HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 77

6.2K 240 61
By NilaKeis

Chapter 77

After Khushi made her claim over Arnav, the air around them was calm. There was no fear or excitement. Just calmness that seemed to control their actions.

Khushi wasn't unsure about her next steps. She learned to take what she wanted and fight for herself. Still, her claim wasn't mentioned again and both didn't repeat the day Khushi took the things into her hand. Instead they lived their life and took every situation as it came.

Arnav and Khushi stayed in Delhi till the day came Khushi decided to go back to Lucknow. Arnav was so heartbroken, but didn't say one word to Khushi because he knew this was unavoidable. With tears in his eyes he watched Khushi packing her bags, every movement like a stab in his heart.

He thought about the possibility how to escape the pain of the separation, now that he gave his promise to Khushi that he would never drink again. It wasn't hard for Arnav to stop drinking, once the alcohol was out of his system. He didn't even feel the need to do something to end his useless life, as long Khushi was with him. Everyday she remained staying with him, he saw how good she was and how less he deserved her to be on his side.

And still, Arnav enjoyed her near him, even he knew, the time was ticking. Every second, minute, hour, bringing him closer to losing her.

On the day Khushi opened about her decision of going back to Lucknow, he felt his heart breaking again. Arnav knew what waited for him, would be only darkness which will fill his days, as soon as Khushi walked through the door.

All what was left till the final separation, were the last few moments watching her packing her clothes.

Arnav wanted to ask Khushi if she needed his help, but he knew everything he did, would shorten his time with her, so he continue to watch Khushi packing the few stuff inside her bag.

In the moment she told him to pack his clothes too, Arnav felt his heart skipped the beat. First he thought, he imagined everything, or dreamed, but when Khushi talked with him again and even took his clothes out of the wardrobe, Arnav knew she was serious.

He wanted so much to accept this luck. Accept Khushi's kindness, but it was hard. Arnav knew he didn't deserve any of this. He didn't deserve such an angel as Khushi on his side.

And still, he followed her. While they flew to Lucknow, Arnav held Khushi's hand, being afraid that she would suddenly disappear and leave him back alone. He even held her hand when they walked through the door of his uncles house.

He held Khushi's hand when his aunt Manorama broke down, his sister cried like a small girl in his arms and Lavanya stood in front of him with tears in her eyes and smile on her lips.

Uncle Mahendra, Akash and Shyam tried to relax him, but he held Khushi's hand like his life depended on her and somehow it was true.

His life did depend on his Khushi.

*

The first days were like a dream. Arnav slept in the same room like Khushi. His old room. He liked what she did to the place. She didn't remove his bed but add some decorations that showed her female touch.

When they put the clothes inside the wardrobe, he couldn't resist to press her and his hanging clothes together. Khushi stood next to him and smiled shyly. Thank God, she didn't mention how weird his action was. Or called him creep. Instead she put the rest of his clothes inside drawers and make sure, they touched each other too.

When Arnav saw what she did, his heart swelled even more. He couldn't believe he could love this woman more, as he already did.

*

Sleeping in the same bed was not new for Khushi, but being back with the family changed a feelings a little. Back in Delhi, they didn't have so many people around them. There was no distraction and no need to hide any feelings. 

Now, back with the family, Khushi and Arnav needed to keep some distance and this was not the hard part of the day. They weren't intimate with each other and there was no need to rush anything. Both didn't want to take this step and felt comfortable being close, but not close in the sexual way.

It was important for both to give themselves time and learn each other. Just like it should be, the first time they met. But, and there is a big but. They felt the strange feeling growing of missing each other. Now that they lived with the family and saw they friends daily, private moments became rare. 

Both loved being with the family, but they also missed being alone. One day for sure they will get the chance to enjoy more time together but now, after so much pain, their family wanted to see them and that was more than ok.

After all, they have plenty of time to enjoy each other when they lay on the bed, before the sleep and held hands like a new couple in love.

*

Few months later Khushi became her first Labor pains and went into the hospital. Whole time Arnav didn't leave her side and suffered every moment his love went through pain. In the end, Khushi delivered a beautiful baby and their bond became even stronger. 

Now Khushi and Arnav were not only a couple. They were also parents.

*

Baby's first Birthday

Today was a very special day. The little one celebrated it's birthday. The whole family met at the temple to pray for the small family member.

Khushi wore her own designed saree, on which she was very proud of. She worked on the piece for a very long time and in the way how people turned around to look at her, showed her, that she managed to create something special.

She took the biggest plate with sweets, while Maa and Lavanya wore smaller one. They wanted to share sweets in the name of the newest family member who sat on his father's shoulders, while he walked upstairs to enter the temple.

Anjali and Shiyam waited upstairs and talked to the priest.

