broken soul ✔️

arshi_fan_204 által

its start from where khushi brought arnav back from kidnappers. But what will happens when instead of thankin... Több

part 01
Part 2
cover by me
Part 3
Part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 07
Part 08
promo
character sketch
●must read it ●
surprise
Part 9
important note.
Part 10
new story
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
important note
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
important
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
try this
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Last part
new
try this
new
new
new
try this
new
check
Try this
New
New os
New

Part 30

9.7K 528 63
arshi_fan_204 által

Happy reading

Don't leave me she let out a sob making his heart bleeding to seeing his love crying. He never thought that she will  ever think he will leave  her. No way how can he leave her when he loves her more than anything.  She is part of his life. His jaan whom he can't even imagine to leave her. If she goes somewhere for second that time he feels like his breath has been stopped and she is saying he will leave him.  How can she thinks like that.  How can she.

K. Arnav.

Arnav look at her and Kisses her forehead lingering his lips there little longer..

Aso. I will never leave you Khushi. Don't ever think like that. Your Arnav is yours.  He will like to die but won't leave you. Understand.  He caresses her hair and peck her forehead again.

Aso. Though  now one new life is growing inside you who is symbol  of our love.  You are going to give me such a big happiness and you are thinking I'll leave you. No way Khushi we both will grow him up together. We will give our both love to our baby.

K.  Baby her voice cracks hearing about baby

Aso. Yes we both are going to be mummy daddy. He chuckle having cloudy eyes

Khushi smiles in tears after hearing him.

Aso.  I'm so happy  Khushi thank you so much for this such a good news.he run his fingers on her soft cheek and smooch her soft lips. 

Aso.  I love you Khushi.

K. I love you too Arnav.  Saying this she hugs him tightly. 

Maya.  Arnav.  Both Parted away from hug and found maya is standing in the door having grumpy face.

Aso. Maya what you doing here.

M.  I just came to Congress you she gave him fake smile hiding her anger.

Aso.  O thank you. 

M. I thought that wether whatever happens you will be mine forever but maybe your love was weak which got finished as your second wife cAme. You disappointed me Arnav.  She fake sobs making Khushi clutch his shirt.

Aso.   I'm sorry  for all that maya but I didn't have choice  to move on though why I won't had moved on when you already had cheated me.  He spoke in sarcastic way making her little worried

M. What do you mean she stammers looking at him

Aso. Nothing darling go and take rest.  You would be tired.  Though I've to spend time with my wife.  So plz pardon me. 

M. I'm your wife as well Arnav.

Aso. Don't make me open my mouth and get out from here before I do something worse. He roars making her scares. She gulp and immediately run away from there saving her life. 

K. Arnav.
Arnav smiles at her and kisses her forehead lovingly.

Aso.  I can't wait to see our baby Khushi.

K. Me too she giggle joining her forehead with him. 

After sometime

Arnav brought Khushi downstairs and made him sit on the sofa.

Pinky.  I'm so glad that you cAme in my son's life.  Now I can't wait to seeing my little pota Poti. Khushi blush deeply.

Ani. Khushi she took her name and hugged her
Tightly.

Ani. I'm so happy for you. Anshu claps his  hands giggling happily to seeing his Chachi smiling.

K. Anshu meri jaan she took him in her arms and kisses his chubby cheek. 

Ani. My anshu's Chachi loves anshu so much.isnt anshu. Anshu giggle and lick Khushi's cheek

Khushi smiles and peck his nose.

Shiv. Bhabi give me to him. He is kicking with his legs and I don't want him to hurt you.

K. It's ok.

Aso. He is right Khushi.  You need proper care.  Khushi nodded and gave anshu back to shivaay.

Pari. Mummy she set besides her and kisses her hand

P. Mummy when my brother will come I wanna play with him she pout making Khushi awww

K. He is coming soon baby. 

P. I'm so excited mummy. She giggle kissing her cheek

K. I know my baby is.  She rubs her nose with her smiling full heartedly.

Aso. Maa I think Khushi should eat something

P. Yh you are right. Even I've specifically made healthy food for her. I'm bringing it.

Aso. That's great saying this he set with Khushi and started talking randomly.

Maya who is seeing them from far away she is feeling like to kill Khushi and take her Arnav back to her but she has to do with little planning because Arnav is fully in love with this Khushi.  

At night

Khushi is blushing caressing her belly seeing her reflection in mirror when someone come from behind her and back hugs her

Aso.  What my both babies are doing.  He said sucking her neck leaving mark over it.

