โžต ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“: ๐€๐‘๐„๐’ [๏ฟฝ...

Par space-lattae

๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ... Plus

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“: ๐€๐‘๐„๐’
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
"F*ck everything, but especially f*ck this sword."
"Time to do something stupid."
"It's lonely in here."
"NO, you thirsty gardening tool!"
"Do you want me to set anything on fire?"
"What is this... Sherlock? My name is not Sherlock"
"Sorry, daddy's boy, I don't think that's how it works"
"Do you have anything with strawberries?"
"By god, Taehyung- this is my BOSS!"
"You don't protect someone from a thing like me"
"What happened? Did you lose an eyelash?"
"WHY IS ZEUS TRAPPED IN YOUR WALLS?"
"I am unable to let Morpheus take me into his realm either"
"Taehy- oh for heaven's sake"
"It is not funny! You did this on purpose!"
"Been there, done that."
"You cared, then?"
"Monsters? As in more creepy stuff from Greek myths?"
"Good with your hands, huh?"
"Call me Tae, pretty one"
"This isn't lust, is it?"
"Prepare for incoming nosebleed-"
"Did you just say TAEHYUNG?"
"She's driving me insane."
"You think I'm handsome?"
"STOP CHASING ME WITH THAT FLYSWATTER OF CERTAIN DEATH THEN!"
"It's FRUSTRATING, you illiterate swine-"
"Baby, sweetheart, ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š..." [take 2]
"Stop staring, you idiot, you're so obvious it hurts."
"Gods, what have I done to deserve such a beautiful smile?"
"It was them, then."
"Then leave it! Leave her be, Tae!"
"There's that smile."
"Don't tell me you're jealous of a textbook."
"He is NOT in the mafia!"
"Taehyung, I told you to stOP THAT-"
"Wait, so- WHAT exactly is going on?"
"Don't you get it? I'm going to miss you."
"HE'S SO WHIPPEDDDD."
"What's with the questions?"
"So? You like him?"
"You're safe. Thank the gods."
"I did good, right?"
"Leave my coffee out of this, you heathen!"
"Don't start!"
"Don't touch me."
"I don't need your pity."
"It's lucky I'm good at making you laugh."
"Take my hand."

"Hey, I'm just sayin' it like I see it!"

538 69 61
Par space-lattae

"Taehyung, if you don't wake up this instant I swear to GOD-"

The demigod beside you said nothing, but only gripped you tighter and buried his nose into your hair as you writhed.

"Taehyung, get UP!" you yelped, trying to free yourself from his arms, the insistent knocking on the door making you redouble your efforts to loosen the demigod's firm grip around your waist.

How in the world did this even happen? you cursed internally, trying to free yourself from his hold without touching his skin. It must have been pure luck or a miracle that you hadn't at least brushed against his skin in your sleep- either Taehyung's gods were on his side or they just wanted to you suffer in this way. You'd been watching Sherlock, you'd been laughing and getting easier with each other and just having a good time- did you two fall asleep?

"Y/N!" you identified Aurem's voice outside the door, and you froze, memories of last night halting. This could NOT be happening again. You had no doubt that she had your flat keys with her this time, and if she caught sight of you and Taehyung together like this, you would NEVER hear the end of it from ANYONE. "Y/N, it's literally 5 in the evening and it's Kai's birthday today and YEONJUN SAID HE INVITED YOUR SORRY BUTT SO OPEN THIS GOSHDARNED DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN."

"Taehyung!" you hissed under your breath, panic making its way into your tone as you kicked at his shin, trying to work your way around him, "Taehyung, please get the f*ck up!"

"What?" the demigod finally groaned, his voice raspy and low with sleep, his lips barely moving against your hair. You, despite the situation, felt your heart beat a tinge faster in your chest at the sound- goddamn, who gave him the right to sound that good at all times? "Pretty one, go back to sleep."

"You motherf*cker," you cussed, straining once again against his hold and reigning back the urge to kick him in the balls, "how did this even happen? Why are we sleeping together, idiot!?"

Taehyung cracked an eye open and shifted so he could glance at you. "If we did sleep together," he husked, his voice all but a growl in that moment, something that made you flush even though he hadn't done anything, "trust me, baby, you would know."

