Anna: Harry Styles

By lonelyheartluke

She was only supposed to be there for a month and he was never supposed to fall in love. He was off limits an... More

When We Were Young
Up All Night
Out Of My League
Thinking Bout You
How Long Will I Love You
Woman
Nervous
Stockholm Syndrome
This
You Can't Do That
Medecine
I Want To Write You A Song
Anna
Enchanted
Happily
You Make Loving Fun
Kiwi
What Makes You Beautiful
Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Gotta Be You
Sweet Creature
I Couldn't Be More In Love
Never Enough
Fallin' All In You
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Night Changes
R U Mine?
Little Black Dress
Best Part
Slow Hands
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off
You & I
Falling For You
This Town
Midnight Memories
Loving Is Easy
Truly Madly Deeply
Hey Angel
Let's Fall in Love for the Night
Only Angel
Fuck it I love you
Why Don't We Go There
Mistletoe
Sparks Fly
Best Song Ever
No Control
Carolina
Olivia
Paris
Give Me Love
Wolves
Lover of Mine
Can We Kiss Forever?
Magic
Belong To You
Classic
Somewhere Only We Know
Barcelona
Lights Down Low
Nobody but Us
Love On The Brain
Where Were You In The Morning?
Starlight
Heart Out
English Love Affair
Kill My Time
Still Into You
Change Your Ticket
Super Rich Kids
Another World
Wanted

One Thing

4.9K 77 27
By lonelyheartluke

5th of November 2017

Three days of Harry officially being my boyfriend and he has already gone public with me. The boy is bloody insane! He didn't even give us time to ease into the whole idea of me dating one of the most popular men in the world. You know what his response was when I asked him WHY he posted a photo of me lying on our hotel room bed on his Instagram story.

"I've tried playing it cool BUT when I'm looking at you, I can't ever be brave, coz you make my heart race," he laughed and I groaned as the one-millionth message from Lauren flooded my phone.

"Please, do not ever quote One Thing to me ever again," I laughed as we sat on the balcony at one am in Glasgow, drinking red wine out of cheap wine glasses.

"Maybe the song is about you."

"Babe I didn't even know you then," I giggled, grabbing one of the spare blankets we had bought outside and pulled it onto me, as the temperature was drastically dropping.

"I preempted it then," he laughed and I just rolled my eyes at him as I took in the quiet serenity of Glasgow on a cold early Saturday morning, which now leads me to where we are now. Stockholm, Sweden.

"I reckon I could live here one day," I said to Harry as we walked down the street, hand-in-hand, his black Ray-ban sunglasses covering his face, my gold ones sitting neatly atop my nose as we took in the surroundings of the beautiful capital city.

"Mhmm and why is that Anna?" Harry asked with an intrigued tone in his voice, which made me smile to know that he was so interested.

"Well I just think Sweden is so cool, ya know? Everyone just seems so relaxed most of the time and the architecture is completely unique. Also, my favourite One Direction song is about Stockholm Syndrome," I said with a laugh and Harry just looked down with an amused smile on his face.

"Baby, you do know that song is about being in love with your kidnapper?" he sputtered and I laughed at how shocked he sounded and I was sure if I could see his eyes right now they would be bulging out of his head.

"Yes Harry I know that, I'm just messing with you."

"Good. Otherwise we were about to have a serious discussion," he laughed snd I just scoffed as we continued to walk down one of the more quieter streets in Stockholm's centre, looking for somewhere to eat quickly before we had to be at the venue for soundcheck.

Harry eventually spotted a small sandwich bar that looked pretty good, and thankfully it was, Harry getting a vegetarian BLT and myself getting a grilled cheese, both of getting an iced coffee each as we were both running seriously low on stamina.

"What are we doing after the show tonight?" I asked after I swallowed a mouthful of my grilled cheese, the cheesy goodness instantly warming my insides.

"Whatever you want to do," Harry said with a smile as we began to walk to the venue, which wasn't too far from the city centre thankfully, both of us deciding on walking there to take on the sights of the gorgeous city.

"We haven't been out in a while," I said, mainly to myself as I tried to think of something to do tonight. "We could go to a bar? Or even a pub maybe."

"A pub sounds good, and besides, you aren't dressed for a bar," Harry laughed. I looked down at my outfit, which consisted of a white t-shirt, corduroy red flares and a beat-up pair of red Vans and I knew he had a point.

"Hey! What's wrong with my outfit?" I laughed, a slight skip in my step which probably would have made any onlookers nauseous at how lovesick I am.

"Nothing, you know I love all of your outfits Anna, you know that. I just know you aren't one to go to a bar in a pair of vans," Harry stated and I nodded in agreement.

