Magcon Madness (a Matthew Esp...

By CinnaConn

sometimes your heart has to fall apart in order for fate to fall together. More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
Q&Slay and Update on my life
-14-
Answerzzzzzzzzz
-15-
-16-
NEW STORY
-17-
-18-
BONUS CHAPTER!!!
ITS UP BABES

1K

38 1 0
By CinnaConn

THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR READING MY STORY😭

I thought it sucked, but I guess not because I hit 1K reads!!!

I wrote this because I got bored. I never update and you guys are okay with that. I've been really busy. My parents announced their divorce right after thanksgiving and my dog died last Monday (1/5/14). Do you guys have any advice? If so leave them in the comments!!!!

But guys this is like a late Christmas present. I just got on like "Imma update today" and saw this (check picture!!!)

OMFG I WISH I COULD GIVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU A HUG AND THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH MY SHITTY STORY😭😭😭😭😭😭

One thousand people. Damn that's a lot! That's more than the number of people that go to my school (I think) or just about the same number.

I love you all so much!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Comment what you think will happen to Grace. Who's in the van?!?!

(I know who it is!) I promise I'm almost done with the update!!!! I just wanted to give you all a HUGE thank you!!!

VIRTUAL HUG!!!!!!!

STALK ME!!!
Like comment and revine
Vine: @Grace Babka

Tumblr: @itsthatgrace11 (it's a Junie B Jones referent remember that Grace? The fastest girl in Kindergarden? Damn I loved those books!! I had them all!!!)

Spam me, follow and comment saying you're from Wattpad for a follow (no fakes, I check)
Instagram: @_slayinghayes_

Go watch my vids, comment, like, and subscribe!
YouTube: Grace Babka

Ask me a question!
Ask.fm: @hayes_is_my_craze

Read my other stories!!! Let's see if we can get those to 1K too. (It's still so weird to say that😂).

•My Little Infinity (feat. Hayes Grier)
•If I Subscribe...

(Just click my picture at the end of this.)

I love you guys so much!!! You kept me happy through this tough time and I'm so thankful. If you've been here from when I posted this story back in August (I think or September IDEK), or if you're brand new. I love you just the same. Most of you probably aren't reading this but if you are, you're cool!

I gotta go update the next chapter for you greedy bitches (Jk ily!❤️) So...

Stay beautiful and don't be gracist!!
~Grace Grispinosallarpenson🌈

(NEW EMOJI WTFFFF)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
2.7M 51.9K 69
"It is amazing how someone can break your heart, yet you still love them with all the little pieces, and those unforgettable special moments.."
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
9.6M 113K 163
Magcon Imagines & Preferences, all written by me. Hope you enjoy! x