The implication behind his words registered with you a second too late and your lip curled in disgust even as Taehyung took once look at your face and closed his eyes, a tiny grin pressing his lips together.

THIS LITTLE MF I'M GOING TO KILL HIM-

"Taehyung, I thought I made it perfectly clear that I do not want your d*ck anywhere near me!" you hissed, another barrage of knocks at your door making you wince, "And let the hell go! Don't you hear Aurem?"

"Y/N, come on, open the door!" your friend called, her voice now laced with the slightest undertone of worry, "are you okay?"

You finally twisted around fully to glare at the red-haired demigod who still refused to let you go, heart lurching in your chest when you realized that you'd come nose-to-nose with the man in doing so.

F*ck. You genuinely felt attacked in that moment- how did he look so good when he'd just woken up? Eyes hooded and lazy, bronze skin gleaming, faint grin on his lips as he glanced down at you, his corded arms still hooked around your waist and pressing you closer to him. Your hands were braced against his chest, legs tangled together, his forehead brushing your hair as he dipped closer to you, large, teasing hands at your hips tightening. It was like he didn't even care if he accidentally touched you and was sucked back into his sword- god, why didn't he CARE? It was like you paid more mind to it than he did!

"Let her come in," Taehyung muttered, trapping you with his dark stare, close enough so that his words batted your lips, close enough that you were inhaling him and his scent of spice, musk and smoke, "let her see that you're mine."

Your gut twisted and sent heat pulsing through your veins at the possessive, commanding tone of Taehyung's voice. "I'm not yours, you dumbf*ck!" you ground out, the worry in your mind for your friend making your mouth twist out the words of its own accord as you pressed your hands against his toned chest, "let go!"

With a final twist and push, you yelped as you felt yourself go weightless and braced yourself for the impact against the floor.

Except you didn't, not exactly, because Kim Taehyung had managed to lunge and catch your body before you crashed against the carpet, rolling over so it was him that hit the floor and not you.

And now, once again, he was gripping you tight, but now you were on top of him and all but straddling him and oh dear lord, was it possible to die of embarrassment now?

"Hey there, pretty," he laughed lightly up at you, clearly enjoying the way your cheeks flared red when you realized the position you two had wound yourselves into, limbs tangled together. Well, he was completely awake NOW. "Still clumsy as ever, I see."

"Oh, shove off!" you felt your ears burn red as well at his teasing tone, carefully placing your hand on the carpet to balance yourself only to slip and crash into him once more.

"Can't keep your hands off me, hm?" Taehyung purred, a self-satisfied grin making its way over his face as he watched you, utterly languid and calm as you felt yourself stumbling on top of him.

Lord, kill me now.

"Y/N?" you heard Aurem call once more, clearly having heard the loud thump you two had created by falling off the damn couch, "okay you know what, I'm coming in."

YES MY DEATH NOW WOULD BE GOOD.

Screeching quietly, you tried scrambling up, only to feel Taehyung shoot you a cocky smirk and yank you back down. You didn't even have time to react when the demigod quickly rolled over smoothly as if he'd been waiting for it the entire time and now pinned you to the floor, leaning on his elbows on either side of your head.

You stared at him for a moment.

"What are you doing?!" you gaped at him, shock the biggest thing you felt right then. "Are you INSANE?"

Taehyung smirked wider at you, leaning in closer.

"Insane enough for you to know I meant it," he murmured, eyes flickering with something you couldn't quite pinpoint, the seductive mischief fading for a moment, "let her come in. Let her see."

His voice lowered, his deep voice entering an octave that made you need to press your thighs together because holy sh*t, was that even possible?

In all honesty, you would have been insanely tempted just to listen to him right then. That voice made of the deepest ocean and dark, saccharine chocolate could have told you to do anything and you would have done it.

But the clicking of the lock suddenly slammed you back to reality.

Yeah... no.

"Sorry, not sorry, Taehyung," you shot him a rueful grin as you reached up and slammed the heel of your palm into his nose.

Aurem shot you a funny look over the overly-creamed and sugared cup of coffee you had made for her, your own cup of a more bitter variety clutched in your hand as you plopped down beside the petite girl.

"So..." Aurem dragged out, taking a sip from the cup in front of her and regarding you carefully, "care to explain to me why after LITERALLY 15 minutes of me pounding on your goshdarned door, I found you lying on the floor, face red and huffing as if you'd run a marathon?"

