A Cullen's life

By LiliReed1

Read to find out❤️ I promise to edit the book when I get time but thanks for reading it and loving it🥰 More

[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
End
So i was thinking

[05]

3K 52 2
By LiliReed1

Sarah Cullen POV

I go downstairs and hug my dad bye and run to the line.
I see the wolf but he has someone else with him.
Who has a different fur color.

"Oh hello I'm Sarah" I smile and he growl at me.
And I make a face

"No need for that mr wolf" I say and the wolf that I'm always talking to do a wolf laugh.
"So it's nice to sorta meet you as I don't know y'all names" I say and wave.
The other wolf nod and then leaves.
"He's a mean one huh?" I ask my wolf friend and he nods his big wolf head.

I was about to say something when I hear something behind me.
I turn and see Edward and Rosalie.
"What are you doing Sarah?" Rose asked me and I roll my eyes
"What does it look like?" I ask
"Your not supposed to be here that mutt could kill you!" Rose yell at me and I get up "HES NOT A MUTT BITCH!" I yell and she looks shocked
"He's my friend and I love him" I say and look back at the wolf.

The wolf' looks into my eyes and I swear I could get lost in them.

"We're going home now" Edward tells me and I shake my head
"No im staying here so you two go and leave me and my friend alone" I say and fold my arms.
"Sar-." He starts but the wolf howls and runs away and I get sad.
"LOOK WHAT YOU TWO DID!" I yell and run home.
I get inside
"DAD!" I yell knowing he's home as today is his off day.
"Yes" he ask coming up to me.
"Edward and Rosalie scared off my friend" I say
"He wasn't your friend he was a mutt that could kill you" rose said and Emmett grabs her.

"Stop saying that he's not a MUTT!" I yell and the glass window brakes.
"Honey calm down" my dad said and hugs me and I cry into him in frustration.
"It's ok" he said running his fingers threw my hair.
"He left,what if he don't come back?" I ask sadly.

"Look Sarah were just trying to protect you" Edward said
"Shut the hell up talking to me Edward before I rip your head off" I hiss at him.

My dad holds me tighter as I hold him tighter to.
I need to just hug my dad right now.

I sigh and sit down looking out into the woods as everyone do their own thing.

No one talked to me as they knew I would snap at them.

Time skip

I went back and he wasn't there I tried again and again but he wasn't there.
So I kicked Rosalie and Edward's ass out of anger.
I then went to Alaska with our cousins.

I came back and he still wasn't there.
For the past five months I have came and sat in that spot waiting for him.
I became depressed and angry at everyone.
So bad that my dad yelled at me like really yelled at me something he has never done before.
Esme has me taking classes again but they don't work.
I didn't talk to my friends at school for a while.
I say by myself for a while because I didn't want to talk to my friends right now and I didn't sit with my family because I knew I would snap at them and probably try to kill them.

"You can't stay like this forever Sarah" my dad said as I sat in the window once again.
I don't talk to my family either anymore.
Unless I was yelling at them.
I don't know what I became now.

Sometimes I will play chess with jasper and buy clothes with Alice or play the game with Emmett but that happens rarely.
"I'm fine right here dad now please leave me alone" I say lowly.
He sighs and kiss my forehead and walk away.

I draw but they are all sad and angry drawings.

I gasped as I saw my wolf friend but he's upset.
I snap out of it and see my dad and Esme in front of me calling my name.
But I can't talk I just start screaming.
My dad holds me as I scream and cry.

"It's gonna be ok" he kept saying but was it really.

I then see Rosalie
I move away from my dad and yell at her
"THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU BITCH!!" I yell and she gasped and move into Emmett.
I then see Edward "I could kill you" I whispered to him and he looks sad but I don't care.
I just go back to crying and letting my dad hold me.

I feel my hand move and see I'm drawing.
I didn't even notice I was,my dad and everyone looks down to too see what I'm drawing.

Once I see it's the wolf I always talk to I slowly sit my book down and walk away.

I slam my room down close and slide down against it.

Third POV

Carlisle sighs and pick up his daughter book and looks threw the drawings.

"She's so hurt" he said as he looks at the sad drawings.
"You see it but I feel it" jasper said sadly still feeling the effects of Sarah.

Carlisle smiles as he sees the one of himself.

He then sees another one of him and Sarah when they were human.
He sighs and close the book.

"I need to talk to the wolf's" Carlisle said getting up.
"What Carlisle you cant be serious" rose said
"I am,that is my daughter and I can't stand to see her like this" Carlisle said and walked away to go be in his home office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.4K 47
Emmett isn't with Rosalie in this book and also it might follow the movie's but I'm not sure yet. Read to find out😘 I'm gonna edit the book one day...
39.4K 896 26
Trigger Warning: This book mentions abuse that might not be appropriate for all readers She never felt love or the warmth of a simple little hug, jus...
109K 2.4K 43
In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he suddenly disappeared, she resigned and w...
195K 4.9K 18
❝Even if we can't find heaven.❞ ❝I'll walk through hell with you.❞ ❝Love you're not alone.❞ ❝Cause I'm gonna stand by you.❞ ➰ {Twilight} {OC×Leah Cle...