"True, a pair of boots is the bare minimum," I giggled, Harry, smiling down at me as we continued to walk to the venue, Harry rambling about how excited he was for the upcoming break and me chiming in every so often with ideas of things we can do and places we can go.

"Hey," Harry said, stopping dead in the street which bought me to a halt, making me almost spill my iced-coffee down my front.

"Hello?" I asked.

"You need a dress," Harry said slowly and I turned to face him, bringing my sunglasses down to the brim of my nose and raising an eyebrow at him.

"A dress... for what?" I asked, extremely intrigued as to where he as going with this. I racked my mind thinking if we had any events coming up in Europe and nothing came to mind at all.

"Well, here is the thing," he begun, a broad smile on his face. "Now that you are legit my girlfriend, you're going to be my date for events and considering I'm performing at the ARIA's in a couple of weeks, I reckon I'm going to need my golden girl by my side."

"Uh yes! How exciting, this is going to be so much fun!" I exclaimed, Harry laughing as we continued to walk again. "You're going to wear the purple metallic suit I designed a few weeks back?" I asked and he nodded as my mind drifted to my design session with Harry and a few others when we settled on the purple metallic suit that I had proposed early in the meeting.

"You can wear whatever you want obviously..." he said trailing off and I smiled, knowing that he would want me to go with a similar colour scheme like his own.

"Yes Harry, I will match with you," I smiled and he let out a small cheer before my mind started racing through different possibilities of what I could wear and if I had time to make my own dress. I've never been to an awards show as someone's date so this is a whole new ballgame for me, which I was excited for of course but also extremely nervous knowing that I would be there as Harry's girlfriend and not just his stylist anymore but I pushed those thoughts out of my mind as Harry noted we were at the stadium and for once, there were only a handful of fans waiting outside.

"Go over to them, it will make their day," I said quietly. "I'll go inside and get security," I added and Harry nodded with a greatful look on his face before I hurried into the venue and found two men, Dean and Jacko who had been with us since the start of tour and let them know that Harry was outside meeting some fans, to which they sprinted outside which made me laugh slightly at their urgency before I slowly made my way through the venue, saying hello to a few people before I found the dressing room with Ruby and James lying on the floor looking like they were in the middle of an existential crisis.

"Oh good, you're here," Ruby huffed and she gestured from the ground to come and lie with them, so I put down my coffee, my grilled toastie long gone and went and lay down next to Ruby, her arms crossed over her chest, James in the same position.

"What's going on?" I laughed as I crossed my arms over my chest, turning my head to face Ruby.

"I'm tired of being single, so I started complaining and then Ruby also said she is tired of being single so she also started complaining and here we are," James said and I nodded, used to their dramatic moments like this. "So we have been trying to figure out who we are going to date."

"Who have you settled on?" I asked, intrigued to see what they would say.

"Nobody, that's the problem! There are no good guys or girls for us to date," Ruby huffed once more.

"I said she should date Timothée Chalamet but she said that he is too young for her," James said and Ruby let out a scoff and rolled her brown eyes at James' comment.

"I reckon you could date him," I said, thinking about the young actor who was slowly making his mark on Hollywood with his dark curls and defined jawline.

"Please I'm two years older than him and he is a famous actor, there is no way he would date me," Ruby said and I shook my head at her as she was now looking at me with a frustrated look on her face.

"Why wouldn't he date you? You're stunning and one of the best people going around. In fact, Timothée would be lucky to date you," I said strongly, trying to get my point across that Ruby could date anybody she wants.

"I agree," James said from the other side of Ruby. "Anyways, my turn to complain now. Why can't I find any good men, or women, but mainly men, on this tour?!"

"Oh my god!" I squealed, sitting up, James immediately sitting up and turning to face me. "I know exactly who you can date!"

"Well who?" James asked with the slightest hint of a smirk on his face.

"My cousin Isaac."

"Who is this cousin Isaac and why have you never mentioned him?!" James exclaimed and I laughed as Ruby continued to lie between us letting out a snigger as James glared at me jokingly.

"Sorry sorry," I laughed. "He's my mum sisters son. He's pretty cool, a little wild too. He's studying Event Management part time at Manchester Uni."

"Can I see a photo of him?" James asked and I laughed as I knew that would be his next question when I told him about Isaac.

"Yes you can," I said before quickly unlocking my phone and going to his Instagram and handing him my phone so that he could scroll through his profile.

"He's pretty and he is blonde. I'm sold," James said, Ruby and I both laughing as James continued to scroll for a minute or so before handing me my phone back. "So, when can he get here?"

"Pardon?" Ruby scoffed, obviously just as surprised as I was at his comment as it took me a while to actually register what James had just said.

