REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

34. Jihyun and Jimin

9K 538 241
By ggukieminie

A/N: I hope you can tell the difference( This is them recently) Lol. And yes, one of you commented in my last update that this chapter is going to be the ' you know ' *cough* mature contents *cough* smut.(She's right about that. I think it's about time that they are banging) 🤫 But somehow, you should first read their childhood, as the previous chapters already introduced them. You need to know what kind of twins were they before they got separated. Pay attention, this is not just about them. I will give more hints. You've been warned🤡 -ahsirk.

xxxx

20 years ago...

Jimin and Jihyun's age is ten. Jihyun is the older hyung. At a young age, he is a very strict hyung and over protective to Jimin. He doesn't let Jimin stepped into dangerous places. He treated Jimin like a fragile object, not wanting to break nor gets a scratch. He is his cute smol bean that no one has the chance to touch. No one got to spit insulting words against Jimin without them getting beaten up by Jihyun. He even got this bunch of kids that treats him as their leader.

On the other hand, Jimin is a cute little baby with a doll looking face. Everything about him is soft, cute and delicate. He is very pretty and loveable.

" Jihyungie, I want icecream. " Little Jimin was tugging Jihyun's shirt cutely and softly.

" Not now Jiminie. " Jihyun said back as he was busy playing baseball with the neighbors.

" Hyungie, I'm hungry. " Jimin sniffs, flaunting his puppy and teary eyes. " Buy me an icecream pleaseee. "

Little Jihyun squishing Jimin's chubby rosy cheeks. " Let me win this game. I'll buy you some later. You stay out of this area and get yourself in the corner. Wait for me there~ " He points his finger to a safer part as he doesn't want his baby brother to get hit with the ball or the bat.

" Okay. " Jimin innocently obeys, headed to the corner while waiting for his hyung to come and get him after tge game. He watched the game even if he doesn't understand it. He jumps and cheers whenever he sees that his hyung is clapping his hands with a wide grin on his face. He doesn't even know who's winning.

Mr. Park, their father, works until 5 in the afternoon, leaving his two sons behind. Jihyun loves to play ball games against any opponents whether older ones or his age. They usually play with bets, the losing team pays the winning team. Jihyun is very competitive and sporty. The money involved is not that much but enough to buy snacks. Jihyun makes sure to outwin the other team, bringing his team to a complete victory. Eventually, he will use the money they won to buy Jimin's favorite sweets.

And today is not different from ordinary days since they won again. He then drags Jimin to a convenience store nearby.

Jimin was just pointing the flavor he likes to Jihyun. While Jihyun is paying for the item, Jimin slips away to wonder around. He is a very much curious boy. He went to the chocolate section, particularly choosing those whose wrappers are pink. He likes everything about pink. Just today, he is wearing a pair of cute pink clothes paired with his pink hair.

There's this one which he couldn't reach despite tiptoeing. He even tried to climb the shelves, " Here you go. " But then a very sweet voice of a woman coming from his behind spoke suddenly. Jimin was about to look back when he was moved away from the shelves and put him down on the floor. " Is this what you are trying to get? " Asked the woman in white gown as she hands it over to the little kid.

" Y-es. " At first, Jimin was hesitant to take it. However, as he looks up, seeing the woman's calm and beautiful face made him feel at ease and comfortable to reach for the chocolate. He bows, saying shyly, " Thank you Miss. "

" You are very cute.. " She purrs while pinching softly his cheeks. Jimin merely smiles. " Who are you with? Are you with your parents? "

" I'm with Jihyungie. "

The woman hums, satisfied with the answer. She is worried that the little boy is roaming this place alone. He is very cute that she is afraid that someone might take him away. " What's your name? " She asked.

" I'm Jimin.. " The little Jimin's eyes suddenly widened, covering his mouth a little. He just realized that he wasn't supposed to tell his name to a stranger. " Ah.. ah.. Chimchim. I'm C-himchim. " He stutters, proof that Jimin isn't used to lying. His hyung specifically told him not to trust strangers. That he must not give his real name.

