Memories of Mikrokosmos (A Ba...

filipinabellissima által

Seven boys, one special girl whom they want to spend the best memories they could offer before it turns into... Több

Memories of Mikrokosmos
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Closing Finale

Opening

25 0 0
filipinabellissima által

Opening

Memories they are all the reason why we had the will to live. To remember all those happiness and sadness we've been through. It's the one that makes us feel alive. That's what she thinks of during one rainy night.

She sips through her coffee while staring at the window of a cafe nearby. She is supposed to meet her friends tonight. To tell them about something, something that is big and maybe shocking.

The chimes of the cafe clanked, a sign that someone has entered the cafe.

Seven boys both in a cap and masks walk toward the girl. A man with dragon eyes, a man with pouty pinkish lips, a man whose white as snow, a man that shows his dimple, a man who smiles together with his eyes, a man who looks sexy with his stare, and a man who always sports that all black look greets her.

"Hey, Ami!" one of them greeted.

"How are you, Hobi?" she said and the man smiled and shrugged.

"I'm definitely good," he said.

The seven boys sat in front of her taking off their masks and cap. Despite being the biggest nowadays they still tend to do the things normal people do.

And they meet a certain friend who also became special to them. It was their best friend, their only girl, and most of all their love, Ami.

"So, how's it going?" Jimin asked.

Ami gestures to the waiter for them to order before answering his question.

"I've got something important to tell you. But let's order yourself a coffee first" she said.

The seven ordered their favorite coffee except for Taehyung who ordered a pear juice.

Soon, rain starts to fall while all of them laugh as Jin told some stories of what happens during their shows and tours. Of course, his dad's jokes are also there.

Hoseok with the loudest laugh as Yoongi just shakes his head while sipping on his coffee.

The rain poured harder than expected. Namjoon looks at her and checks if she has an umbrella.

"Do you want us to take you home?" he asked.

Ami smiled and shake her head.

"No, thanks. I can go home on my own," she said

Namjoon nodded and looks at Jungkook playing on a handgrip.

"You're too quiet," he said.

Jungkook smiled and pouted his lips before saying.

"They don't have banana milk here"

Namjoon suppressed a smile before rubbing Jungkook's hair.

"So what's the thing you're going to tell us," Yoongi asked.

The smile faded on her lips as they looked at her with curiosity.

"Yeah, what is it? Tell us!" Jimin said with excitement.

She swallowed so hard as she knows that what she was about to say might have shocked them. She doesn't want to bother them. But the fact that they have been friends for even a short period of time and already shared a lot of good memories, makes her think that maybe they also need to know about it.

She heaves a sigh as she bites her lips and rubs her fingers on the mug. She looks at them one by one before telling them about it.

"My memories are slowly degenerating, in a few days, I might forget everything slowly. I might forget about you and myself until I can no longer remember everything. I'm scared, I'm afraid that the best memories I have will all soon be buried down. I don't want that... I don't want to forget you all." she said with tears glistening in her eyes.

The boys blink their eyes just to know if she's kidding or not.

"I'm not kidding, it's true," she said.

Namjoon leans on his chair and rubs his palm on his face. Yoongi stares at her deeply, Jin can't even laugh and Hoseok looks away at her. Jimin's smile slowly faded. Taehyung crossed his arms while his jaw is clenching and Jungkook lose his grip and stares at her with disbelief.

"How many days?" Namjoon asked.

"Thirty days" she answered.

"Thirty days from now we'll be having our concert. How can we perform that time now?" Jungkook asked.

Ami smiled and took something from her bag. It's a journal and a camera. She puts it on the table and smiles at them.

"That's why we have these. We'll start making memories together. We'll write it in these journals and also take pictures of it. So when the time comes I can no longer remember. Maybe this one may help me through." she said.

Namjoon sighed and nodded before taking the journal.

"I'll write it for you," he said.

Taehyung and Jungkook reach for the camera and looks at her.

"We'll be the ones who'll take the pictures." they both said.

Ami felt happy about it because she knows that even though sooner or later she'll lose them. She knows that these boys would never give up on her. Because that's what they are, they never give up on something or someone special.

She bid them goodbye before riding a cab and going home. The seven boys also went inside their van. Each of them is still quiet after hearing Ami's words.

They don't know what should they feel about it. They want to cry, they want to be angry but most of all they want to think that it won't happen.

As soon as they got home Jungkook asked them in a cracked voice.

"Hyung, what if Ami forgets us?" he asked.

