Akatuski - In The Real World!

By KJPeel

Title says it all, but i'll write a description. (I've never written a description before, or a fanfiction ac... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

47 4 4
By KJPeel

They were five minutes into episode one of 'Naruto Shippuden' and Hidan together with Deidara would not stop complaining about how bored they were. Kakuzu didn't look like he could care less, Nagato along with Konan would both smile as they saw Naruto on the screen, Kisame looked vaguely interested in what was being shown, Shisui had this nostalgic smile as he took in everything on the screen that he could, Itachi looked content with what was happening, Obito would just grin every time something he found funny would happen and finally Sasori... Who knows what he's thinking.

"This shit is boring as fuck! Can't we just watch the fucking good shit already!" Hidan yelled out, gathering a few annoyed looks to himself and a nod of agreement from Deidara.

"What he said! Hm!" Deidara exclaimed in agreement.

Obito sighed in annoyance. "Just shut up you two, none of us care for your childish whining." He muttered in frustration. "And it's only been 5 minutes." He added irritatedly. Jayna, whilst cooking, just rolled her eyes at the two's impatience. She huffed.

"You just got to the introductions and stuff. Obviously not everything is going to be explosions and death." Jayna said half-heartedly, paying most of her attention to cooking. "I promise you that things are going to start getting at least a little bit interesting soon." She reassured them both, not bothering to look at them. The two huffed.

Obito sighed, closing his eyes in slight irritation. "Is there any way we can just watch what we want to or need to, to satisfy these two children?" He let out in a frustrated huff. Deidara sputtered in disbelief and Hidan started cussing him out. Both Sasori and Kakuzu scoffed in annoyance and spoke at the same time.

"Shut up." With the addition of 'or I'll kill you' on Kakuzu's part. Deidara quietened down a bit, still grumbling about being called a child. Hidan got even angrier and started cursing Kakuzu as well. All the Akatsuki narrowed their eyes in annoyance, sans Itachi who just shook his head a little bit, Shisui just chuckled in amusement. Jayna looked over at them all and then at Hidan. She sighed, again.

"Hidan, if you don't quiet down, I'll just pour a bunch of asparagus onto your plate..." Jayna muttered, looking at the space beside him rather than at him. Hidan glared at the woman.

"Fucking bitch..." He mumbled to himself. Jayna smirked to herself and turned back to keeping an eye on what she was cooking.

"Just go to YouTube and type in literally anything you're curious about. It doesn't even have to be Naruto. Though, if it is, be sure to be specific and type in names as well, I can't promise it will be there though." Jayna suggested, watching the steam flow above the rice, oddly mesmerized by something so simple. "Also, Itachi?" Jayna called for his attention, making him eye he from where he was seated beside Shisui.

"Yes?" He responded, monotonously, already looking away from her again. Kisame sighed at that, while Shisui smiled, shaking his head slightly out of amusement. Jayna paid no mind to this.

"Please don't make everyone watch videos of Sasuke." Jayna said, exasperatedly. Her words made his face tint slightly and he turned his head to the side, suddenly bashful. That made her smile. "Though, of course, you're aloud to play a couple videos with Sasuke." He turned his face back again with a slight smile that disappeared the second it appeared. Deidara scowled at him, though he didn't say anything, which shocked most of them. Again, Jayna smiled.

* * * * * *

Jayna hummed as she plated everyone's food. being sure to give Hidan only a couple of pieces of it, as he had been more quiet since she threatened to pile it all on top of his food.

The Akatsuki (plus Shisui) were all still in the living room, deciding to watch videos
that explained the history, laws and politics of the world they now reside in. They thought to just wait for Jayna to show them scenes from 'Naruto', after she had said some things they searched for might not show up, as they didn't have many scenes individually.

Currently, they had, 'history of the entire world, i guess' playing. Most of them thoroughly enjoying what they were watching. This made her snicker. The fact that this was actually happening was quite ridiculous, but she can't help but laugh.

"Foods ready." Jayna called. Sasori paused the video. He had demanded to be the one in control of it. It was kind of funny.

"Fuck yeah!" Hidan exclaimed, jumping out of his seat excitedly and running to the bar. "About time, bitch!" He yelled. She just rolled her eyes and pushed his plate in direction.

Shisui frowned, "Hey, you shouldn't insult the one who willingly cooked for you and is still letting you stay in her house."
He scolded, crossing his arms. Hidan rolled his eyes at Shisui and laughed.