The woman smiles, feigning innocence as to how Jimin is trying to hide his real name after spitting it first. To think, little Jimin is talking in satoori. " Okay Chimchim. I'm Tae young and I am with my son.. there he is. " Jimin follows where the woman is pointing. He saw a boy probably taller than he is, standing to the side, seemingly busy playing on his gadget. He was wearung a blue beanie. " I think he's your age. His name is Ggukie. "

" Ggukie? " Jimin cutely repeats the name.

" Yeah. Like you, he is very cute too. I hope you get along cause I really really like you. "

Jimin mouths a o-shape. " Like friends? " He asked innocently.

" Yes. Friends. " She coos.

Jimin's face lightens, showing his cute eyesmile. " I can do that. I like having friends. I want a playmate. No one wants to play with me because they are scared of my Jihyungie. " He shares but was excitedly clappig his small and chubby hands.

The woman frowns. " Why? What does your hyung do? "

" I beat them, not even a lady like you is excepted if you don't stop bothering my brother. " Jihyun suddenly interjects pulling Jimin closer to him.

" Jihyungie.. " Jimin gasps earning a quick glance from Jihyun only. He looks upset, probably hating the fact that Jimin left his side without telling him where he went to.

" Oh I meant no harm little one. I was just talking to your brother. " Said the woman. She's cooing as she stares at the twins. She finds Jimin cute already but to have another with thesame face is too much for her heart. She's literally giggling. Anything cute makes her heart happy.

" Don't talk to him unless you are close to us. "

" But I am close to you. " The woman was being philosophical emphasizing their distance with each other. He enjoys teasing the older boy.

Jihyun's cute face turns sour not liking the response. " We don't know you lady so if you don't mind- "

" Hyung, don't be rude. " Jimin stops his brother. He was taught to always being polite and respectful to the elders.

*/the irony in this is that, Jimin in the current chapters is somehow rude. Lol./*

" I'm not being rude. I am just telling the lady to back off. " Jihyun fires back.

" You are. And you are also shouting at me. " Little Jimin begins to have teary eyes.

Little Jihyun's face softens. " I'm sorry mochi. I didn't mean to shout. Don't cry Jiminie. Hyung loves you. " He says while kissing Jimin's cheeks several times. " Let's go home. " Jinyun twirls around to offer a ride. " Get on my back Jiminie, I will carry you. "

Before Jimin climbs on his brother's back, he returns the chocolate to the woman. " I'm not taking it anymore Miss. " She frowns. " Give it to Ggukie. "

The was taken aback at the cute gesture. She had not seen someone this cute in handing food before. " But you wanted to get it awhile ago. "

Jimin smiles. " It's okay. I have enough chocolates bought by Jihyungie. "

Tae young can't help but to smile back at his cuteness. " Hmm~ I will make sure to give it to Ggukie and tell it was from you. "

Jimin cutely nodded. " Byebye Miss. " He waves his hand next to his face. Then he immediately climbs over his older brother's back who is patiently  waiting for him. " Jihyungie, pay that one on the counter too. It was for Ggukie. " He whispers.

As usual, Jihyun can't say No to Jimin. He paid for the chocolate. Good thing, it wasn't anything expensive and he has yet money left with him.

Jihyun stopped in the midway to fix his jacket. Jimin was already eating his icecream, while his other arm is clinging onto Jihyun for support. Jimin weighs lightly so Jihyun doesn't find it  difficult to carry him around.

Jimin suddenly glances to his side when he noticed a figure. Ggukie.. he mentally says as he couldn't say it loud because he was busy licking his icecream.

It's as if their minds are connected because the other little boy looks up and his eyes went straight to the pink-haired boy.

They stared at each other with thesame amount of curiosity. Jimin had the first reaction, he smiles at the boy who was staring back at him with a straightened face. When Jihyun started walking again, Jimin was forced to look away to hold onto Jihyun firmly. On the other hand, this little Ggukie boy's head turns to thesame direction, couldn't take his eyes off of Jimin.

