The Babies Baby

By Rubies_are_jennie

It was a mistake, she was drunk, he was drunk and now they have to face the consequences. She's pregnant. Ra... More

TBB
✨ o n e ✨
✨ two ✨
✨ t h r e e ✨
✨ f o u r ✨
✨ f i v e ✨
✨ s e v e n ✨
✨e i g h t✨
✨ n i n e ✨
✨ t e n ✨
✨ e l e v e n ✨
✨ t w e l v e ✨
✨ t h i r t e e n ✨
✨ F o u r t e e n ✨
✨f i f t e e n✨
✨ s i x t e e n ✨
✨ s e v e n t e e n ✨
✨ e i g h t e e n ✨
✨ n i n e t e e n ✨
✨ t w e n t y ✨
✨ t w e n t y - o n e ✨
✨ t w e n t y - t w o ✨
✨ t w e n t y - t h r e e ✨
✨ t w e n t y - f o u r ✨
✨ t w e n t y - f i v e ✨
✨ t w e n t y - s i x ✨
✨ t w e n t y - s e v e n ✨
✨t w e n t y - e i g h t ✨
✨ t w e n t y - n i n e ✨
✨ t h i r t y ✨
✨ t h i r t y - o n e ✨
✨ t h i r t y - t w o ✨
✨ t h i r t y - t h r e e ✨
special chapter
author's note
not an update
tbb cast request.

✨ s i x ✨

3.9K 135 30
By Rubies_are_jennie

T H I R D  P E R S O N 'S  P O V

The eight girls arrived at the dorm, tzuyu double check everything suspicious inside the house before going down in the living room.

The girls are worried for their maknae, last time tzuyu got sick she was admitted to the hospital.

Tzuyu: unnies!

The girls stopped on what they're doing and the attention was on tzuyu, the maknae line immediately hugged her. 

Tzuyu: I can't breathe guys..

Sana: Are you okay now tzuyu?

Tzuyu: yes unnie, I am perfectly okay now..

Nayeon: Thank God! I was thinking about you throughout the day tzu.. what do you want for dinner?

Momo: am i going to cook? or we're going to order?

Nayeon: order..

Chaeyoung: unnie! tteokboki!

Jihyo: rameen!!!

Jeongyeon: I'm going to make a call now, momo can you list down the foods.

Momo: okaay!!

Momo wrote down the list of food that they're going to eat, the rest of the girls sat down on the sofa removing their school socks.

Nayeon: what do you want to eat? faster.

Tzuyu doesn't know what exactly she likes but the only food that popped in her mind and announced by her mouth was.

Tzuyu: Ice cream and fries..

The other girls unbelievably looked at tzuyu, they thought: Ice cream and fries? for dinner? this is so not chou tzuyu's dinner food.

Sana: are you sure about that maknae? this is not your typical dinner food? you usually go for bread and pasta.. what changed??

Tzuyu cleared her throat before answering her sana unnie's question.

Tzuyu: I just feel- I just want to try new foods unnie.. and Ice cream fries is making me feel good.

Jihyo: let her sana, you know our tzuyu isn't feeling well.

Sana: yeah right...

Tzuyu escaped another hot seat, thank goodness jihyo unnie shorten sana unnie's question, She was sacred that maybe one of her unnies asked if she's pregnant or craving foods.

But actually she is, she just don't know.

The food delivery arrived and the maknae line was the one who prepared the table for them to eat. Tzuyu felt dizzy again, she grabbed some water and drank it.

I hope I won't pass out said tzuyu to herself.

As tzuyu opened the marinated crab, she automatically hated the smell, it's like rotten dead rat smell for her. She stopped inhaling air as she moved the marinated crabs to the plate.

When she was done, she dive in with her ice cream and fries.

The other girls didn't mind watching tzuyu ate her food hungrily, but one person, that one person who has been observing tzuyu's actions, she immediately knew she was pregnant.

And that person.

Is her mina unnie.

She's silent about it cause she knows if she will tell her sisters about this, tzuyu would be sad, and maybe the cause of her abortion.

After everyone was done eating tzuyu and mina volunteered to wash the dishes.  Mina was actually washing the dishes while tzuyu sweeping the floor and refilling the water pitchers.

Mina finally decided to speak.

Mina: tzuyu..

Tzuyu's heartbeat raced hearing her unnie's voice, she doesn't know why she was nervous.

Tzuyu: y-yes unnie?

Mina: you know me as an observant type of person right..

Tzuyu: yes unnie.

Mina: why didn't you mind sharing me about what happened to you?

Mina didn't waste any time she immediately ask tzuyu about her pregnancy, tzuyu on the other hand, shocked, surprised.

How did mina unnie knew I was pregnant? Tzuyu questioned her self, she began to cry she's crying because she's embarrassed.

Because she's young and she's pregnant.

Mina: goodness! don't cry! tzuyu hey! calm down, shh

Mina gave her a hug and rubbed he back for comfort, she also regret asking her about it, she should just wait and let tzuyu tell them about it.

Tzuyu: I am sorry unnie, I'm sorry it was a mistake, I was drunk.. I'm sorry, please don't tell them.. I don't want them to know yet.

Tzuyu said while crying and keeping her voice low..

Mina: It's okay, we can't do anything about that anymore, I won't tell them, shh, it's okay tzuyu, it's okay everything will be okay...

Mina said while wiping tzuyu's tears, Mina realized how hard it is for tzuyu, imagine stressing out with a huge responsibility? a responsibility that is set for your whole life, and what's disturbing is that it was mistake!

Mina promised to herself that she will protect tzuyu's secret and only reveal the secret with tzuyu's permission.

Tzuyu told mina about her plan about the napkins, and she also asked mina to ride with her and saved her when she's on a hot seat with the girls, tzuyu knew she can't avoid that.

This is a lesson to everybody out there, you should mind you actions and always, always fight from curiosity and temptations.

It's not bad to try new things in life since we are growing, but we also need to be careful about the things that we are going to try.

A lot of teenagers in our world our facing this kind of situation, to all the teenagers who is now a mother, I salute you for not aborting your child, for fighting and choosing the right path of your life and giving that little babies a chance to see the world.

Mina and tzuyu stayed in the sofa talking about life, she also told mina about the guy who she had sex intercourse with.

Mina: I will help you find that Jeon Jungkook tzuyu..

Tzuyu: Thankyou unnie..

________________________________________

Chapter six is done! [✓]
Don't forget to vote! 💜✨

#MiTzu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2.2K 55
What happened to their deal? #1 in Tzukook #1 in bangtwice
56.7K 2.3K 54
A cold, arrogant, hot and popular guy turn into a psycho and Obsessed guy because of her. ATTENTION! ⚠️Contain 18+ scene. ⚠️Too much hot 18+ scene ⚠...
59.8K 2.5K 49
you will freaking hate Jungkook. I'm sorry. #1 in BangTwice
43.3K 2.6K 53
Your typical romance college story #1 in BangTwice