Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not cool☹
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

I got custody bitch 🤪

311 16 10
By Raccoon-sauce

Kars POV

"Kars chill. I've never seen you so pissed off by a human before." Thana says to me.

"You've only known me for a few months. I still dislike humans, I just hate this woman the most right now." I snap.

"You don't hate me, Thana and our moms though, right?" Angel asked slightly worried.

"Of course I don't. We are family. What I hate is someone using my child as a cult symbol."

I found out about Yuri from a poster for a cult that Nari is running.

We were all seated in what I can assume is a waiting room. Two men stood at the doors.

"Kars~ long time no see." A woman said. I look and see Nari in a silk dress walking towards me. "What brings you here without visiting for twelve years?" She says with a smug look.

I stand and walk over to her. "Where is my child?"

"Your child?"

"Do not answer a question with a question, where are they? I saw them in the window."

"Oh? You mean my lovely Yuri? Who said she was yours? I've slept with other people."

"We have the same eyes, hair, facial expressions and skin tone. She looks Exactly like me, not to mention the abilities that she has that you've been using for your own gain."

"Yuri has heterochromia. Her eyes are not like yours. And their are a lot of people who look like other people and aren't related."

"Woman you are playing games. You know that is my child. And I will be taking her. You aren't fit to raise her."

"No. You won't be. She is my child. Let's say she is your child. Be real with me, are you stable enough to raise her? Do you have a job? A house? Easy access to education whether it be at home or in a school? if you can't answer all of those then I still would not just hand her to you."

I've never felt such rage fot a woman before, much less a human. I walk closer to the woman and tower over her. "Listen here you insufferable waste of space. You cannot comprehend the amount of patience I have right now so I don't destroy you in front of my other children."

"Well then. If you truly feel that way then kill me. I'm sure Yuri will be happy with you slaughtering me. Her mother and the only family she's known. She'll just willingly go with you right?"

"...You've gained some balls I see."

"No, I'm just not an idiot. Now I assume you and your kids have traveled a long way~" Nari grabbed a lock of my hair and yanked me down to her height. "Maybe stay for a night~ Behave and maybe I'll at least let you sit in the same room as her. Perhaps at Dinner. Does that sound like a plan?"

"..."

"I'm waiting~ And I don't have all day~"

I slap her hand away causing her to let of my hair. "Fine."

"I'm glad we're able to agree on something!" She then looks behind me and sees Thana and Angel sitting in chairs. I turned and looked at them as well. "Aww! Aren't you two the cutest? How old are they?"

"Eighteen and Twentyone."

"Oh... I see. I can see they get their good looks from you."

She walks over to Angel. "Sorry. I have rabies." Angel says.

She then walks over to Thana who proceeds to growl and hiss at her like an angry cat... Good girl.

"Oh Kars, your kids are so charming." Nari says slightly startled.

"Yes. And I can say I'm very proud of them."

Nari's servants escorted us to a room with three beds.

Thana immediately looks around the room.

"Holy shit! Look at this place!" She then looks into the bathroom.

"Mr. Dad. What did Nari say to you?" Angel asks me as Thana tilts her head in.

"We'll only see her at dinner." I answer.

"That bitch!" Thana shouts.

There was then Knocking at the door.

I open to See Nari and two servants on each side of her. "Hello Kars. We noticed the lack of luggage you all had, so I took it upon myself to bring you clothes. Hope you like slik."

"It is appreciated." I say about to close the door.

Nari quickly grabs the door "Also I wanted to talk to you after you bathed... About stuff~"

"...As you wish." I then actually closed the door.

"I don't like it." Thana began. "I don't like how she's talking to you. She's a creep! I don't usually recommend this but, can't you just kill her and take Yuri?"

"Believe me. I wanted to. But you have to remember Nari is her mother. We can't do that to her."

"Huh? I'm sure Yuri understands that her mother is not good person right? She's like eleven or twelve. I'm sure she can see that."

"Thana that's ignorant." Angel states blatantly.

"Um what?" Thana says slightly activated, but more so confused."