" Jungkookie. " He only stops eyeing when his mom called him. " Let's go and check my clinic. " She says. " Ah.. this one is for you. "

Little Jungkook looks at it with a slight disgust. " Mom, you know I hate chocolates. " He sulked.

" But this is from Chimchim. " Chimchim, Jungkook wonders. " Come on baby, just take it. He wants to be your friend. "

" I am going to throw it away so why don't you just give it to someone else. There are a lot of kids outside mom. "

Jungkook's mom mentally rolls his eyes. She is used to Jungkook being a brat and stubborn. So what she did next was to forcedly put it inside his hoodie's pocket with a satisfied smile. " Mom! "

" My Jungkookie is a good boy. " She complements petting his son's head. Jungkook pouted.

Jungkook wasn't talking much, just let his mom drags her anywhere. And if he tries to complain, just wanting to stay home and plays video games, his mom nags and takes him everywhere she goes instead. Aside from that, he has the coolest and the prettiest, sweetest mom. She can make everyone goes soft with her. Her patients love her very much.

They went to check the clinic. It was newly constructed small clinic she could perform simple surgery before they are sent to bigger hospitals. At least, she can save lives, making the condition bearable while the patient is being carried to a facility that is fully equipped and with doctors who specializes in certain areas.

Though, Jungkook's mom is one of the best surgeon in the country. No question about that. She's not just a woman with pretty face but a very skillful one with a good heart. In a crowd, she shines the brightest.

Yet Jungkook's father pushed her away. Jungkook is too young to understand and his mother never once told bad things about his father. She always says he is a great man.

It was later on discovered that the clinic is located nearby Jimin's residence. Almost three blocks away. The pink haired boy accidentally saw Jungkook wandering outside.

From there on, Jimin always slips away from Jihyun's watch just to chase after Jungkook.

" Ggukie, let's be friends. " He's cutely following little Jungkook. He's been literally glued to the boy for days now.

" I don't like to be friends. Go away. " He shooed. He is annoyed that eversince this boy showed up, he kept on pestering him and now he can't even focus playing video games. " And why are you calling me Ggukie? "

" Miss told me that it was your name. " Jimin replied while fidgeting.

Jungkook curiously watching the gesture, especially the sweater paws caught his eyes. " Miss? Who's that? " He asks.

Jimin pauses momentarily, looking up to remember the woman's name but he can't for once. He totally forgot about the name yet he remembers Ggukie. " Sorry ggukie but I don't remember her name. "

" You are lying. You are just making up stories and random name. That's not me. "

" I'm a good boy. I don't lie. " Little Jimin cries out trying to reach for Jungkook to convince him.

" Good boys don't cry. " Jungkook says upon noticing that the pink haired boy is already tearing up. It was a good move because Jimin immediately stops crying, blinking the tears away.

" Really? If I can show you that I am a good boy, can we be friends now? " Jimin is very hopeful.

" Still No. I don't make friends with anyone. " Jungkook admitted as he turns his back and walks away, having Jimin followed him.

" Ggukie! " The little boy was already running after Jungkook who was just walking with a very fast pace not caring that someone is tired of chasing behind him.

This scene kept repeating on a daily basis. Jimin was asking him to be friends and chasing him after, when Jungkook decided to walk away.

The first time, Jungkook gave his attention is when Jimin was being chased by a dog and he had to go back and get the poor boy who was already balling his eyes out. Jimin felt abandoned and was so scared. He was calling everyone's name but Ggukie mostly.

" Ggukie.. the dog chased me.. " He cries out to Jungkook.

" Let's go to mom's clinic. Did he bite you? "

Jimin shakes his head. " The dog stuck out his tongue.. " He sniffs while explaining. " And licked my face. " He added.

" Let me see. " Jungkook says and Jimin just let him cupped his face. Jungkook even wipes his face with the sleeve of his hoodie. " It's clean now. But let's wash your face still. " He smiles.

After that incident, Jungkook begins to look forward seeing the pink-haired boy everyday. He even dissed his video games for Jimin. He waits outside and sooner, Jimin didn't fail him. He always showed up.

