Anna: Harry Styles

By lonelyheartluke

She was only supposed to be there for a month and he was never supposed to fall in love. He was off limits an... More

When We Were Young
Up All Night
Out Of My League
Thinking Bout You
How Long Will I Love You
Woman
Nervous
Stockholm Syndrome
This
You Can't Do That
Medecine
I Want To Write You A Song
Anna
Enchanted
Happily
You Make Loving Fun
Kiwi
What Makes You Beautiful
Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Gotta Be You
Sweet Creature
I Couldn't Be More In Love
One Thing
Never Enough
Fallin' All In You
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Night Changes
R U Mine?
Best Part
Slow Hands
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off
You & I
Falling For You
This Town
Midnight Memories
Loving Is Easy
Truly Madly Deeply
Hey Angel
Let's Fall in Love for the Night
Only Angel
Fuck it I love you
Why Don't We Go There
Mistletoe
Sparks Fly
Best Song Ever
No Control
Carolina
Olivia
Paris
Give Me Love
Wolves
Lover of Mine
Can We Kiss Forever?
Magic
Belong To You
Classic
Somewhere Only We Know
Barcelona
Lights Down Low
Nobody but Us
Love On The Brain
Where Were You In The Morning?
Starlight
Heart Out
English Love Affair
Kill My Time
Still Into You
Change Your Ticket
Super Rich Kids
Another World
Wanted

Little Black Dress

4.4K 63 17
By lonelyheartluke

16th of November 2017

"Not too much?" I asked as I walked out of my friend Christsbel's bathroom in my vintage Prada little black dress that I found on Depop a couple of weeks ago.

"Babe you look great," she said with a glass of red wine in her hand, probably from the bottle of wine that our friend Danny had gotten her for her birthday, which is why we are going out clubbing tonight.

Christabel lives in a decent-sized flat in Chiswick, which she can afford as she is probably the definition of a trust fund baby, her mother coming from old English money and her dad being quite a successful lawyer back in Manchester but she also works really hard for her money at one of London's top accounting firms which she has been working at straight out of university.

"Perfect, because I'm not bloody changing," I laughed as I picked up my glass of white wine that was waiting for me on her kitchen bench, sitting myself down between our other two best friends Scarlett and Danh, Christsbel sharing the love seat with her partner Jack whom she had been together since 2012, meeting in a bar back home. Jack is a primary school teacher at Chiswick Primary, which is just around the corner from Christsbel's flat and is an around good bloke, always making sure people are happy and paying for the taxis and stuff like that.

"You should invite Harry out tonight," Scarlett said from beside me, her jet black hair pulled into a neat ponytail at the nape of her neck. Scarlett is the glue of our group, bringing us together when I moved schools after my dad passed away and as much as I hate to admit it, she's always the one organising the drinks or the catch-ups at her house in Soho which originally belonged to her grandparents before they moved back to the country, letting Scarlett and her girlfriend, Ella, who is coming later, live there for however ever long they need to.

"Yes! We all want to meet him so badly Anna," Christabel said with a bright smile on her face, Jack and Danh nodding in agreement.

I had left Harry at home for the night, well mainly I just said I was going out for a friends birthday and that I would be back later, not really giving him the option to come or not, which made me feel slightly guilty but I always stupidly assume having drinks at his semi-normal girlfriend's friends flat for her twenty-fourth birthday is probably beneath him, which is probably a harsh assumption but what's done is done.

"Are you sure Bel? Don't wanna step on your toes tonight by inviting him out," I said with an awkward smile on my face and she shook her head, her soft brown curls going haywire in Jack's face which made him laugh deeply from beside her.

"Don't be silly Anna! He is your boyfriend, my boyfriend is here and Ella is coming in a second and I am sure whatever human Danh decides to take home tonight because let's face it there is always one, will end up back here for kick ons or whatever," she said with an encouraging smile on her face and I sighed in defeat, knowing that I was going to have to call him.

"Alright, I'll go and call him," I said, trying to mask how excited I was for Harry to potentially come out with my school friends and me.

"Epic!" Danh exclaimed from beside me, nudging my waist as I stood up, his usual toothy grin plastered on his face, a glass of champagne in his hand. I slowly made my way to Christsbel's bedroom when reminded me of something straight out of the seventies, with an array of warm tones and green accents.

I sat on the end of her bed, unlocking my phone and calling Harry's number, staring at my bare feet while I waited for him to pick up the phone. If there is one thing that Harry is absolutely useless with, it's answering his phone which irritates me to no end but I suppose it comes with him being hopeless with communication and I am secretly hoping that it will slowly improve over time.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I heard him ask over the phone, a smile instantly creeping onto my lips.

