Kazuki Shimada x reader|One-s...

Autorstwa grass_n_frogs

Kazuki Shimada is a character from the anime movie/manga "Silent Voice" or "Koe No Katachi". Yes, I know he i... Więcej

・Disclaimer・
・A Little Birthday Gift・
・My One and Only・
・My One and Only Epilogue・
・Piano lessons・
・Too Flustered・
・By Your Side・
・For (Y/n)'s Love!・ (PART ONE)
・For (Y/n)'s Love! ・ (PART TWO)
・Everything Stays・
・Second Chance・
・Kind Girl and Bad Boy・
・Jelly Mind・
・Second Traitor・(Prologue)
・Second Traitor・(PART ONE)
・Second Traitor・ (PART TWO)
・Second Traitor・(Epilogue)
・Parrot Love・(PART ONE)
・Parrot Love・(PART TWO)
・Together Forever・(1K SPECIAL)
・Hangout・
・The Beginning of Preparation ・
・Packing For France・
・French Culture・
・High Fever・
・Night before France・
・Last Morning・
・Tearful Goodbyes・
・Airport Adventures ・
・A Whole New World・
・She's Mine・
・Nutria's Blessing・
・Turning Point・
・Haruna ・
・There 4 You・
・Restart・
・Forgiven・
・I'm Not Jealous・
・Lost・
・Never Let Go・
(⌐■_■) FBI, Open Up
・Mute Reader x Kazuki・
・Bye Bye!・

・How It All Started・

794 28 30
Autorstwa grass_n_frogs

I actually never made a scenario where  (y/n) and Kazuki meet each other for the first time so here we are! Please enjoy!

-Author

Key:
(L/n) - last name
(F/h) - favorite hobby
(A/n) - any name

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Kazuki Shimada was the boy I met in 6th grade. He was the boy I didn't know I fell for. I had it coming good. Thinking about it, we weren't even that close when we met. The first time we have ever saw each other was on the day where I went to Suimon Elementary for the first time. My family and I had recently moved to a new city due to my father's job. I wasn't very excited about it either. Knowing that I would have to get used to a new school, new people, and overall a whole new town got me anxious and worried about the outcome. Silly me... If I knew I would have ended with such amazing friends and an amazing lover, I wouldn't have complained so much.

It was a bright day for the beginning of the first day of school at Suimon Elementary. Nothing special, just me being extremely nervous. Mom told me I will make a ton of friends and have some courage. She gave me one last hug and ask if I needed a ride home. Of course, I decline because I thought it would be embarrassing if somebody had caught me with my mom. "You know the way home right?" I recall her asking me. Getting caught up with the anxiety, without thinking I assured I did. Wrong! I only knew half of the route home but that didn't bother me yet...

Mom gave me a warm smile and patted me on the head. She hopped into the car and gave me a wink through the car window. Silly woman. I watched her drove down the street until I couldn't see the car anymore. I couldn't help, but panic more without my mom here. I guess I was afraid to be independent in a place I barely know. Mom dropped me off a few feet away from the opening gate where kids were already entering. Like an idiot I am, I stood there a bit longer fiddling with my fingers. I then turned my gaze and stare at the tall buildings of Suimon Elementary. I sigh once again, hoping to calm my nerves down somehow.

Deciding that I should take my leave, I hear footsteps coming from behind me. My nerves intensified and my brain just popped. "Shimada, did you bring any snacks? I'm starving!" At that moment, I just froze. My leg wouldn't budge. So what did 12-year-old (y/n) do? She stood there, still as a statue. Not moving an inch. That's the first time I heard Kazuki Shimada's voice. His voice is indescribable. There's just something about it that makes you want to hear it more...

"I didn't bring anything. It's your fault for skipping dinner." My back was faced towards them so they couldn't see my face. My heart beat faster and faster each footstep I heard. I wanted to smack myself so hard for just standing there like some kind of bafoon! Ugggghhh, thinking about it makes me want to guh! Anyways... Standing there and staring at the ground, I felt the two boys come near me. I don't know what I was thinking, but I turn my head and that's when I saw Kazuki for the first time.

I remember when our eyes first met. His eyes were grey and almost looks blank, but his eyes pulled mine in anyways. I just couldn't look away. It felt that time had slowed and this boy and I were trapped in each other eyes. It lasted a split second before he turned away first. He and his friend walked up the sidewalk as his friend that I can't remember kept on going how Kazuki was so cruel sometimes.

