as it drifted back to my mind as I glanced at my sister.

"Well, I haven't mentioned this to you, love. I'm receiving reports daily from my private agent," Quinn said and it immediately piqued my interest. The private agent meant the service she hired from the Earl. She mentioned that it was better not to engage with them so they could do their work more effectively. Jett wouldn't dare to go closer to me if he knew that I had somebody watching me. Their main purpose was to catch him off-guard.

"So it's true that I'm not the only one who has bodyguard here." My girlfriend nodded in approval. "That's a relief."

"So far, they haven't seen any odd movements."

"Maybe he's already gone," Arisa suggested, resting the side of her head on Quinn's shoulder. "I mean, he was shot and all and probably bled out until..."

Her last words were in a whisper and I let out a sigh. "But I'm still getting paranoid."

"Maybe it's time to move on."

Again, I was astounded at Arisa's behavior in the situation. She seemed more empathetic compared to before. She was right, though. Well, I was trying to move on but the horror of the past was still creeping on the back of my mind like a sticky bomb. In time, he would surely crawl back into our lives and destroy it.

"Can we just not talk about that?" Hilary said, tapping my thigh lightly, causing my attention to shift towards her. "I've already booked a table for us at the dining restaurant near the university for your birthday. Is that fine?"

That put a genuine smile on my lips. "Yeah, I just want it to be simple, just as I told you. Nothing extravagant."

"We better go," Arisa announced, nudging my sister on her side.

"Why? You're not staying the night here," Hilary asked.

Quinn shook her head. "No, we're staying at the hotel. Just message me the address of the restaurant. Thanks for the pizza, by the way."

Arisa and Quinn both stood up and I offered to walk them out to the gates. Once we headed out, I saw Mad sitting on the bench just outside the guest house. I looked at her for a moment. wondering why she was there alone. I would like to assume that she was an introvert because she seemed not very active when it comes to conversation.

She watched us closely but I averted my eyes from her to see Arisa arching her brow at me.

"You're crushing on her or something?"

I looked at her in disbelief but decided to play with her antic. "Yeah, don't ever tell Hilary."

Arisa hung her mouth open, obviously stirred up so easily. "You're such—"

Quinn laughed at our exchange. "Love, she's just teasing you. Wow! After everything, you still never get used to it."

"You better not." Arisa tossed me a glare which I just responded with a wink.

Once they rode off, I ran back to the house, noticing that Mad was already gone. Our leftovers in the living room were already tied up so I went straight to our bedroom to find Hilary. I heard the splashing of water in our adjacent bathroom and I found her there brushing her teeth. Biting my lip, I stared at her voluminous ass and questioned myself on how I got this so lucky.

I stood next to her, trying to sense her mood. She didn't even give me a glance as I reached for my toothbrush and started to do my night routine. Damn, she was really mad at me for not telling her about Xander. Once she was done, she walked back to the bedroom without saying anything. I just shook my head and laughed to myself, realizing I should probably tell her everything from now on. I didn't want her to get mad at me as much as possible.

When I stepped into our bedroom, Hilary tossed a pillow right to my face and I chuckled at her childish behavior. She frowned at my response and harshly threw a blanket next. I gave her a curious look before I walked towards the bed, holding the blanket and pillow along.

"Sleep in the living room! I'll not allow you to sleep here for one week. That's your punishment," she said, her eyes were serious while she pointed her finger at me.

"One week?! C'mon, I didn't tell you about him being in the same class with me because it's not really important."

"Doesn't matter, you're not sleeping here," she said with finality.

Heaving a sigh, I stubbornly lay down on the bed but she pushed me off. I rustled against her and forced myself onto her body, embracing her with my arms and my legs. Hilary pressed her hands on my shoulder to draw me away but I was stronger than her— perks of being in military camp for four months.

"Klo, you're not sleeping here!"

"Are you scared he'll take me away from you?"

"No!"

"Yeah, that's why I didn't tell you because it's clearly nothing. I'm confident that I wouldn't be taken by anybody because you totally have me forever. I'm practically engaged to your butt so why are you so scared?"

"I'm not scared! And your smooth-talking is not working on me," Hilary exclaimed, trying to unfasten my arms around her waist. "Klo, let go!"

I tightened my hold on her and buried my face on her neck. "No! I won't let you go."

Realizing I wouldn't budge, she let out a deep sigh. "Alright, just for this night. Sleep in the living room. This is your punishment."

I pulled my head back and pouted. "No, I'll sleep here. I wanna sleep next to you."

"Khloe Summer."

I narrowed my eyes at the way she uttered my name— it sounded authoritative yet sexy at the same time. I wanted to kiss her hard right this moment but she seemed determined to get me out of the bed just because I didn't tell her anything about something that didn't matter anyway.

"Fine," I said in defeat, releasing her and took the pillow and blanket with me. When I was about to crawl off the bed, Hilary cleared her throat, causing me to look at her over my shoulder.

"Have you forgotten something?"

I knitted my brows. "What?"

"Where's my goodnight kiss?"

I internally smiled at her cuteness but didn't show her my amusement. Yielding at her demand, I pecked her on her lips before jumping off the bed and skipped in the living room like a good wife I was going to be in the future. My goodness, I could already see my future with her but I wouldn't be complaining because I would love it anyway— I loved being with her, simple as that.

Washing away all the anxiety in my head, I drifted off to a peaceful sleep and hoped that someday, the rest of our night would be much better.

A/N: Yay, I finally got my charger and it's working alright even though it isn't' authentic. I'll give my best to update this month. This chapter is not much but I hope you still support me. I'm planning to publish Raindrops in KDP Amazon so I hope you purchase my book and give it feedback. I'm not really good at selling and all but I'll try my best. Are you gonna buy a paperback of it? Thank you in advance, then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 9.2K 40
(Book Two) My name is...well you know my name and I think I'm gay. No, I'm sure of it. I'm in love with my best friend. She is wild, reckless, and th...
21.2K 787 50
Annabeth Reed had simple goals in her life, graduate at the top of her class, get a nice boyfriend and mostly win the scholarship to her dream art sc...
Her By ciana faven

Teen Fiction

9.1K 480 70
Phoenix LeFlore: She is alive. Her brother is dead. People are moving forward. She is standing still. He was everything. Now she has nothing. Aza A...
328K 7.3K 25
Olivia and kacie, from 2 completely different worlds, but little did they both know, is that it would soon become, just one, very confusing world. M...