Anna: Harry Styles

By lonelyheartluke

She was only supposed to be there for a month and he was never supposed to fall in love. He was off limits an... More

When We Were Young
Up All Night
Out Of My League
Thinking Bout You
How Long Will I Love You
Woman
Nervous
Stockholm Syndrome
This
You Can't Do That
Medecine
I Want To Write You A Song
Anna
Enchanted
Happily
You Make Loving Fun
Kiwi
What Makes You Beautiful
Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Gotta Be You
Sweet Creature
I Couldn't Be More In Love
One Thing
Never Enough
Fallin' All In You
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Night Changes
R U Mine?
Little Black Dress
Best Part
Slow Hands
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off
You & I
Falling For You
This Town
Midnight Memories
Loving Is Easy
Truly Madly Deeply
Hey Angel
Let's Fall in Love for the Night
Only Angel
Fuck it I love you
Why Don't We Go There
Mistletoe
Sparks Fly
Best Song Ever
No Control
Carolina
Paris
Give Me Love
Wolves
Lover of Mine
Can We Kiss Forever?
Magic
Belong To You
Classic
Somewhere Only We Know
Barcelona
Lights Down Low
Nobody but Us
Love On The Brain
Where Were You In The Morning?
Starlight
Heart Out
English Love Affair
Kill My Time
Still Into You
Change Your Ticket
Super Rich Kids
Another World
Wanted

Olivia

2.5K 41 9
By lonelyheartluke

11th of March 2018

After waking up in my own bed for a while, adjusting to sleeping in random hotel rooms was proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be.

We landed in the Switzerland city of Basel yesterday afternoon, Harry heading straight to the arena to get the lay of the land, leaving Ruby, James and myself to our own devices; meaning we spent the afternoon drinking coffee in a very quaint little cafe down a side street in the centre of town, catching up on all the things we have missed in each other's lives.

James and Isaac are still together, and my cousin will be joining us for the Australian leg of the tour before he heads back to England to continue working at every bar under the sun while he sorts out what he wants to do with his life.

James spent the break back home, only flying over to see us for Harry's birthday and then flying back a couple of days later, which lead to him apologising about fifty times over our coffee catch up about him not being at my birthday dinner.

Ruby said she does not remember much of the night anyway so it does not really matter.

Speaking of my best friend, Ruby is now official with Henry, after he finally asked her to be his girlfriend after multiple dates together. He is currently working back in Los Angeles but has a week off when we are in Asia so he will be joining us there which is super exciting, as we have only hung out a handful of times.

Last night we had dinner at a small pub in the middle of town, which now leads us to Harry and I laying in our hotel room bed, refusing to leave the warm confines of the sheets.

"C'mon baby we have to get up," I mumbled, my head resting on his bare chest.

"Why though?" Harry asked and I just rolled my eyes to myself.

"Because," I huffed, moving my body around so I could face him, Harry still looking half asleep against the pillows. "We are in Switzerland! It is supposed to be a proper good day outside and we are wasting it away in here."

"I can think of a few things that we can do in here..." Harry said trailing off with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Nah uh, we are going out to actually do something with the day!" I exclaimed, hopping off the bed and skipping over to my suitcase to pick out an outfit for the day.

"Alright Anna, your wish is my command."

I let out a cheer, causing Harry to chuckle as he just lay in bed as I went off to get myself ready for the day, the bathroom of our hotel room reminding me of something out of the 1700s, with its painted roof and deep gold bath, which I will definitely be using tonight after the show since we have no plans to head out.

I settled on wearing a yellow jumper with a vase of sunflowers on the front, with a pair of multicoloured pinstripe jeans and my yellow Vans that Harry had got me. My hair was in serious need of a good trim, but the only person I trust with cutting my hair is my hairdresser in Manchester, so I will have to put up with the ridiculous amount of split ends for the time being, so I pulled it into a messy ponytail and called it a day.

I made my way back into the bedroom, Harry still lying in the middle of the queen bed, scrolling through his phone. Before I could even open my mouth to tell him to go and get ready for the day, he was sitting up with a cheeky grin on his face, climbing out of bed while still looking at me, making me roll my eyes at him before I went to the small but very pretty kitchen to make us both a cup of tea.