Papa was still in the car and Akash followed Arnav showing how afraid he was for the small baby to fell down from Arnav's shoulders.

Khushi smiled when she saw every of her family member. This was real and true family. This was what she craved for, her whole life.

Now, she was the happiest woman in the world. She wore her saree with her husband's name and family name, with pride. She was a full member of the Singh Raizada family and nothing and no one could change it.

Khushi still held all rights of the family company in her hands. The only change was, that she gave Arnav his legal place in his family, back. When she offered to give all back to Arnav, he refused, telling her that he already got everything he ever dreamed about.

She looked up and remembered the last time she was here.

This was the same temple Arnav and Khushi got married and they choose this place intentionally for the next ceremony.

She even remembered the old woman and looked around, but didn't saw her anywhere. Since Khushi jumped into the ocean, in her dreams, the old woman didn't visit her anymore. In fact, Khushi never dreamed about the cliff and the place where she met the old woman, again. Her dreams were full of light, family, Arnav and the Baby.

Now Khushi was back at the temple and hoped at least to see her secret friend from her dreams, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Before she entered the Temple, Khushi remembered her wedding with Arnav.

When she took Arnav back to Lucknow and everything seemed to settle in, Papa suggested new wedding for Khushi and Arnav, but Khushi refused to celebrate again. Her first wedding still counted and she wanted to remember this day as their wedding day.

No matter how hard the past was, it was still her past. It was something that belonged to her, too. It was also Arnav's past. The way to their happiness was hard, but it was still part of their life and has made them into the persons they were today.

She heard her baby laughing and wanted to walk upstairs, when someone touched her feet.

>>Khushi, is that you?<<

She saw Shashi and Garima sitting on the first step. Their clothes looked bad and it seemed like they lived on the streets for a while.

Garima touched her shoe, but Khushi walked one step back when Garima's fingers were about to touch her skin.

>>Khushi, I am so sorry.<<

Shahi spoke.

>>I did everything wrong with you. I should keep you with us. I am so sorry. Please forgive me.<<

>>Forgive us.<<

Garima spoke too.

>>My Payal did so much damage to our name, that no one of our family members wanted to help us. People recognize us as Payal's parents, hit us and disrespect us. They threat us as garbage.<<

Khushi leaned down to them and gave them sweets in their hands, what they gladly took. She also took some money and gave it to Shashi.

Shashi took it with tears in his eyes.

>>My own daughter stained my name, while the child that I found on the streets, know not to hurt her father. Not to hurt his pride.<<

Khushi tried hard to hide her real feelings. These were the people who treated her like a dirt. They send her like a dog away and she have to go through so much on her own, without their protection.

One hand touched her shoulder and she turned to see Mahendra standing behind her.

>>Khushi beta, everything ok?<<

She saw the love and care that she wanted to see in Shashi's eyes once. She saw everything she once dreamed about and remembered old woman's words.

You will be loved like no one before.

Was this true? Was the old woman right?

It seemed the answer was yes, because she saw it in her Papa's eyes. She saw it in her Maa's eyes too. She saw it especially in her husband's eyes. There were so many other people who were part of her life today and showed her how much she was loved.

She turned around and touched her papa's feet. She stood up and placed her head on his chest while he hugged her carefully not to strike the plate in her hand.

>>What are you doing here? The whole family is waiting for you. You know we can't start without you.<<

His voice was extremely lovely. Even through his tone, Mahendra showed Khushi how much he loved her and how much she meant to him.

>>I am sorry, papa. I just gave these strangers some food and money.<<

She saw how Mahendra, who was now her father looked at Shashi and Garima. Khushi also heard the gasps coming from them, when she called them strangers. She didn't feel any bad, because this was what they were. They were just strangers. Nothing more and nothing less.

Mahendra kissed Khushi's forehead and led her upstairs to the Temple.

>>Come. Your family is waiting for you.<<

>>I love you, papa.<<

He smiled down at her.

>>I love you too, beta. I love you too.<<

All this was watched by Shashi and Garima. Both realized that there was no daughter left anymore.

They were without money.

Childless.

Homeless.

Alone.

*

It was already dark outside and the big day reached it's end. Khushi remembered the birth and a big surprise that she became when the nurse placed the new born baby into her arms. The birth wasn't that bad as she thought. Arnav's presence and his holding hand, make it all easier for her to get strength to press their baby out into the new life.

She didn't knew why she thought it would be a boy, because when the nurse placed the baby on her chest and told her what beautiful baby girl she got, Khushi realized how wrong she was with her assumption the baby would be a boy. Her little daughter hid her gender and showed the whole family what a real surprise could be.

Khushi thought it would be the boy and she managed to convince everyone around that her motherly instincts were right.