My heart pounded loudly in my ears, watching Kazuki Shimada walking away. It felt like some kind of deja vu, but I ignored it, thinking I would never see him again. Of course, I was wrong. My legs finally muster up the courage to move. Right when it did, it was too late and I already heard the bell rung. All students are supposed to be at a gym to meet up with their teacher and get a word from the principal. I don't want to go into full detail about how I found the gym, so let's say I just followed a couple of students and they led me there.

This is when I met my first ever friend, Miyoko Sahara. We bumped into each other or more like she bumped into me. She apologizes many times, bowing with a worried look. I can tell she's a bit timid. Sahara was a had short brownish hair and gentle yellow eyes. Things got awkward after her hundreds of apology so I decided to speak first, "My name is (y/n) (l/n), it's nice to meet you." At that point, Sahara gentle eyes lit up. It's like it's her first time ever making a friend. "Really? Nice to meet you too!" She shook my hand delicately. "U-um... I'm new here, mind helping me find Takeuchi-sensei?" "Huh? I have him too." The best news I heard all day. We quickly become friends and for me, one of my best friends.

We manage to find our teacher, Takeuchi-sensei in the gym filled with students and staff. There was a stage where the principal is standing, watching over us, waiting for us to find our teachers. Signs left and right shows where you should be. Somehow, after all that chaos, kids found their teacher.

Takeuchi-sensei was a man that I didn't like nor dislike. I never really found him the best teacher for he seems to handle situations in not the best way. Yes, I respect him, but he's just not it for me. "So Sahara, how long you went to school here?" "Oh, um I've been since second grade. This school is pretty good." I nodded my head and smile. Everything seems to calm down and I felt that the rest of the day will be okay, but then I saw him again.

Kazuki stood there casually, hands in pocket and looking into the distance and another short boy stood next to him. That was Keisuke Hirose. It's surprising how he married and had a child before any of us. Hirose, hmm, he was more like a follower. He would do whatever Kazuki did. Turning back to Kazuki, I observed him. He seemed interesting to me then, but I didn't have any sort of feelings for him... yet. Back then I used to call Kazuki by his last name, Shimada. That's what we call each other first, by our last name. The background of talking kids become nonexistent as I gaze at Kazuki. His grey eyes slowly turned and caught my own. Like any person, I looked away quickly, cursing myself with my cheeks being red. Everything turned back to normal and the chattering becomes lively again. "What's wrong, (l/n)?" "Oh uh, nothing! And you can use my first name." Sahara eyes went wide, "It's only the first day." "It's fine, I like my first name being used." I smiled at her.

Skipping forward, the principal gave us his announcement. He was a kind gentleman with gray hair. Old enough to be the students' grandpa even. I don't exactly remember what he said, but something about how he was glad that all of us attend the school and what to do throughout the day. After that, we went to our classroom. Takeuchi-sensei pushes up his glasses, a habit that he often does and called for our attention. Usually, we would have to wear our school shoes, but since it was the first day, we get to where our normal.

He announces our names as we got into line. Sahara was a few bodies away from me as we waved at each other. Sucks we have to be separated. Being curious, I wanted to know who was behind me, so I turn my head. Ah, I can feel my heart dropped all the way down to my stomach as my eyes stare into the abyss of Kazuki's blank eyes. I was so embarrassed! Why do I have to make everything awkward? I turned away and immediately sucker punch my mentality. Ignoring that, each class headed towards our classroom.

"Welcome to my classroom. Your name tag is placed on your assigned desk. You will be sitting there all year. Please take a moment and find it." The classroom has a fresh summer scent. The windows were huge and the lights poured in illuminating the classroom. It's a nostalgic place even though I have been there for one year.

The class scrambled around, finding their seats and mine desk... there was no name tag, I couldn't find my desk at all. Mmm, the panic I felt that day. I speed-walked through the classroom several times before just standing there and wanting to go home. I had guessed that maybe my teacher has forgotten me, after all, I was new to the school. I was planning to ask Sahara to help me, but before I could somebody tapped me on the shoulder.

Mhm, now you wondering who it is. It was unexpected. I would never thought it would be Kazuki who had tapped me on the shoulder. He stood there before me, holding a yellow tag in his hand. He lifts it up, "You're (l/n)?" My heart was beating anxiously, but also I was relieved that Takeuchi-sensei didn't forget to put down my nametag. I nodded my head, biting my lips, trying not to do anything idiotic in front of him like the last few times. "It fell, you sit by me." He explains and hands over the nametag. I took it and examined it, "T-thanks..." Ah man, I stuttered.