"Just one sugar!" Harry called out from the bathroom and I scoffed.

"I know how you take your tea, Harry!" I called back as the kettle continued to heat up and I found a pair of mugs in the cupboard.

Harry takes significantly less time to get ready than I do, so by the time our cups of tea were ready he was showered and dressed for the day.

"So, what should we do today?" Harry asked as we sat across from each other at the round kitchen table, happily drinking our teas before we left for the day.

"Well, I have been doing some research and there are a few different cafes around here so I think we could get something to eat first? And then I need to head to a fabric store so I can grab some new pattern books and whatnot," I rambled, Harry just smiling and nodding as I continued to talk. "And then we could probably get something small for lunch before we head to the venue so you can do the soundcheck."

"You've always got a plan for everything don't you?" Harry laughed and I nodded profusely.

"My job is literally planning and executing people's outfits Harry, what else do you expect from me?" I questioned with a laugh, knowing that my need to have everything planned is both a blessing and a curse.

We both finished our cups of tea, making sure we had everything we needed for the day stashed in our pockets or my bag, before heading out to spend the day together.

We eventually found one of the cafes I was talking about, taking off our sunglasses as we headed inside and were greeted by one of the waiters, who promptly seated us and handed us menus to browse while we waited for our coffee to come to the table.

"I love you, you know that right?" Harry said out of nowhere, the two of us sitting at the corner table, away from the prying eye of the public.

"I know, I love you too," I said quietly. "Where is this coming from?"

"I just feel like I don't tell you enough and I want to change that," Harry said and I felt slightly proud that Harry wants to continue to work on his communication skills for me. "Because I adore you, Anna."

"Kiss me?" I asked, leaning my body across the table so that Harry could place a soft kiss on my lips, which he did without hesitation, both of us moving away when we heard the footsteps of our waiter returning with our coffees.

Harry ordered the vegetable frittata for breakfast, while I eventually settled on the baked shakshuka eggs, which the waiter ended up recommending as I was being extremely indecisive about my choice of meal.

Our breakfast was filled with comfortable silence, something that I have always appreciated about my relationship with Harry. Being able to spend time with someone and being able to enjoy the comfortable silence that you share with them is so underrated in my opinion.

From the very first day I met Harry, things were never awkward between us really. He always made me feel comfortable and welcome no matter what the situation is. Harry has a knack for that; being able to make you feel like the only person that matters in a room full of thousands of people.

"So, where to now?" Harry asked as we stepped outside of the cafe, putting our sunglasses back in before linking hands and walking down the street a little bit before I pulled up Google maps on my phone.

"To the fabric shop, I think it is called Magasin De Tissus," I said, Harry's eyes widening at my use of French.

"God it's so fucking hot when you speak French," he breathed and I felt my cheeks darken at his words as I looked up at him, Harry biting down softly on the skin of his lip as I tried to mask the smirk forming on my face.

"Ah oui?" I giggled softly.

"You're pushing me, Anna."

"Alright, alright I'll stop," I said, the two of us beginning to walk down the street, my eyes scanning my phone every so often to check that we were going in the right direction as Harry quizzed me on how I spoke French so well for someone who is British.

"I get a lot of downtime between working on outfits and whatever else I do. So, I thought I may as well learn a language while I'm at it," I said with a smile. "I learnt French at school which made it easier but I didn't pick it back up again until the middle of last year I think."

"Could pass as someone who has previously lived in France with that accent, to be honest," Harry said, looking down at me with a half-smirk and I just rolled my eyes at him before we reached the fabric store and I headed straight in, both of us greeting the lady working before I pulled out my phone and opened my notes app, getting up the list of things that I needed for the coming weeks.

Luckily for me, the lady working was more than happy to help me and forty-five minutes later I had everything that I needed to design, style and create the outfits that I was required to.

"Should we grab something to eat and then head to the arena?" Harry suggested and I nodded, my arms full of bags with an array of fabric samples and patterns.

We ventured down the quiet main street, finding a small cafe where we both grabbed sandwiches and a hot drink each, Harry with his usual green tea that he likes to have before shows and me getting chai latte, as it has been my go-to coffee order lately.

