wrong one//g.d

Galing kay vi-writes

"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, be... Higit pa

author's note :)
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w en t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f or t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e
author's note :')
a/n - july 2021

t w e n t y

2.2K 35 14
Galing kay vi-writes

(y/n pov)

"Oh," you mumbled, sitting up. You rubbed your eyes as you felt the bed dip with the weight of Gray's knee. "Oh, thank you," you said with a little yawn.

"Yeah, good morning," he said with a smile. You smiled back a little, taking the mug into your hands. You yawned again, the mug in your lap. "How'd you sleep?" You shrugged.

"Okay, I guess." He nodded. "You have a nice mattress," you said. Patting it. He smiled.

"We have a nice mattress." You smiled, shaking your head as he chuckled, sitting on the edge of what had become his side of the bed. "So," he started. You took a sip of your coffee.

"When'd you wake up?" you asked. He shrugged, checking the watch he already had on.

"An hour or so ago? Not long." You nodded. "I just checked my email and, you know, replied and stuff." You gave him a small smile.

"That's nice," you said with a sigh as you took another sip to avoid talking.

"So--" he began again. "What's the plan for today?" You looked up at him.

"I mean-- I don't know." He titled his head. "Probably check my email too." He smiled. "You know, reply." He chuckled, standing and stretching.

"Well, good luck with that." You nodded, legs swinging over the side of the bed.

"Are you going anywhere today?" you asked him. He turned, about to head out the door.

"Uh-- I don't have anything to do," he said. "Why?"

"No, I was just wondering- I mean, you guys probably do loads of things here, right?" He smiled, shrugging. "Okay, sorry just wondering." He shook his head.

"No need to apologise." You headed to the bathroom. "I was gonna go to the grocery store later though-- I have some things I need to buy." You nodded.

"Okay."

"Need anything?" You shrugged. "Or you can-- you can come?" You paused, hand on the door of the bathroom.

"Uh-- I'll just stay, I think," you said with a small smile. He nodded quickly. "I'll check the kitchen and let you know?

"For sure."

You headed into the bathroom to do your business before heading out again to grab the rest of the coffee he'd made you. You shook your head, trying to picture him waking up and seeing you first thing in the morning.

Day one of being married to-- could you even call him your best friend anymore?

You headed downstairs to see him at the island, as promised, doing work. He looked up at you, still typing and gave you a smile before resuming his vision to the computer.

"Would you like me to make you something?" he asked. You shook your head, pulling open his fridge.

"No, that's okay-- you do your work." He smiled, pushing his barstool back a bit. "You want anything?" you asked, turning back to look at him as you pulled out the carton of almond milk.

"I had some fruit," he told you.

"Okay-- oatmeal?" you asked him. He pointed to a cupboard and you looked in it, tilting your head up. You sighed. "Grayson, I'm not six foot."

He looked up at you and chuckled as you crossed your arms. He stood as you stepped aside, walking over to get the container for you, up on the highest shelf. "We're gonna have to do a little rearranging, I think," he said with a smile.

"That would be appreciated." He handed you the jar and you thanked him as he went back to his seat. "Oh-- cinnamon?" He looked over and sighed, standing back up.

"Maybe we need a kitchen tour," he said with a smile. You shrugged.

"I'll get used to it eventually-- change things up a bi--" you paused as he brought down the entire spice rack from the top shelf. "Who kee--"

"I don't even use it," he said with a grin. You shook your head, finding cinnamon in handwriting you recognized to be yours.

"Hey, these are the labels you asked me to write," you said, remembering. He hummed as he brought the glass of water he was pouring to his lips.

"Well, I thought I'd leave it on the counter so I wanted it to be, you know-- aesthetic." You laughed, making your oatmeal. "And then I never used it and it was taking up too much room so it got hidden away."

"Well, I might need it," you said, pushing the thing up to the wall. "Can I leave it down here?" He shrugged.

"It's your kitchen too-- do whatever you'd like." You smiled and nodded, taking your oatmeal out of the microwave.

"Oh!" you gasped, turning as you stirred it. He looked up and watched as you pulled the barstool out to take a seat across from him. He smiled, sitting up.

"Yeah?"

"You've got-- like a housekeeper, right?" Gray nodded.

"She comes during the day," he said with a small smile. "Why-- is that not okay?"

"No, it's just," you paused to eat. "I'll be home all day-- and I don't work all the time, so I can just, you know, do all the regular house stuff." He smiled.

"You don't have to--"

"But, there really isn't a point, no?" He shrugged. "I don't know-- I also don't want you to just fire her." He laughed, typing.

"Then what do you want me to do?" You shrugged. "E's been needing a housekeeper- the lady he was employing had a family emergency and went back to-- wherever her hometown is." You nodded.

"So maybe she could--"

"I'll let her know on Monday." You smiled. "So, what do you want to do?"

You looked up from your food. "Um-- I don't know?" You decided to get a banana. "What do married people do?" He smiled.

"I don't know?" You shrugged. "I've never been married before." You laughed a little as you ate your banana in small bites.

"Well, me neither." He laughed.

"Well, I'd hope so."

---

"Oh," you said with a frown. He shrugged.

"I thought-- thought we could put it in water or something," he said with another shrug. You nodded and took the small bouquet from him.

"Uh-- thank you?" he nodded and set the bags on the counter. You looked around the kitchen for a vase and saw one on the top shelf of the glass cabinet. "Gray?"