"What do I care, pretty boy? It's not like she can do anything about it. She's just a civilian."
Hidan responded it haughtily. Shisui's frown deepened and now Itachi was looking at him worriedly. Obito observed, an amused look on his face. The rest of the Akatsuki watched, some narrowing their eyes at Hidan.

"Hey, Shisui, it's fine." Jayna reassured. He barely gave her a glance. "Really, it's fine. My father has said way worse to me than Hidan ever could." She raised her hands, placatingly. This caused him to look at her, now slightly concerned, along with Itachi and Konan. The rest of the Akatsuki only looked at her curiously. Shisui looked at her for a second longer, before looking back at Hidan.

"It may be fine with you but it's not fine with me. So, Hidan, I suggest you apologize to our good hostess right now." Shisui gave him a faux smile. Hidan cackled and took a step closer to him. Itachi was now glaring at Hidan as well. Kakuzu sighed.

"Does the pretty boy really think he can make me do anything?" Hidan smiled, taking another step closer to Shisui, who was still giving him that same smile. Again, Kakuzu sighed. Lamenting the stupidity of his partner who actually isn't really his partner anymore, now that he thought about it.

"Hidan, shut up, or I'll let the Uchiha brat kill you." Kakuzu grumbled in irritation. Shisui faltered while Hidan shot around and started yelling at Kakuzu.

"I wasn't gonna kill him..." Shisui mumbled, a small confused frown on his face. Itachi gave his back a little pat.

"What do you mean, you'll 'let him kill me', you ugly old bastard!?!" He complained. "That guy wouldn't lay a finger on me!" He continued to yell. Itachi and Obito smirked a little, Kisame holding a slightly doubtful expression at the words.

"Tch." Kakuzu scoffed, making Hidan glare at him harder. "That brat could've taken you out when he was a toddler, you fool." He ridiculed. Hidan was about to explode.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BA-"
Hidan began to shout, only to be cut off by Shisui, who shunshin'd behind him and chopped him on the neck.

"Well, he is quite the character, that one." He chuckled. Everyone but Itachi gave him a surprised look. Shisui just shot them all a little grin.

"Well, that's been settled, let's eat!" Jayna exclaimed awkwardly. Everyone went and grabbed their plates while Shisui waited just a second, eyes trained on her awkward form.

'My father has said way worse to me than Hidan ever could.' Her words replay in his mind. "Hmm." Shisui hummed as he walked forward to go get a plate of food.

* * * * * *

"Thank you for the food." Most everyone mumbled before digging in to the food. Jayna smiled nervously, not liking when she was thanked.

"I'll help you all get a space to sleep after we're done eating." She offered, looking down at her plate and rolling the asparagus back and forth.

"That would be appreciated, thank you for allowing us all to stay here." Nagato smiled, bowing his head slightly, along with everyone else. Besides Hidan. He's still on the floor.

"Yeah! It's really cool that you're letting us stay here Jayna! Thanks a lot!" Shisui gave her a big grin. She gave a small smile back.

"It's no problem guys." Jayna responded to their thanks. "Here, let me get all your plates. And Hidans is still there on the counter for when he wakes back up." She told, walking around the dining table to gather the plates. Itachi and Obito stood up with there plates, making them glance at each other.

"Let me was the dishes, Jayna." They said at the same time, causing the two to give each other a slight glare and for Shisui to snicker slightly.

"Ah. It's no worries guys, I got a dishwasher." She smiled at the two. They all looked at her confusedly.

"What is that? Do you have a servant to wash your dishes?" Konan asked curiously. Jayna's eyes went wide, making everyone's curiosity heighten slightly.

"No, no, no! People don't really have servants anymore! I mean, some do but it's really not that common." Jayna explained, exasperated. "A dishwasher is a machine that you place dishes and utensils and such in, it's name is self-explanatory but the machine then washes whatever was put inside." She finished explaining with a now amused smile on her face. They all nod in understanding.

"Woah, that's so cool! So that means you never have to wash the dishes!" Shisui awed, having never liked washing the dishes. Jayna shook her head, still amused.

"I actually still have to wash pots and pans." She said, now placing the plates she gathered into the dishwasher, Obito and Itachi right behind her.