"Uber or should I call Jeff?" Harry asked, his sunglasses covering his eyes still. Even though it was fairly quiet and you could probably spot Harry from a mile away if you were a fan, the sunglasses are sort of a security blanket for him when he is out in public.

"We can get an Uber, I don't mind," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Uber it is then," Harry said with a smile, pulling out his phone and ordering us an Uber while we waited patiently on the sidewalk.

"You know how I wrote Olivia about you?" Harry questioned me out of nowhere and I turned to face him with a grin on my face, my mind reminiscing on the birthday present that Harry had given me only a few weeks ago.

"Yes, what about it?" I asked.

"It was one of the hardest songs to write at the time I swear to god we struggled with it so much," Harry laughed and I could almost see the creases by his eyes as I looked up at him and smiled as he continued to talk freely. "I remember having this idea in my head that I wanted to write a song about you and wanting to make it blatantly obvious without making it blatantly obvious."

"So Olivia is like the prequel to Anna?" I asked jokingly.

"Think about it for a second..." Harry said trailing off and then it hit me.

"Olivia is my middle name."

"It sure fucking is," Harry laughed. "So yeah, Olivia is like the prequel to Anna."

"My goodness," I breathed as the Uber pulled up at the curb we were standing on. "I must have been blind to not see that one."

"Well, you were with Jasper when the album was out," Harry said sadly as he walked around to the other side of the car.

"Oh, yeah..." I said with an awkward laugh. "How did you explain all this to the boys?" I asked, quickly saying a 'hello,' and 'how are you,' to the Uber driver as we drove off.

"They knew. From the minute we met you they knew I felt something for you."

"Why did you not include this in the book?" I asked softly, not wanting him to feel pressured into telling me anything, as I know Harry telling anyone pretty much anything personal about his songs is a big step for him.

"I never wrote this down, reckon I was so afraid of my feelings for you that I thought if I included it in my notes that I would freak out or something," Harry said, laughing nervously as I reached to grab his hand, taking it in mine and giving it a soft squeeze.

"I wish we never wasted so much time," I said gently.

"Me too golden girl, me too."

***********************

"Backstage in five minutes!" Jeff called from the door, everyone in the dressing room overly excited for tonight's show, as it was a long time between performances for Harry and his band.

"God I missed those words," Harry said as he sat on the couch in a full black glittery suit, the peaks of the jacket and the sides of the pants lined with crystal embellishments.

"Me too Haz," Sarah said from where she was getting her hair finished touched up by James.

"Alrighty, show time my friends," Adam said and I looked at Harry from where I was sitting on the vanity, feeling an immense swell of proudness form in my chest when I saw just how ready he was to go on stage.

"Good luck guys!" I called out as they began to move towards the door, Harry giving me a glare as to say 'come here.'

"The fuck are you doing Anna? Give me a good luck kiss," Harry said boldly and I raised an eyebrow at him, as he was definitely not getting a kiss if he spoke that sassy to me again.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Man, you're definitely not getting a kiss now," Ruby laughed from the floor.

"Sorry, my dear Anna, can I please have my good luck kiss from my favourite golden girl?" he said with a pout and I rolled my eyes at him as I slid off the bench.

"Only because you asked so nicely," I said walking over to him.

"Thanks love," he said softly, placing a warm hand on the side of my face before giving me a quick and gentle kiss, everyone in the room letting out ridiculous noises in return.

"Oh shove off it all of you," I scoffed after Harry's lips had left mine, my cheeks slightly flushed from Harry's lips upon my own.

"Good luck all of you, now get outta here!" James exclaimed, everyone, bar Mitch who never really says anything, letting out excited cheers as they left the room to head backstage.

"Cup of tea to take side stage?" Ruby suggested after the three of us were left alone, Helene already out and taking photos like she always does.

"Couldn't think of anything better Rubes," I said, more than excited to see what the second leg of this tour will be like.

———————————————————————

Boring chapter but just kicking off the second half of tour wohhhooo

Also just quietly if you haven't listened to Luke Hemmings' new song GO DO IT NOW it's so fucking GOOD

Anna's outfit:

The photos of Harry and Olivia in Italy... queue that should be me by JB lol X

Stay safe, thank you for reading! I love you xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 30.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
855K 39.9K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
253K 11.4K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
944K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...