"It doesn't matter what age you are. You could be fifty and not see it. I know what it's like to be manipulated by someone I love. It took my only friend almost dying for me to see that. But with Yuri it's worse. Because Nari is her only family, it's much easier for her to be manipulated and a lot harder to get out of that situation. Nari is all Yuri has ever known, she feels obligated to stay with her. If Yuri has powers and really wanted her mother dead, she would have done it. So either she has no power or she "loves" her mother."

one hour later

3rd person POV

"Hello Mr. And Mr's frog. How are you today?" Yuri asked while squatting in front of two frogs. "I brought you crickets. Is was really hard to catch." Yuri sits down four decapitated crickets. "Sorry. I had to kill them so they wouldn't run away."

The two frogs hesitantly got closer before they ate the crickets.

"Some people came today. One of them looked just like me. Mommy doesn't like him though so I might just kill him... Then again, she gets mad when I kill people... She's confusing. She wants me to apologize to Hannah. I don't want to. Hannah is dumb."

The frogs began to hop away "Oh? You guys are leaving already? Tell your tadpoles I said hi and they can visit."

Yuri stood up and exited the garden.

She wondered the halls and began to smell food. She began to run to the direction of the kitchen but hit something hard and feel on her behind. "Forgive my carelessness." Yuri looked up and saw Kars.

"Hello Yuri." He says simply while sticking his hand out to help her up.

Yuri looks at his hand before standing up on her own. "I'm not supposed to talk to you. Sorry."

"Really? Why is that?" He asked.

"My mother said so."

"She did? Why did she do that?"

Yuri frowns. "Don't talk to me like that. I'm not a baby. Say it like you're talking to an adult. Don't disrespect me mortal."

Kars is taken back for a moment before he tries to contain a laugh.

"Why are you laughing at me!" Yuri says upset. No one has ever acted like this towards her.

"I'm far from Mortal child."

"Liar. I fell off a skyscraper and lived. Hmph!" She huffs.

"I was stuck in rock for two thousand years. On multiple occasions I was pierced in the throat. I fell into an abyss, fell on to some spikes, got hit by a plane, fell into a volcano, got shot into space, was stuck there for over fifty years, fell back to earth, got amnesia, got hit by a car, then my oldest child impaled me in the throat."

"Cool story. To bad it's not real. You had to have been flying to be hit by a plane."

"I was." Kars puts his arm out and feathers start to sprout.

"Eh? How did you do that?" She grabs Kars' arm and examines it. "Are you a magician?"

"No. That's what we are."

"We?"

"We're the same species."

Yuri frowns again and let's go of Kars' arm. "Who are you? What are you doing here? How do I know you aren't here for money?"

"I'm most certainly not here for money."

Yuri tilt her head. "then why did you come?"

Before Kars could answer, Nari shouted "Yuri, what the hell did I say to you!?"

Yuri's eyes widened before she quickly made her self look emotionless. "Mommy, I was just a-"

Nari quickly grabbed Yuri by her hair and pulled her towards her. "You disrespectful child! I tell you one thing and you do something else!? You little shit!" Nari balled up her fist ready to punch Yuri, but was stopped when Kars grabbed her arm. "Let go of me Kars! This has nothing to do with you!"

"What were you about to do?" Kars asks. Nari looks like she's about to say something but gasps upon looking at Kars' face. Pure rage was plastered on his. "I asked you a question. What. were. you. about. to. do?"

Nari trembled as his grasp tightened. "I was just-"

"Let go of her Nari."

She dose so and Yuri looks genuinely confused.

"Y-yuri. Go to your room." Her mother says.

Yuri nods and proceeds down the hall once out of sight, Kars grabs Nari by her hair. "It would seem you don't know how to use your hands correctly. Now cutting them off would seem like a just punishment, but it's come to my attention that you enjoy pulling hair. Maybe I should cut all of your hair off and maybe you'll appreciate it."

"We had a deal! You play nice, I let you see her!"

"Oh that deal? You mean the deal where I let you live because I had my child's best interest at heart? That one? Well if you are beating on MY child then I might have to forget about that deal. Go apologize to my kid." Kars glares at the woman, letting go of her hair.

This whole time, neither of them realized the servant Hannah was listening.

Later on,

Instead of apologizing to Yuri, Nari went to her room in rage. She called a few of her servants to her room, including Hannah.

"Tonight Yuri will be taken somewhere safe." Nari began. "The group of people who have come today mean harm to Yuri. We cannot call the police because it would put them in danger." Nari instructed the servants to do certain tasks. 

One involving mixing two dangerous drugs (that I will not be naming, because I don't want anyone to get any ideas) "She's never gotten any drugs before. Isn't that dangerous?" Hannah asks.

