Falling in Love with the Kitty

By LaughableRiver

Kyo didn't want to go to Ouran Academy. She was perfectly fine at Kaibara with Tohru and, dare she admit it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors note: revamping story

Chapter 4

124 9 0
By LaughableRiver

Kyo sat in the club room, eat some pie Honey gave her.

"Is it good Kyo-chan?" He asked.

"Yeah." She nodded, drinking some of her 'commoner' coffee.

The door to the host club slammed open and Tamaki barged in with a wide smile on his face.

"Men!-and women! I have important news!" He yelled.

"What is it now senpai?" Haruhi walked over to Honey and Kyo, carrying more pie and cake for the two of them. Mori was next to them, sitting silently, drinking his tea.

"I'm glad you asked my daughter!" Tamaki swiftly walked up to her and almost shoved a flyer into her face.

Haruhi leaned back with an annoyed sigh and snatched the paper out of his hands. "What this? A flyer to the fair? Why do you have this?"

"I have found out that you commoners are having your annual fair! We must go to this!"

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." She commented.

"Wow, a fair! Let's go to it!" Honey shouted in joy.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Kyo shifted in her seat. A fair? Where a hundred of a people will be in crowds? Uh, no.

Kyo cleared her throat, uneasy. "I'll pass."

Honey faltered, turning to her. "But why?! You have to go Kyo-chan!"

Tamaki joined in. "Yes, you have to, my other daughter!"

She shifted in her seat, "I don't like crowds. Too many people."

"Yes, the Sohma are known for not being in a populated area. I have reports on that." Kyoya interjected. He pushed up his glasses with a smirk.

"What do you mean you have reports, you four-eyed bastard!" Kyo yelled, shaking her fist at him. "Say that to my face!"

"Don't blame Kyo-chan," Honey tugged on Kyo's arm. "He does a background check on everyone."

Kyo said nothing, glaring at the wall.

"It would be fun if another girl went," Haruhi commented.

"...Can I bring someone? I won't go if I can't."

"Of course! If it means my other daughter goes, then yes!" Tamaki agreed.

Honey mentally glared at him.

__________________________________

The hosts stood outside the fair entrance, waiting for Kyo and her friend to arrive.

The boys were gaining a lot of attention, due to their good looks and expensive clothes.

Haruhi rolled her eyes, seeing how Tamaki was soaking up all the attention like a sponge.

A car pulled up, and Kyo stepped out of the passenger's side. Honey and the twins cheered, shouting their greetings. Honey faltered as the black and white haired boy from the other day came out from the back of the car.

Tamaki also noticed and huddled together the hosts.

"Men!-and Haruhi! Kyo had brought the gangster!" He said in horror.

Honey scowled; he wanted to get on rides with Kyo, and now he won't be able to, all because of that guy.

"Hey guys," Kyo waved. "This is Hatsuharu."

Hatsuharu blankly stared at the, and turned at Kyo. "Are you sure Yuki couldn't come?" He asked.

She scowled and punched him in the arm. "No! That bastard is just going to ruin my day!"

The twins came forward and circled Hatsuharu. "Is that your real hair color?"

Hatsuharu smirked. "Of course, do you want me to prove it?"

"Don't!" Kyo yelled as she grabbed Hatsuharu's hands, preventing him from pulling his pants down.

Kyoya cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence. "Now that everyone is here, let's go in." He stated.

Tamaki bought all the tickets, not letting anyone or Haruhi protest.

"Kyo-chan, do you want to ride that with me?" Honey pointed to a ride.

Kyo opened her mouth to answer, but Hatsuharu put his hand on her shoulder.

"Sorry, Kyo's going on that one." He pointed to the Zipper, a ride that was an oval shape and had twelve carts swinging every which way.

"I am not getting on that!" She protested.

"What? You scared? I bet Yuki would have been braver than you and gone on." He taunted her.

