Finally Free...

By Hot_Dreams

Abused for her whole life by the man she call "Father" and watching him do the same to her mother became too... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 14

50.8K 1.2K 77
By Hot_Dreams

I woke up to two warm embraces. I snuggled into the chest that my face was already on. The arms tightened around me and I smiled.

"Ahem." I heard someone clear their throat.

"Not again." I mumbled into the chest. I opened my eyes to see that the chest was bare, so this must be Caden. "Adrian?"

"Hmm?" he mumbled into the back of my neck.

"Did you re-lock the door after you talked to Nathan?"

"Um...."

"Why no, no he didn't." Nathan said laughter in his voice. I groaned. I then started to panic; we were all butt naked under my sheets. I felt Adrian start to move to get out.

I quickly flipped around and grabbed his arm. "DON'T." He looked at me funny so I slid my hand onto his crotch and gave it a squeeze. His eyes widened with understanding but his eyes darken in lust.

"Did you guys use protection this time?" my mom asked out. I looked over and saw that everyone was in the room again, smiling at us.

"I could ask the same thing." I said looking at her watching as her cheeks flushed. I saw Samantha jumping up and down in excitement. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"AM I GOING TO BE A GRANDMA SOON!?" she squealed and went to go jump on the bed with us but Richard grabbed her and held her to his chest.

"You may not want to do that." He said smirking at me. I was blushing so bad that if felt like my face was on fire.

"Gabbi turn off your alarm. It sounds like my mom screeching." Caden moaned from behind me.

"HEY!"

"That's because it is your mom." I mumbled to him.

"Well you three need to get up so you can make it to school on time." Tony said. They started to walk out when Nathan turned back around.

"This would be the part where I tell you two," he pointed at Caden and Adrian, "If you break her heart I will break you face." Then he walked out.

I busted out laughing at the shocked expressions the twin wore. "Heehee your faces." I stopped laughing when I looked at them, their eyes completely black with lust. "Guys?"

Their eyes were moving down my body and that's when I felt the cool breeze touch my breast. Between their heated looks and the cool breeze, my nipples tighten almost painfully. I went to pick up the sheet to cover myself but was stopped by big, strong hands.

"Oh no you don't." Caden said. Looking over to his brother, "Go shut and lock the door. I think we have time for a little snack before school." They were both grinning evilly toward each other.

"No, no. We need to get ready for..." I was silenced my Caden slamming his lips on mine. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt the smile on his lips as he kissed me. The sheet was yanked away, leaving us all bare. I shivered from the coldness and the pleasure that was now coursing through my body. I felt kisses starting at my toes working their way up my legs, to my inner thighs. I was giggling until the kisses got to about an inch from my core, where it turned into a little moan.

"Hmmm you sound excited, sweetheart." Caden whispered into my ear.

"Ahh... not really. Just worried about being late." I said trying to sound unaffected but it was hard when I was breathing hard.

"Yeah okay." Caden chuckled in my ear. I felt Adrian's tongue on my outer lips. I started to get the tightening in my lower stomach. I moved my hips up, trying to get him to go in. I felt him chuckle.

"I thought you said you were worried about being late?" Caden said while he and Adrian got up, grabbed the towels on the ground, wrapping them around their waist and started to walk to the bathroom. Well I guess I don't get to see. I was gapping at them. Oh hell no.

"You walk into that room without finishing what you started; you won't get anything from me for a year." I said in a very serious tone. They both froze and slowly turned around.

They both looked nervous but tried to hold it back. "I don't believe you." Caden said with a forced smirk. "I think you would come begging to us before we would you."

"Oh really?" I got up and slowly walked to them. "You have to remember, I'm a virgin and waiting is what I've been doing for 18 years." I said with a smirk. I slide my hand down their chest and walked into the bathroom, shutting and locking door behind me. I started the shower giggling at their shocked faces.

I got out and saw that my room was empty. I went to my closet and put on a bra and undies. I stuck my head out of my door.

"MOM?!" I shouted.

I waited a couple of minutes and then I heard my mom walk in.

"Yes dear?"

"Hey mama, can you help me with my outfit and hair?" I said looking at her with my lip sticking out.

She giggled, "You know I will help."

