First Impressions

By King_Nykki

27 year-old city councilwoman Onika Tanya Maraj is running for Governor. As she was making a speech there was... More

Running for Governor
The Marine
Threats
Bodyguard
Speech
Attempted
Election Day (Part I)
Election Day (Part II)
At the Mall
Caught
A Family? (Part I)
A Family? (Part II)
Solo
Talk to Me
Official
Merry Christmas... Happy Birthday
State Dinner Goes Left
Terrorist In Cali
Forgiving (Part I)
Forgiving (Part II)
Better Judgement
Much Love
Helping Jay
Making the Commute
Gaming Enters Reality
Alyssa vs. Solo
The Weekend (Part I)
The Weekend (Part II): Matthew
Perfect the Way You Are
The Best of Many (Part I): First Date
Our Type of Love
Made from Passion & Pleasure
Welcoming Makiah
Explosion Released Lucifer
Once a Marine Always a Marine
Finding Out Truths
Biological
How Many?
We Need YOU
The Talk
The Best of Many (Part II): Halo
The Best of...
...A Nightmare
Subconscious
I'm Not Alright
Thank You
Finally Home
Drinks, Drugs and Vows
After Marriage
Free
Agent Knowles' Anger & Frustrations
The Interactions & Reactions of Malia

Lovers in Los Angeles

3.4K 170 40
By King_Nykki

Beyoncé

    I had to show my baby that she was a priority in my life. I didn't want her to have to feel like she was in competition with the past. I will forever love Asya but I have to let her free. That is my next mission for my life. I need to close that chapter before this chapter have no future.

    We left the sky rise and now we're going to my beach house. I inherited it on my 21st birthday from my favorite aunt Giselle. She passed away when I was 18. I didn't know about this place until last year but I had to fix it up. Now it's renovated and beautiful. We pulled up and I already had it set up for tonight.

"It's so beautiful baby but what is this place?" She asked.

"My aunt left it for me when she passed. I have spent the past few months renovating it." I said and we walked to the door hand in hand. We walked in and she almost passed out from the way it was decorated.

"Daddy what is all of this?" She asked tearing up.

"It's where the end of our date is gonna take place. Now let's walk upstairs so we can take a bath together." She was taking in the sights of everything. She had nonstops tears as she was looking at all the decorations and listening to the music playing.

"I don't deserve you."

"Stop it. You deserve so much more and I'm gonna try with my last breath to give it to you. I love you Onika and I'm gonna show you that for the rest of my life. Now how about we end this night on a better note." I said disrobing her, then myself.

***

  The next day we arrived home to see my house a mess. I wanted to break their necks. We looked all over the house but they weren't here. I told Oni to go and check her house to see are they over there. When I tell you that my house look like a tornado went through it, I'm not lying. She walked back over pissed off.

"What's wrong baby?"

"My kitchen over there look a fucking mess. Like they just jumped from house to house fucking up."

"This don't make no sense like did they have a party."

"That's what I wanna know. They better..." In walks Solo, Ash and our kids.

"Mommy! Dada!" Alyssa and Jay ran to us.

"Hey babies. Have you been good for your aunties?" I asked.

"Fuck no they are some god damn devils!" Solo yelled.

"Is this why my house look like this?" I asked.

"And why is my kitchen a mess?!" Oni asked.

"They woke up before us and we started hearing shit slam shut. We walked downstairs to see them throwing a fit because y'all wasn't here." Solo said looking like she was getting pissed all over again.

"And your kitchen is a mess because while Solo was gone to go get cleaning supplies they said they were hungry and when I walked in the kitchen they were throwing shit out the refrigerator. We're not watching them devils again." Ash stated

"So y'all acted a fool while me and mommy were gone?" I asked looking at them with a scowl.

"Sowey Dada. No pop pop pwease." Alyssa said pouting with tears in her eyes. I grabbed them and started walking upstairs.