"Oh." Shisui pouted. "Well, it's still cool!" He proclaimed. She smirked back at him as Itachi gather the pot and two pans behind her, placing them next to Obito who was filling the sink with some water. Jayna turned and smiled at them, they nodded back at her.

"Anyways, I have two bedrooms upstairs, both having beds mean't to fit two people. So I was thinking Konan and Nagato in ome room." They nodded, completely fine with that. "Shisui and Itachi in the other." She pointed at the two.

"That's just fine with me." Shisui smiled at her and then Itachi.

"Alright, Deidara, I also have a pullout couch in that office you and I were in, you'll stay there. A pullout couch is a couch with a bed folded into it." Jayna explained. Deidara nodded at her. Hidan groaned. 'Finally. Geez, I thought the guy was dead there for a second.'

"What the fuck happened to me!" Hidan immediately started shouting. Jayna went and grabbed his plate, placing it in the microwave for one minute and fifteen seconds.

"I-"

"You fainted from hunger." Jayna replied, totally serious and also cutting Shisui off in the process. They all gave her a look of confusion, sans Sasori and Kakuzu. She just just gave themm all a subtle look.

"What the fuck do you mean I fainted!?" Hidan yelled at her. Having never fainted in his entire life. She just rolled her eyes at him.

"You're in a different world, Hidan. Things work like that here." Jayna explained to him. He just glared at her.

"Whatever, don't tell me you bitch. Now where's my plate of food you assholes!" He insulted her before yelling at everyone else. Jayna just rolled her eyes again and took the plate from the microwave, placing it on the dining table for him.

"Right there, you ungrateful ass." She told going back to tell the others there sleeping arrangements. Hidan just yelled more profanities at her while checking out her ass.

"Now that that's dealt with. Kakuzu, there's another pullout couch in the living room, you can sleep there. Sasori, you can sleep on the other couch." The two mentioned just gave her a simple nod. "Hmm, Kisame, I have a cot that you can sleep on. And Hidan, you can sleep on an air mattress." She told them. Kisame grinned at her and Hidan just scoffed, going back to eating his food angrily.

"And me?" Obito questioned.

"I have a couch in my room, you can sleep on that." She replied with a shrug of her shoulders. He blinked, before nodding. "Welp. Let's get to it."

* * * * * *

Jayna helped them all with setting up their sleeping space. Waving away those who thanked her with a small smile. She sighed as she was finally able to go to her bed with Obito laying on the couch against the wall. She snuggled into her blankets and pillows.

"Thank you for your kindness, Jayna." He said out loud. Jayna sighed internally, not used to being around people while trying to sleep.

"No problem." She waved it off. He raised an eyebrow at her adversity to people giving her their thanks.

"Good night, Jayna." He said softly. She was silent. He sighed.

"Night." She whispered back. He smiled and closed his eyes. Finally, (in Jayna's mind) leaving her to think about everything that had happened today. The ridiculousness of it all.

It may seem like Jayna was completely fine with everything that was happening at the moment but she most definitely was not. In fact, she was still quite sure that this was all just a dream. A very vivid dream. She didn't know whether she wanted it to be a dream or not though.

While some of them were quite nice and polite, -namely, Itachi, Obito, Nagato, Konan, Kisame(?)and of course, Shisui- the others that were there actually kind of scared her, though she did well to not show that. She never had been one to show when she was scared. She found it embarrassing to show certain emotions, oddly enough.

Her jumping Shisui was a spur of the moment type of thing, she really is usually more reserved around other people. Luckily, she's over those pesky emotions now. She can now think clearly enough to remember basic common sense, because, while she did find the half of them nice, that didn't mean she wasn't wary of their presence in her house. And she would do well to remember that they were shinobi. Trained to kill. To deceive.

She will not allow herself to be deceived by anyone.

——————————
———————
————
——
a/n - literally no excuse. other than the fact my personality type is intp. also, i am just starting to see more people actually interacting with this, so yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9.5K 42
Are you staying in Konoha? great. Can you say hi for me to a kid...? Don't worry it's impossible to miss him out. His hairs always reflect the light...
24.1K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
104K 3.8K 29
[Name] Matsuri grew up in Iwagakure with her best friend Deidara. People usually mistake her as his younger sister due to she had the same color as h...
532K 11.6K 50
Friends, enemies, betrayal, ninja/kunoichi, depression, lust. The basic words that describe the life of Reika Hibiki who is madly in love with none o...