๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ

5.3K 214 1.2K
By k-kirstein

It is TIME, and I'm not ready. 🍈 means lime 13+ sexual content. You have been warned, sorry. Dinner will be minor because the chapter will be long. Enjoy~
____________________________________

Kai tried to talk to Eri while you left the room for a few minutes, it turned into him just sitting there and staring as her admire herself.

A door creaked and his head turned along with Eri's.

You cautiously stepped out with your heels. Balancing on them you stepped into the room.

"You weren't lying when you said you had everything ready." You said laughing lightly.

Kai couldn't find the right words yet. The only thing he felt was his lip corners beginning to grow hot.

Eri spoke up. "Y/n y-you look pretty! We match?" She asked skipping up to you, admiring you.

You grabbed her hand gently. "We're all matching." You smiled, both of you facing a flabbergasted Kai.

He was still staring in amazement. The dress hugged your curves, your heels, your amazing hair and makeup, the red lipstick.

Kai stepped out of his trance and stood up. "Y-yes we are. Y/n you look ravishing." He smirked in his mask, slowly picking up your hand with his gloved one and 'kissing' it.

You blushed a deep red, fingers heated. Eri stepped away and gazed at you two. I-is it working? She thought to herself.

"Now we don't want to be late do we? Shall we go?" Kai asked glancing at both of you.

You nodded and Eri repeated after you. "We shall." You said beginning to step forward, almost falling with a dip in your heel.

Shit. You cursed but Kai caught you. "Eri's rug can have bumps. Here." He said extending his arm for you to link in with his.

It was your turn to be shocked, but he didn't take no as an answer. He took your bare arm and linked it with his suit.

Kai looked to his side and held a hand out for Eri. The little girls breath hitched and she speed walked to your side.

You immediately noticed and held her hand. Eri shyly held the hem of her dress.

The male noticed how close she was getting. Definitely today. He thought deeply inside his mind.

Outside in the dark night Kai leaded you both to his car. An expensive black one.

Your eyes widened as he unlocked it. "Y/n can you put me in?" Eri asked tugging on your hand. "Of course Eri." You smiled and carefully lifted her up, not wanted to fall in heels.

You put her in the car seat and she buckled herself. "Good job Eri." You smiled at her again. Even with red lipstick, your smile was still so warming.

"T-thank you." She said and played with her fingers.

You closed the door and backed away, moving to open the passenger seat door.

Kai was quick and opened it before you could. Your breath hitched as you looked up at his golden yellow eyes.

"I got that for you Y/n. Step in." He said like a gentleman. Whenever your name left his mouth your feelings that you kept pushing away grew.

I don't love him stop thinking that. You told yourself. "Thank you Kai." You said with a minor blush, butterflies flying in your stomach.

You cautiously stepped in the car and Kai closed the door.

Seconds later Kai stepped in and started up the engine. "Are we all ready?" He asked looking back at Eri then you. Eri nodded and so did you. "Perfect."

Daddy never asks anything before we leave. Is he being different for Y/n? Eri asked herself a very important question as Kai drove off.

___________________

Getting off the car you noticed the restaurant. From looks, it already appeared expensive.

"T-this is the right place?" You asked getting Eri out. She held on tight to you, snuggling in.

Kai smirked underneath the mask. "Yes. Something wrong?" He asked locking the car. "N-no it's just, it's so, um nothing like I've been too." You nervously smiled.

He gently patted your exposed shoulder. "Just calm down, it's a nice dinner for all of us." He spoke in a fresh demeanor.

"A-alright." You quietly said, heart pumping as if it wanted to fly out. Eri climbed down and held your hand as you all traveled.

Inside it was even more prestigious, even with kids hiding under the table.

Chicken strips I feel like an outcast. You thought as you heard a familiar voice. A tired one.

"Right this way-" the person talking stopped once they saw you. It was your Uncle Levi. You froze and held Eri's hand tightly.

His eyes calmed down and a side smile rested on his face. "Let me show you to your table." He replaced his earlier words and led you to the table.