"No babe she said sorry." Oni pleaded. I looked at her and she let me go while they started crying. After I whooped them and put them in their beds I went downstairs to see Oni on the couch with tears in her eyes.

"Why you whoop them BB? They said sorry. Did you kill my babies?" Oni asked.

"They are fine. You're the reason they act like that."

"So, they are babies."

"They are devils. Now let it go. Anyways Solo when do you leave?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

"Why can't you just stay? I don't want you to go." Ash said holding onto Solo.

"I will be home before you know it love. You can also come and visit me. If you want you can come and stay with me."

"Stop trying to take my best friend!" Oni yelled.

"I'm not I just want my baby with me. Now what do you say love, will you come with me?" Solo asked.

"Sure baby I will come with you."

"Noooooo!" Oni yelled. I grabbed her and took her in the kitchen.

"Why are you acting like that?"

"She's taking me best friend. Why can't she get her own best friend?" She huffed crossing her arms.

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat. She's not stealing your best friend she is trying to stay close to her wife. The same way you try to stay close to yours."

"I know but I'm gonna miss her so much."

"I know now go out with her for the day so y'all can say see you later your way."

"Ok baby. Thank you for our amazing date." She said kissing me.

"You are welcome my Queen. Now go on before I have you calling my name in this kitchen."

"I wouldn't say no." She said walking away seductively. That girl is gonna be the death of me. We walked back in the living room to see Solo and Ash cleaning up. After everything was clean Ash and Oni left while my sister and I sat and talked.

"You look so peaceful now BB."

"I am at peace. I thought I would never find love again. I told her that I'm trying to let Asya go just give me some time. I know that it's time for me to move on and stop comparing what should have been, to what it is now."

"I'm glad you're getting there. I know that what happened, with Asya, messed you up but you gotta know that you can't stop living because of it. I feel like Nika is the best thing that has happened to you since. I don't know how she puts up with your shit cause I would've left you a long time ago." She said chuckling.

"Shut up." I said laughing myself. "I don't know how she puts up with me either. I told her that I heard her and Ash talking about if I was ever gonna get married again. I told her that I would marry her and that she was my wife."

"Oh my god you did?! You have really grown Bey like for real. I'm so proud of you. So when are you gonna propose?"

"Damn give us a min we haven't been together that long yet. The real question is when are you and Ash getting married?"

"Don't say anything but I'm gonna propose tonight. We are going on a date tonight and I'm gonna ask her then." She said showing me the ring. It's so fucking beautiful.

"Wow sis it's so beautiful. When did you get this?"

"Last week I put the final payment on it. I put it on layaway just to see if I was gonna buy it this time. I didn't wanna waste money like I did last time."

"True but this had to set you back a few grand."

"Six to be exact but my baby worth it. Do you have a ring in mind for Nika?"

"I do actually. She like princess cut and gold so from there I can make my pick."

"I can't believe I'm gonna settle down with someone. I'm super excited though."

"I'm excited for you sis. Congratulations Lil homie." I said ruffling her hair. She pushed me and got up telling me to stop. As we were talking we heard the door open and close. At first I thought it was Oni and Ash but it wasn't. It was my big head ass best friend instead.

"Bitch you just out here being all exclusive and everything!" She said coming in the living room all loud.

"Hello Kelly it's nice seeing you too." I said sarcastically.

"Yea it's nice seeing me too anyways, so you just trying to become a celebrity huh?!"

"What are you talking about?!" I was thoroughly confused at this point.

"Look then." She said turning on the TV. They were on there talking about me and Oni.

"Welcome back to KNBC news. Lovers in Los Angeles, is what it looks like with Governor Onika Maraj and, who we have come to know as, Special Agent Beyoncé Knowles. They went on a date last night and looked very much in love. Our news crew was able to get a sweet intimate picture of them on a rooftop date dancing together. We're happy that Gov. Maraj found love after the nasty breakup she had with Marissa Santiago. Congratulations Governor Maraj and Special Agent Knowles. We will keep you updated on this love story as more details unfold." Kelly turned off the TV and I just stared at it completely stuck.

