โœฐ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โฅ‡ ๏ฟฝ...

By _MeanYoongiii_

โคท ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ More

A C C I D E N T S
L I B R A R Y
Y O U R . N A M E
I T S . A . D E A L
A . R E A S O N
S T A Y . A W A Y
W A L K I N G . H O M E
B O R I N G
M O V E . I N
I R R E S I S T I B L E
J O H N
F R I E N D S H I P S . A N D . L I E S
C O N F E S S I O N
L O O K . A T . M E
S O R R Y . I S . T H E . H A R D E S T . W O R D
A N G E L
R O M E O . A N D . J U L I E T
D R E A M I N G
T H A T . G I R L
C O M E . I N
Y E L L O W . D U C K
R E S I S T
I . L O V E . Y O U
F I R S T . S N O W
S U R P R I S E S
P I N K
A N . A P P O I N T M E N T
S P I E S
W O U N D S & S C R A T C H E S
T H E . T R U T H
M A Y B E
O L D . P H O T O S
R O O M . 6 6
I C E . C R E A M
P H O N E . C A L L S
B U T T E R F L Y
N O T . O K A Y
C O N V E N I E N T . S T O R E
E L E V A T O R
M A K E . U P
F O R E V E R
๐Ÿฅ€

Y O U

723 29 11
By _MeanYoongiii_

After they both finished with the assigment Soon-hee gathered her things and wore her bag around her shoulders. She was up in a mere second ready to leave.

"We d-did great..." She smiled at the timid boy. It was the first time he was that introvert, timid and overely shy. What's wrong? "Yeah We did..." He got up from his seat while sweat coated his forehead.

"I think I have to return at the dorms..." She announced waiting for him to do a move... but he didn't.

"Oh... Okay..." He shyly giggled and the girl narrowed her eyebrows. "Aren't you gonna come? We can go together, maybe?" She tried to sound friendly but deep down he was not just a friend to her although she never admitted it.

"N-no I have something to do so... I-I can't..." He bowed before the girl nods. "O-Oh Okay.... Then I should go!" The girl nodded to him as well and passed by Minghao who already listened to this covartation. "Hao see you later..."

"See you Soonie..." The two boys waved at her before she adjourns the cafeteria. When they finally were alone Minghao turned to look at Joshua.

"Did you lie?" He asked and Jisoo titled towards him.

"How do you know?" Jisoo was caught red handed. "Cause I am a guy as well... Can I know why?" The boy asked and Joshua cleared his throat. He wanted to confess his thoughts but the fact they were best friends was a blockage.

"I-I can't tell you..." He was about to leave with his head shattered but Minghao stopped him with his next sentence.

"Soon-hee likes you!" He was almost immobilized because of what Minghao shared with him. Slowly he turned around so their eyes could connect. "I-I know..." The boy already knew but it was hard for him to admit.

"And what are you doing here?" Minghao asked only thinking about his best friend getting hurt. He loved her more than anyone else in this world. He couldn't deal with the fact that someday she is gonna get heartbroken eventually.

"I-I am afraid..." Jisoo answered staring at his shoes.

"Why...?" Minghao asked with his two eyebrows narrowed.

"I happened to read something she wrote Minghao... I can't be what she wrote... I am not good enough..." He said and Minghao face palmed his forehead. "She chose you out of a billion plus people on the world... That means that she doesn't care..." Hao tried to soothe him but still he was petrified.

"But I care..."

"Look Jisoo... Soon-hee never felt something like that, It's her first time liking someone... And It's you... If you don't like her you have to let her know... And if you do you have to be gentle with her... Don't mistreat her nor let her wondering... Don't hurt her..." Minghao almost pleaded and Joshua sighed knowing what he has to do.

"I like your best friend... A lot!" He finally admitted and Minghao smirked whole heartidly. "That's good then..." Minghao said and Joshua ran to grab his things. He had to leave.

"Thanks Hao... Talk to you tomorrow!" He ran out of the cafeteria so trumendously that Hao didn't get to say goodbye back. Now he was alone in the cafeteria with a smile on his face.

"Who is the love doctor? I am the love doctor!" He sang while dancing. He was so happy he finally helped Soonie's love life.

_____________________________________

Soon-he was walking down the dark, almost souless roads a few steps before she meets the gates of the dorms. Her mind was roaming to Joshua and his latest actions. Suddenly he was so expressionless... Different like something happened.

The truth was that she wanted him to walk her home but he just did not. Did she do something? Did she say something inappropriate?

The wind was chill, and the stars burned with the brilliant sapphire pallor of electric light.

She was absent minded staring at these beautiful details that didn't notice the water spilled on the ground. Probably, she was thinking about Jisoo at the moment so she completely zoned out to notice the slippery ground.

She obviously lost her balance and finally paid attention to the harsh reality of her about to meet the ground. She closed her eyes ready to fall but then she fell two hands enveloping her waist, almost like a hug. She slowly opened her eyes but there was no one to her front. She was afraid to look at her back cause still someone was hugging her.

The corner of her eye could still catch some details but his face was still foreign.

"You scared me Soonie..." He whispered while his hands tightened around her body. His voice was mellow and distinctive. She wanted to see who it was but was afraid to even move a muscle.

"You need to be careful from now on..." He announced right next to her earlobe and as soon as Soon-hee realized who he was she felt some goosebumps occupying her body.

"Jisoo?" She asked although she knew it was him. He smiled and hugged her more gently this time. What is he doing?

"It's me... Joshie!" He giggled and the girl found herself smirking, relaxing into the comfort his hug could provide. "I thought you had something to do..." As soon as Soon-hee said that Joshua stopped hugging her, and seized her wrist to turn her around.

Finally their eyes met.