Your Uncle Levi wasn't going to be your waiter, thankfully. He still mouthed something towards you before leaving. 'Your off the hook for now'. He signed. You tensed up and glanced at the table.

It was an averaged size one with a high chair for Eri. "Y/n can you put me up? I can't." She said pointing at the seat.

You nodded but Kai stopped your hand from moving up. "Huh?" You said with a blush at his gentle touch. "Eri you can't be bothering Y/n all the time, here." He looked at her with golden yellow eyes and sat her down.

Eri trembled in her seat, tears threatening to come out. She saw you sit down with a soft smile on the side of her, her nerves flashed with happiness. He didn't hurt me. She thought gazing at his new self.

You were still timidly sitting across from your boss. You couldn't help eye his features, while covering your face with the menu.

Those golden yellow eyes scrolling through the menu. His brown silky hair that fell just perfectly around his head. The gentle white gloves he always wore, along with a black mask that you got used to.

He really is attractive. You thought. Kai glances up towards you.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked creating eye contact. "N-no I was just ah uh n-no." You awkwardly chuckled, your cheeks heating up like a sauna.

"Eri what would you like to eat?" Kai turned and looked at the little girl. She was swinging her feet and avoiding contact with her dad.

"I- um." She began to speak, but didn't want to say it. You payed attention and smiled. "There's a lot of choices, it doesn't matter what you pick." You kindly said.

A warmth shimmied into her chest. "I-I want chicken nuggets." She said slowly blinking her red eyes.

You paused and began to giggle. "Great choice Eri." You tapped her knee, she felt, different.

From the other end Kai thought of how wonderful your personality was, everything about you. Y/n's just plain amazing isn't she. He mentally told himself. What am I thinking? I can't. He washed the things away.

You all ordered and the food slowly, but surely arrived.

It all looked amazingly, expensive.

You ordered (favorite food), Kai ordered the same, and Eri was happily eating her nuggets. You also started to eat your food, red lipstick landing on the utensil.

Kai stared at his for a moment. Why isn't he- oh. His mask. You thought staring at him, he was forming a plan.

The male lifted up his mask just a bit, not showing his mouth and just putting the food filled fork.

Why the he'll won't he show his mouth?! You yelled in your head. Kai smirked while chewing, seeing your annoyed expression.

__________________

Dinner came to an end, you all arrived back at Kai's house.

Like usual, there was an eerie atmosphere in the area. It made you shiver.

In a swift movement, a heavy coat was wrapped around you. "It's still a bit cold, that blazer should be warm enough." Kai said with a deep chuckle.

"O-oh I-it's fine." You said gulping down saliva. Your face felt extremely hot, the sun was quaking.

"I'm sleepy." Eri rubbed her eyes with a yawn. "Let's take you to bed." You carefully lifted her up, not wanting the blazer to fall.

Heels were a big no no but you managed to keep balance.

Eri was snoring in your arms while you put her pajamas on and fixed her hair. You laid her down in her bed turning the night light on.

Her dad waited by the edge of the door frame, watching your actions.

You kissed her forehead and stood up, pulling your dress down. Kai caught a glimpse of your upper thighs. His lip corners heated.

"Well she's asleep. And I should be going as well but the dre-" "Wait. I need to ask you some uh questions." He held your wrist and immediately pulled you down to the kitchen.

"W-what?" You asked confused. "Y/n, just some questions and you can be on your way. Maybe." He whispered the last part.

You were scared for various reasons. One, you two were alone. Two, questions?

"Questions?" You asked. "Yes. Like what happened in Succma Manufacturing, Ligma road? I'm sure you remember." He spoke.

You froze like ice. Screams. Blood. Explosions. Your quirk when it malfunctioned in the buttons, and everything lit on fire. Ruined.

"I-I." You said breathing hard, tears stinging at your eyes. "You were charged with over twenty murders. You ran, deleted all your information. Just not all of it." He said towering over you.

"It wasn't me! I-it was her and my stupid quirk! The pressure it-it just happened!" You stuttered looking at your hands.

Your heart couldn't help it, it was going haywire. Tears fell onto your palms slightly messing the makeup.