Kyo flushed in anger. "Let's go on! Sorry Honey." She stomped over to the Zipper and got in line.

Hatusharu smirked as he followed her.

Honey mentally cursed. He ruined his chances to go on a ride her!

...

Kyo bit her lip, almost breaking the skin, trying to contain her screams. The cart she was in with Hatsuharu kept flipping over, spinning rapidly. She couldn't let Hatsuharu get the satisfaction of seeing her scared.

She glared daggers at the cow beside her, who had the audacity to look bored, only holding onto the handle bar with a tight grip to avoid colliding with the cart.

The ride began to slow down, and Kyo released a breath of relief. "Ha! I did it, you cow!" She smiled in victory.

Hatsuharu kept a sly grin on.

"Huh, what-" Before she could get another word out, the ride started again, only this time, backwards. Kyo let out a scream as she was thrown back to her seat.

Hatsuharu laughed, seeing Kyo hold onto the handle bar for dear life.

Her stomach felt queasy and every time they went upside down, she would almost slide out of her seat from the force.

The ride soon ended, but Kyo stayed in her seat, not wanting the ride to catch her off guard again.

"The ride's over." Hatsuharu smiled.

Kyo hesistated. but rushed out once the ride worker opened the small door.

That was how the rest of the day went. Honey consistently tried to get on a ride with Kyo, and Hatsuharu would come and snatch her away. Kyo hated it but obliged. The only reason she brought Hatsuharu in the first place was to avoid getting on any rides with a boy and transform. Out of all the Zodiacs, Hastuharu was the best option.

The sun began to set, and the group took a break, eating at a table.

"We're getting picked up in a little bit." Kyo informed them, taking a bite out of her churro.

Honey pouted. He didn't get to even talk to her today and she was already leaving!

Determined to get a ride with her, he smiled and stood up.

"Kyo-chan~! I want to show you something." He grabbed her hand and pulled her along, not letting her go.

"What?" Kyo dropped her churro in surprise and had to jog to keep up with Honey. "Hey! Hold on!" Looking back, Hatsuharu simply waved bye to her. 'Traitor!' She thought, turning back, trying not to bump into anyone.

"Honey! Where are we going?" Slowing down into a jog, Kyo finally noticed they were heading to the Ferris Wheel.

Honey gave a cheer when he saw there was hardly any people in line.

Rushing to the front of the line, Honey gently pushed Kyo into a cart, going in after her. Kyo took a look outside from the window.

The ride had started and they slowed began to rise.

Kyo sighed. "Honey, why did you drag me up here?"

He crossed his arms and frowned. "I've been wanting to be with you all day but you ignored me all day!"

Kyo has never heard Honey this serious before. Had he really been that hurt?

"You were going to leave, but I still wanted to go on a ride!"

Kyo's eyes scrunched up. "But why would you try so hard just for me?" She didn't understand. She knew she wasn't generally nice to the hosts, yet Honey still want to be with her. She tried to distance herself for a reason, yet this squirt kept climbing over the wall she put up.

Honey stood up and walked to her. Standing in front of her, he gave a shy smile. "It's because I like you."

Then he leaned down and kissed Kyo on the lips.

Kyo's eyes widened tremendously. 'EHHHH?!'

_______________

A/N: for those wondering, Honey did not hug her or anything. He just leaned in, so she didn't transform.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 20
With two best friends and half a host club in love with her, Haruhi begins the rest of the school year before mori and honey's graduation. The club h...
23 0 1
This story is inspired by the characters of the Japanese anime and manga Ouran High School Host Club which is originally based on the Shoujo Manga of...
302K 12.4K 27
UNDER MAJOR EDITING After one dangerous decision, leaves Sakura Nazo disowned, scarred, and with amnesia. When she decides to enroll in Ouran Academy...
179K 4.4K 33
She was the first one to not smile at the boy. The first one to not see him as a prince but rather someone she can relate to. "Did i upset you?" Yuk...