"For normal people yes, but Yuri isn't normal." Nari states. "But don't worry about that. Hannah I have something far more important for you. I need you to put (insert drug) in two of our guests food. The younger ones food."

Nari dismissed them and Hannah had a lot to think about.

'Yuri is a god right?' She thought. 'So this makes sense... Right?... But that conversation in the hallway... Is he really her father? Now that I think about it nothing is adding up. Yuri was suicidal at some point. What god is like that? And Nari hits and insults her. If she's a god Nari should fear her. And if she were really a god, why would she need to be saved from these people... And I acted like a bafoon in front of Yuri... She really is just a child... I can't let this happen. Not to a little girl.'

Hannah quickly ran to the room Kars, Thana, and Angel were staying.  She began banging on the door. "Um. It says do not disturb, unless it's dinner time." A female voice said from behind the door.

"Please, I need to talk to someone!" Hannah whisper/yelled.

"Like therapy? I'm so good at that!" A male voice says.

"This is about Yuri, please!"

The door opens revealing Thana. "Now you listen here you-! Beautiful lady~ wanna hold hands on a beach? At sunset!?~" Thana says with a smug expression.

"Um, no???" Hannah looks behind Thana. "Wait. Where is the pretty one!?"

"Hold up bitch, what the fuck do you mean the pretty one?! What am I then? A roach?!"

"Whatever. That doesn't matter. I need you!" Hannah says grabbing Thana's hands.

"Oh my god. You need me🥺? This... This alot to take in. I just met you-"

"I need your help."

"Oh... I-I knew that."

"Are you and your...brother... strong? Like magical strong?"

"Hell yeah baby." Thana says kissing her own arm.

"I break bones!" Angel calls out.

"Great!" Hannah says. "Follow me. Both of you!"

Thana and Angel follow Hannah.

"So, what's this about?" Angel asks.

"Nari is planning on poisoning the both of you and drugging and taking away Yuri." Hannah answers.

"That bitch. I knew we should have killed her." Thana mutters. There was silence for a moment. "Uhh. What's your name?"

"Hannah." She answers simply.

"Oh cool! That rhymes with Thana! And Thana happens to be my name. Crazy right? We have something in common. Haha..."

"Oh... Cool..."

"This might be sudden but uh, do you wanna go on a date sometime? Like after this?"

"Sorry... I'm not interested in women."

"Dammit!... Wanna be friends then?"

"Sure..."

Angel is quiet for a moment. "Thana is a girl??!"

Thana stops dead in her tracks. "ANGELIWILLFUCKYOUUP!!!!!!1!!11! YOU KNOW I'M A GIRL!"

Meanwhile.

Kars was just snoopin around when he walked past the kitchen. "She was supposed to bring the poison!" Kars hears.

He raises an eyebrow and slowly walks backwards to the kitchen.

"Fuck it. Just put a shit load of cleaning products in it. Remember, only put in the red head and the green haired ones food."

"Would you be referring to my kids?" Kars says appearing behind two of the servants.

"Holy shit!" one says while the other one just faints.

"Last time I checked. Cleaning products have no nutritional value. I think you should leave the kitchen and leave this to a professional, such as myself."

Back with the rag tag team-

The trio burst into the room to see Yuri sitting on her bed. She stands up startled. "What is the meaning of this!? Why is Hannah here?? How dare you come in here!?"

"Oof. She definitely takes after Kars with that attitude." Thana says.

"Kars? The man in the hall way!? What do you want with me?! What does he want with me!?"

"Kid. I don't know how to break this to you, but..."

"That man is your father!" Hannah blurts out.

Yuri growls. "What do you know?!"

"Yuri. I'm sorry about what I said earlier today. You are infact very powerful, but you're also just a child. What your mother has put you through-"

"Shut up! My mom loves me! She cares about me! You don't know what you're talking about!"

"Yuri she beats you up. She doesn't like to be around you, she won't let you leave and she's using you for money."

"I'll take it from here." Angel says walking closer to the girl. "Yuri, some people don't treat their family like... Family. People love in trust their family, so it's hard to see if they hurt you. But if you are constantly getting hurt by your family and they do things that constantly make you unhappy, then they aren't your true family. You just share DNA at that point."

Yuri looks down for a moment.

The group notices drops of water hitting the floor. She was crying.