Silence filled the whole place no one dares to talk at first because they know how painful it is to be forgotten by someone who became special to them.

"She won't," Namjoon said but Jungkook shook his head.

"She will. She already told us. Hyung, I'm scared... I don't want Ami to forget about us" he cried.

Jimin hugs him so tight as Jungkook cries on his shoulders. Among the seven of them despite having a deep connection and closeness towards Ami.

Jungkook was the closest one to her. They were like the best of friends, the brother, and sister in different blood... that's what they are.

The next day everyone got up early even Yoongi who was already having his breakfast is there.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Hoseok asked.

"We'll go to Ami and take her to where she wanted to go," Namjoon said.

"But, we have a rehearsal later. Maybe we shouldn't go far" Taehyung said.

All of them nodded as they began eating their breakfast. As they drive toward Ami's house, Jin tries to call her several times but she wouldn't answer.

"Did she answer already?" Jungkook asked.

Jin puts down his phone and shakes his head.

"Let's buy something for her first before dropping by" Jimin suggested.

They all agreed and went to the nearest local donut shop. They bought her favorite strawberry donut before going to Ami's house.

They ring the doorbell and suddenly the door opens. Ami in ruffled messy hair wearing her BT21 pajamas and Chimmy slippers looks at them curiously.

"What's the matter? Did anything happen?" she asked them.

The seven looked at each other before Namjoon speaks out.

"We're gonna take you out today," he said and Ami just nodded.

"Okay? But, why? You have a rehearsal today right?" she said.

"Yes, but it's later in the afternoon. This morning we'll hang out. For memories right?" Jimin said.

Ami's eyes widened infraction before finally agreeing. Yes, they talked about this last night and she already forgot about it.

"Yes! Oh, shoot! I'm sorry!" she said but they all just smiled.

"It's okay...go change and we'll wait for you here," Jin said.

Ami closed her door before rushing upstairs for a shower. She really made sure that she will look good so that these days would be memorable for all of them.

She sprayed on her favorite perfume and put on a light lipstick and gloss. Brush her long jet black hair and put on a Tata and Cooky hairclip.

She took her bag and phone before sprinting downstairs wearing white sneakers.

"I'm ready!" she said.

The seven look at her with a smile as Namjoon lends his hand to her.

"Let's go our princess," he said.

They went inside their cars, Ami rode in Jimin's car as Taehyung gave her the donut.

"We bought your favorite," he said and took a picture of her.

"Thanks!"

They drive towards their destination while jamming to the boy's songs.

Taehyung even showcases his hidden rap skills as he rap along with the rap line Cypher pt. 3.

They were banging on it until they sway towards Dimple's music.

Ami closed her eyes dancing as Taehyung looks at her smiling leaning forward and backward dancing in his seat. He even touched her chin with his fingers and puts her hair behind her ears.

Jimin shakes his head as he continues driving. They keep on jamming in each other's car. Hoseok even took a video of a Jungkook singing passionately with Pied Piper. He looks damn hot while brushing his hair back with it.

Jin also sends a video of him winking toward them and Ami couldn't help to blush.

She remembers how these boys' body rolls during this song. She felt embarrassed as to how she almost forgot that she was a friend of these seven handsome boys.

She was just a fangirl before with no time to go to concerts and fan meets. But one day, it all changes when her friend invited her for a fan meeting and that's where she met them. It was like a dream for her as she remembers how she saved Jungkook from a future accident during a fan meet.

That's also the day when she met them and instantly became friends. They gave her lots of merch and always invited her whenever they had time. It's been several months since then but their friendship grew stronger.

However, she knows that it's not just a friendship. Because she has already fallen in love with them. She loves these boys whom she never thought would be here now despite their success.

She's so thankful that she waited and never give up on them. Because that's what they're doing right now for her.

They went to an amusement park and since it was school days only a few people were around. They take pictures of her and ride with her on some extreme and soft rides.

They also dragged Jin and Hoseok towards a horror house and as usual, their shrieks and screams could be heard outside like someone is being murdered inside.

When they went out Yoongi noticed something right away.

"Where's Ami?" he asked and all of them immediately panics.

"Ami!" they called her and went back inside the horror house.

They are all worried because they couldn't find Ami in that dark place.

"Ami! Where are you?!" Yoongi shouted.

A horror house character tries to scare him but he shoves its face away before apologizing and went on searching.

They all called her name until Yoongi heard some muffled cry in the corner. He saw her sitting on the corner with her head down silently crying.