"I cancelled it..." He tried to stare into her sparkly eyes. He knew her heart was beating erratically.

"Why?" Soon-hee tried to stare at him without fainting. He is so beautiful under the moon light.

"You..." He said.

The girl felt her cheeks flashing a premenant red colour as she blushed uncontrollably. Her head shuttered as she was afraid to look him in the eyes at the moment. Jisoo's index finger lifted her head without saying a word. He just wanted to look at her without a word being said.

"Jisoo..."

"What?" He smile. He was overly serious being captured by her eyes. Soon-hee didn't know what to say.

"You don't have to say something... Just know... That... I-I care about you... a lot..." The man said instead of the word Like. He was afraid... He needed to be gentle and slow. Hao gave him some instruction he needed to follow. Slowly he leaned closer and the girl flinched afraid. She thought he was gonna kiss her. As the boy was leaning in Soon-hee closed her eyes.

Jisoo smiled wider as soon as he realized why Soon-hee reacted like that. He gave her a peck on the cheek intead and Soon-hee slowly opened her eyes.

"What were you thinking Soonie?" The boy teased her and the girl cleared her throat awkwardly. "N-Nothing... Y-you.. Broomstick..." She gulped trying to hide the color of her face.

"Can I walk you to your room Now?" He smiled and the girl nodded. "Nice..." He said and his hand travelled down to hers, interlacing his fingers with hers. He smiled trying to figure out what was she thinking so when he was sure she liked it, he started running in the gates...

_________________________________________

Next morning rosed with Soon-hee sleeping so deeply that didn't even heard the ringtone of her alarm.

"Soonie..." Was the first thing she heard from her best friend and him wipping her forehead. "Wait, are you sick?:" He asked and finally the girl opened her eyelids to notice Minghao sitting on her bed concerned.

"Hao? I- I don't feel so well.." She said as hr throat was pretty dry. Also, she was extra dizzy and her puffy cheeks red like she had a fever.

"You can't go to college today! You seem terrible!" He said but the girl lifted the half of her body up. "What? I will!" She said in an urgent need to see someone... Minghao knew but acted dumb. "Why?" He asked and the girl was trying to wipe away the sweat coated all around her forehead and neck.

"C-Cause I have to take notes!" She lied.

"I will for you! You need to stay here... You seem terrible..." He said and the girl pouted. She was willing to sneak out as soon as he was gone. "Promise me you won't go anywhere and stay here until you get better..." He put her in the spot.

"Fine... I promise..." She almost choked when she said that and Minghao smiled.

"Perfect... I need to go.... stay put..." He hugged her and made his way out of the dorms. He was so concerned of his Best friend but still could not do something.

He met his classroom and finally found a seat. Awaiting for the lesson to start he felt someone scooting right next to him. He slowly titled around to see Joshua. "Oh Hey..." He said as soon as he saw him. "Hi!" Joshua answered back but he was trying to peak right next to him.

"Are you looking for someone?" Minghao slyly smirked and Jisoo gulped. "N-No... But..." He was still shifting glancies around. "But What shua?" He had that playful expression.

"Where is Soon-hee by the way?" He asked trying to sound unbothered.

"She is sick..."

"Sick?" He almost panicked ready to go find her. Minghao grabbed his wrist and pinned him down. "Yo chill... She is gonna live... She just has fever..." Minghao tried to calm him down and he gave up.

"Dude Can I ask you something?" Joshua tentevely asked the guy with the mullet haircut.

"What?"

"Yesterday you said that Soon-hee likes me... Well... She never shows it..." Joshua almost asked fir advice. Minghao scoffed before answering.

"She obviously does that cause she doesn't want to asmit that she wants you!" Minghao said and Joshua tried to restrain his smirk. He finally got up ready to leave.

"I forgot my phone in my room..." He said but his phone started ringing at the moment. Minghao smirked waiting for an excuse. Joshua took the phone out of his pocket and hang up. "I meant... my bag..." He found a different excuse.

"Your bag is right there..." Minghao pointed at his bag with his pen and Joshua was about to panick. "N-Not this bag... I have a lot of bags... OKAY?" He almost screamed and Minghao looked at him perplexed.

"Okay... Go get your bag..." He winked at the boy and Joshua started running out of the classroom.

Soon-hee from the other hand although she made a promise she obviously was not willing to keep it. When she felt a little better she got up from her bed, dizzily as the room was spinning. She wanted to see Joshua even by accident.

She opened the door of her room and grabbed her keys, tugging them on her pocket. Finally, she found the strength to close the heavy door behind her. The wind was actually chilly blowing her hair back. Her first attempt to walk the wide hallway of the rooms with the open windows actually didn't fail. She managed to walk the stairs down and meet the last hallway to freedom.

That's when her eyes met the exit of the hallway and she started walking a little faster. That was the moment when she lost her balance and actually fell down. Her feet were trembling as her whole body bounced a little when she finally collided with the cold floor.

"Oh my god... Soon-hee..." She heard a voice from the entrance of the hallway and someone's footsteps approaching. The man kneeled down and their eyes met. "Joshie?" She almost whispered. "Am I illucinating?" The girl smiled thinking it was all an illusion.

"What are you doing here?" He asked trying to read her weak expressions. "I-I wanted to see you..." She whispered actually thinking it's all a dream instead of reality. "And Why didn't you call me?" The man grabbed her one hand and picked her up.

"Cause you would be in class..." She said in an adorable voice and Jisoo blushed a little.

"Let me take you to your room silly..." He smiled and put his hand on the waist while her hand was wrapped around his neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.2K 36
- ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ.
6.6K 449 40
๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† : ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰
3.3K 95 18
"๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ...
3.5K 180 10
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š–๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŠ : - ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š’...