You winced. That... sounded awfully ridiculous, now that you thought about it.

Ah, well, that'd be because of me, Taehyung chirped from inside your head, voice smug and light and, to your dismay, not at all sounding bothered that you'd smacked him in the nose and back into his sword, I tend to have that effect on women. Even ridiculous stubborn women like you.

You gritted your teeth together and decided to ignore him.

"I-" you coughed, trying to think of something to cover your tracks without bringing the infuriating demigod into the picture, "I was sleeping, Aur, and your banging on the door woke me up and I fell off the couch, dumba*s."

"You were sleeping? It's literally past 5 PM, unnie!" Aurem scoffed disbelievingly, raising a slender eyebrow at you before a look of smug realization passed over her face. "Ohhh. You and your hot new roommate have been getting at it that hard, huh?"

She suggestively grinned at you and punched your shoulder as you stared at her in disbelief. "I'm proud of you!" she pumped her fist in the air and giggled.

Aurem's words didn't register with you as fast as they registered with the demigod in your head.

Oh, Taehyung purred in your head, amusement and arrogance spiking in your mind as you finally absorbed what Aurem was implying, OH. Pretty, I think I like this friend of yours.

You choked into your coffee. "NO!" you yelled, vigorously shaking your head, "no! I- ew! That's- no, I'd never- I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM!"

Well, you kind of did, but not in the way Aurem was thinking.

"You sure?" your friend snorted dubiously, still grinning over her cup at you, "because I mean, I don't know how you'd survive living with the dude without jumping his bones at least once, unnie."

You shuddered at the thought, desperately trying to will images of that from your mind before Taehyung picked them up- if he could do that. You hoped he couldn't. You should have known that Aurem would steer the conversation this way, and you, despite how you felt before about Taehyung being better off in the sword, were absolutely mortified that he was in there now.

AUREM SHUT THE HELL UP! you yelled internally, but no, you couldn't say that to your friend because she'd then undoubtedly ask why. You two talked about boys together, sure, more than Hana, at least. You and Aurem laughed and teased each other about them frequently without getting overly worked up.

Sure, you did do that, even if you didn't particularly enjoy male attention, one night stands weren't totally out of your reach (you'd had a few, it wasn't that big of a deal), and Aurem was so easy to taunt about her multitude of crushes.

But Kim Taehyung was a different story.

ESPECIALLY SINGE HE WAS IN YOUR HEAD AND LISTENING TO EVERY. SINGLE. WORD.

"I don't think I like your assessment of my self-control," you jabbed Aurem harshly in the shoulder, glaring at her.

"Pfft, it has nothing to do with your self-control," Aurem teasingly jabbed you back and flipped her short hair sassily over her shoulder as she chirped, her sweet voice not corresponding at all with the words leaving her mouth. "I'm just sayin', that dude is literally so hot I got third-degree burns just by looking at him."

You winced as you felt yet another cocky surge from Taehyung, followed by a burst of husky laughter from him that did little but infuriate you further. None of this could be good for his already-inflated ego.

"He's not all that, Aurem!" you protested, downing a long swig of coffee as if it could burn away the dry feeling of mortification in your throat.

The girl beside you shot an incredulous look, and Taehyung scoffed in amusement from the back of your mind.

"You kidding?" she gaped at you, swatting at the back of your head, "Do you need glasses or something? Taehyung- that was his name, right? Yeah, he literally looked and acted like he could screw you six ways to Sunday and back, like damn. And his VOICE- do NOT tell me you don't get wet listening to it, I know you've got a thing for deep voices, Y/N."

Crap. Crap crap crap crap, you were screwed over now. Because Aurem wasn't lying, not in the slightest- Taehyung's voice was one of the most attractive things about him. It was the first thing that had you utterly enraptured with him the first time you'd seen him, absolutely velvety and deep and husky and drawling, dragging on long enough to make most anything he said seem sensual.

But Taehyung did NOT need to know that.

Seemed a little too late now, because you felt his interest piquing. Oh, really? the demigod chuckled lightly in your head, voice giving you the impression that he was smirking in thought, That's some interesting information, baby, why didn't you tell me, hm?