"Ami" he called.

Ami lifts her head up and immediately runs toward Yoongi and hugged him. She cried on Yoongi as he taps her back.

"It's okay, we're here," he said.

"I'm scared, I forgot where I should go. I can't remember it! Yoongi, I'm scared" she cried.

Yoongi caressed the back of her hair before pulling her against him.

"Let's get you out," he said as he wiped her tears.

She nodded before Yoongi held her hand and said.

"Don't let go of my hand,"

They went out of the horror house and as soon as they saw her they immediately rushed towards her and gave her a hug.

"We should eat first, let's go," Namjoon said.

"Are you okay? Did you got hurt inside?" Jungkook worriedly asked her.

She shakes her head but Jungkook insists on checking her to see if she got bruised, wounded, or something.

"I'm fine, Jungkook" she smiled and Jungkook nodded.

He saw Yoongi's hand on Ami and looks at them. Ami noticed it before turning to Yoongi.

"Ah, Yoongi..." she called him and he looks at her.

"I told you don't let go of my hand," he said.

"But, we're out of the horror house already"

Yoongi nods and squeezes her hand before letting it go.

They eat at the amusement park's cafe before leaving for the boy's rehearsal.

"Maybe, you can watch us," Jimin said.

"But"

"Yeah, you should for memories!" Jungkook shouted.

Ami hesitated at first looking at them agreeing to Jimin.

"Fine," she said.

They went to the studio to practice for their concert. Ami just sits there watching them with food and drinks beside her.

Jungkook wipes off his sweat as he reaches for a bottle of water and sits beside her.

They just finished an intense choreography and have taken a five-minute break.

"Tired?" she asked and Jungkook smiled.

"A bit"

Taehyung took a picture of them and join them too for a selfie.

"Kimchi!" he said together with a finger heart.

At the corner, Namjoon is writing down on the journal as Jimin falls down on the three tickling Jungkook. Jungkook easily lifts Jimin up and Jin joins them as well.

Yoongi sits beside Namjoon and Hoseok laughs with them. Later on, they started rehearsing again as Ami continues watching them.

It's already ten in the evening when Jin drives her home. He keeps on talking while Ami listens to him as the radio plays some music.

"Jin, could you sing for me? I want to record it" she said.

"Ami, if I sing for you... you might fall in love with me" Jin jokingly said.

Ami rolled her eyes and takes out her phone.

"Just sing, I want to remember your voice," she said.

Jin shakes his head and Ami press the record button.

"If this night passes I'm scared that I might not see you."

As Jin starts singing his song, Ami slowly closed her eyes.

"Your face that I looked at while smiling. Will I not be able to see those again?"

Jin's voice slowly cracked as he reaches the chorus. He gasps a bit as tears suddenly formed in his eyes.

"When that moon goes down and the sun goes up. You who was with me, will you not be there?"

He continues to sing for her as they reached her house. He carried Ami whose already asleep and take her inside.

He slowly puts her down to bed before patting her head and kissing her forehead.

"Good night, Ami. I love you" he whispered before leaving.

One week passed and they all hang out together. They always invite Ami to watch their rehearsal. Today, they have a tv guest's appearance and they invited Ami to watch it live.

However, the interview was about to start but Ami wasn't there yet.

"Where's Ami?" Hoseok asked.

"She's not here," Jimin said.

"We're about to go on air in a minute," a staff said.

"Maybe she's late," Namjoon said as they walked towards the show's studio.

Loud cheers filled the studio as they greet them.

"2, 3. Hello everyone! We're BTS!" they said.

The host greets them as they sit down for an interview. Taehyung looks around the audience to see if Ami was there but she's not.

The interview comes to an end and that's when Ami arrives.

"Ami!" they called her.

Taehyung immediately rushed toward her and gave her a hug.

He pulled a bit and hold both of her arms with a worried face.

"Did something happen? Are you okay?" he asked and she nods.

"I'm sorry, I forgot about it" she answered.

Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief before nodding at her.

Jimin pulls her towards him which made Taehyung let go of her.

"Did you eat? Come eat with us," he said and take her to the buffet table.

They all sat down as Jimin puts a plate on her table. Hoseok sits beside her and puts his arm behind her seat.

"Eat a lot, Ami!" he happily said.

"Here, Ami tries this salmon," Jin said and gave her piece.

"Could you please take us a picture?" Jungkook asked the staff.

