A Cullen's life

By LiliReed1

Read to find outโค๏ธ I promise to edit the book when I get time but thanks for reading it and loving it๐Ÿฅฐ More

[00]
[01]
[02]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
End
So i was thinking

[03]

5.1K 53 6
By LiliReed1

Sarah Cullen POV

I get dressed and walk out to my car.
"Want to ride with us?" Alice ask me.
"No" I say plainly and get in my car.

I speed off down the road towards the school and I see the others following me in their cars.
We arrived to school and everyone is looking at us.
I glare at anyone who looks my way.
I hate it here already.

We walk into the building and to our classes.
I sit in my seat.
"Hi I'm Eric" he tell me and hold his hand out.
I look at him for a minute and then sigh and shake his hand.
"I'm Sarah Cullen" I say.
I might as well have some fun in this school.

"Hey I'm here to dude" a boy next to him said with black hair.

"Hey I'm drake" he told me and I smile,well more like smirk.
I'm gonna turn this school upside down.
"Sarah" I say shaking his hand.

The bell ring and I walk to my next class.
"I wassup Sarah right?" A guy said walking next to me in the hallway.
"Yup and you are mister jock?" I ask and he laughs
"I'm jake" he said and I nod
"Wanna hang out with me and my friends at lunch?" He asked
"We'll see" I say and walk away from him making sure to sway my hips.

"God she's hot" I hear him say and I laugh.

By the time lunch came I met a lot of people and I'm the talk in the school and popular in an two hour time span.

I walk to lunch with my siblings and was about to sit down when someone called my name.
"Hey SARAH!" They yelled and I turned to see jake with Eric and drake.
"Don't go over there Sarah you've have done enough" Edward tell me and I smirk and give him the finger and walk over to jake and them.

He wrap his arm around me and I laugh.
He tell me the name of everyone and we start talking like we're long time friends

"You should totally come to my party I'm having" maya tells me and I smile.
"I will try to my dad might not let me" I tell her
"Your dad is dr Cullen right?" She ask me and I nod
"Your dad is hot I added him to my crush list" another girl named Maria said

"Ok eww" I say and we laugh.

The bell rings
"Come on I will walk you to your next class" drake said and I nod and wave to the others.

Time skip

After school I get into my car and drive home.
When I get home it starts
"Really your gonna let everyone know not only you but us all that were vampires" rose said to me and I push her back "Don't get in my face Rosalie it might not end well for you" I say and walk inside

I don't know what happened but once me and rose were best friends.
Me and Edward to but over times everything changed and it might be my fault.

I walk into my room and close the door and lock it.
I then go to my radio and blast some music.
I did it just to irritate Edward and rose.
I sit on my bed and start drawing the werewolf I say the other day in the forest.

How her room look.

I sigh and open my window and jump out of it.
I then run threw the forest to the line and sit and wait.
I wait for about ten minutes and then he comes.
"Hi" I wave at him feeling myself perk up seeing the wolf.
He sits and nod his head.
"So I had my first day at school today and I made a lot of friends but my family don't like that and I understand why but I was changed into this monster,I missed out on so many things as a teen I want no need this just this one time before we leave again and i know you probably don't want to hear this but I need to get this off my chest" I sigh and push my hair back some.

"I wish to be normal again and grow old and have kids and watch them have kids with my husband but I won't never have that and it's just so much" I say and I know I'm upset because a tear actually come down my face.

"Look at this a tear and vampires can't cry that's how missable I am" I say and wipe it away and I hear the wolf whine.
"Oh no now I'm making you sad I'm so sorry" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"I have to go now my dad should be home and I should be there so he can yell at me" I say with a laugh
"I will see you tomorrow" I say and he nods and run off.
I smile and run back to the house and walk in to see everybody in the living room.
"Hi dad how was work" I ask sitting on the chair.
He gives me a look and I sigh
"I won't do anything I promise I just want some friends" I say and he sighs and nod.
I know he's not done he's just gonna wait to talk to me later when we're alone.

Everyone knows this.
I sigh and go to my room and lay down looking at the drawing of the wolf I put on my wall.
I smile and can't wait to see the wolf tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 12.5K 29
โyou're fire, and she's the kind of storm that puts them out.โž ||UNDER EDITING||
39.7K 897 26
Trigger Warning: This book mentions abuse that might not be appropriate for all readers She never felt love or the warmth of a simple little hug, jus...
3.9K 161 23
๐„๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐.โ€ข*โ˜… "๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ '' "๐๐จ, ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 183 17
"๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž'' ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐. "๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง-'' ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž...