My Swimmer (BxB) {Book 1}

By EstherSummer19

Book 1 A teenage boy named Payton Keaton, the Prince is a high school swimmer. In junior high, he had an enem... More

My Swimmer Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (18+)

Chapter 35

1.6K 51 25
By EstherSummer19

(3rd person's POV)

"Hey Zacky!" Little Payton shouts putting his arms around Zack.

"That's not my name." Little Zack said.

"I know, but only I can call you that, okay?"

Zack nods.

"Great, let's get ice cream!" Payton exclaimed.

They went to the little ice cream bar on the sidewalk, "What would you boys like today?" The man asks.

"Uh, um, Payton, you choose for me." Said Zack who seemed unsure about which flavor he wants.

"Two strawberry flavor in a cone , please!" Payton said enthusiastically.

"I'm sorry, unfortunately, we ran out of cones and only have one cup left, a lot of kids from some birthday party came today."

"That's fine, we can share, right Zacky?"

"B-but my mom said not to share with others or you'll get sick." Zack stammers.

Payton pays the worker the money his mom gave him, "We'll be fine, come on," Payton pulls Zack to the playground.

"Y-you can have it."

"No way, I can't eat the whole thing."

"Just throw it away afterwords." He shrugs.

"No! It'll be a waste, you should cherish what given to you, got it?" Little Payton commands.

They sat on the big step of the playground since no one was really around to be in their way, only both of their moms' are talking to each other, adult stuff.

"Here, have some." Payton offered.

"No thanks." He waves his hand away.

"Come on, you won't get a disease from me, look at me..." Payton commands, Zack looks at Payton as he was ordered, Payton leans in and kisses Zack's little, soft lips firmly, and he pulls away, leaving little Zack all-wide shocked.

"See, you won't get sick. Now enjoy the ice cream with me."

"W-w-why did you do that? Aren't boys supposed to kiss girls?"

"Why? Screw the rules, some of them are meant to be broken, right?" Payton said confidently.

"Yeah, but don't you think that you should've saved that kiss for a girl?"

"S-so what? Who cares if my first kiss was with a boy, what's done is done." Payton said unexpectedly shyly, with his cheeks turning wild red.

"Oh..." Zack said innocently.

"But at least my first kiss was with a cute one."

"C-cute?" Zack's face was turning into a tomato red.

"Zacky,"

"Y-yeah?"

"I, I think I like you."

"You do?"

"Yeah, so... do you like me?" Payton's little heart beats faster than normal, "Zack, I think I'm going to die!" Payton panics, wondering why his heart is beating rapidly.

"Why? Did you hurt yourself?" Zack asks, concerned.

"No, but I think I'm having a heart attack."

Zack laughs, "My mom told me this before, when your heart is beating fast when you're around someone, it means you're in love."

"M-maybe I really do like you, hehe." Payton laughs shyly.

Zack looks away, "I think I do too, my heart suddenly was going so fast when you kissed me."

"Then, let's make each other a promise!" Payton said.