He gave him the camera before they pose behind and beside Ami.

They all laugh together and tell stories while eating as they all looked at that person whom they can't deny having fallen in love with.

But despite having the same feeling toward her. Their friendship is way stronger. They may have loved the same girl but this kind of love is somewhat selfless and pure.

And soon if they have found that person whom they will spend the rest of their lives with. The one whom they will build a family with.

Ami will always be their first love.

They all went back to their apartment where Taehyung invited her to play a game with him. They set up a gaming console.

Jin prepares dinner with Yoongi. Namjoon reads a book while Jimin and Jungkook join the two.

Hoseok watches them from the sofa as they played some games.

"Dinner's ready!" Jin called and the four of them drop their consoles and run towards the table.

"Ami sit here!" Jimin said

"No, Ami here!" Jungkook said

"You should sit with me" Taehyung added and grab her wrist towards the seat beside him.

But someone grabs the other hand and Taehyung looks at him.

"Hyung"

"She will sit beside me," Yoongi said.

Taehyung let go of her hand as Yoongi pulled a seat for Ami.

He sits beside her as Jin puts down the food. Jungkook gave meat to Ami and Namjoon put some veggies.

"Eat a lot" he smiled and they began to eat.

"You want water?" Jimin asked and poured her a glass.

"You know I can do it right? You're being over boys" Ami said and they all looked at each other.

"No, we're not," they said in unison.

Ami shrugged her shoulders and nodded.

"Okay..." she said and continue eating her food.

"Sleep with us" Taehyung suddenly said which made Ami cough.

"What?!" she exclaimed and covers her body.

"Not that kind! I mean sleep here, it's already late" he said and Ami puts down her arms.

"And where would I sleep?" she asked him.

"In my room, in my bed" Taehyung answered.

"Taehyung!" she exclaimed and Taehyung smirked at her.

"Just kidding, we have a spare room you can sleep there," he said.

"I'll lock the doors just in case," she told them.

"But we have, spare keys" Jimin added and she glared at him.

"You sneaky boy," Ami said to him. "Don't you dare" she added and Jimin just bites his lips before sipping on a glass of juice.

They all prepared Ami's bed as Ami took a shower.

"Ami, you can borrow my clothes for tonight!" Hoseok said and puts down a shirt and pants.

"Thanks, Hobi!" Ami shouted.

She puts on Hoseok's clothes and pats her hair with a towel as she went out of the bathroom.

The seven stops what they were doing as they looked at her. They, later on, avoid her eyes and continue arranging her bed.

Ami went towards the vanity mirror and brush her hair. Jin glanced at her from time to time, Taehyung stares at her from behind while fixing the pillow. Jungkook swallowed hard as his eyes were fixed on Ami's lips.

Jimin just started humming just to not look at her. Namjoon takes a picture of her and Hoseok gave her some night cream.

They all went out when Ami stood up and turned to them. She went out and looked around but everyone seems to be in their room already.

"Good night, everyone!" she shouted.

Not knowing that the seven boys are just hiding at the end of the hallway. Calming themselves down because their heart was racing so fast as they saw her wearing Hoseok's clothes.

They looked at each other and let out a long sigh.

The next day they all woke up and started their day. Today one of them will go on a date with Ami starting with the oldest.

"Ami, are you ready?" Jin shouted.

"Yes!" she answered.

Ami went out of her room wearing the clothes the boys bought for her a while ago. They all looked at her with amusement.

Namjoon smiled at her, Hoseok as well. Yoongi stares at her from head to toe. Jimin tilts his head and licks his lower lip.

Taehyung's jaw dropped a bit as if he was being mesmerized and Jungkook takes a picture of her and gave the camera to Jin.

Jin held out his hand towards her.

"Let's go," he said and winked at her.

Ami rolled her eyes before taking his hand as they both went out. Jin closed the door and rest his hand on the small of her back.

"Let's make this memorable," he said as they went out of the apartment.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

33.7K 965 40
Your father owns the largest arena in world. He travels the world and finds a worldwide sensation boy group from South Korea. Seven guys. What will h...
644 31 8
A story that involves BTS as normal students and 7 girls known as Bangtan Girls, for short BGS. The 7 boys are huge fans of BGS. They get a chance t...
84.6K 1.8K 14
You are a normal girl that works in cafe but your destiny wanna take you somewhere else. You keep bumping into 7 mens not knowing he is a mafia and y...
11.4K 380 22
"𝑨 𝒎𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑨 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉�...