" Ggukie is not really my name. " He confessed one day. " But I like it. "

" Eh? Then what's your name? "

Jungkook grins widely. " Let's reveal it tomorrow, our real names. "

" Promise? " Jimin smiles back, sticking out his finger.

Jungkook stares at it. " You have a very cute and short finger. " He adores.

Jimin only giggles. " Pinky swear Ggukie. " He gestures Jungkook to stick his finger out too. The boy did.

They locked their pinkies together. " Tomorrow. Promise. " They said in unison.

Tomorrow came but no Jimin showed up. Jungkook was hurt but he still waited for Jimin in the next days. He didn't lose hope.

Unknown to the boy, the day when they made a promise is thesame day when Jimin caught his father and Jihyun having heated argument. Mr. Park is yelling at Jihyun while Jihyun is yelling back. This started when his uncle and aunt came to visit them. Apparently, Jimin and Jihyun heard the last part of the argument.

" I'd rather not let them finish their studies! And I don't need your offer. " Mr. Park is shouting and was beyond pissed.

" Hyung we were just trying to help your kids. " His brother argues back.

" Get out! "

Mr. Park kicked them both out. He is not going to give any of his sons.

*/I hope you didn't forget that I already elaborated this scene from the previous chapter(33). Mr. Park thought that it was only Jihyun who heard it but Jimin did too./*

Jimin didn't make a big fuss about it because he didn't understand the situation. But Jihyun has other insight of the situation. He despise the decision of his father and misunderstood everything.

And today, they were caught up into a heated argument.

" If you want to leave then go! " Mr. Park yelled.

Jimin was hearing this. He even saw his hyung running off to his room with tears but surprisingly, Jimin didn't find himself crying to that. He looks at his father who was now sitting on his chair with both hands covering his face, while quietly sobbing.

It was that sight that made Jimin cries. He doesn't know if it was the sob he was hearing or the sight of his father crying or everything is just fvcked up that is making him sad.

He witnessed the awkwardness between Jihyun and his father. They aren't talking since that day. Jimin tend to brush it aside, forcing himself to forget. He made it appear that he doesn't know anything and showed them that he is happy to lighten the mood. However when he is already alone, when he refused to go with Jihyun outside their house to play ballgames, Jimin cried alone. He is so sad. He doesn't like the feeling that his father and older brother are ignoring each other. And their house becomes quieter.

He keeps himself in the darkness of his room, cries everything out thinking that after this, he'll be fine.

He is too young but Jimin is probably the strongest to overcome it. He can make himself happy infront of them but deep inside him, he is breaking. He forced himself to forget everything. And he is so good in acting that no one notices that he is so sad. He was trying to fix the strained relationship and the conflict through him, by giggling so much and lets his father and Jihyun joined him.

He gave up the fight to cry infront of his father when he received a cake with a note from his brother Jihyun, saying his goodbye and a promise to come back for him. Jimin never cried this much his entire childhood until this day. He cried while running around and calling for his brother.

Thesame day, Jungkook was crying too. It was the 9th day after his 10th birthday where his mom died in a hit and run incident.

They didn't catch the culprit as no one got to witness the incident despite being crowded with lots of houses. No cameras in the area.

That morning, Jungkook was very hopeful that he is going to see Jimin again and so he went to wait alongside the road. It's his birthday and so maybe Jimin will show up this time. But he didn't. So he went back to the clinic with a heavy feeling in his chest.

While on his way, he saw a black car with a suspicious three scratch on it like it was a design for the car aside from the fact that the windshield is fractured and hood dented. It was speeding away.

Jungkook still ignores it since the car is so fast to disappear in view. He was greeted by a lot of people being loud running towards someone lying on the road. Some are screaming with panics. There are loud cries too.

His heart stops beating upon recognizing who it was. It's his mother, bathing in blood, her eyes are still looking at his direction but was threatening to close.

As Jungkook was running toward his dying mother while crying, a tear slips off of the corner of her eyes. Jungkook, I love you and sorry...