"AND WE ARE DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS," you slammed your glass on the table forcefully, giving the giggling girl beside you a harsh glare.

"What?' she whined playfully, smirking at you, "it's not as if he's even here!"

Well, yes but actually no.

You would have laughed had the situation not been so awful.

So instead you restrained the urge to slam your head into the table.

"Look, Aurem, all you need to know is that I'm not interested in him," you fixed said pink-haired girl with a stern stare and willed your voice not to waver as Taehyung suddenly fell uncharacteristically silent, "Like, at all. And no, I haven't f*cked him. Alright? We- I wouldn't even go so far to call us friends."

The traitorous thought of his teasing, lilting voice calling you beautiful made your heart thud harshly in your chest for a moment, but you pushed it away.

"Ugh, you're so annoying," Aurem huffed, looking away as you seriously told her off, "you need a boyfriend, and you deserve someone awesome! Especially- ah, nothing."

Aurem broke herself off, but you knew what she had been about to say.

She didn't even say his name, but the terrible memories of helplessness and tears came rushing back to you, harsh and demanding.

"Why is your every solution 'you need a boyfriend'?" you rocked back in your chair and sighed in mock exasperation, hiding the pain in your chest from everyone who could see, "Boyfriend this and boyfriend that, seriously Aur!"

"Boys are awesome," Aurem asserted, and you let out a violent snort.

"Boys are f*cking terrible,"

Aurem coughed out a laugh at that. "You sound like Hana- hey! I mean, you're not wrong! But still, find someone who cares and it'll make you feel so much better, trust me! Besides, if there's one thing about them, it's that they're not boring."

You paused at the last statement. "Eh... I guess. But 'not boring' can also translate to 'utter disaster'."

Why do I get the inkling of a suspicion you are referring to me? Taehyung piped up dryly, ending the silent spell that you'd been thanking the lord for.

Well maybe because I AM talking about you, idiot, you shot back.

"Not all of them are disasters!" Aurem protested, making you roll your eyes in disbelief, "Hey, I'm serious! Some of them are charming and sweet and then also really awesome in bed-"

That's true, Taehyung mused in your head, playful seduction dripping from his tone like caramel, would you like me to prove it to you, love?

You wouldn't survive this unless you ignored the hell out of this boy. That much was clear. So instead you decided to focus on your still-snickering friend.

"SHUSH YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE TALKING ABOUT THIS," you swatted Aurem, who snickered and shied away from your hands. You shook your head pressing your lips together to prevent a smile from breaking out over your face.

"Aw, you agree with me!" Aurem cooed, wiggling her fingers in front of your face.

"I do NOT," you said firmly, suddenly remembering that Taehyung was listening to all this, "I'm doing just fine. Besides, my little brother would probably be charged for assault if he catches another member of the male species within hand-holding distance of me- you've met him, Aurem, you know this."

Really? Taehyung drawled at this, his tone taking a mischievous quality, low and sultry in the back of your mind and yet enough to make your eyes widen, So, would this brother of yours get mad if he saw me pinning you against the wall and-

"AND NOTHING!" you screeched out loud, making Aurem turn to stare at you.

"I- what?" she furrowed her eyebrows at you and you coughed, realizing what you'd done.

"Ah- nothing, nothing. Sorry, I was, um, just kind of really passionate- there was this-" you stuttered, mentally beating up Taehyung for putting you in this situation as Aurem continued to look at you with raised eyebrows, "just- nothing. Sorry, Aurem, I just really don't want another boyfriend."

The room was suddenly blanketed in a thick carpet of silence, the weight of your words hitting Aurem for a moment. The pink-haired girl winced, about to reach out and apologize, but she knew you hated it when you brought him up.

Instead, she steeled herself and tried to brush it off, play it casually, as you often did.

"Yeah, yeah, sure," she tipped her head at you, grinning at you with a look that said 'I've won, b*tch', as she spoke, "and yet, Y/N, you're still letting this 'acquaintance you met a while back' live in your apartment indefinitely! DESPITE the fact that your brother would have cardiac arrest and then leave the hospital to beat the hell out of this boy."

You were pulled up short at the clever jab Aurem had thrown at you. "I- wha- no!" you spluttered, "it's not like that! What the f*ck Aurem, it's different!"

Is it really?

You couldn't determine if that thought came from you or Taehyung.