"No... She has to love me... I know she does. She's my mom. I know she's angry a lot, but I make her angry. If I just stay quiet and be good then maybe she'll want to talk to me... I'm sure of it..."

Hannah sighed and walked over to Yuri. She dug in her pocket and pulled out a vile. "Yuri. This is one of the drugs that she was gonna use to drug you, so it'll be easier to keep you away from your dad."

A knock was then heard at the door. "Your eminence. We have something to give you."

"We need to hide! Now!" Hannah whispers. The three crawl under the bed.

Yuri wipes her eyes and answers "You may enter."

The doors open revealing three men. One of them had a needle.

Thana squinted her eyes at the needle and saw that it looked like the same Liquid Hannah had. "We have medicine from your mother." One man answered.

"M-my mother..."

"Yes. She said that their was a new disease and this actually a vaccine, not medicine. Woops. My mistake." the man chuckled.

"You know my mother is an anti vac mom. She thinks it's made by the government to control people or something."

The man became nervous. "Look, your eminence, your mother instructed us to give this to you at all cost."

Yuri understood now. Her mom really didn't care about her. She remembered the night she tried to kill herself. Her mother was outraged and beat her to a pulp all while calling her ungrateful.

"Your eminence?"

Yuri chuckled, before laughing. She then began to hysterically laugh, which soon turned into hysterical loud cries. She sunk to the ground screaming and crying.

"What's wrong?" One man asked.

"Get out." She sobbed.

"We c-"

"GET. OUT."

The men looked at each other before pulling out what looked like a tranquilizer.

"Shit." Thana blurts out before Angel quickly gets out from under the bed and  blocks Yuri from the shot.

"GoInG dOwN🥴." He says immediately passing out.

"You just shot my brother you bitch!" Thana says getting out from under the bed while Hannah follows behind.

"What the?! Hannah you traitor!" One of the men says.

"No you. Zappity zap zap." Thana says casually shocking them. The men then fall to the ground.

"Oh my god!!! Are they dead!? How did you do that???" Hannah freaks out

"They aren't dead and I told you I was strong ~ Besides, what did you think was gonna happen when you asked for help from someone related to your "god""?

"Related to me?" Yuri asked still sobbing.

"Shoot! I forgot to mention. Me and sleeping beauty on the ground are your big brother and sister! Nice to meet ya, welcome to the family."

Later on

"Hello." A voice says. Kars turned and saw Yuri. "What are you doing in the kitchen?"

"Saving my kids from your mother and poisoning her." He answers

"Oh. I was coming down here to poison my moms food toi."

"Yes I know its hard to believe bu- wait what did you say?"

Yuri walks over to him and hugs him. "It's really nice to meet you. Dad."

Meanwhile

Nari confidently walked into her dinning room and saw Angel and Thana waiting at the table.

Angel was snoring and quickly sat up and woke up. " It's twenty four! Uh wha?"

"Welcome back kiddo. Just play along alright?" Thana says smiling.

"Hello children!" Nari began."Where is your father?"

"He'll be here shortly. Where's your daughter?" Thana asks.

"Oh she's not feeling well so I sent some food to her room"

"Mommy it's rude to lie." Yuri said.

Nari's face paled as she saw Yuri getting a piggy back ride on Kars' back. Both of them having a "evil" smug expressions.

"Y-yuri? What are you doing here?" Nari asked nervously.

"Me and Daddy decided to make you food instead."  Kars let's her down and they both take a seat

"...How nice."

"Hannah ~" Yuri called out.

Hannah walked in with Tteok-bokki and sat it in front of Nari.

"We wanted to allow you to eat first. You are the queen of this castle afterall." Kars smirks

Nari looks around as everyone including Hannah watched.

Angel still tired from the drug, slams his head on the table, falling asleep.

"Go on mommy. Take a bite." Yuri smirks.

"I-..." Nari's fear turned to rage. "Damn you all!! I know you put my poison in here! Yuri you ungrateful bitch, I did this to protect you! Do you honestly think these people care about you? I basically have an entire army for you! I got these fools to worship you and you side with people you just met?! You really are a bitch."

Yuri casually gets on the table and walks over to Nari. She picks up Nari's food and takes a bite. "Hannah did they all hear it?"

"Yes. They did." Hannah says reviling her phone which was live streaming.

Yuri smirks. "By the way. We didn't poison your food." Yuri turns to Hannah's phone. "I'm not a god. I've never been a god. Please return to your families and take back your donation money. My mother has been lying since the beginning."