"Thanks mom." I said smiling and then grew kind of nervous. While I was in the shower I thought of a way to make to boys crack before me. So I thought about a sexy outfit. I watched as my mom walked into my closet and started to look around. She pulled out this cute pink dress.

"Um mom..." she looked over to me, my cheeks started to blush. "I... ah... need something a little more... um... sexy." I said.

She raised her eye brow at me, "Can I ask why?" So I told her what happened and my plan. She laughed out loud and walked over to my door and yelled for Holly and Samantha to come up. When they got up mom told them my plan. They all looked at me with large evil grins on their faces.

"Oh we are so getting them to pay." Samantha said rubbing her hands together. I giggled at her excitement.

"But they are your sons?" I said

"And they are like their father and need to lose some of their cockiness." That made us all laugh. They all went to go into my closet.

"Hey I want to go with my style, not that I don't love the clothes you guys helped pick out when we went shopping but I want to do more me." I said and my mom smiled.

"Badass look it is then." I giggled and they set off. Samantha came back with a pair of short jean shorts and Holly came back with a light grey tank top that showed my cleavage. My mom left the room and came back. Pulling from behind her back was my leather jacket and boots. I ran over to her.

"OH MY GOD! How did you get these?!" I yelled because I didn't pack them.

She smiled, "I packed them because I knew you would have forgotten when you were grabbing everything else." I gave her the biggest hug.

"Thank you so much."

"It's too bad I couldn't pack your bike." I frowned and then shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe I can get a job and build one again. At least this time it shouldn't take so long because I wouldn't have a broken something or other." I said giving her a smile.

"Wait you built your own bike?" Samantha and Holly said.

I nodded my head, "I didn't have friends, so I had a lot of time on my hands. I had a job and I bought pieces to build one. Once it was finished, I would ride. It was the only time I felt free where my father couldn't get me." I said with a smile on my face.

"Well it looks like we are going to have to go back shopping Holly." Samantha said, "We got the wrong outfits." They began jumping up and down, happily.

"You don't have to do that!" I said they both shook their heads.

"Not a chance. Anytime to get a chance to shop we take it." Samantha said while Holly nodded her head.

"Well then knock yourselves out." I said shaking my head and got dressed. I then sat down and my mom and Aunt came behind me to do my hair. They did this pretty French braid that wrapped from the left side of my head to the right. Samantha came up next with a smile.

"Now it's my turn to show you my makeup skills." She said.

"Nothing too much. I don't like a lot of makeup."

She nodded her head, "You don't need a lot anyway. I was just going to go with a smokey eye and maybe a clear lip gloss." I nodded my head loving the idea.

Ten minutes later we were all walking to the dining room; Holly and Samantha talking about shopping and mom fixing her hair. I started to laugh at her.

"Your acting like a teen." I said with a big smile.

"Oh hush, he makes me want to look good for once. I never really got the chance to be a teen, I had you." She said with love in her eyes so I knew she didn't regret it. I hugged my mom and then walked into the dining room sitting across from the twins, their mom's idea. They looked at me, shock and lust the most dominate expressions. I gave them big smiles and began to pile pancakes and bacon on my plate. Both boys were fidgeting in their seats and I just kept my smile on my face.

"So Gabbi are you excited for school to start?" Tony asked I looked over to him, Nathan and Richard. They were all looking at me with large smirks on their faces. I started to blush.

"Um yeah I guess." I mumbled and started to shovel food into my mouth to avoid their looks and answer their questions any more.

"Well I hope you got enough sleep last night, wouldn't want to be tired on your first day of school." Nathan commented.

I looked at him and tilted my head and gave him a hard look, "You remember what I told you the first night?" he nodded his head. "Bare hands." I said narrowing my eyes. He somewhat paled, which I thought was funny considering he was a big ol' wolf. I got up and went to the kitchen, putting my plate in the sink. I walked back into the dining room to lots of laughter.

"Did I miss something?" I asked as I walked in.

The adults all looked at me with knowing smiles but the twins looked confused.

"We don't know. Our mom, yours and your aunt whispered something into their ears and they started to laugh." Caden said with a frown on his face. I looked back at the girls and then I blushed and giggled at the same time.

