The Fine Art Of Annoying A Ma...

By naiyapatel26

What happens when The Mafia King gets a weird text one night from a girl who is hell bent on making him hers... More

A/N
CAST
01. Food over anything
02. Black is love
03. Hello, my love!
04. Who's desperate?
05. Jealous or not?
06. The Mafia King
07. Chocolate Genie
08. See you soon
09. Threats and Promises
10. Darling
11. Mysteries
12. Shopping and Excited Mom
13. Luciano... please
14. Calls and Secrets
15. Undefeated Champion or not?
Hehe
16. Flight and Food
17. Grumpy Ivy
18. Chilling Surprises
19. Jumping hormones
20. Luciano's Pov - Part 1
21. Luciano's Pov - Part 2
22. Irresistible Towels
23. Past and memories
24. Tesoro
Help?
25. Excited Mama and Pinky
26. Horny Valentina
27. Party Night
ITS HERE!
28. Baby Talk
29. Morning
30. The Italian Mafia Queen
31. Coldness of the Queen
Social Media- updated
32. Serena
33. Dark Promises
34. Animals
35. Angry David
36. When he met her brother
37. Are you ready?
38. Where he asked her
Where he asked her
39. Outfit
40. Date Night- Part 1
41. Date Night- Part 2
42. He was here?
43. Creepy
44. It was a joke!
45. Where Luca promises
46. Hot and horny
47. Scared
48. Like Together Together!
49. Barbie Girl
50. Cuddles and hugs
51. Grumpy in love
53. I'll always love you
54. OH.MY.GOD!!
Everything a Wattpad Writer Needs
55. Dante
55. Dante (Copy)
56. Love and its sacrifices
57. Beginning of the End
58. What's going on!?
59. Funeral Plans??
60. Being Protective
61. Queen's wish
62. Proud King
63. Calling another Mafia Don
64. Cocky Don on Call
PCOS AND ME
65. Two Dramatic Dons
66. Boom!!
67. Better than sex?
68. What happened with Mia?
UPDATES
Hello again!
Feels like ages

52. Meeting the parents

11.3K 575 283
By naiyapatel26

A few more chapters to go for this book to end.😌

Do you think there will be/should be a sequel to this book?

"I..." Vanessa stuttered looking down with a frown.

"What is it Vans?" Emma asked putting her hand on Vanessa's shoulder.

I seriously think something is wrong. This is not the Vanessa I know.

"I...I don't want to be with Eric!" Vanessa blurted out.

All the three of us freeze and stare at her with wide eyes with only one thing in my mind. How's that even possible!? They have loved each other since such a long time and they're so happy together!

"You're joking. Right?" Emma asked with a worried look.

"Why would I joke about this!?" Vanessa exclaimed.

"Well because of the fact that you two have loved each other since high school and you two are really happy with each other!" Nia snapped.

"She is right. You two are perfect. What happened?" I said coming back from my thoughts.

Vanessa didn't say anything for a few minutes and Nia, Emma and I sat there awkwardly staring at each other because we really are bad at this stuff. We don't know what to do.

"Is she going to speak!?" Nia muttered so only Emma and I can hear while Emma shrugs.

This is not how I wanted my night to turn. What the hell is happening today!?

Suddenly, we hear Vanessa laughing like a maniac clutching her stomach making us more shocked.

I look at her with narrowed eyes not knowing what's wrong with her while she is still laughing.

"Why is she acting like a creep?" Nia thought out loud making Vanessa stop and glare at her.

"I'm not acting like a creep!" She snapped clearing her throat and taking a sip of water.

"You so are! Was that a joke?" Emma demanded looking just like my mother when she was mad at me this morning.

"Obviously! I love Eric!" Vanessa sighed smiling.

"You're such a bitch!" Nia exclaimed throwing chips on Vanessa.

Real mature.

"Why would you even do that!? Do you even know how worried and shocked we were!?" I snapped putting much needed ice cream in my mouth after this nonsense.

"Geez... I was just kidding but there is something I wanna tell you guys." She stared at us with a broad grin on her small face making us look at her in question.

"Well then What are you waiting for? Speak already!" Emma said tapping nodding at her.

"Wait..." Vanessa said and took her phone out and dialled someone making us groan in confusion yet again.

"Hey babe..."

Eric it is then.

"No...yeah...everything is fine. I just can't keep it from them. You know it and I don't want to tell them without you so I called."