K. Nothing I'm just  thinking about our baby.  Arnav turns  her and peck her cheek lovingly.

Aso. Our baby will be most beautiful baby in the world. He will get his daddy's hotness and charm of his mumma. And his habit will be also like his mumma which his daddy likes so much. You know what I mean he winks earning smack in return.

K. Shut up Arnav.

Arnav laugh and suck her lips softly.

K. Arnav my baby is still flat. But when ladies get pregnant their stomach get bigger she pout sadly looking at her flat womb.

Arnav laughs and kisses her belly softly.

Aso. It's takes time to grown up meri jaan. Don't worry.  It's just you are 1 month pregnant and in this short process you can't feel him.

K. Hmm Arnav got up and capture her lips in deep kiss.

Aso.  I love your lips he mumbled and started sucking her lips madly.  He slightly push her without hurting her and smooch her lips passionately. Khushi wrap her arms Around his neck and keep sucking his lips. After a  good kiss both parted away and joined their head with each other. 

Aso.  I just craving to make love to you. But for baby I've to control my emotions. As I can't hurt him.  Khushi got aww to listening him. She smiles at his cuteness and hugged him tightly

K. Don't worry when we will go tomorrow for check up that Time I'll make sure to ask doctor about this. Hmm. She caresses his back and kiss his neck. 

Aso. Thanks for coming in my life

K. This thing I should say to you Arnav. 

Aso. Actually it's comes over both of us. We both deserve each other.

K.  Yes you are right.  Anyways baby I wanna eat something good can you get for me she pout making him peck her lips.

Aso. Don't make these faces. Otherwise  I will  start sucking them again. He winks rubbing his thumb over her lips.

K.  You shameless. Don't start this romance again and get something for me to eat

Aso.  Ok so what my darling wanna eat.

K.  Hmm something spicy tangy and crunchy.
Aso. Hmm than I've something in my cupboard. 

K. Really how come you got them
Aso. Actually I had known that you like spicy snacks so I had specially ordered for you.

K. Then what you waiting for me. Bring for me.

Aso.  You sit I'll bring it.  He made her sit on the bed and went to get snacks for her. After sometime he passes her some crisp and settle on the bed having her between his legs.  He caresses her hair and peck her head lovingly.

K.  Arnav

Aso. Yes meri jaan

K.  Maya is back. So what you have decided.arnav got quote to hearing her.  But he compose himself and smiles

Aso. She was not worth of my love

K.  What do you mean Arnav.

Aso. I had thought that the way I had loved her she loved me same.  But it was all lie from start to end she never loved me or cared about it. Her every kind of behaviour was show off. She was with me for money and fame and when she realised she had fed up from me she made a plan with her so called newly boyfriend and kidnapped herself to get money from me and i being a fool  is was crying without seeing the truth and wasted my three years for that woman without any reason. He sobs hugging Khushi from back

K. What ? How do you got to know that

Aso. From past three years I was searching kidnappers and fortunately few days back I got  her boy friend who had kidnapped her.  After investigation I've got to know about all truth and about her being alive. I felt like someone has pulled out my breath. I was not able to trust my ears which they were listening.  Still I didn't believe him and dug more truth which led me towards truth and I got to know about her being lier.  Khushi why she did it why did she fooled me

K. She didn't deserve you Arnav that's why she did it.  You should thank god that she is not in your life anymore.

Aso. I won't let her come in either. She has to pay for her deeds and has to leave this house as soon as possible. I don't want her to be here.  Just don't.khushi turns and hugged him tightly.

Aso. By the way you know who is helping her now

K.  Who

Aso.  Arnab singh raizada. He gritted his teeth taking his name

K. How can he stoop so low. Why he don't leave me alone. I just don't wanna see him again then why he is trying to come in my life

Aso. Don't worry we both are together and I'll make sure to not any one let come to you. Hmm. He peck her forehead and hugged her tightly

Someone is seeing them from outside with blood shot eyes

L. I will kill you and your baby Khushi just wait and watch

Precap ..... maya try to harm Khushi

Arshi_fan_204

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.7K 5
Khushi loved him with all her heart but her love was mistaken, misjudged by him. Shattered and heart broken she left everything behind. Arnav is left...
532K 14.2K 13
*Ranked #1 in redemption(11-8-18) #3 in recommended(26-5-18) #641 IN FANFICTION(21-3-17) Arnav calls Khushi the biggest mistake of his life and more...
172K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
85.9K 4K 16
A take on what happens when a woman had had enough. This short story starts from when Khushi found out the reason behind her marriage. If you are h...