Part 12

Happy reading

Online comments are allowed 🥰

.......

On dinning table

Khushi is lost in her thoughts rotating spoon in her cereal when Arnav set beside her making her startled little. Pinky and Anika smiles to seeing them together.

Ani. Today is your first day in office khushi make sure to enjoy there.

Aso. Ani she is going for office neither for picnic.

Ani. But still you can spare her one day to explore office. Isn't

Aso. Yea she can but in break time only.

Pari. Daddy shometime we should talk politely. She said chowing her favourite coco pops cereal.

Aso tilted at his little munchkin who always behave like his lil mother.

K. Princess finish your breakfast fast as you have to go school early.

P. Pali is good girl she has finished her cereal

K. Yes my Pari is a nice girl. Now clean your face and bring your bag. We will leave in minute. Pari nodded and left from there jumping around

Pin. Thank you khushi for taking care of her. These days my Pari has started living so happy. Otherwise always I've found her with tint of sadness.

Ani. She is magical maa that's why only I've brought her with me.

Aso. Means

Ani. I mean she gonna live with me till my delivery and look you got your pa as well. She stammers covering herself.

Aso. Anyways I'm going office

Pink. Wait arnav ,take khushi as well with you. She is going same place where you are going

Aso. Fine you have five minutes. Come outside. I'm waiting Khushi nodded and he left from there

After sometime

Aso. Where is this girl. I had asked her five minutes and now it's five minutes 2 seconds. Such a careless she is.

K. I'm so sorry I got late little actually Pari's lunch box had been left in Kitchen and bcz of it some seconds for wasted. Arnav who has supposed to shout at her his tongue tied to seeing her. She is looking breathtaking in her simple look. It's first time happening he got lost in a girl after maya. Otherwise he never behaved like this.

P

P. Daddy if you will keep looking at my angel then I'm sure we will get late.

Aso. I was not lost in her fond assume things

P. I know you more than you. Now let's go my school gonna start in few minutes.

Aso ok madam he shakes his head and drove away from there. After dropping her in school they're driving fastly when suddenly Arnav increases the speed of car as he likes to do rash driving. Khushi started scared to find to him driving fast. she wanted to ask him but not getting courage to say him anything