"Hey H, I'm good, what about you!" I asked back, instantly imagining the smile on his face when I called him by the nickname that I had started using so often.

"Good, why'd you call?" he asked, cutting straight to the chase which made me laugh before he spoke again. "Oh no, I didn't mean it like that! I just meant you are out for your friends birthday and I was wondering what you are doing calling me?"

"Oh! Well... I am wondering if you want to come out tonight and meet my friends? They mentioned they would like to meet you and we are only going to a few clubs around Chiswick so nothing too crazy," I said rambling, waiting for an answer from the other end of the phone, feeling my heart drop when I was met with silence. "You don't have to, of course, I just thought I would ask since you know, you are my boyfriend and all."

"Of course Anna I would love to come out and meet your friends. Sorry for the silence, was thinking about what I'm going to wear," he said with a laugh and I broke out into a grin, flopping back onto Christsbel's cloud of a bed, feeling over the moon that Harry was now going to meet my high school friends.

"I'm wearing a black mini dress and Dr Martens if that helps," I stated simply.

"Perfect, text me the address of where you are going and I will meet you there, yeah?" Harry asked through the phone and I nodded to myself before saying my goodbyes to Harry, hanging up the phone before I quickly texted him the address and headed back into the living room, where Ella, Scarlett's girlfriend was making everyone a round of martini's in the kitchen.

"Harry gonna meet us out?" Christabel asked and I nodded, everyone in the room letting out a cheer as I headed into the kitchen to say hello to Ella who I haven't seen in many months, always have gotten along with Scarlett's girlfriend very well.

"Harry Styles eh?" Ella asked in her thick Scottish accent as I helped her finish making all the Martinis.  

"That would be him yes," I said and she nudged my side which made me laugh gently as I picked up two of the drinks to bringing out to Christsbel and Jack.

"Good score Anna," she laughed and I nodded in agreement as I handed the birthday girl her drink and Jack his before shuffling over to the kitchen to get my own, propping myself up on the kitchen bench as Danh, well Danny as he likes to go by, turned up the music to get us in the going out mood

As more than one Martini each being consumed before Christsbel decided it was time for us to head out into the night. I quickly scrambled to find my platform, Dr Marten boots, carefully putting them on over my socks, grabbing my jacket and purse, indicating that I was ready to go as I stood with my friends at the front door.

We all left the flat before Christabel and Jack, the two of them making sure that everything was locked up before we walked to The Bell and Crown, which was our first stop of the night and where Harry would be meeting us, which I was more excited about than I cared to admit. I linked arms with Danny and Christabel as we practically skipped down the street, giggles and loud words exchanged between us, never feeling like much time has passed between us when we eventually get together, which sometimes can be months at a time, which I know all bothers us because I could be in America when the other three are in London or when Scarlett is doing a modeling job in Australia, the three of us are all back home in Manchester, so when we do get together, we always make sure that we made the most of it.

We arrived at the pub, which was already fairly packed and we headed through the main dining area through to the beer garden out the back, finding a long table to fit us all, sitting myself on the end and saving a spot between Danny and myself for Harry to sit.

"I'll get the first round, yeah?" I asked, everyone nodding and thanking me. "Couple of jugs of cider?"

"Sounds good babe," Scarlett said and I nodded as I headed inside to the bar, already feeling the affects of the alcohol from earlier, leaning on the bar bench as I ordered the jugs of cider and as I went to pay, I felt a pair of familiar arms snake their way around my waist, squeezing me tightly as I quickly tapped my credit card on the eftpos machine and turned around to see Harry with a cocky grin on his face, his hair pushed back, wearing a pink silk shirt and black trousers, an array of silver chains resting pretty on his neck which made my breath hitch in my throat when I saw them.

"Hey sunflower, you look pretty," he said placing a kiss on my cheek as the bartender came back with our jugs of cider. My heart jumped at the nickname he had just called me, resting my head against his chest for a second before responding to his sweet words.

"Hey H, you look very, very handsome," I said as I turned around to look at him, a blushing smile on his face before he kissed my lips swiftly, leaving me slightly starstruck as we both grabbed the jugs and glasses before heading back outside to where my friends were, Christsbel yelling loudly about something which made Jack made shake his head and the rest of my friends laugh so hard all their eyes scrunched up as we walked over and Harry and I placed the drinks and glasses in the middle of the table.

"So! Everyone this is Harry," I said with a smile, Harry giving a little head nod, something he does when he is slightly nervous. "Harry this is Christsbel, Jack, Scarlett, Ella and Danh," I said, gesturing to all my friends as I introduced them.

"Danny, Anna, my name is Danny," Danh said as I sat down back in my seat, Harry sliding in between us with a smile on his face as I leant to the right to talk to Danny.

