Who is she? || Various TBHK X...

By ii_shinn

[DISCONTINUED] "ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᵒˡᵈ." → various tbhk x reader ← ┏━━━━°⌜⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━━━━┓ ᵈⁱ... More

ɪɴꜰᴏ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 1 .ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ᴋᴜɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 2.ᴀ ᴡɪꜱʜ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3.ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪᴠᴇꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4.ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴀᴋɪ ꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5. ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ?
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6.ᴍᴀɴɪᴀᴄ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7.ʜᴇʟᴘ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7.5 ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 8. ᴛʜᴇ 4ᴘᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱᴛᴀᴄᴋꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 9.ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 10.ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 11.ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1]
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ???. ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 12.ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʙᴀ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2]
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13.5 ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 14. ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 14.5 ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 15.ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 16. ꜰᴇᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 17. ʟɪᴇꜱ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 18. ɴᴏ.1
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 19.ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 20.(ʏ/ɴ)..!
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 21. ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ???. ᴋᴇɪ ᴀᴋᴀɢɪ'ꜱ ꜰɪʟᴇ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 22. ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ɪᴍᴀɪ ᴀɪɴɪ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 23.ᴘʟᴀɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 24.ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25. ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25.5 ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 26. ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
꒰ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟꜱ/ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ꒱
ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ [21ᴋ+ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴄɪᴀʟ]
ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ,(ʏ/ɴ)! [90ᴋ+ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ [ʟᴀᴛᴇ 200ᴋ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]
goodbye

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13. ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ..?

6.6K 293 171
By ii_shinn

*+ In the morning +*

"(L/n)?....(L/n)!"

(Y/n) shot up and she looked up to only meet her teacher's concerned gaze. "Are you okay? You've never fallen asleep in my class before..." (Y/n)'s eyes widened. It...didn't feel like she fell asleep though...she felt a sharp pain in her head and groaned.

She slowly looked up, hand massaging her head with one eye closed. Everything was...blurry.

She squinted her eyes but instead of working, it somehow made it worse...she could hear her teacher asking her what was wrong worriedly and yet, the voice was muffled to her. Black spots appeared as she felt someone pull her out of her seat before everything went dark.

(Y/n) landed in the arms of Kei who held a monotone expression. Everyone was staring, filled with mixed emotions. They were concerned for their (h/c) haired classmate but at the same time, they felt jealous.

Yashiro too.

"It seems like Miss (L/n) isn't feeling well... Mr.Akagi please bring her to the infirmary." Kei nodded before walking off.

Once Kei was sure he was alone in the hallway, he set down the (h/c) haired girl and lifted her hand that wore the bracelet he too had and stared into it. He smiled and looked at his other hand that emitted a purple glow.

The glow dimmed, it was replaced by an identical bracelet but this time, the crystal had a small darker (f/c) crystal.

Kei hummed before taking off the bracelet and replacing it with the one he created. He pocketed the original one and picked the girl up to continue his journey.

-----♔♕♔------

*+ n o w +*

"S-Scarf girl..?" Mitsuba whispered out as (Y/n) held him down. Kou tried to help but was soon kicked aside by the girl.

What happened you may ask?

Well...

The three of them were walking down the hallway when (Y/n) suddenly stopped in her tracks and frowned, staring at her hands. "(Y/n)-neesan...?" Kou slowly reached out to ask the girl what was wrong when (Y/n) swung her hand forward.

She would have punched Kou if he didn't dodge her attack.

(Y/n)'s eyes were covered by her bangs and she slowly tilted her head to the side, her bangs following her actions and Kou froze.

"Y-Your-"

He couldn't finish his sentence as (Y/n) attacked once again. He tried his best to dodge every one of it but (Y/n) was faster. She soon tackled him and didn't allow him to move at all as she pulled back her hand.

Kou hurriedly shut his eyes, waiting for impact but all he got was...nothing?

He peeked open an eye and to his shock, (Y/n)'s left hand was stopping her right one from punching him and she looked like she was struggling...as if she was getting controlled.