"Yeah...now.."

"I'm sure. I'm putting you on speaker. Is Cody with you?"

"Cool." She looked at us with the same grin and put Eric on speaker.

"Okay. So we have to tell you guys something." Vanessa said.

"Is it about your last jar of nutella in the fridge? Because...I didn't eat it! We hear Cody speak quickly making Vanessa's mouth form an O as she glared at the screen.

"Shouldn't have said that bro." Eric muttered.

"YOU ATE MY LAST JAR OF NUTELLA!?"Vanessa yelled even though they're on phone.

"Woah... What's wrong with her?" We hear Lorenzo chuckle.

So everyone is together? Great, we should have had a night together instead of this girls night. We are anyway together right now.

"I'm sorry! Okay!? I was just bored and there it was staring at me and asking me to eat it. Not my fault that your Nutella can't keep its lid closed for me!" Cody spluttered out making us all go in full blown laugh.

Why!?

Just why!?

I laugh and look at Vanessa who looked amused but still mad that he ate her nutella.

"Guys! Stop please. We really have something to tell and Vans..I'll get you more tomorrow." Eric said loudly making us stop immediately.

"Okay. Speak." Emma said clearing her throat.

"WE ARE ENGAGED!" Both yelled making us freeze yet again in shock and happiness but mostly shock.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Emma yelled and then covered her mouth with both hands making us look at her in question.

"I'm sorry...I'm happy for you both but you're just twenty so..." She left the sentence incomplete while Vanessa smiled.

"I know its really soon but we have made this decision together and I don't think its early if we both are in this together." Vanessa said making Emma smile and hugs Vanessa.

"Group hug it is!" Nia yelled pulling me towards them hearing the boys laughing from the phone.

Well, this is kind of shocking. I mean, I do agree with Emma that they are just twenty but then if they wanna do it, who are we to have an opinion!? I'm so happy for them!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Scared?" I asked squeezing Luciano's hand as we stepped out of the car and walked towards the main door of my home.

"A bit." He smiled softly kissing the back of my hand.

We walk inside and I take him to the same sitting room where David and Luciano talked for the first time.

I saw Mom and Dad already sitting on one couch softly talking to each other. They look up as they hear us coming and Dad smiles slightly at me.

"Hey guys!" I hugged them both even though it felt a bit awkward after yesterday's talk.

"How are you doing hon?" Dad said and then looked at Luciano.

"Good Dad... This is Luciano, My boyfriend." I said confident looking at them as Luciano stepped forward and shook their hands.

Wow. I thought Mom won't acknowledge him much but this is good.

"Why don't we all sit and talk?" Dad tried again to make the scene more normal as there was this awkward silence.

We both sit on the adjacent couch and I take his hand in mine intertwining them and resting them on my thighs which didn't go unnoticed by Mom's piercing gaze.

"So what do you do?" Mom asked raising her brow with a blank face.

"I'm the Mafia king of whole Italy and some part of USA." Luciano replied in a clipped business tone.

Let them talk. I am too lazy to interfere in their boring ass conversation anyway. Might as well take a nap with open eyes like I do in lectures.

"So what do you do basically?" Dad asked looking genuinely interested.

Seriously Dad!? Never heard of what a mafia does?

"Business. Illegal and legal. All of it." Luciano shrugged not bothering to elaborate while Dad nodded his head.

"Why? Why do you do that knowing its not even safe for you or the ones you keep close?!" Mom demanded finally glaring at him.

I think she wanted to do that the moment we walked inside.

"This is a family business Mrs. Martinez and I've been trained to be a Mafia King from my childhood itself. The people who are a part of it know what they're getting themselves into, I never force them to join the mafia and the same goes for your daughter. I've made sure she knows what and who she is getting connected to and I don't think she is a child who needs her parents to decide what's right and what's wrong for her." Luciano said in a cold voice but Mom didn't say anything making him continue.

" If she wants to leave me, I'll be fine with it as I respect her decision but if she wants to be with me, I won't let anyone come in between us and I most definitely won't tolerate disrespect towards my Queen's decision." He concluded making
Mom's eyes widen a bit and Dad's lips twitched up slightly.

Damn! What the hell happened right now!?

I didn't know he would say that to them. I don't even know what my parents would think of it.

I loved the last part though.

I stare at him with slightly open mouth and quickly close it gulping down loudly and instinctively giving his hand a squeeze.