"Mate, when you first met me you introduced yourself as Danh, so that is what I am also going to do," I said as Jack poured everyone a glass of cider, instantly welcoming the alcoholic beverage.

"Ignore her Harry, Danny is fine," my old friend said and I scoffed as I rolled my eyes, Harry just laughing gently as Jack handed him a glass of cider.

"Alright I will stick with Danny then," Harry said with a smile and Danny cheered before we all clinked our drinks together, Jack making a sweet toast to his girlfriend before announcing that everyone has to get absolutely royally fucked up tonight, to which nobody objected and we all took a large drink from our glasses, everyone engaging in their own conversations as I leant across the table to talk to Scarlett and Ella, my eyes darting back and forth between Harry every once in a while to make sure that he was okay, which of course he was since he can have a conversation with anybody and it relaxed me to see him laughing at something Christsbel had said to the boys.

I relaxed when I realised that Harry was going to fit in just fine with my friends, his hand resting on my bare thigh occasionally tracing circles on my skin, matching smiles on our faces when we met eyes between conversations, his lips finding their way to my cheek every couple of minutes or so.

"Bottle of bubbly?" Ella asked the table, everyone shouting 'yes,' Harry saying he will come inside with her to help out with the glasses and what not. When the two were gone, all eyes were on me which made me blush red until Christsbel finally spoke.

"I know he's Harry Styles and everyone says he is the nicest famous person going around but geez Anna, he is a fucking Saint isn't he!" she exclaimed and I giggled before downing the last of my cider, getting ready to have a couple of glasses of champagne before we progress to the club later on.

"Yeah he's a gem, never met someone as kind as him to be honest," I said truthfully, feeling very lucky that my boyfriend is not only Harry, but someone who is ridiculously kind to every person they encounter. My friends, aside from Jack who just have me a warm smile, all gave happy yelps and cheers to which I told them to shove off it before Harry comes back outside.

"Still can't believe you're dating Harry Styles though, such a crazy thing for our little Anna," Danny said and I groaned, Scarlett and Christsbel laughing and Jack just looking confused, not having known how shy I was around males, and people in general when I was a teenager.

"You two make a well fit couple though," Scarlett said, everyone nodding in agreement which just made me blush even more, diverting the conversation to something else after I thanked Scarlett for the compliment, all of us now patiently waiting for Ella and Harry to come back with the bottles of champagne and glasses for us, which the eventually did, Harry holding three bottles of bubbly as Ella carefully carried seven champagne flutes on a black tray for all of us.

"Alright, I think Christsbel should pop the first bottle open," Harry said as he placed one of the bottles of Moët in front of the birthday girl, a wide grin appearing on her face as Ella passed around the glasses for everyone, Christsbel picking up the first bottle of champagne, moving her fingers into the right position to pop the cork off.

"Cheers to twenty-four hey!" she exclaimed with a big grin, popping off the cork with ease as we all cheered and clapped our hands for our best friend who was celebrating this milestone in her life.

"Thank you," I said as she poured a bit of the champagne in my glass, Harry clinking our glasses together when they were both full, the bottles being shared around as our voices got louder and our laughter became more prominent and once the bottles were eventually finished, Christsbel decided that it was time to move on to the club, The Dove at Hammersmith.

"I'll get an Uber for us yeah?" Danny asked and I nodded as Jack ordered an Uber for one half of the group and Danny ordered an Uber for the other half, the almost identical looking cars pulling up within a matter of minutes, all of us saying brief farewells knowing that we were going to see each other in fifteen minutes anyway.

Our Uber driver was probably the least chatty bloke I had ever encountered, which made for a very silent drive to the club, all of us exchanging funny looks when we got out of the car and hopped into the small line to get inside with our mates.

"Bloody hell get me inside I'm dying for a tequila shot," Jack said, his arms wrapped securely around Christsbel, a content smile on her face as he head rested on his chest.

"Reckon you're the only one Jack," I laughed, Harry gripping my hand tightly as we quickly progressed through the line and showed the bouncer our ID's, the older guy raising his eyebrows when he saw Harry's name, not saying anything to him as he let all of us inside, some of us heading to the bar and some of us heading to the dance floor, Harry and I included in the former.

"What do you want to drink?" Harry asked loudly over the music, an old Outcast song being played by the DJ at the front of the dance floor.

"Vodka soda please," I responded, Harry getting the bartenders attention and ordering our drinks, handing the woman a ten pound note and walking off with my hand in his, pulling me to the dance floor where we spent most of the rest of night dancing with my friends, our bodies never far from each other.

We eventually wrapped up the night somewhere around when Christsbel had her head in the club toilet and Danny went home with a guy named Luke, leaving the last four of us to our devices as Jack was helping Christsbel compose herself before getting in their Uber back to Christsbel's flat in Chiswick.