Everyone, except Lavanya.

She was the only one who bought pink clothes and smiled mysterious when she gave it to Khushi.

Akash and Lavanya fought very often about the gender of the baby. Khushi still couldn't believe that these two married few weeks ago. They waited for this day to go to their honeymoon, because they wanted to be there when their little princess celebrated her first birthday.

And now Lavanya and Akash were on the way to Europe.

Khushi and Arnav brought them to the airport and went on a romantic walk, before they headed back home. It was the first time they were going somewhere all alone, holding hands like some teenager in love. They worked hard to get where they were today. In the pregnancy, they did everything to learn each other. They spoke a lot and exchanged memories from their childhood.

Then the baby came and they were busy being parents. But now there was no excuse anymore. Their daughter loved to be with Manorama anyway, so Khushi got more time as she actually needed. She learned to do things for herself and realized that she needed to do more to deepen the relationship with Arnav, too. In fact Arnav thought the quite same. This was when they created time in the evening where they drank chai together and talked.

It was still hard for Arnav to look into Khushi's eyes and sometimes she saw this deep regret in his gaze that she felt the need to tell him to stop. So many people hurted her and only one worked hard to earn her forgiveness and trust back.

Arnav.

Khushi was willing to give him the chance to prove he was worth to be together and share future with her.

And now they were out for the first time since long. Khushi felt like a young girl checking her saree again and again.

Today was also the first time where she wore her red saree with Arnav's name as embroidery again. This was the first piece that was finished and she worked hard to wear it on this special day. She wanted to make it to herself and the world official that she was ready to start a new life with Arnav.

Suddenly there was the memory of the Temple and what happened after Khushi walked to Arnav who was waiting for her in front of the entrance.

Khushi waited for him to go inside the Temple and when she walked next to him, she could hear how Arnav gasped. This was one of the best moments in her life. She looked to front where the priest was and it was her turn to gasp.

It was the same one who married them and she recognized him on his stern, serious look. It seemed, he never wore a smile on his face, but in the end she saw in his eyes that he recognized Arnav and her too. Suddenly there was a little curve on his lips, which Khushi assumed should be named as a smile.

Arnav parked his car in front of the door of their house in Lucknow and Khushi awoke from her daydreaming. They sat there for a while, knowing very well that their little girl was safe with Maa und Papa. Also Anjali and Shiyam were there and will stay overnight. They spend more time with the family and Anjali changed her behavior towards her uncle and aunt. She let them be part of her life and she even stayed in India because of her family. Mahendra was crying when Anjali told them that Shiyam and she decided to stay in India.

And now they were nearly every day with the whole family together.

Arnav took Khushi's hand and kissed her fingers.

>>Are you nervous?<<

Khushi blushed. Hard.

>>A little.<<

>>You don't need to be. We don't need to do this. We can wait. Take time to learn each other more.<<

They talked about the next step. It was time to be husband and wife in all ways. Khushi wanted it and she knew Arnav wanted it too. She saw all this passion in his eyes from time to time. He couldn't always hide how much he wanted her and she couldn't hide that she craved his touch too.

It was, what connected them. In the time Khushi refused to speak, it was the only way of communication and the only way how Arnav could show her that he loved her. Now they talked and all this worked without touching and being intimate.

It was just that it wasn't enough anymore. Khushi wanted to feel Arnav and touch him. She wanted to see his tattoo again, which showed to whom he belonged. They waited intentionally for a long time, to learn each other better and be like friends.

Now they wanted to be lovers again. Tonight. 

They entered the house and while Arnav talked with everyone, Khushi wanted to check after their baby. She was sleeping next to their bedroom, which was connected to the garden. In the moment she opened the door, she saw someone leaning over the crib.

The door closed behind her and it was the same moment that she realized that this was the stranger.

The man has teary eyes.

>>She is beautiful. Your Pari is beautiful. She looks just like my Pari.<<

Khushi stopped to breathe. She was afraid to do anything wrong, so she just said the only word which came to her mind.

>>Please.<<

>>Oh...,<< the man shook his head, >>don't worry. I won't hurt her. I could never hurt Pari.<<

Arnav entered the room too and pulled Khushi behind him.

>>Move away from the crib! Now! Don't force me to kill you in front of my wife and daughter.<<

The man laughed out loud.

>>Do you really think I came here to hurt your child? Don't you remember who I am? It's me, Manoj.<<

Arnav became a little relaxed, but not too much to let his guard down. His body was still tense.