The lawyer gave up the case as they can't get evidences and they said that her mother wasn't standing on the Pedestrian lane, making it appear that the incident is a contributory negligence on the part of his mother. It was at that moment that Jungkook decided that he is going to become a lawyer and will chase after the criminal himself. He can still remember the car and the scratch.

It was the 9th day of mourning. His father and brother came too and now they are taking Jungkook back with them in Seoul.

He requested to go somewhere else first, wanting to breathe a fresh air in Busan for the last time. Jin offered to accompany him but Jungkook refused and insisted to go alone. They let him for it is the least they could give to lessen the pain he is carrying in his chest right now.

Jimin keeps on running, didn't bother that people around are watching him. He was yet holding the cake. He only stops when he felt the sand with his bare feet. He's in the seashore, his favorite destination. He didn't waste any minute. He lets go, cries everything until he calms down.

His peripheral vision caught a figure walking and stops close to him. And so his head turns toward the one who just got there.

It surprised him to find Ggukie standing next him. Like him, the boy is crying too and he is wearing a black shirt and jeans. He looks so sad.

Jungkook noticed that someone is looking at his direction, he immediately looks back. They stared at each other with tears and sad expression while the sea breeze makes their hairs getting swayed and dries their tears.

-×××-

Meanwhile, inside the room rented by Jimin. They are making out when Jimin suddenly blurts out something that caught them both off guard. " Jungkook, I want you. " His breath hitched. Jungkook stops kissing Jimin and stares at the now looking wrecked lover.

Jimin was currently pinned against the wall, as he was hoisted up by Jungkook's strong arms. His arms are thrown around Jungkook's neck, tightening his hold with his legs wrapped around the taller's firm waist. He was taking everything, the tease where Jungkook keeps rolling his hips up, making Jimin feel the outline of his erection while smirking. He keeps doing it, grinding his hips deep and hard. Hot lips sucking  dark hickeys on the sensitive base of Jimin's neck biting the delicate skin near his collarbones, enjoying the high-pitched sounds Jimin was releasing.

" What? " They blink at thesame time while gasping for air.

Jimin makes a sound from the back of his throat, an embarassed little thing, and his face reddened. " No Jimin, I want to hear it. Say that again. " Jungkook dares.

He stares up at Jungkook with his pretty eyes. " I.. I want to feel you. Please enter me Prosecutor Jeon. "

Jungkook's breath hitched, shocking him a little. He was then biting back a growl and cursed. " Fvck! "

The next thing happened is that Jimin was thrown onto the bed, his back meeting its softness. Jungkook pulled his legs roughly but not too harsh, as he slots himself between Jimin legs.

He runs his thumb against the red and swollen lips of Jimin, abused from kissing and biting. " Pretty.. so pretty for me. " Hynotized by the beauty underneath him.

Jimin nodding. " Only for you. "

And when their lips are connected together again, this time they know what's gonna happen next and they are not going to stop each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________to be continued.

I feel like this chapter should be titled: Jihyun, Jimin and Jungkook. But nope, I am a stubborn and just maintained my original title. Hahaha.

And Yes for the next chapter. I'll try to make my very first Smut but if it turns out bad. Let's just skip and move on okay?🤣🤣🤣

So what did you learn from this chapter? Let me hear your thoughts. I hope you got those hints I secretly incorporated and somehow I feel so proud that I am such a smooth bitch.😁🤡👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 20.8K 73
Jikook au Jimin is a single father Jungkook is the owner of three Cafes in the midst of the city A tragic incident leaves Jimin shattered but help al...
125K 8.7K 49
Jimin, a second heir of the wealthy Park family, grew up with his overprotective mother and bickered with his older brother Jin. Feeling lonely and l...
211K 12.7K 45
When a wedding was cancelled due to the other family back stabbing Park family, stealing a huge amount of money through their business cooperation an...
55.2K 2.5K 43
Jimin - Finally I am married to my love . I am really lucky to have him in my life ... Jungkook- I hate you jimin . I hate you so much . You fucking...