"Enjoy yourself tonight?" Harry asked as we climbed into bed, Harry wearing an old white t-shirt and a pair of blue cotton shorts, myself in one of his old jumpers and a pair of pink silk shorts that I have owned for way too long.

"Sure did, what about you?" I asked, rolling over to face him as he placed a warm hand on my hip, gently pulling me closer with a slight tipsy smirk on his face.

"Mhmm, love your friends too," he said as he began to trace dainty circles on my bare skin, moving the jumper up slightly to feel more of my stomach. "You've got a good group."

"Not as good as you are," I said, still slightly intoxicated from the amount of alcohol consumed throughout the night.

"Cheesy, golden girl," he said softly, pulling me closer before he placed a kiss on my jaw, which immediately made me move my lips to his as his other hand rested on my cheek, the one on my waist as the kiss slowly intensified and his tongue begged for permission to enter my mouth, which I gladly let happen as a soft moan against his lips, pulling his body on top of mine, my hands slowly finding their way to his back, wanting to feel nothing more than his golden skin that I had grown to adore.

"Let me make you feel good baby," he whispered against my lips, a fluttering sensation going to my core as he said those words to me, his eyes dark and full of intention as I breathed deeply to try and control myself.

"O-kk-ay," I stuttered, wanting nothing more than for Harry and I to progress our relationship further in this way.

"Are you okay with this Anna?" he asked, and I nodded as he slowly removed my satin shorts with his steady hands, looking down at him to see a little smirk on his face as he did before he slowly made his way back to my lips, a soft moan leaving his lips when our kiss deepened again, my heart beating incredibly fast as this was the first time Harry and I had done anything past kissing in the couple of weeks we have been dating.

"God," I breathed as his fingers teased around the waistband of my underwear, removing them as I let out a soft moan as he moved down my body, placing soft kisses along my body that sent butterflies to my stomach and drunken, lustful thoughts to my head.

My eyes widened when Harry's slender fingers hooked around the waistband of my underwear, slowly pulling them off my legs as his eyes stayed fixated on mine, my lips parting gently as I watched him throw them away from us with a smirk on his face.

"Oh so pretty, just for me," he said as he placed his warm hands on my inner thigh, my body going insane from just his words as he had not even done anything to me yet and I don't think I can wait anymore. His hands gripped my thighs and pushed them open, his lips placing soft kisses all over my inner thigh, giving me a feeling of euphoria that I had never experienced before.

I closed my eyes from the simple pleasure of his his kisses on my soft skin, my breath hitching in my throat as his tongue moved along my core, a loud moan leaving my lips as Harry slowly moved his tongue slowly around my centre, my back arching from the pleasure as it had been an extremely long time since anybody had treated me like this.

His hands clutched my thighs as he continued to push them open, my climax coming along way faster than I would have liked but Harry was way too good at this for me to last any longer than I already was.

"Harry," I moaned, my climax approaching fast as Harry moved his tongue in a way I had never experienced, the feeling of an orgasm becoming more intense and out throughout me, Harry slowly inserting two fingers inside of me, the feeling of his slender fingers moving in and out of me making me feel like I was about to lose all control as he steadily picked up the speed of his movements.

"Harry I'm gonna-" I breathed but was cut off by his own voice, his words sounding like a sweet melody to me as I was reaching the point of no return, my breathing intensifying as Harry's nimble fingers and tongue worked together in perfect harmony so I could finish quickly.

"I know baby," he breathed against my clit. "Come for me darling."

So I did, my moans become louder as Harry worked harder to make me reach my peak, my back arching once more as Harry's hands pushed my thighs down and moved his tongue and fingers effortlessly inside of me, the bubble inside of me bursting all at once, my breathing slowing down as Harry moved away from me with a smirk on his face as he came back up to me, a little smile on my face as I turned to face him.

"Been waiting to do that ever since I saw you in that fucking little black dress all night," he said, his voice slightly hoarse from the moment we just shared.

"Thank you."

"For what baby girl? Wanted to do it so badly, no need to thank me," he said before placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek which only made me blush even more, Harry quickly finding my shorts for me so I could put them back on, both of us falling asleep with ease, his arm around my waist as I lay there, thinking of how much I truly adored the man who went above and beyond to make me feel good.

——————————————————————

RIGHT so that's the first time I've ever written smut so I will be taking constructive criticism please and thank you hahahahahahah i promise I'll get better.... maybe? Lol

Me the whole time though:

Thank you very much for 8k reads though, appreciate it SO much xx

Anna's outfit:

Thank you for reading, stay safe. I love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 11.6K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
862K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...