"Is that a threat Mr. Moretti?" Mom asked staring at him.

"Yes. A threat to anyone who is against her decision but not to you. I'm sure you will support her." Luciano smirked at Mom making Dad laugh loudly unable to control himself.

What is wrong with my man!?

I stare at Mom scared of her reaction but then she looked up at him as a small smile broke out on her face making my heart race faster in anticipation. Does that mean she accepts him?

"You do know what to speak. I'll give you that and you're right. I'll support her even though I don't like this situation. This doesn't mean that I accept you or anything." Mom muttered the last part still with the hint of a smile on her face.

"That's all I ask Mrs. Martinez. I'm sorry if I came out rude but I just wanted to make sure that you know what place she holds in my life." Luciano said smiling softly at me.

I love you.

I turned to look at my parents to see them staring at us with weird looks. Dad looked somewhat happy while Mom looked between amused and shocked.

Did they think that just because he is a Mafia king, he is not capable of smiling?

"David told us that your father is helping with the Dante situation?" Dad asked with a serious tone.

"Yeah he was before I knew it. Now, he is helping us find where Dante is because Dante used to work for us when Dad was the head not me." He replied making Dad nod.

"So any information on that?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. One of my man has seen him in Maine last week and he was spotted here in New York two days back. No solid proof though." He replied making me stare at him open mouthed.

"You didn't tell me!" I exclaimed.

"You didn't ask love and again, we aren't sure." He replied stroking his thumb on the back of my hand.

"I don't freaking care if you're sure or not. Don't do this next time."

"I'm sorry I will next time. You're sounding like Mom right now." He chuckled looking at me making me smile.

"Are your parents okay with you two?" Dad asked.

"Yeah. His Mom loved me before she even knew that we were talking. She is really amazing, you will love her. In fact, she was trying to set me up with Ivan, his brother." I laughed and they laughed with me except Luciano.

"That's not funny!" Luciano exclaimed looking at me making me laugh more.

"Yes, it is. Dont be jealous. She stopped after you came though." I shrugged looking at him with an amused smile.

"But I thought you guys always marry into the mafia." Mom looked at Luciano confused.

"That was years ago. Times have changed now. Is this a trick question?" Luciano raised his brows making Dad smirk.

"Depends. What are your intentions with our daughter?" Dad asked making me groan.

Why!?

Can't we just have fun and not think about that? I know for a matter what my parents mean from intentions. For them marriage is the only intention if one is dating.

I still remember how they asked this to Chloe, Liam's girlfriend. That was so shocking but my brother was pretty serious with her so there was no problem.

And the problem here is not with Luciano. Its me. I'm the one with commitment issues. I'm not saying that I will be unfaithful because that's absolutely wrong. I would never do that but just look at Eric and Vanessa.

I don't think I would ever be able to do that so soon or even after years. I'm sure Dad and Mom wants to hear that from Luciano.

That's the main problem. If Luciano can talk about having babies with me that seriously then I'm sure what his intentions are. I just don't think my intentions and his or my parents intentions are matching right now.

"What exactly do you mean by intentions ?" Luciano asked looking genuinely confused.

Never met a girl's parents before, have you, my love?

"How far do you see yourself with my daughter? How do I know you're not just playing with her?" Mom answered folding her hands and resting them on her lap and we hear Luciano laugh.

What an idiot!

"Is that what all parents ask? He looked at me amused and I nodded rolling my eyes at him.

"I think I'm pretty serious about her..."

"You think ?" Mom muttered making Dad laugh yet again while she glared at him.

"Oh Cmon...you gotta admit the guy is funny and good for her darling. Stop with this interrogation now. Give him a break and possibly a chance." Dad stated looking kind of serious.

We stared at Mom, all three of us while she sat there without saying anything for two minutes straight.

"FINE. I'll give you a chance." She said making me jump out of the couch and hug them both in happiness.

"Thank you both so much!" I squealed and held Luciano's arm.

"I still don't like you." Mom muttered glaring playfully at Luciano making us all laugh.

___________________________________________

Hello loves!❤

How are you all today?

Did you like the chapter?

The would you rather questions on Instagram was fun Last night!  Sorry if I missed any of your question because there were so many! 😌😂

Vote. Comment. Share.

Love ya❤

~Naiya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 210K 49
First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not even all the way in babe" he smirked and my...
131 8 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
157K 2.1K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 37.9K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...