Part 11

Happy reading

In oberoi mansion

Khushi enters in hall and found all family is sitting there  talking with each other. She immediately wipes her tears to not let them know about her crying and brought a bright smile on her face m.

P. Angel  that monshter uncle waj so bad I didn't like him

K. Bata he is elder than you. We shouldn't talk about elders like this.

P.  But he hult you angel.

K.  He didn't baby. He was just talking to me. Anyways go in your room and play with your toys.  I'll meet you later

P. Ok angel. She kisses her hand and run away from there.

Ani. Khushi why are you standing there come inside. Khushi nodded and set beside her

Pinky. Khushi bata what happened. You seems worried

K. Nothing aunty it's just because of  hotness my eyes got red. She lied to her to covering her situation.

Pinky.  Maybe you would have allergy with that. It's ok go in your room and take rest.   They will be alright after sometime. Khushi nodded and left from there hurriedly.

Ani. Something is not right.  Isn't maa.

Pinky. You are right Anika. 

In Khushi's room

As she closed the room she fell on her knees crying bitterly. Her all past started revolving around her. Now she is feeling so tired with all this. She want to  finish all this. She is fed up now to endure pain.  Her sorrow her pain is getting unbearable.  She just wanna get rid of as soon as possible.  She agreed she try to be happy infront of others but from inside she is beyond broken. Her heart has been broken in million pieces.  That person whom she loved he didn't care about her. After doing all things he didn't trust her and kicked her out from his life after declaring her characterless and house wrecker. But after all this now she has realised in this world no one loves you if you don't love yourself. Being selfish only lead you towards happiness but she always thought about others. She never cared about herself maybe that's everyone took her granted.

K. I'm tired now god.its pains a lot. Plz got give me relief. I can't bear this anymore. Plz god. She cry hard and fell on the floor rubbing her nose with floor with closed eyes.  Her sobs are increasing second by second she is an able to control on herself. In those months she tried handled herself  but now it's.m getting out of control. She can't do anymore. She can't.

Khushi Khushi Anika called her name  knocking on the door.  Khushi flinch and immediately got up with tears stricken face.

K.  Wait a minute Anika. She wipes her tears and makes herself presentable so that she don't feel some suspicious. She making sure she brought a smile on her face and open the door.

Ani. What happened  Khushi. You seemed tensed

K. Huh nothing Anika I'm totally fine. Don't worry.  She smiles.

Ani.  Ok alright come outside dinner is ready. 

Khushi. You go I'm coming after washing my face.

Anika shake her head and left from there. 

K.for how many days I've to hide from them.  And if they got to know about my and Arnab relationship then. No I won't let them know about it.  Before they get to know I'll run away from there and that only is best idea.

Khushi a jao. Anika called her from outside

K. Coming. She clean her face and left from there hurriedly. She is walking fastly without looking on her front when she bumped with Arnav and fell on the floor along with him. After  couple of seconds when she didn't feel any hurt she opens her eyes and found him staring at her keeping hands under her head and waist so that she doesn't get hurt. Khushi forgot to blink her eyes to seeing deep in his brown ocean. His eyes is carrying same Pain which she is feeling. She is finding him in same mess where she is stuck right now.  They both are same.  If one has lost his partner then others had deceived her.  People says only that person can feel pain of other person when he is going through in same one. And their situation is same. Both are  going through same.  Suddenly her trance broken when he got up and forward hand towards her