I followed him to our desks. It could have been anybody, but no it has to be the boy that witness me making a fool of myself many times. Then, I thought it was bad luck, but now I believe it's destiny. Takeuchi-sensei pushes his glasses up once more, "Since we are in our seats. We will begin by introducing ourselves. Tell us your name and one random fact about yourself. We will start with you." Hearing that sparks my adrenaline immediately. The class introduce themselves one by one, following each desk. The whole time I was fiddling with my fingers or lightly tapping my feet, thinking of what I was going to say. I wonder if Kazuki ever caught that. I should ask him later when I meet him.

It was Kazuki's turn to introduce himself and I was next. I was silently trying to gather up the courage as I heard his introduction.
"Shimada, Kazuki. I play the piano." It was so simple and short, I was wondering how he did that so calmly, but then again he probably went to school here before. Well confirming from today he did, but I didn't know that at that time. "Thank you, Shimada. You're up (l/n)."

Back then, I wish I could tell myself that there's nothing to be anxious about. Silly me. I stuttered out loud in my introductions too, oooh how I want to stuff my head in the pillow right now. What did I say again? Oh right it was, "My name is (l/n) (y/n). I-I like to (any verb that fits) (f/h)". "Excellent (y/n), you may be seated."

I take a glimpse of Kazuki again, but this time his eyes were somewhere else. Thank god.

We got a 10-minute break after that and that's when I first mey Naoka Ueno. At first, I disliked her because she would talk behind Sahara's back and for many other reasons. She was chill, but she had a vicious mouth. Today, she's one of my best friends, though she can be very contrary. Kazuki already left his desk to meet up with his friends and I chatted with Sahara.

While talking to Sahara, I would take a few glances at Kazuki. I noticed he talked to this one girl a lot. Sooner or later I found out he liked her, but we save that for another story.

"Oh my god. Why is she going around wearing an outfit like THAT?" "Oh my god, I can't believe you said that." I saw Sahara's eyes dimmed down upon hearing those words. The girls behind Sahara were silently giggling and whispered some more degrading stuff. I just couldn't let that continue and by instinct, I just stood up and marched over to Ueno.

"Hey, stop talking so badly about Sahara. You should apologize." I said with formality, hoping she would at least cooperate. "Huh, a new girl?" Ueno stopped smiling and stare up at me with a straight face, "Why are you hanging out with Sahara?" What a blunt thing to ask. "Because she's nice." "Yea, but like she acts like a goody-two-shoes and see the way she dr-" You're wrong!"

Those words came out of me without a thought. I was blinded by frustration and never met somebody so... mean. "Sahara the nicest person you would ever meet! Stop judging her based on her clothing and leave her alone!" I haven't realized it, but the whole class had turned their faces toward us. I remember how heroic I felt, but I also felt small in front of Ueno and all her friends. Ueno looked at me with a glare. I thought I made a new enemy at that point. I already made somebody dislike me or so I thought. She simply flipped her hair, "Fine. I'm sorry, Sahara. I'll stop." Sahara nodded her head, "I-I forgive you." I can tell Ueno was being sarcastic, but I never pointed it out, there was already enough commotion. "There, I said it..." She turned away. Knowing her well enough from today, she got flustered. "Thanks." Was all I replied and as soon as I turn back to Sahara she gave me one big hug.

"Thank you so much!" The class has already went back to talking, but I felt a few eyes on me. I brushed it off, "W-Woah there." Do I regret doing that? Sahara eyes sparkled as she poke her fingers together, "Um... it really made me happy when you stand up for me. Thank you!" I guess it's worth it to stand up for somebody. Seeing Sahara's happy face, reminded me that kindness is beautiful.

The rest of the day was a blur. I got comfortable with Kazuki's presence and buried those embarrassing memories deep inside my mind. The most memorable moment of that day is when I got lost on the way home from school...

I only remembered half the route to school. I tried every route after that but ended up somewhere that isn't home. Before I knew it, my surrounding got too unfamiliar. The sun was still in the sky luckily, but I knew it would go down soon. I was lost and I was scared. How foolish of me.

My eyes were on the verge of tears as I look around my surroundings. As I can recall, it was mostly nature. I was on the far side of town I think. A place where there isn't a lot of buildings around. I was shaking with so much nervousness. I didn't know what to do so I stand there and tried to recollect myself. Then I heard voices. "So who won?" "Of course I did because I jumped in first!"

There was one voice I recognized. I prayed to God that it belong to Kazuki. I walked a bit quicker in the direction of snickering and footsteps until I finally bumped into them. I was so glad and was relieved that there are some familiar faces around. They were all dripping wet. They all looked at me with confused faces until Shoya Ishida spoke up, "Hey! I remember you! You're that chick that stood up to that other chick!" I was baffled. Why is he calling me chick!?

