His princess Her prince [On H...

By Winterlove63

Her... A story about a girl who is always happy, has a happy go lucky nature, believes that everything happen... More

Author's Note
Chapter one: Her....
Chapter two: How dare you?!
Chapter Three: Yeah right!
Chapter four: Thank you
Chapter five: Back to school
Chapter six: That gotta change
Chapter Seven: Worst day of my life
Chapter Eight: Worried
Chapter Nine: Happy
Chapter Ten: Realizations
Author's Note
Chapter Eleven: His precious daughter
Chapter Twelve: Almost
Chapter Thirteen: Adrien Andrews
Chapter Fourteen: Last day
Book covers
Chapter Fifteen: The chat
Chapter Sixteen: The tomato theory?
Chapter Seventeen: Confused
Chapter Eighteen: Missing connection
Chapter Ninteen: Not today
Chapter Twenty: The Bodyguard
Chapter Twenty One: The day we met.
Chapter Twenty Two: They are coming home?
Chapter Twenty Three: Scared
Chapter Twenty Four: Day out with Billy
Chapter Twenty Six: Catching up
Chapter Twenty Seven: Down the memory lane
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Detective

Chapter Twenty Five: Trust

39 4 13
By Winterlove63

Amaya's POV

"Welcome to the couple team girlfriend!" Harper shouted out, happily.
When Christian and I heard Harper's voice, we both came out of our la la land and awkwardly put a little distance between us. Emphasis on little. Because we still were pretty much glued together.

"Goodbye single life!" I replied equally excited and Harper pulled me in for a hug and we both jumped around for about five minutes straight.

"We have another surprise for you," said Adrien.

"Where is it?!" I asked excitedly and looked around for the surprise by myself, hoping it would randomly pop up, when he didn't respond immediately.

"Calm down! For that surprise, we will have to go home." Adrien laughed at my expense.

"Let's go quickly then!" Saying this, I pulled Adrien and almost sprinted home. I heard Harper and Jared laughing at my antics but I was way more excited than to worry about that.

~†~

"There's nothing here," I pouted at Adrien and in response, he closed my eyes using his hands and before I could protest, I was blindfolded by a soft cloth. "What's happening?" I asked a little bit scared.

"Relax and just let me take you," is all Adrien said before carefully taking me somewhere.

"My doll," I gasped out loudly as soon as I heard that voice. I quickly pulled the blindfold and ran towards the figure and hugged them tight, "Mom, dad! I missed you guys so much." I said with tears pouring out of my eyes like a waterfall.

"My baby is all grown up now," said mom teary eyed and joined in the hug.

"Mom no crying. It's a joyous occasion." I mumbled --though I was crying as well-- and tightly hugged her and buried my head in my dad's chest. I finally felt at home and safe. I pulled myself a little bit out of the hug and wiped mom's tears because they seemed to not listen to her. I smiled at them and said, "I'm so happy that you guys are home!"

Harper, who was by my side the entire time, excused herself seeing how this became a private moment, and went to her dad who was on call with someone.

"I am too baby," saying this, mom kissed me on my forehead and continued, "I'm so happy that Christian and you decided to take your friendship to the next step."

I grinned at that and said, "I know right! When I look back now, I wonder why him or I never took that step like we've known each other for so long, we like our company, we trust and respect each other and I love him a lot." I whispered the last part and shyly looked at my mom and dad. This was the first time I had accepted that I love him.

"Peter did you hear that! Our baby is in love," mom told dad excitedly.

"Mhm I did," he smiled at me and continued, "I'm so sorry for not coming back home sooner doll."

"It's okay dad, I'm just glad that you are home now." As soon as I said that, I remembered the present that I got for them. "Hold on a second, I have something for you guys!" Saying this, I quickly ran to my room without waiting for their response. I opened my bedside drawer and carefully removed the memory box I made for them. After taking a few deep breaths, I went back.

"Mom, dad, a little welcome home present." With that I became a nervous wreck. What if they don't like the present? Or what if they were expecting much more from me? What if-

"This is amazing baby and the perfect welcome home present, we really loved it a lot!" Dad said teary eyed and mom nodded to show that she agreed as well.

They loved my present!

"Let's sit somewhere and talk," mom said after caressing my cheek lovingly.

I quickly nodded my head at that but Adrien jumped in, "sorry for interrupting your lovely get together guys, but no can do. We are all here to celebrate and it's a happy, cheerful environment after so long and once you guys sit down to talk, you will take days!" He clearly exaggerated but I wouldn't disagree because after all, we did have lots of catching up to do.

"True true," dad said and continued, "how have you been soldier?"

"Standing strong as ever dad." And they continued their catching up. I excused myself and went to get myself a drink.

"How are you taking in everything?" Whispered Christian, hugging me from the back.

I relaxed myself in his embrace and leaned on him, "I feel overwhelmed but it's a happy feeling." I said and softly continued, "I finally feel complete and safe Chris, like I have no worries in the world."

Christian kissed the side of my forehead and said, "I'm so happy to hear that." We both stayed silent after other, enjoying each other's presence.

"Guys! It's your day! You have the rest of your lives to enjoy each other's company but for now, live this moment and create memories." Saying this Harper pulled me with her to the make shift dance floor while Jared pulled Christian.

With music blasting, we all danced to our hearts' content.

"Ladies and gentlemen," we all stopped whatever we were doing; dancing, chatting, drinking and looked towards Harper who was standing on a chair, "now that I have your attention, I'm standing up here to make an important announcement!" She added when she was successful in gaining our attention.

"What is it babe?" Asked Jared getting impatient as Harper took a very long dramatical pause.