"Well I need to meet the guy before I fall in love with him don't I?" James exclaimed and I laughed as I looked down at my phone and made my way to my messages, texting my cousin who would never say no to an offer this bold.

To: Isaac Scott
What are you doing tomorrow? Please say nothing because I'm booking you a plane ticket to Berlin lol

From: Isaac Scott
Okay, what time is my flight?

"What are you doing?" Ruby asked, James staying silent as I pulled up the British Airways app on my phone and quickly found an flight to Berlin that would get him there just after twelve in the afternoon.

"Booking Isaac a plane ticket to Berlin," I mumbled with a grin on my face, making sure everything was being sent to Isaac's email account and phone.

"WHAT? I was kidding!" James exclaimed and I laughed again at his dramatics, knowing he definitely wasn't kidding.

"No you weren't," Ruby laughed as I texted Isaac once more, letting him know that all the details should be in his email inbox by now, to which he sent an array of party emojis and about fifty 'I love you' texts.

"You're gonna be my cousin in law," I giggled as we all lied down on the floor again.

"You wish Anna May."

***************

"Get out get out get out of my head and fall into my arms instead," the music blared over the loudspeakers at the pub we were currently sitting in.

"I reckon they have done this on purpose," I laughed with a vodka soda in my hand, Harry sitting next to me with a gin and tonic sitting on the table in front of us.

"It's payback for what I said to you this morning, and me making the decision to go public sooner rather then later," Harry said and I just smiled, not really minding that much that Harry announced to the whole of social media that we are together.

I've stayed off Instagram and Twitter mainly for the past few days, knowing that there would be nasty comments about me from a few people and I would go back on in a few weeks after the shock of Harry Styles having a girlfriend had worn off.

"I might go in and request Sign of The Times or something," Mitch said from across the table and Harry groaned, all of us knowing there is nothing he would hate more then that.

"Nah I was thinking Kiwi," Adam added with a grin and we all laughed before the song finally changed to something else and Harry could finally relax.

I understand why Harry finds it awkward when his songs or any One Direction song plays in public, as suddenly everything is about him when he does not want it to be. Being on stage is different for him, as he is performing for crowds of thousands of fans each night but I assume when he is out with his friends he just wants to relax and not be reminded all the time that he is extremely famous and I suppose sitting in a random, not so busy pub with your mates and girlfriend makes him feel a sense of normality.

"Oh!" I said, remembering I forgot to tell everybody that Isaac would be joining us for a few stops on tour. "If you guys don't mind, my cousin Isaac is going to join us in Berlin tomorrow afternoon."

"Him and James are getting married in the future," Ruby laughed from across the table and James groaned from next to me as his cheeks blushed red, which indicated that he was actually quite excited to meet my cousin and I knew the two of them were going to get on like a house on fire.

"I'll officiate," Harry said from beside me. "I'll take one of those online course things that let you become a celebrant or whatever."

"Somehow, I wouldn't put it past you," Sarah said from his right and Harry grinned as James finally gushed about how excited he was to meet my cousin, Adam and Clare going to get us one last round from the bar before we headed back to our hotel as we had quite an early flight in the morning to Berlin.

Final drinks were consumed, James taking it upon himself to order himself a few vodka shots to make him hungover in the morning because he claims it 'makes me funnier and I need to make a good impression on Isaac.'

We all laughed at this, knowing he would regret drinking the extra shots in the morning but nobody said anything to him as we all walked back to the hotel, James forcing Ruby to skip with him along the street and run up the stairs to their shared hotel room.

"This was fun, see you guys tomorrow morning," I said before admitting a loud yawn when we reached our floor.

"Goodnight everybody," Sarah said with a smile before we all entered our respective hotel rooms where I flopped onto the bed, Harry gently laying down next to me.

"Tonight was nice, I like hanging out with everybody like that," Harry said, his eyelids heavy and his lips parted slightly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I said softly, leaning over to kiss his cheek, his lips forming into a smile and he opened his eyes to look at me.

"Mmm you're so pretty," he mumbled and I giggled softly before forcing myself off of the bed to take my makeup off and get ready for bed.

"You're prettier," I said in a sing-song voice as I headed towards the bathroom, a slight skip on my step before I heard Harry mutter one last thing before he crawled into bed and fell asleep straight away.

"I'm so lucky."

—————————————————————

Okay the ending of this chapter is so lacking and boring but I just needed to finish it but cute they are wholesome

My Harry show was supposed to be last Wednesday and I'm still recovering from the trauma that it didn't happen

Also 3 GRAMMY NOMS how insane ! No album of the year nomination though which is illegal lol

Anna's outfit:

Stay safe, I love you. Thank you for reading xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 12.8K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
701K 16.6K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
147K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
628K 8.1K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...