Nothing Like US (Taekook) Com...

By GeegeebabyOT7

Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They... More

Nothing Like Us
The Confession
Rejection?
WOOGA SQUAD
So... This Is Awkward
Gwenchana
Too Soon?
Sounds fake....but okay.
Graduation Day!
Taekook In A Cute Way
Sex Sounds?
I'm.... Confused
You Know... I Know
Blue Mold
Are You The Leader?
Heaven
Separation
Stigma
Stigma Pt 2
Disbandment?
Bulletproof Boyscouts
Euphoria
Speak Yourself
Saranghae
Intentions
Not An Update-Shameless Plug
Gratitude
Exposure
Antis
House Of Cards
Mine
United Front
Date Night
Magic Shop
Taekook Is Real
Grammys???
2020 WTF!
Still With You
Bang Bang
In The Soop
Your Eye's Tell
Life Goes On
Wedding Teaser
Wedding 1st Look
Vegas Baby!
Yet To Come

Mikrokosmos

1.9K 51 3
By GeegeebabyOT7

Time passed pretty quickly with all of the boys obligations and tour dates. Before they knew it, it was time for the 2019 MAMA Awards. They were stoked. They had planned such an elaborate performance for ARMY. When the awards coordinator had contacted them to find out how much time they needed for their performance the response was "Yes". Needless to say it was going to be epic.

All the practices pay off as the performance is the #1 trending search for the next 4 days across all social media. Only to be knocked off the pedestal by non other than....BTS MMA 2019. The boys swept both shows of all major awards including the All Kill Daesang, which was epic in itself as it had never been done before, and both performances proved to be top tier. The only thing trending even remotely as much as these was the hashtag taekook.

The media swept the internet with video and photo content of the two supposed sweethearts. But the question remained. Are they, or are they? Everyone wanted to know the answer to that question. Were they just very close friends, as some thought, or were they truly lovers, as all of the taekookers worldwide seemed to think.

The group wasn't answering any questions, just cryptically stating that something big was coming every time they did an interview. Especially when Taehyung or Jungkook were being interviewed they always directed that statement to them. It was all very mysterious. The fans didn't know if they were hinting at new music or something more.

Taehyung sat on Kookies bes scrolling through the pics of them online.

Tae: These are pretty good babe. I'm going to save some these.

Jungkook: Baby, we literally have like a million pictures of us that we have taken personally.

Tae: Yeah I know but these are pretty, and it feels like a milestone or something with what's coming next. Look, they're really good shots.

Placing his phone in front of Jungkook who is trying to see past it so that he can continue watching Iron Man 2 that's playing on the T.V. Tae shakes it in his face to garner his attention.

Tae: Kookie!

Frustrated, Jungkook pulls the offer phone out of Taes hand to look at the displayed pictures.

Jungkook: Fine you big baby. Your lucky this is the 2nd Iron Man. My least favorite.

Tae: Are you saying you love Iron Man more than me?

Jungkook: Not Iron Man 2.

Tae: Yah, Pabo! Give me my phone, I'm going back to my room.

Jungkook laughs and pulls away from a grasping, pouting Taehyung who is trying to take his phone back.

Jungkook: I'm just playing baby. You know you're the most important person in my life.

Pulling Taehyung down onto his chest, he continues scrolling through the phone.

Jungkook: Gosh, babe. You really are the number one most handsome man in the world. You're absolutely breathtaking.

Putting the phone down next to him he pulls his arms tighter around Tae.

Jungkook: I sometimes think about what would have happened if I had gone to a different company. I would have missed out on the love of my life. I hate the thought that we wouldn't have met. I can't even imagine my life without you in it. You are my world.

Taehyung sits up and straddles Jungkooks hips, holding his lovers face in his hands to maintain eye contact.

Taehyung: Baby, you are more than just my world. You are literally the Mikrokosmos for me. You are every thing good in my life and I know that even if you had ended up somewhere else, we would have met eventually, because we are truly destined for each other. Jimin is my soulmate, but you. You are most definitely my twin flame.

Overcome with emotion, Jungkook can't do anything but reach for his love and press a searing, desperate kiss to his lips. A soul stirring meeting of lips and tongues that have them both gasping for air, and grasping for each others clothes. Frantically pulling them off of each other. Not caring about buttons or clasps, as the need to be as close to each other as possible overtook all of their thoughts.

A frenzy of tongues and fingers invading secret places leading to the inevitable joining of their two bodies in the most carnal way possible. Moans and gasps and slapping skin are the only sounds heard. The smell of sweat permeating the air in the room.

Ending with Jungkook sitting up to hold a quivering Taehyung closer to his chest, and Tae wrapping his arms around Kookies neck and biting into his shoulder as they both find their bliss in each other.

Later after cleaning up the two are laying in the bed once again. This time with Taehyung leaning up against the headboard, and Kookies head resting in his lap. Taehyung gently runs his fingers through the soft hair on his lovers head, and watches as he drifts off to sleep.

Taehyung: I meant it when I said that you are my Mikrokosmos. I would cross galaxies for you. Only you babe.

****To Be Continued****

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay in updates. I'm still having issues with Wattpad. Bare with me. Please continue to read, vote and comment.
And I hope you guys will give my other fan fic a chance. It's called ThrcQuestion of You. It's Yoonmin with a little Taekook, and Namjin. I'm really enjoying writing it too.
💜💜BORAHAE 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.7K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...
796K 34.7K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
19.9K 1.4K 91
Some might say opposites attract, so what will happen when two very different boys meet? Can they work despite their differences or will they have to...
183K 8.3K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...