"You know what they told them?" Adrian asked.

"I have a funny idea." I said. I looked at my mom, "So how am I getting to school?"

"Well how else do you think?" Caden said in mock outrage.

"Puff the magic dragon?" I asked innocently, everyone chuckled.

"Us, smart ass." Caden joked I just smiled. They got up and we were about to leave when Nathan grabbed my arm. I tumbled back and landed in his lap. I looked up into his face and he was smiling largely.

"Because I am now the father like figure in your life I thought I'd get you a gift for the first day of your senior year." I started at him shocked. He handed me an iPhone. I was so surprised; I never had a phone before. "I have all of our numbers programed into it." He said smiling happily. I grabbed the phone and looked down at it like I won the lottery.

"THANK YOU!" I squealed and kissed him on the cheek and jumped up. They all chuckled at me. I just stuck my tongue out and skipped out of the house after yelling goodbye. The twins were right behind me.

"SHOT GUN!!!" I yelled and ran to the other side of the car but Caden beat me. I started to pout until he open the door for me. I smile and was just about to kiss him when I noticed what I was just about to do. "Oh no you don't." I said.

"Then you get to sit in the back." He lifted me up and sat me in the back. It was so fast that I didn't have time to fight. So now I was sitting in the back seat, arms crossed, looking out the window.

"Oh cheer up, we're almost there." Caden said with a big smile. We pulled into the school parking lot and I saw that everyone stopped what they were doing to look over to the twin's car.

"Well aren't you two just Mr. Populars'." I commented and they chuckled. I remembered something; I never asked if there were any more werewolves. "Are there more werewolves?" I asked.

Adrian turned around, his jaw tense. "Half of them are, yes." I started to giggle when his eyes kept looking me up and down.

"Adrian are you okay?" I asked innocently, fluttering my eyelashes. Caden smacked his shoulder.

"Don't let her win, dude." Caden whispered. We all got out of the car. Everyone and I do mean EVERYONE was staring at us. I saw Addy and Luke walking over to us.

"GABBIIIIIIIIII!!!!" Luke yelled and ran to me, wrapping me in a large bear hug.

"LUKEEE!" I matched his tone. He let me down and started talking to the twins. I walked over to Addy and gave her a quick hug.

"Hello." I said cheerfully "Where is Katt?"

Addy cheeks blushed a bit, "Well she texted me and said that her and Carter were running a little late because they needed some alone time." She didn't look at me when she said this. I giggled but it was literally knocked out of me when me and Addy found ourselves flat on the ground.

"Hey Katt." I said muffled from my face being in the grass. She was laughing hysterically and her weight was lifted off of us. I was then lifted up by Carter.

"Hey Carter." I smiled as he helped me wipe the grass off me.

"Hey sorry about that, she got a little too excited when she saw you two and I couldn't grab her before she was off." Everyone was around us now.

"Shouldn't you have been able to?" I question giving him a look. His, Luke's, Addy's and Katt's eyes all got huge.

"They told you?" Addy said with a smile. I nodded my head.

"Finally!" Luke said dramatically. I just laughed and he slung his arm around my shoulder. "Now we don't have any secrets." I looked over and both twins looked like they wanted to rip off Luke's arm. Carter came over to me and leaned in.

"Why are they glaring at us?"

"Because I told them they couldn't touch me. Then they said I would crack first but by the look on their faces it looks like I'm going to win." I said with a large smile they both chuckled.

"I think you might be right there Gabs. They look like they are going to crack anytime now." Luke said and chuckled. I shrugged Luke's arm off and went over to the girls.

"I need your help." I whispered to them. I then told them what happen this morning and what I was doing.

"Well your uncle has an indoor pool right?" Addy asked. I nodded my head. "Well why don't we have a little pool party?" she smiled evilly. "I'll have my mom drop off my car and we can go shopping after school for some sexy suits." I nodded my head, I liked that idea.

"Let me call my uncle real quick." I called him and he was happy to have everyone over. We told the boys and then went to the office to get our schedules.

I had my first two periods, English and Math with everyone; Third and fourth period with just Addy and Katt, Science and History; Lunch with everyone. I had music with Adrian, Carter and Addy. I had Art with Caden, Katt and Luke. Lastly I had Gym with everyone.