"Okay, let's do that!" Zack exclaims.

~~~(Payton's POV.)

"M-maybe I really do like you, hehe." Payton laughs shyly.

"I think I do too, my heart suddenly was going so fast when you kissed me."

"Then, let's make each other a promise!"

"Okay, let's do that!"

Most of the memories suddenly floods in my head, the memories between Zack and me, our best childhood moments, our first kiss, our promise.

"So... you really remember it all?" Zack asks, astonished.

"Uh, n-no!" I quickly said.

"But you said the Street Main Park, right?"

Before I got to answer, the bathroom door opens.

Danial was in a towel that is wrapped around his waist, he looks at us, "What are you doing?"

"None of your business, you're the one who may have broken my back."

"But you don't need- he doesn't need to be sitting on you, does he?"

I sighed and laid my head down on the white sheets and closed my eyes, "Zack, continue." I ordered.

I can feel Danial rolling his eyes at me, "You really are some prince, aren't you?"

"Yup." I admitted.

I heard shuffling for a few moments, then it stopped, which I'm guessing he was just changing into pajamas.

"Payton, I'm going to get a midnight snack, so do you or your roommate want anything?" Danial asks.

"Water, please." I pleased.

"And?" He hints for Zack's response.

"Uh, I'll have water please." Zack says.

"Okay then." Danial says and leaves, we heard the door shut.

Zack leans to my ear, "Does it feel better?"

"Can I get up first?"

He gets off of me, slowly I got off the bed no problem, it's like Danial never sat on it, he really does have magic hands.

"Wow, it feels great, you're really good." I complimented him, giving him a thumbs up.

"Great, now..." he gets ahold of both of my wrists and pushes me back down on the bed, "where were we?"

"Ugh, not this again." I groaned tilting my head back.

"You do remember, me at least, don't you?"

"No, I think you got the wrong person." I lied.

"Maybe this'll help you remember,"

"Hu-mph.." Zack's lips were pressed firmly against mine, his lips still soft as if they're still new, like they were when we first kissed.

He pulls away, "Does this kiss help jog your memory?"

"W-what memory? You got it all wrong, I'm not the right person, I-I'm really not that person you're thinking of!" I stammered badly.

He smiles, "No, you're still the same."

"Do you have proof?"

"I don't need proof, all I need is you."

"It's my body, I can do whatever I like with it, you don't have the right to do anything to me!"

"I know, who said you didn't?"

"Well, I don't know, maybe because you kissed me without consent?!"

"But you didn't even try protesting, I'm not holding you that tight, in fact I'm not holding your wrists at all since you already laid on the bed." He smirks.

I saw that my hands were already free, feeling that I'm making a fool out of myself, "You-you, we aren't even dating!"

"Not unless you give it a try." I faced anywhere but him, I was too embarrassed, I felt my cheeks heating up.

"What if I don't want to give it a try?"

"Then I'll have to tie you up,"

Author: Um,😳🤭🙈 Zack, t-that's... kinky...👁👄👁

My face went from color to pale, feeling HORRIFIED, like my soul has left my body.

"I'm just kidding, I wouldn't actually do that, I might know someone who might, but I don't. I'm sorry I scared you," he laughs, "but seriously? I wouldn't stop bugging you, I'll keep on texting you nonstop, that's probably too annoying to handle."

I sighed loudly, rolling my eyes, "Fine! I'll accept, but you keep your word." I pointed at him.

"You said it, you can't go back on your word either."

"Fine, it's a challenge."

"Think you can you handle this?"

"What?"

"Getting a hickey."

"WOAH, WAY OFF THE BASE THERE!!!" I shouted.

"So does that mean already backing out of a small challenge?"

"A sma-" I scoffed, "I can handle it, I'm not a coward! I'll prove to you!"

He grins softly softly and gets near my visible part of my neck, "Wait!" he pulls back and waits for my response, "Do it where no one can see."

"Forget it, people will see it anyways in the competition, unless you're planning to back out because of it."

He's right.

"Just get it over with, I'll just say it's a bruise, no one will know."

He nods with a smile and went for it, a moan came from my mouth, I was hoping that it wasn't from me, but actually it wasn't just from me, Zack was also.

Heat came in rushing up on my whole face, my breathing and heart increases as his lips were touching my sensitive, sweet spots, I put my left hand on Zack's chest, feeling his heart speeding rapidly as fast as mine, and wrapped my right arm around his neck, pulling him closer, my moans gets louder so does his.

Gotta admit, he's a great kisser.

My mind was clearly unfocused that we didn't realize that Danial came in the room.

"P-Payton?" We both startled, I pushed Zack off almost immediately that he almost fell off the bed.

I'm in deep trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 2.1K 46
(Silently Drowning Series - Book Two) Maybe that's it. We eventually go numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken. Maxwell Augustu...
47.8K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
81.4K 1.9K 15
Kian is the new boy to school. He seems very shy and no one knows anything about him. Kian hopes to get through his final year in peace but little do...
27.6K 565 13
"I fucking hate you" I cry between moans. "And I hate you fucking me even more." "Oh yeah?" Aiden tightens his grip on me. "Do you hate this?" he gr...