Bow Down To My Mafia Boyfrien...

De Her_petty_self

"They don't know how much of a good girl you are for me and me only . Not even Anthony could satisfy you the... Mais

Chapter Two: Mine
Chapter Three:Mafia Calls
Chapter Four : From Baddie To Mafia Queen
Chapter Five: Don't Be Quiet
Chapter Six:Relax Princess
Chapter Seven: Familiar Faces
Chapter Eight: The Pain That Consumes Me
Chapter Nine: The Blazing Fire From Within
Chapter Ten: Would You Die For Me?
Chapter Eleven: Yes Master
CHAPTER TWELVE: My Fairytale Starts And Ends With You .
Chapter Thirteen: Bow before me or burn alive.
Chapter 14: I am a diamond and diamonds are forever.
Chapter fifteen : My love is timeless.
Chapter Sixteen : You get to punish me Princess
Chapter Seventeen : The Day I Met My Future King
chapter eighteen: Honeymoon? More like hell moon
Chapter Ninteen: Back to school
CHAPTER TWENTY: I CRAVE YOU
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: KAILANI
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: GIRLS NIGHT OUT
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE : SCARED AND SCARRED

Chapter One:Anthony

4.4K 56 5
De Her_petty_self

Characters

Zemira kelly (18 years old)

Anthony Carter(19 years old)

Tiffany Gunner(19 years old)

James Kade (19 years old)

Teddy Shaw(19 years old)

Brandon Aldine ( 20 years old)

Kailani Skye (18 years old)

Phoenix Lodge (20 years old)

Zemira's POV

Woke up really early this morning. I did my workout and my chores. I prepared for school and I wore a black crop top and a black skirt with red boots .

I go to kitchen for breakfast and I see my mom at the table dishing the food. It was just my mom and I in the house. My dad and brother died when I was 6 years old and I was the only child my mom had left. My mom had started dating this guy named David and he seemed nice.

"Good morning love" said my mom which was enough for me to snap out of my flash backs. "Good morning mom I'm really late for school I'll just grab a granola bar and I'll eat this after basketball practice OK?"

"that's alright love I hope you make it home early this time we have a guest coming over and has a child your age. It would be great if you could get along with each other. They just moved here and they have business for us so please make it work. It could change things for the better honey you will be able to go to France for the trip". "Okay fine I'll try my best but I have to go now I'm late and Tiffany is already honking at me". I ran out side fast to Tiffany's car because she's very impatient... She once left me standing at the door and I had to walk all the way to school."morning you late fuck. Why are always late" says Tiffany. "um why are you always grumpy?" I say raising an eyebrow. "you are always grumpy in the morning too Zee" she says driving off.

**************************

After a few minutes we arrive at school. And oh did I forget to mention that Tiffany and I are kind of a big deal at school because of basketball and our dance group called the stars of tomorrow. I thought being famous would be cool but it sucks especially because of Ivy. We walk out of the car and head to the hallway were most of the students stare at us with either disgust or amazement. We get to our lockers and the miss goody two shoes sister holy ass fake ass no ass having small titied doll looking bitch arrives to torture us for being badass. "hie Zemira I see you forgot that your outfit isn't allowed here" she says pointing at me. "the thing is I don't care boo boo now click clack the fuck away from me before I do something I'll regret" I say in an annoyed voice. Thankfully the bell rings and I rush to my first class which was English and it's actually my favorite subject. It's the only thing that gets me in a good mood out of all my classes. I sit in the back and class starts. Half way through the door opens revealing gorgeous man.. Yes I said it. Man not boy but man. He was very tall and masculine. His neck revealed a chain of awe strucking tattoos. His hair was dark brown and his breathtaking eyes were blue.. Almost Grey. I could look at him all day. Before I could realize that I was starring his eyes landed on mine and as much as I wanted to look away I couldn't bring myself to do it. Finally after a while I look away from his intense gaze and continue to write my notes. While doing so he approached me and sat beside me. His manly scent hit my nose and it made me feel warm inside.. Why? I don't know. I continued to write my notes and then the miss goody two shoes Ivy comes to torture me again. " Umm Zemira could you please move away you are in my seat. I might have to wipe it when you leave though. You seem like you live in the streets or something" I just couldn't take it anymore it was eating me alive. I snapped. I kicked the table to the floor and grabbed my bag then I turned to Ivy and said " you are such a pathetic little slut. Honestly how could you leave your boyfriend sitting alone just so you can sit with the new boy. I've had it with your sneak comments and today you are going to pay." I punched her and she immediately backed up and started running out of the class while crying. I was so mad that I could only see red. I tried to run after her and teach that bitch a lesson but a huge masculine arm held me back I tried to back away but the grip only tightened. I was so frustrated that I hadn't noticed that my knuckles were broken. "please escort miss Zemira to the clinic Mr Anthony it's the last door at the end of the hall. Unfortunately I can't let her go on her own because of obvious reasons" he walked me to the clinic and entered with me.

I was still so angry and very annoyed that I was shaking. " wow you really can switch from 0-100 real quick huh?" he asked raising an eyebrow. " yes I am very irritable " I said my voice still a little shaken. " I dig it. I like a girl with a backbone. Plus you are very pretty when you are mad but then again you are gorgeous when you are calm too" he said holding his arms into mine with a tight grip. "uh slow down there Anthony was it? I don't even know you" luckily before he could say anything the nurse came in.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...