Shoya Ishida, a boy that has quite a journey ahead of him. He has changed so much since then. "Ch-chick?" "Shima, you sit next to her right?" Kazuki nodded his head. We all stood there in silence, but I was desperate to get home and take a nap. "C-can you guys help me find my way home? I-I'm new to this town." I asked quickly and bowed down. I can hear the confusion coming out of their mouths. "Sure, but you owe us." I stood up straight again. I didn't care, I just wanted to be home! "Okay, what do I owe you..."

"Snacks and uuuhhh homework answers for the next assignment." I mentally screamed on the inside. That was unfair and I still find that unfair to this day. "W-what? That's two things!" I refuse to let them use me for my hard-earned homework answers. "Yea, but we're wasting our time helping you so you better take it or leave it." Ishida is definitely different before. What a devil mouth he has! I frowned and stayed silent, thinking it over. "Ugh, this is taking too long, let's go." I begin hearing the footsteps hitting against the gravel and dirt. They were seriously going to leave me lost and afraid. Can't they have a little empathy? I didn't have a choice so I took the ridiculous offering.

"Fine! I'll do it! Just take me home!" I yelled out quickly. Ishida lets out a mischievous smirk, "Kay, come follow us." Ishida said. I smile and ran up behind them, but keeping my distance. "She's a weird chick." I can hear Ishida mumble. Oooh man even though he changed, I kinda want to punch him. "Stop calling me chick." Ishida shrugged, "Hm, want us to leave you behind." "Don't listen to him." Ee! Kazuki standing up for me, a blessing I shall remember forever! Ehem! Anyways...
"Wha- Shima! Don't tell me you like her! I thought you lik- OW!" Kazuki elbowed Ishida in the side, ehem lightly, "I just think you're going a little too far." Ishida rubbed his side, "Okay okay, damn..."

I don't know about Kazuki's intention there. Maybe he founded Ishida to be a little to mean but wondering about our relationship now, I wonder if he actually cared. We kept on walking until Shimada spoke up, "Where do you live?" "U-um I think it by (a/n)." Silence followed us after that, I was so ready for that nap. The whispered to each other a little, but I ignored it.

The walk was awkward, but finally, we made it to my house where my grandparents were waiting for me outside, rocking their wooden chairs. "Thank you so much." I bow down and up again, smiling at them. "Eh, enough with the formalities, just remember to get us snacks tomorrow and for the homework..." Ishida grumbled, "Forget about it." "R-really!?" I was so shocked, but I'm not complaining. "Yea, yea. See ya. Let's go." Ishida walks off with the two following behind him. I watched them walk down the sidewalk and unexpectedly, Kazuki turned around. He turned away though. Bummer.

"And yea that was my first day of school where I met Kazuki." "Wow! I thought it would be like, love at first sight o-or when he protects you from the bullies!" Jessie chimes with sparkles in her eyes. "Psshhh, that only happens in the fanfics and dramas." Penny scoffs and sips her milkshake. These two are like fire and ice. "So, when did you realize you caught feelings for him?" Jessie asks. I play with the straw in my empty cup, thinking, "Hmmm, I can't pinpoint when... Oh! I see Kazuki. I can tell you that next time we meet. Kazuki's waiting for me." "Ok! Tell Kazuki we said hi!" "See ya." I smile and place my money down on the table, "I'm off then."

"Kazuki!" I wrap my arms around his. I guess remembering that we were barely close to each other gives me chills. "Hey." We walk down the street with comfortable quietness. Remembering that day, I have a lot of questions to ask him when we get home.

The End

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Hurray! I'm done. My apologies for not posting last week. I've been hitting writer's block many times. I plan to post on mostly Saturdays or Sundays from now on! Thank you for being patient and reading! I will see you next time!

-Author

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.6K 395 26
"Let me offer you some advice," By now he was inches away from me, venom dripping from every word he spoke. I tilted my head up to look at him, seein...
19.9K 916 199
-With Y/n and OC- R E Q U E S T A R E C L O S E D Kaitou Joker characters x Y/n or OC's ✨: Random Scenarios 💭: Oneshots (Character x ???) 🎵: Song...
98.9K 1.3K 39
꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷ › 〉🎤 .ೃ welcome to ' 🎧„ ↴ ⏤ ⏤ ✎ .ೃ Bug's book! ↴ ╭─ 🎵⺌ ۪̽⭛. .·. ⊹...
3.7K 214 40
You, Shirosaki Kaori is a first year student Shiratorizawa Academy. An accident happened a day when you are on duty that led you met Shirabu Kenjirou...