"Hey, I'm just sayin' it like I see it," Aurem smirked, shoving your shoulder playfully, "and it seems to me like that hot boy is interested in you and there's no way you don't want him to be."

"Uh, YES WAY I don't want him to be! He acts like that with everyone with a hole and a skirt!" you protested, shuddering involuntarily at the thought. You felt Taehyung's conscious shift irritably in your mind, but you paid it no heed. "And besides, doof, he can't give me what you're looking for."

"And what's that?" Aurem rested her chin in her hand daintily and watched you expectantly.

Yes, pretty, Taehyung ground out in your mind, voice rough, what is that?

You tipped you head back and confidently looked Aurem in the eye. "A relationship."

There was a moment of surprisingly still, accepting silence. The demigod in your head seemed to have no rebuttal for your words, falling back into a sullen silence that radiated a wafting cloud of muted emotions you decided not to pick out.

Aurem sighed. "Eh, well, I tried," she shrugged. "Anyway," she seemed to have no qualms in changing the topic after you had shut her down. "I came here because you haven't picked up your phone for any of our calls and texts for over 12 hours, so forgive us for being slightly concerned."

You raised your eyebrows and reached for your mobile, clicking it open and, true to Aurem's word, being assaulted with a barrage of notifications for calls and texts from each of your friends.

Whoops. Sherlock happened to do that to you.

You shot Aurem an apologetic smile when you looked up, sheepishly running your fingers through your hair. "Sorry, kid. I was kind of busy last night."

"Were you with your hot roommate?"

Scoffing at her question, you downed the last dregs of your coffee. "I fail to see how this is important."

"So that's a yes, then. In that case, you're forgiven!"

"YaH BRAT!" you yelled, lunging at your friend and scowling at her, "Stop that! I don't like him!"

"Sure. And you're not bringing him to Kai's party, then, right?" Aurem's face turned self-satisfied as you paused.

No, you were going to bring him. It had never occurred to you not to. Unless it was school, you always gave in to the need, the pull that always drew you close to him. Perhaps it was part of the curse, perhaps it was the reason you two had unconsciously maneuvered into each other's arms last night.

But you didn't even have the thought to not take him with you.

"No worries, babe," Aurem smirked widely at you while she backed up, "Jun said he invited you both."

Well at least that boy wasn't a total idiot, Taehyung's voice was laced with distaste as he referenced your blue-haired friend, condescension focused on the words 'boy'. You rolled your eyes at the childish manner of Taehyung's voice and proceeded to ignore him once again.

Yah, his running commentary was driving you up the wall.

"Aurem..." you growled warningly, looking up in her direction.

Oh dear, Taehyung's voice had turned slightly amused again, interest piquing, you sound angry. Is someone going to die now?

"Okay, okay, I'm going! Chill! You two need to get ready anyways, wherever your plus one is." your mischievous, pink-haired friend grinned lazily at you, throwing her hands in the air while turning toward the door. She paused as she twisted the doorknob, looking back at you with one final smirk. "But wear something hot tonight, yeah? I'll send you pics, babe, but if you're not going to bang your hot sex god who happens to live with you, I'm still getting you laid tonight."

"OUT!"

The moment she was gone, laughter still echoing down the halls, you sighed loudly and fingered the necklace around your neck, shutting your eyes and sighing.

You had a headache.

"Don't go getting a big head, Taehyung," you warned aloud when you felt him shifting around in your mind, "Aurem says that stuff about everyone. No need to pump up your inflated ego."

Except Aurem wasn't wrong in the slightest. But Taehyung by no means needed it spelled out for him.

You could feel the smirk growing on Taehyung's face when he finally spoke again.

Ah, pretty one, he crooned, voice dipping low enough to let you know that he was going to be taking full advantage of Aurem's slipped fact about you and your deep voice fetish, don't worry.

I wouldn't dream of it.

A/N: I'm in love with seductive Tae fite me. Btw I'm sorry for the boring ass filler chapter. I don't really like this one but I hope you enjoyed! I swear shiz is going to go down in the next few ones, I hope you're ready for it ;)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.1K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
11.5K 1K 40
โชBTS - ๋ฐฉํƒ„ ์†Œ๋…„๋‹จโซ โHis dreams come true, so do his ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
47.2K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...