First two classes were boring and when second was over Luke gave Addy a kiss and hug goodbye, same with Carter and Katt. I felt a pang in my chest and frowned. I looked over to the twins and notice similar facial expressions.

"See you guys at lunch." I said glumly. The girls grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards our next class.

"Don't give up. You will win when we get to your house later. The guys either have Football practice or band practice. We will be waiting for them." Addy said. I just nodded my head.

Science was uneventful and we made it to our next class, History. The three of us sat in the back, me in the middle of them. The bell rung and the class started until a group of four girls came in late and of course two of them were Amber and Tiffany. Who I found out were cousins from Addy. They looked back at us and gave us glares.

"The only reason they are all glaring is because all the hot guys are now taken." Katt said "I have Carter, the badass. Addy has Luke, the jock. And you, my dear, have the two hot twins."

"She doesn't have anything. Caden is mine just like Adrian is Tiffany's." Amber sneered. Me, Addy and Katt all snorted. "And if you two," She pointed to Katt and Addy, "Didn't show up then Krissy and Melissa would still be with Luke and Carter."

"Well I guess that's just a shame, then isn't it?" Katt said sarcastically. I hadn't realized that the bell had rung for lunch. The four fake blondes were all blocking our way.

"And this ugly little red head has nothing on me and Tiffany." I just rolled my eyes.

"Thank you for your lovely opinion but I am hungry and you are blocking my way out. So move."

I don't know what happened but my voice turned into a command like form and they immediately listen and moved quickly out of my way. I looked at both Addy and Katt and they just shrugged their shoulders not knowing what happened either. Katt grabbed our arms and started running to the cafeteria. We ran in and got everyone's attention and when she stopped all of a sudden, me and Addy slipped and fell to the floor. Addy and I quickly jumped up dusting ourselves off giving her a glare.

"Sorry." She said with a smile and then ran to Carter and sat on his lap. Addy gave me an apologetic.

"Stay strong." She said and then ran to Luke and sat next to him and gave him a kiss. I sighed and then walked over to the twins and sat down.

"We got you lunch too, you three were taking forever." Caden said. I smiled grateful.

"Thanks and we would have been here sooner if the bimbo squad didn't corner us." I said and started to eat the pizza they had gotten me. "Did you know that all four of them are really oppressed with you four?" I asked out innocently, Addy and Katt were nodding their heads in agreement. All the guys just grunted.

All of a sudden all of us girls were thrown out of our seats and when we looked up we saw the four blonde girls sitting on the guy's laps.

Katt was the first to move, jumping up and grabbing Melissa by the hair and pulling her down to the ground growling out mine and punching her. Addy saluted me and jumped up doing the same as Katt. I lifted myself up and looked at Amber and Tiffany. They looked a little scared but didn't move.

"You can do anything, human." Amber hissed. I cocked an eyebrow. Well looks like she was a werewolf too. I just smiled at her.

"You're probably right, but I wouldn't want to mess up my hand anyway." I smiled evilly. "However I can tell you to get off now." I said using the same voice I had used in the class. They looked shocked again but they got up quickly.

I ran over to Addy, "Stop before you break her face." She stopped and I giggled, "Or break it more." She looked up at me with a smile and then we went over to Katt who was going crazy. We quickly grabbed an arm each and dragged her away. She was still growling out mine and trying to get free.

"Stop, Katt, before you kill her." I said in the same tone I used on the two girls. She immediately stopped struggling and thanked me.

"Ahem." All three of us turned to face the person that cleared their throat. Whoops...

_________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed chapter 14. Vote and Comment (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 26.3K 26
(F/N) (M/N) (L/N) has recently joined the 104th Trainee Squad to train and become a Survey Corps member with two thoughts on her mind, one was to kil...
1.6M 97.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
165K 2.6K 18
A homeless girl Ambree is forced to got to a party where he meets her future Daniel. But future doesn't seem too good for them or their son Harry. Wh...
40.8K 1.9K 46
From an early age, Eva had been taught that her desires were sinful, so she spent her life suppressing them. But when her boyfriend cheats on her, sh...