Daddy is here! ( a Harry Styl...

By Muddybuddies

Harry and Jennie are “dating”. Well they are boyfriend and girlfriend but Jennie doesn´t want to deal with al... More

Who is the sexiest guy you know?
She's up to no good
Nialler's chocolate chip pancakes
Slaps and Pregnancy tests
Abortion or not?
Lou, can I talk to you?
Lou has a plan
You're glowing
Why does our mothers love us?
Save yourself, run little Irish boy, RUN!
"Mother, son" lunch
Ultrasound picture
Meeting the family
She's eating for a quarter of you
Did I make a mistake?
Please read this!
Is he dead?
Is he dead? (part 2)
Is he dead (part 3)
Troublemaker
Sarah Beckett
Best friends sister
Best friends sister (Part 2)
Stripper pole
Hormones
Between life and death (part 1)
Between life and death (part 2)
Between life and death (part 3)
I love you
Moving out
Will you marry me?
Flashing forward
Locked out of heaven
Accused
Like a hippo on a warm day
Babytime!
Isn't she lovely?
Please read because I need your help!
The letter
Alan Carr
Wrap it up!
NEW FAN FICTION!

Dodong, dodong, dodong

4.5K 41 1
By Muddybuddies

Jennie´s POV:

Harry was holding my hand and I could see how nervous he was. It was in moments like this I felt the most guilty for what I had done. Harry really loves me. And I don´t love him, well at least not like he deserves. I guess I love him a little but I am not in love with him so what does it really matter?

We were at the hospital and this was the first time that Harry was going to hear and see the baby on ultrasound. It was the first time for me two sens I had been half unconscious the last time.

I really loved the nurse and the doctor we had. They made me feel so secure and calm and I was so grateful that they had agreed to keep it a secret.

“So Jennie” the nurse, who was named Lorna said. “You are in your 9th week right?”.

“ Yeah” I smiled. I did´t feel like telling her that it had been the hardest nine weeks of my life and that I wasn´t looking forward spending nine month like this. I know I should´t complain, I was so blessed to be able to have a child.

“This is going to be a little cold” she said and smeared some cold gel on my belly. My belly had started to get a little bigger, not very much but I could see the difference and I knew Harry could two sens he would´t keep his hands of it.

It felt a bit uncomfortable with the gel but I took a deep breath and tried to stay positive. Lorna took some weird looking thing and started to drag it over my belly like she was looking for something. Then suddenly she stopped and we could all hear the clear sound of a heart beat.

Dodong, dodong dodong. The sound was so beautiful!

“Look here” Lorna said.

I took a look at the little screen Lorna pointed at and I saw a very very little blurry something that I think is my baby.

Without any warning tears started to slip down my cheeks. My baby, it was my baby right there on the screen.

“ Babe it´s okay” Harry smiled and kissed away the tears on my cheek. He was squeezing my hand and the smile that was on his face was so bright. I don´t think I have ever seen him smile like that.

“I´ll give you two some privacy” Lorna said and left the room.

“Oh man” Harry gasped and starred like hypnotized at the screen. “Jen, can you believe it? That is our baby”.

“He´s so amazing” I whispered.

“ Still convinced that it is a he?” Harry asked me smiling.

“ Yepp” I smiled, popping the P.

“Thought of any names?” Harry smirked. “Maybe Harry Junior?”. He nudge my shoulder like it was a joke but I could see that he was a bit serious.

“If it´s a boy I want to name him Rupert after my grandfather” I wasn´t serious but Harry´s eyes widened and I would see that he did´t like the name.

“ R-r-rupert?” he questioned.

“ Do you have any better suggestions?” I smirked. “And Harry Junior does not count!”

“ I thought maybe we could call him Louis” Harry said looking down on his feet. He knew that Louis and I aren´t found of each other. “You know, sens he his my best friend and all”. He looked on me with begging eyes and I could´t do other the nod.

I had just realized that I am going to have to fight hard to get the upper hand against Louis if he meant so much to Harry that he wants to name OUR son by him.

Hello to all of you lovley readers! :D I´m sorry that I have not updated for a few days. In my defence I have been really busy with school. So did you like it?

I would love to have some more people comment and vote :D

If someone reads this and don´t like my story please tell me waht I am doing wrong so that I can get better :D

Oh and before I forget, I have another fanfiction up and it´s called " Normal for a week" please check it out and comment on it.

XOXO Muddybuddies :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.1K 16
Plot Idea by @louislovesharryyy28 Cover Background by @forbehs - Harry has been mute his entire life. He isn't physically unable to speak, he just ch...
3K 58 12
Louis Tomlinson has been in a relationship with his girlfriend Eleanor for a year now. On a cold winter day, he meets Harry Styles, a boy who works a...
51.8K 836 30
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best mates, best mates and nothing more. Louis is dating Eleanor, and the thought of them together makes Harry s...
1.7K 131 30
Alexia runs away to London after having a horrible past. She starts a new life living with her best friend. She falls for a special boy who goes by t...