"Got it," he mumbled reaching up for it. He put it on the counter and walked away. You picked it up and filled it with water at the sink. You unwrapped the plastic from the carnations and lilies. You dropped them into the vase and arranged them to stand properly and pushed it to the centre of the island.

He glanced at it before turning to put the rest of his milk cartons away. You sighed and leaned on the counter, hand in your palms. "How was the grocery store?" you asked, making conversation. He looked up, taking the produce he'd bought out of their packaging.

"It was fine," he sighed, turning to put those away too. "Do you mind holding the fridge open for me?" You nodded and walked over, holding it open as he stocked it up with the things he, and you, would be needing for the week.

"Any sales?" he shrugged and then shook his head. Had you upset him with your reaction to the flowers? "Well, that sucks."

"No big deal-- we needed these regardless." You nodded and reached for an apple before he set it in the fruit basket. He dropped into your palm and you rinsed it under the sink, pulling the little sticker barcode off. "You're not gonna be hungry for dinner if you eat that," he said, putting the empty grocery bags in the cupboard. You stared at it.

"Oh, I guess you're right."

"What-- uh, do you want, by the way?" he asked. You looked up. "For dinner?"

"You're making dinner?" He nodded. "Oh, I can make something-- you made dinner yesterday."

"I don't mind-- I like cooking." You stared and he nodded. "So, what'll it be?"

"Mashed potatoes?" He nodded, checking the pantry. "Do you-- we have everything for it?"

"I think so, yeah," he said with a small smile. "You can go work or something, shower? I can call you when it's ready." You smiled.

"I'll do some work- I've got some posters to design." He nodded and you headed up to grab your laptop. You brought it back down, balancing it as he stood at the counter, pulling out ingredients.

"Oh, hi," he mumbled as you sat up on the counter, laptop in your, well, lap.

"Thought I'd work here."

"Are you sure you don't want a desk or something?" he asked. "It's probably so bad for your back for you to sit on your bed." You smiled, logging in. You shook your head as you sighed.

"It's okay, Gray, I pref--"

"Are you sure? It probably hurts." You looked up as he pulled out the cutting board. He looked up for a second, shrugging.

"Why do you want me to get a desk so bad?" you asked with a little smile. He shrugged again.

"I mean, I don't know, I thought I could, like, build o--" You laughed and a little smile found his face. "--ne for you," he finished.

"That's why?" He shrugged some more. "Awh, Gray-- if you wanna build one, then go ahead."

"But if you're not gonna use it then it'll be a waste, you know?" You smiled. "But yeah."

"I mean, if you make it for me, I'll use it," you said honestly. "It's just not a necessity."

"So you'll use it?" he asked. You nodded.

"Of course," you said with a smile. His widened and you shook your head, checking your email. You sighed, staring and he looked over.

"Everything okay?"

"A zoom meeting thing next week," you mumbled. "I hate those."

He turned to get the boiling potatoes off of the stove. "Why do they suck so much?" You shrugged.

"They're just, firstly, way too early in the morning." He chuckled as he strained the vegetable and left it in the sink to steam. "And also I look like crap then, so when we have to turn our stupid cameras on I look dumb." He looked over.

"No you don't, don't say that," he said with a smile. You rolled your eyes. "You don't look--"

"Whatever, Gray." He sighed, still trying. "It's okay, we'll see how this goes."

"I'm so glad they let you keep your job despite you moving across the country." You nodded. "Now you won't be bored without me all day." You looked up.

"What do you mean?" He'd already been stirring the potatoes now, the mush coming together. He looked over.

"While I go to work and stuff?" You nodded slowly. "I work at wakeheart-- remember? I own the building?" He chuckled a little to himself.

"Yeah, yeah, I know that part," you said, reality hitting you.

Of course he actually went there now regularly, he and E post on YouTube rarely. And besides podcasts, he wasn't completely self employed anymore. He had a job-- a company to run.

"You ready to eat?" he asked. You nodded and he pointed down at the dining table. "You wanna set it and stuff?" You shrugged.

"We can just eat here; it's not a big deal." He chuckled, mood clearly lifted as he scooped a bowl of the mashed potatoes for you. "Thank you," you mumbled, taking the bowl from him.

"You're welcome." He got his own bowl and you only took a bite when he was resting against the counter opposite to you, ready to eat as well.

You pulled a face unintentionally and Gray's fell immediately. "Oh--" you started staring at your spoon.

"What?" he asked standing straight. "Is everything okay?" You nodded quickly.

"Oh yeah, it's just-- it's just a little saltier than I normally make it is all." You didn't want to hurt his feelings. But you could tell it was too late for that as he took his own bite, also finding it quite salty.

"Oh." He frowned, realizing he hasn't tasted it at all while making it, too caught up in conversation with you.

"It's still really good," you said, eating it. "Thank y--"

"You don't have to eat it if you dont want to," he mumbled, clearly upset and discouraged. You dropped off of the counter. He put his bowl down. "You can have your apple."

"Oh, Gray, come back--" You watched him head up the stairs.

"I'll do the dishes later, don't worry about them." 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

575 56 14
She loves him, he loves her, but things keep on getting between them.
46.6K 1K 42
Just Imagine? ?some dirty ?some sweet ?some sad ☁I take requests and there will be regular updates☁
4.3K 86 33
"Grayson and I have an agreement that if we both are attracted by the same girl, we share her." -Ethan "And we're both attracted to you" - Grayson ...
241K 2.6K 100
cute, short stories including grayson & ethan dolan