"I-I was a monster to everyone! I-I practically k-killed my dad and others! I blamed myself and still do, I c-can't! Why would you research me? Why? Y-you know how much this hurts?! Why do you always wear that!" You lost control and sniffed out, sulking.

Kai knee deep down, his heart hurt. "You don't need to tell me now I understand. But one thing I do know." He said moving closer towards you, grabbing your hand with the white glove.

You gazed up at him, calming down. Shock arising.

"That makes us both monsters." In a blink of an eye his black mask was off, and his lips were on your red ones.

Your heart fell out of your chest. Ears steaming like a train engine. Fingers bursting.

Knowing what was happening you began to kiss back. Kai was shocked but relieved.

His two gloved hands snakes down to your waist and rested on your curves. Kai pushed your bodies together, your chest squished against his hard rock abs.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as he deepened this kiss.

His tongue slid across your lipstick, you let him enter and his wet muscle didn't think twice to slip in.

He explored your wet cave and you explored his. His tongue immediately took dominance once you tried to wrestle it.

Your hands went up to tangle his messy brown hair. Kai groaned with you smiling in the kiss.

He needed payback. Kai's gloved hand went lower and he squeezed your ass. You moaned and he smirked now.

His area started to become aroused. Since you two were so close, it touched just at the tip of your area.

You felt the sensation and your moan ran down into his throat. Down there his boner was creating a wet spot in your dress.

You pulled away for air still tangled in bodies with him. "H-how are y-you so good?" You asked between pants, playing and twisting his brown locks. Your lips swollen already.!

Kai deeply chuckled and laid his forehead on yours, noses touching. Some parts of his lips were covered with your red lipstick stains. His golden yellow eyes were filled with a different, amazing emotion.

"Because you make me feel something inside." He whispered and roughly kissed you again.

His tongue kept roaming. His gloves eventually did.

Kai's hands went lower between your thighs and he lifted you up onto the kitchen counter.

Your dress lifted up, most of your legs exposed.

His gloves touched your wet area and he chuckled. Kai's lips went away from yours and to your ear.

With heavy breathes you leaned into him. "Damn, your wet." He nibbled on your ear, licking it while traveling down.

"S-shut up. Y-you h-have a problem there too." You said pulling his hair. "Oh aggressiveness, I love it." He left really dark hickies, purple and red, along your neck. Till he found your sweet spot.

You moaned as he licked and sucked on it, his boner getting harder along the counter. "Ngh K-Kai~" you moaned louder gripping his suit.

"Moan louder~." He aggressively bit the black spot and you didn't hold back. "Ahh K-Kai!" You yelled.

He went back to kissing your swollen lips in a passionate way. "Shh Y/n~" he groaned feeling heated.

Your spot was wet as a river as his gloves glided along the same area.

Kai was about to remove your small straps that held you chest up, but a creak was heard from the stairs.

You gasped and pulled away from the heated kiss. "Hey." He said with half lidded golden yellow orbs. "K-Kai." You pointed at the figure from the counter with smudged lipstick. Most of it rubbed off onto Kai's lips.

He faced back. There you both saw a wide eyed Eri with a blanket. She did the math in her head and saw lipstick on both of your lips, innocent enough.

Still, she saw you two together. She saw her dad without a mask.

"Daddy loves Y/n and Y/n loves daddy!" She yelled extremely happy from the stairs.

Running towards you both, clueless at what was happening, with a huge. Big. Smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 112 11
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ แด แด‡ส€ส แด€ส™ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ษขษชส€สŸ, แด…แด‡sแด˜ษชแด›แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข ษชษด แด€ษด แด€ส™ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ แดกแดส€สŸแด…, แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด…s แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ สœแด‡ส€แด สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸs; ษดแดแด› แด›แด แดแด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด, ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แด›แด...
858 51 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด สœแด‡สŸแด˜...ษช ส€แด‡สŸสŸส แด…ษชแด…" "สแดแดœ แดกสœแด€แด›...?!" "ษดแด! สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…! ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แดแด‡...ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษชษดแด‹ แด…แด‡แดแดษด!!" _____________...
101K 2.7K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
99.1K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...