"Damn BB they got rooftop camera men." Solo said laughing.

"Y'all look cute as fuck though. I couldn't believe you finally showed her you wear dresses and heels. You never showed Asya that side." Kelly said.

"There's a lot I didn't show Asya because first I wasn't home. Second, I was still a little skeptical about my body but Onika does something to me that I can't explain."

"Damn sis you got it bad. You need to call Usher." Solo said laughing.

"You get on my nerves. Do you take anything serious?" I said laughing at her goofy ass.

"Not really. Anyways y'all about to be followed like clockwork now."

"Yea Chelle said there's so many paparazzi, and people who want a picture, surrounding her at the mall." Kelly said looking at her phone.

"Let's go y'all. Help me get my kids ready first."

  We got the kids dressed and loaded up the car. When we got to the mall there were so many people here I didn't think we were gonna find her. We got to the second floor to see her surround by people and she had on a fake smile but I could tell she was annoyed. I called for backup and had to wait until they got here before I walked over there. After a few of my men got here we walked over to the crowd.

"Excuse us can we get a little room for the Governor." I said creating space. My men joined in and held them back. I turned to Oni to see her face look relieved. "Are you ok love?"

"Yes thank you I don't like a lot of people crowding me. Why am I all of a sudden so famous today? I came here after I won and it wasn't this big of a crowd."

"We are today's news. They had a camera team following us and they took a picture of our rooftop date. I was doing pretty good at losing them lately but I forgot about it when I was planning our date. Sorry love."

"There's nothing to be sorry for. It's not like I was hiding who I was and what we are. I just didn't think it was gonna blow up like this. Anyways how are my babies doing?" She said kneeling down to them.

"We otay, Mommy. We no be bad adin(again)." Alyssa said holding her brother's hand.

"Ok princess. You need to apologize to Solo and Ash. Now can we go since you got people holding them back we were shopping for baby clothes."

"Chelle didn't I tell you to stop all that shopping?" Kelly said sternly.

"But I just... Yes I'm sorry but I can't help it. It's our first kid." She said looking down pouting.

"Leave her alone Kelly. Ash and I offered to buy clothes for the baby now shut it and go on y'all wasn't invited."

"Damn I was just coming to rescue my wife now I can't hang with her." I said pretending to be hurt.

"Aww daddy you're always invited but they are not." Onika said giving me a kiss.

"It's fine. Just take your daughter cause I don't wanna hear the whining when you leave."

"Come on princess you can hang out with Mommy today."

"Otay bye Dada!" She yelled excited as she ran to Oni.

"Bye princess. See y'all later and Wells will be with you for now."

"But Daddyyyy!" She whined throwing a tantrum.

"And you wonder why the kids act like this. No buts or you leave with me to go home."

"Fine but I'm not gonna like it."

I pulled her into me and whispered in her ear, "If you be good you'll be greatly rewarded."

"You promise daddy."

"I promise to make that pussy talk to me all night long. I promise to give it a few kisses before I stick my..."

"Wait, wait, wait! Please don't, I don't have any extra underwear with me and I don't wanna free ball in jeans." She said pushing back from me and fanning herself.

"I'll let you go this one time. See you when you get home beautiful." I said kissing her and walking off. We walked around for a while then went on our way. When I got back home, Jay and I took a nap. At about 6:30pm I hear movement so I got up to see what it was.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

(A/N: What did she see? Is Ash gonna really leave? Will Solo purpose? Will Ash say yes? Is the news gonna have any affect on their careers? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 9K 29
Billionaire Beyoncé Knowles always gets what she wants and shes wanted Onika Maraj, her best friends sister, for far too long. Being forbidden and un...
570K 34.3K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
457K 21K 44
TeacherXStudent Onika G!P