>>Manoj? What are you doing here, Manoj?<<

>>I am just here to see her. I read in the newspaper that you named your daughter Pari. I am sorry about my sudden visit, but I was afraid you would say no, if I come to your door and ask you to see her.<<

>>And that's why you broke into my house and came into my daughter's room in the middle of the night.<<

>>Yes. It was the only way. I will not get the opportunity to come again, so this was my last and only chance. The job is done and the one who have to suffer, died in the end. I heard on the news they are still looking for this guy who worked together with her. He disappeared at the same time as her. You know, they are still trying to get the person who was behind their disappearance.<<

Arnav fisted his hand. Khushi knew what he did to NK and she asked herself if this guy wanted to blackmail him.

Few months ago Arnav told Khushi more about Manoj and how he asked Arnav to be the one to punished Payal. Hearing from Arnav what Payal did to Manoj and Pari, she understood him and his want for revenge.

Once again Khushi realized how evil her so called sister was.

Now this man Manoj brought the news to them that Payal was dead, but what did he want to say when he mentioned NK.

In this night they didn't get the answer, because Manoj turned around and escaped through the door to garden, with one last sentence that at this time didn't make any sense.

>>I won't allow that Pari have to live without her father.<<

They got the answer few days later, when the news reported that murder of Payal and NK entered the police station and admitted that he was the one who killed both, because they destroyed his and his wife's life on their wedding night. He told the reporters and police what happened in the night where his wife Pari took her life, after she was raped by two men and Payal and him as audience.

He send the Police to the place where Payal's dead body was left and the pictures of whatever was left from her, were all over media. It seemed she died one horrible death.

Manoj came also with some story, how he killed NK and this story was accepted by police without body, since there was Payals body allready as proof for what Manoj was able to do.

The case was closed and even Arnav tried to speak to him, Manoj refused to see Arnav.

Later on they found out that Manoj hung himself on the ceiling with the blanket.

This was the sad ending of one love story.

*

The life went on and Arnav and Khushi lived it happy and content.

They never spoke about the night, but their plans changed this night. Being afraid of Manoj coming back again, both decided to take Pari to their bed and slept together.

Few days later they finally managed to be close as someone could be. Khushi blushed still, remembering how Arnav pressed his palm over her mouth to suppress her loud moans when she came, while he was buried deep inside her. Their intimacy was like before. The only thing which worked then without any words, worked today too between them. Their bodies spoke the same language and played the same song together.

But there were changes too. This time they weren't silent in the bedroom. Arnav liked to talk to Khushi and tell her how beautiful she was, how much he adored and loved her, inside her ear while he took her clothes of, piece by piece.

Then he continue to kiss and lick every part of her body till she felt the wetness between he thights. Arnav knew exactly how to play her body and make her ready for whatever will happen next between them.

Gone was the insecure and silent Arnav. Day by day, he changed more and more and became more like himself. He was again possesive, obsessive and jealous when it came to Khushi. He wasn't unfriendly to anyone, but he could very well be, if someone dared to come too close to his wife.

Arnav was never tiered to show the world and Khushi that she belonged to him and him only and she was more than ready to accept that she was his.

It felt so good to be again in his arms and as soon as Arnav was inside her, both felt like being home again. Like they finally found together. Not only soul, but body too.

All in all, life was pretty perfect for them. They knew they would manage every hurdle in the future, no matter how hard it will be.

Today Khushi knew that the old woman was right. Khushi will be loved like never before and this by her heartless Prince whose heart belonged to her.

The End

___________________________________________

Three little notes:

First, thank you very much for giving this story your time. I hope you liked and enjoyed Khushi's and Arnav's way to happiness. Khushi, Arnav and me, we all would be very thankful, if you leave some goodbye words for their story.

Second, one of the readers is going to become a surprise. If you want to be part of the game and you are aware that I will need your full name and address to send you the surprise, let me know in your comment. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PRIVATE INFORMATION INSIDE YOUR COMMENT. If you are the winner, I will contact you and you can give me your information in private. I promise to keep all your information private, and delete all your information after the surprise is send to you.

Third, I think I need to point this out because there were few comments about this topic.

It is not ok, to hurt someone. It is not ok, to kill someone. It is not ok, to be evil and do evil things. Sadly, in our world the evil exist and it makes me sad and frustrated that many victims do not get their justice. I wanted to give the weak and good souls their justice, at least in my stories. I wouldn't ever, EVER promote violence. It's not ok in real life. Please keep this always in your mind, whenever you read my stories.

So, that's it. I am going to take a little break and prepare my next story. Hope to see you there too. Love you all.

Thank you

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 13.9K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
93.6K 3.6K 30
"You can't keep running away from me", Arnav said, his face was all serious as his eyes bored into Khushi's. Standing her ground, Khushi uttered usin...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
157K 4.7K 20
NEW FF !! RISHTE KI DOR .PrologueSome time Destiny plays the Biggest Role in Our Life . Sometime Everythingdoes not happen Like We want .Every Unmarr...