One of her eyes were purple (if you decided to say you have purple eyes then think of it as a darker/lighter shade of purple) while the other one was (e/c). Unlike just now where both were purple...

Kou quickly pushed (Y/n) off him gently and ran over to stand in front of Mitsuba. But (Y/n) was faster. She had stopped struggling right after Kou pushed her off and she ran towards Kou, kicking him away from her target before pushing Mitsuba into a wall, holding him by the neck. Kou coughed as he was kicked yet another time.....he was confused...why was she trying to hurt Mitsuba??

But his question was soon answered by someone who looked just like Hanako.

The one and only Tsukasa.

"(N/nnn)~ " Tsukasa exclaimed as he ran towards the girl. Mistuba's eyes widened as he saw Tsukasa and tried to struggle free from (Y/n)'s grasp but (Y/n)'s grip was too tight. As Tsukasa neared, (Y/n) slowly loosened her grip, and Tsukasa pat Mitsuba's shoulders.

"Trying to move on without me...? We can't have that."

The camera fell on the floor with a soft thud.

Tsukasa hummed before turning to (Y/n) who stood still and pulled the girl in for a hug. "Aaah~ I missed you! Now now...I want you to go to sleep okay?" Tsukasa requested, knocking the girl out.

-----♔♕♔------

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THEM?!"

Kou got up from the floor and immediately ran towards Tsukasa, his arms ready to punch Tsukasa right in the face but only ended up getting pushed right into a wall by Tsukasa, his other hands holding (Y/n).

Kou flinched in pain as he felt blood trickle down his face.

Tsukasa giggled, "Now...it's time to grant Mistuba's wish!" Tsukasa exclaimed excitedly as he hugged (Y/n) tightly. He made eye contact with Kou and he flashed him a smirk...

"My way of course..."

-----♔♕♔------

"Haku-Joudai? What's wrong?"

"......"

The sound of running footsteps grew distant as Yashiro stared at the corridor of where Hanako ran to, worry evident on her face.

-----♔♕♔------

"Mitsuba's wish was a little vague! 'I don't know what I'd do on the nearshore...but I don't want it to end like this...I want to stay in everyone's memories...' That's what he wished for...but thanks to you...you helped me draw out Mistuba's real wish for me~" Tsukasa stated.

Kou's eyes widened at Mitsuba who was now...misshapen. He had a camera that covered half of his face, his boy no more. An idea popped into Tsukasa's mind and he smiled a dark smile.

"Hey hey heyyy! If you make him just like you...you two could be together! Just like (Y/n) and I!" Mitsuba twitched before the ribbons floating behind him launched forward towards Kou and tightened around his body, not allowing Kou to breathe properly.

S T A B

"..Hanako!"

Hanako sliced Mistuba's misshapen body in half leaving Mitsuba back in his original body but his face still had the camera part of it. Tsukasa brightened up at the sight of his twin brother appearing and he immediately called out to him.

"Amane! Amane!! You're hereee!" Tsukasa cheered bridal carrying (Y/n) now as he ran up to Hanako. Hanako's eyes widened at (Y/n)'s limped body.

"How...could you? Why are you doing this? What did you do to her???" Hanako asked angrily and yet Tsukasa's expression didn't change at all. All he did was held (Y/n) tighter as his smile grew bigger.

"Because I like it...the look of others when they stop holding back...just like yours when you killed me back then."

"Oh and (N/n)? You'll have her back soon...just not now alright~?"

-----♔♕♔------

ˏˋ•*⁀➷ e n d ⋆

꒰ i hope to see you soon in the next chapter!꒱

˗ˏˋ❛❛ Edited on 25 Dec ‧₊˚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 25.7K 30
⋆.ೃ࿔ ⌗ 𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐊 ࿐ : ❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦. ❞ ˗ˏˋ ✎ 𝗡 𝗢 𝗧 𝗘 𝗦 ┊<꒱ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢...
45.2K 569 19
•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧• A full one shot of Toilet bound Hanako-Kun!!! Any request is granted !!!! •♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎• " H...
62.6K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
262K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...