The middle D'amelio | Ryland...

By a2z_a2z

After her mom died. Her dad couldn't deal with his true love's death. He became a drug addict. At the age of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 8
Chapter 5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 6
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 7
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please Read
Chapter 42. Part 2

Chapter 32

4K 81 16
By a2z_a2z

Avani and I were in her car while Amelie followed us with hers. After we ate we got into the cars to go back home like Blake said.

I'm still getting his ass back for kicking me out of my own house and not even giving me a chance to get properly dressed or to take any money or any other essentials. I just have to find the perfect plan.

I called Ryland for the third time today and he's not answering my calls. I huffed. Maybe I did something wrong.

Babygirl❤️
Why are you ignoring me
I miss you
Ryland
Ryless
Babe
Ryland
If you're gonna ignore me
at least give me a reason.

Babe❤️
I'm not ignoring you
Woah chill
I'm just busy

Babygirl❤️
Why are you mad?
That's not how u usually
talk to me
Is it about Josh and Payton?

Babe❤️
No
I mean yes
I mean let's not talk
abt this today.
Be at hype tonight?

Babygirl❤️
Okay. See you tonight

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I sighed. I'm going to murder Payton once he comes to LA.
"what's wrong?"
Avani asked glancing at me then looking back at the road.
"I don't know. I think Ryland is mad at me"
She smiled gently.
"he doesn't have a reason to be mad. That was a long time ago. You didn't even know him back then."

I just shrugged and looked to the other side. A while later we finally arrived to the house. My jaw dropped.

There was a big ice cream truck in my driveway in front of the house. It was white and pink and it wasn't just any brand. Oh my God this is the same brand I used to get with my mom after work.

"Oh my God!"
I said loudly as I tried to comprehend what is in front of me. Once avani stopped the car, I ran out.

My heart was bursting in happiness and shock. I ran to the car then my sisters appeared from the garage.

"uh- um- what- oh my- how did you even- oh my God!"
I was at a loss for words. I was so happy that I didn't know what to do but look around, look at the truck, then look back at Char and Dixie.

"Do you like it?"
Dixie asked with a smile. Do I like it? I love.
"yes oh my God this is so sick"
I was still smiling like an idiot and I know my voice was so happy.
"we figured we can't bring back aunt Charlotte but we tried to bring back your favorite memory with her"
Charli said with a smile and a hint of sadness. She misses mom almost as much as I do.

"oh my God"
I said again and wiped my teary eyes. I didn't know what else to say. This brand is my whole life. They dont even exist in California because it isn't a big brand.
"I love you guys"
I finally said and hugged them.

I can't believe they managed to get this. It's not even about money. It's about the way these two think. They know I hate that my mom isn't here for my birthday and my dad doesn't really care.

"come on. Let's get ice-cream"
Dixie said after we pulled away from the hug.
"hi"
The dude inside the truck said with a smile.
"hey. How are you?"
I asked with a very big smile. I was so happy that I wanted to kiss everybody.
"I'm good. Choose something"
He said with a smile.

My wide smile widened even more. I ordered a vanilla scoop and strawberry scoop with chocolate syrup. My mom's favorite. Charli and Dixie ordered their own favorites.

I just noticed there were actually people filming. Both Charli's and Dixie's videograghers were filming the whole thing. I smiled at them both.

"So, are you ready for my surprise?"
Blake said as he came towards us, followed by amelie and avani.
"No. I'm more ready to get your ass back for what you did though."
He laughed and shook his head.

We all ate our ice cream and talked and laughed. I was never more happy. Then mom and dad came from inside the house.

"it's ready"
Mom winked at Blake and he chuckled. I raised my eyebrows. What are they planning?

We finished our ice cream and started taking pictures. We took a whole lot of pictures. We filmed tiktoks. We joked and laughed.

"come on. Come see my present."
Blake said and didn't wait for me to respond. He took my wrist and started speedwalking. All the girls laughed and followed us.

@danid'amelio: a new trio or whateva @avani @ameliezilber

♥️
4.9M
💬
927.184K

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

@blakegray: hbd Dani. Besties for life<3

❤️
692.29K
💬
12.496K

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Blake dragged me to my room. He opened the door and my jaw dropped once more.

My whole room was redecorated. He changed the whole style and he changed a lot of furniture. He took all my medals and trophies and hung them on a wall. Another wall had a whole lot of pictures. Across the window was my bed with new led lights.

"wow.. How did you even- like- wow"
I, again, was at a loss for words. How did he manage to do all this in four hours? I love Blake.

I ran to the bed and I saw two pillows. One was purple, my favorite color, and it had bani4life written with white in a really cute way. The other was red, his favorite color, and it had besties with the same font on it.

My wall of pictures was filled with so many memories since I was a child. Some of them was me modeling from the age of seven. Others were of me and my mom. Some were of me and my sisters. Others were of me and him since the day we met. Lastly, I saw pictures with my other friends like hype and sway people. Every single picture had its own memory and its own story.

My whole room had really cool led lights. It was the definition of perfect. I looked at him and he smiled. I instantly ran to his embrace. He hugged me back tightly.

"what do you think?"
I could practically hear the smile on our faces as we talk, still hugging each other.
"it's perfect. I love it. Thank you"
He tightened his grip on me.
"you have been complaining about redecorating your room for like a month so I thought why don't I just do it since you wouldn't tell me what you want on your birthday"
I laughed.

We pulled away and all the girls were fangirling over my new room. It was literally the definition of amazing. Blake just gave me my dream room. I don't know how he got a new desk and bed into the room and where the others went but I don't care. This room is the best room I have ever seen. He knows what I like and he added his taste to it too. Making it represent us both.

"so, I'm supposed to leave because it's a girl's day or whatever these two call it. But happy birthday"
He said referring to charli and Dixie. Then he hugged me and amelie walked him outside.

"so."
Charli said with a smile.
"you didn't check the living room"
Dixie told me. My smile couldn't get any wider. So I laughed.
"you guys really did too much"
I said and they both shrugged and smiled.

We went down and I saw a couple chefs and workers cooking in the kitchen. Then the living room had birthday decorations and a big tall table with a whole lot of chairs.

I don't know when did they plan all that but they invited literally all my girl friends. Addison, madi, Mads, Madison, kouvr, Mia, and a lot more of my girls. We all had dinner together and then cakes were served.

I had one of the best days in the world and it wasn't even over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 330 19
First Story and I hope you like it.
252K 4.4K 88
hi guys i know it's been awhile since an update but i will be finishing this story I PROMISE I AM CURRENTLY WRITING. october 2022! alyssa ryderson ha...
91.6K 892 54
The D'Amelios have a middle child that becomes famous while Charli is as well. What happens when she is friends with all the sway boys before sway w...
200K 2.6K 43
Uh...they are BXB oneshots of tiktokers but i wrote these in 2020 so it's SWAYLA and Hype House. I don't know how any new tiktokers, i dont know who...