"Yuri what are you doing!? Stop!" Nari panics.

Yuri glares back at her mother. "I'm allowing you to live. It's best not to change my mind."

Nari has a look of disbelief. "You... YOU BRAT!"

Nari was going to grab Yuri's hair, but Yuri quickly grabs a knife...

Cutting her own hair.

Nari falls back due to the surprise.

"Oh no! I actually liked her hair!" Thana yells.

Meanwhile,

throughout the home servants riot and some just leave upon seeing the video.

The riot then floods into the dinning room.

"We'll be packing up now. It was nice seeing you Nari. Good luck." Kars says helping Yuri down from the table.

"Damn you! DAMN YOU ALL!" Nari cried. "I'LL MAKE YOU BASTARDS PAY! HOWEVER I CAN! CURSE YOU KAAAARSS!"

Kars POV

Yuri kept twirling her hair.

"Don't worry. We'll fix it up." Angel reassures her.

"Yeah your long hair was pretty, but this hair is a lot better." Thana says ruffling her hair.

"Yes. Short hair suits you." I agreed

Yuri looks down at her shoes. She gives a small smile while twirling her hair

"You got custody of your child! How does it feel?" Thana says as we walk out the door.

"Custody? I technically kidnapped her." I responded.

"Thana! wait!" A voice called out we turned around and saw a girl. I believe her name was Hannah.

"Oh hey. What's up?" Thana asks

"Before I do this, I'd like to remind you that I'm one hundred percent straight." She says to her.

"Oh no, I totally get that, I-"

Before she could finish Hannah pecked Thana on the cheek. "That is thank you." Hannah then returns back to the building.

Thana was silent. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"H̴̞̖ͣ̅ͫ̈́A̯̪̮̼̽͗ͬ͞A̷͙̠̍͒ͪ͆ͧA̞̪̱̘ͭͮ͋͢A̤̯͙̻̼̻̾͑ͨ̌́́A̠͓̖̝̜̖͋̃̈́́͊A̝ͪ̂̌͛Ȃ̊̔ͣ̈́ͧÂ̿̃ͤ̐ͮ͏̘̺̭̺A̯̙̬̝͕̬͗̅̇A̯͉̖̐̇̍̒͌ͭ̄A͗̉͞A͚̥͚͈̞͌ͤ͒ͦ̚ͅA͙̟͛ͤ̓ͤ̈A͇̻A̞̣̳͎̖͚ͮ̄ͯͯ͐ͅA̶̻̙͕̖̼͊̈́A͍͚̘̳̒ͭ͟Ǎ̞͋̐͌͋́A̶̼̘͖͔̘͇͒́̆ͮ̑̈́Ă͚̹͔̱̩̬̒ͦ͑̏́A̭̪̟̐̊̓̏̈́ͅA̋ͣͣ̌Â̤̻̼ͫ̾̈́̚A̟ͤ̏̌Ă̧͈͕ͮͤĀ̵̳̠̰͈̖A̭͙̮͇̼ͤ̓͌Ã̯͍̖̖͌͊̚ͅA̵͍ͤ̀̚A͎̹ͩ̆̓̑ͣ̀̎Ả̤͎̮̳̼̺̘̒̂̄̍Ȃ̈̈͑̀ͅ-̨̰̩"

Thana screamed.

"Is she damaged?" Yuri asks me.

"No. Just Horny on main" Angel responded instead

After Thana got herself together (Kinda) we took off to America.

★***********★

I have a cave cricket problem. Cave crickets are ugly little bastards that are like blind grasshoppers on steroids.

They stay in my basement during the hot seasons and...

Me and my mom found the horde...

And we can't get to it

Guess who won't be comfy tonight???? This gurl😚

Bye-bye~😱🤢😡😭🦗🦗🦗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.7K 117
this is the second book of pillarmen
20.3K 674 28
(Alternate Modern Universe) The PillarMen Mansion, home to Santana, Kars, Esidisi, and Wamuu. They are rich for selling music but with their daily l...
9.9K 398 23
After being thrown into a fountain on their first encounter, JoJo is hardly left with pleasant feelings about this Caesar Zeppeli. Hamon adept or not...
220 44 9
Principal Lisa Lisa has enough of her son and forces delinquent Joseph to get straightened out by hamon trainer Caeser Zeppeli! Romance, dramatic the...