"I'm getting there!" Harper said chuckling, "today we've all gathered here because our love birds finally decided to acknowledge their feelings but they haven't done the most important thing!" Concluded Harper with the most serious face I've ever seen on her.
She wasn't this serious even when we did our exams!

"What important thing?" Christian asked. We both were confused and it seemed that it was just Chris and I who didn't get this supposed important thing as everyone else seemed to have acknowledged it.

"The kiss! You guys haven't yet kissed each other!" Well that was true. Even when Christian had proposed, we didn't kiss each other. We were rather occupied with hugging each other and seeking comfort.

"What?! No!" My eyes must have popped out when I responded. I didn't mind kissing Christian at all, let's clear that. But kissing in front of everyone? That's a big no no. Just thinking about that made me as red as a tomato and my skin crawl.

I quickly looked at Christian almost begging him to tell them no. Christian as usual understood my dilemma. "Guys not now. Please." And he continued, "I don't want to rush this. Amaya and I would like to take this slow."

"C'mon it's just a kiss." Spoke out Harper almost sounding mad.

"Harper, let's not force them." Said Jared in an attempt to stop her. Harper was ready to contradict when Jared pulled her hand and turned her to face him. I didn't really get what happened then but after sometime, Harper nodded her head and looked apologetically at me.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Asked mom, she seemed to notice the wariness on my face.
"I'm scared," I mouthed to her.

"I need to steal my daughter for a few moments." Mom quickly pulled me away from there and I was more than glad to be taken away.

"Is it because of what had happened?" Mom whispered. In response, I just nodded my head and became teary eyed.

"Oh my baby," mom tightly hugged me and I broke down. I cried to my heart's content in her embrace and she kept on cooing in my ears and just let me be.

"It's alright to be scared baby but don't let this stop you from enjoying your life. You have Christian by your side now." Mom said when I had calmed down.

I had so many questions running in my mind but I knew all my questions have only one answer; Christian will always be with me.
Christian has always been there. He was and still is my constant. He trusted and believed in me, my instincts, my irrational fears and whatnot.
It was about time that I put the same trust in him. And with that in my mind, I looked at mom with a big smile and simply nodded at her. She seemed to have understood and gave me another warm hug which I gladly welcomed.

I quickly went towards Christian and held both his hands. "Are you alright?" He whispered. I just nodded my head and whispered back, "I'm ready."

Now it was Christian's turn to be shocked but he soon came out of it and again whispered, "are you sure? We don't really have to."
When he said that, I was ready to bet my life that this guy would never break my heart and I was all the more confident on my decision.

I just shyly smiled at him and he understood. He positioned himself directly in front of me and I nervously looked up at him not knowing what to do next.
He softly smiled and cupped my face. I closed my eyes as he slowly leaned in. When his warm lips touched mine slow and softly, I felt butterflies in my tummy and later on felt myself growing weak at my knees. Christian quickly put his other hand on my waist to keep me steady and softly continued kissing me. When I gained a little confidence, I slowly parted my lips and allowed myself to relax into the kiss. I raised my hands without breaking the kiss and put on Christian's chest near his heart that seemed to be racing at a high rate.
We broke the kiss when we realized the need for oxygen. I was as red as a tomato whereas Christian was pink like an onion. Strange analogy but it perfectly portrays our colors.

We heard the whistles and claps of our family who seemed to be so excited about our union. They were perhaps even more cheery about this than us!

I quickly excused myself from there and went to the washroom to calm my rapidly beating heart and also my face.

'Oh no, I do look like a tomato,' saying this I splashed cold water on my face.
After what felt like forever, I was finally able to reduce the redness on my cheeks.

'Okay Amaya, you've got this!' I said while looking at myself in the mirror.

I then got out after taking a deep breath and joined Christian, Harper and Jared.

"Hey Amaya, can I talk to you for a second?" Saying this, mom once again quickly pulled me to a quiet corner where no one was there. But this time, I was confused.

"What's wrong mom?" I asked worried because it was unusual of her to pull me away from people especially when I'm enjoying the company.

"Always let your loved ones know of your feelings Amaya, never hide things from them. For you don't know if you will ever have the opportunity to say it or not. And remember, there's no such thing as the 'right time' when it comes to expressing our fears or emotions." I was definitely a little bit surprised to hear that from mom so suddenly but what she said, struck me hard. It's true. We all always wait for the right moment to come and when it comes, the feelings are no longer right.

"Thanks mom," I said with a hug because she somehow opened my eyes to things that were right in front of me but I was too blind or should I say stubborn to notice them.
Soon after our short conversation, we decided to go back outside and join the others.

Today was the most beautiful day of my life and I'm happy that Jared, Harper, mom, dad and Adi, the most important people of my life were with me on this day.

Christian was officially mine and I was his. Forever.

And at the end of the day, I found myself happy and full of life.
The feeling of desperation and emptiness that were a constant in my life for as long as I remember, felt like a myth.

I felt content.

~†~★~†~

Author's Note

O.o they kissed. Never ever did I think that I would say that line 🙈

Thoughts? Likes? Dislikes?

Until next time! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 23 22
Ashely Kim, a 15 year old girl with a lot of zeal nd sparks fo life craving for a father's love When her mom comes home one day with a news that th...
1K 151 49
Dear diary, Life isn't like the Disney fairy tales, with the lost slipper and hell of a cute prince charming. Life is bittersweet, cruel and hurtful...
225 20 10
"Why do you want to be my bride so badly?" he questioned, his mesmerizing eyes locked Crystal's. Crystal shook her head, reminding herself of her goa...
10.9K 762 47
Mysterious - Slow Burn - Friends to Lovers • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...