Chapter 9

Hey guys sorry about the long wait but my semester is almost over and my classes are getting hectic. so if you guys could be patient, i would greatly appreciate it!. here is Chapter 9 and i hope you like it. (:

________________________________________________________________________

Holy Shit! Live Barbie dolls. I couldn’t help the laughter that was shaking my body. I looked over to see the boys both with frowns on their faces and almost spat out the ice-cream that I was eating. All of a sudden the girls jumped into the boys laps. I felt a sharp pain in my chest, and I frowned slightly. Shrugging, I went back to eating my ice-cream, watching the scene in front of me.

“You were supposed to call me, babe!” Barbie doll one said who was sitting on Adrian’s lap. The one on Caden’s lap was nodding in agreement.

The one on Caden’s lap was rubbing on him like a cat in heat. It was ridiculous looking and I couldn’t help the unfeminine snort that escaped it. They all whipped their heads towards me.

I looked down blushing, “Sorry.” I mumbled. I heard both girls give fake laughs.

“Well aren’t you just cute.” One of them cooed at me. It made me frown. “My name is Amber and that is Tiffany.”

“Hello I’m Gabbi.” I muttered looking up to them and wishing I hadn’t. They were both facing away from the boys and giving me sneers.

The sneers grew, “Well aren’t you just adorable.” Amber said. I could tell she was like the ring leader, what she does everyone agrees with. She turned to the boys, “Did you guys sign up for the Big Brothers Charity?”  They both looked confused but I knew it was a way to make fun of me.

“I mean, you’re like what? 14 years old. You so tiny and small.” She mocked at me again. “And sweetie that red hair is sooo unattractive. You should get it dyed. That’s the only reason that these to hunks would be around you right?” she said laughing, tiffany joined her.

I frowned even more. I had wondered why the boys had stayed with me. Obviously they had to very attractive girls on their laps, they didn’t need me. I guess the confused look was on my face and Amber picked up on it.

“Oh my god! You thought they actually liked you?” she mocked laughing. “That is absolutely cute!”

My anger finally spilled over, “At least I don’t look like a fake inflatable sex doll.” I said sneering at the both of them. They seemed a little shocked by my comeback. I got up and to throw away my trash when Amber opened her mouth again.

“Listen here Red, we are the top bitches here. You need to learn that and learn that quick. Or we will make your life a living hell.” Oh great a red head nickname. I flipped around and went right back to the table. We had the whole ice-cream parlors attention.

“Give it your best shot. I’ve been through hell and back. I am not afraid of you.” I hissed at them. I stood up straight and walked out the ice-cream parlor. I lean against the car waiting for the boys to come out. About two minutes later the boys came running out of the building. Caden jumped into the driver’s side and Adrian lifted me up and sat me in his lap. Caden sped out like a mad man. I gripped Adrian’s thighs, afraid that if I let go I would fly around the car.