Suddenly There Was You(Comple...

By chaempot

A michaeng story.. (May contain mature scenes ahead) Author's note: Slow update ★********★ AN: This story is... More

one
two
three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
Nine
Ten
twelve
Thirteen
AN
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
An:Must read
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
New story!
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty two
Fourty three

Eleven

3K 99 27
By chaempot

---Mina---

"Mina smile..one more,one more..There.
Oh,turn to the left a bit..wow!"

Chaeyoung keep on directing me what to do just like a photographer to his model.She keeps on taking pictures of me with her camera.It's weekend today and we are currently at a private beach.

"You're really pretty Mina.No wonder my camera likes you so much" she said while taking a look at the photos she had taken

"Nah,I'm not.You're camera was just good"
I humbly stated

"I don't think so my penguin princess" she said while touching my cheeks.I blushed by the sudden connection of our skin

"Yah! Aren't we gonna eat?I'm starting"
I goofily frowned.I'm not really starving,I am embarrassed and this is my way to get out of embarrassment.

"Oh,my penguin princess was hungry.. c'mon let's get something"she dragged me out of the seashore and led me to a nearby resto.

We sat at the table by the window having the perfect view of the beach.It's relaxing and calming looking at the beach.Our orders came  sooner as we're expecting it.The foods so great and fresh.

I was eating my heart out but Chaeyoung was still spoon-feeding me while slowly taking small bites for herself. I smiled and felt so special by her gestures.It's really not so hard to fall for her.She was caring, fun to be with and a great person.

I'm really glad that somehow,we got closer as time passes by.My friends were even grateful that Chaeyoung and I finally had get along.Her friends doesn't even mind either.Dahyun said, it's a good thing since Momo is already her girlfriend just like Sana and Tzuyu are.Yep, they're all officially couples like jongyeon and Nayeon.

We were both surprised when my phone rang.
I took my phone out of my bag and answered the call without even knowing who the caller was.As soon as the caller spoke out,I smiled. It's Jihyo.

"Mina,where are you?are you free today? Can you accompany me today somewhere?I am really bored" Jihyo asked,

"Oh sorry,Jihyo but I don't think I can.I'm with Chaeyoung right now" I guiltily sighed. Jihyo and I became extra close and i felt guilty for not to be able to spend times with her.

"Oh,it's okay.Just send my greetings to Chaeyoung.Take care,okay..bye!"

As soon as Jihyo dropped the call,I told chaeyoung it's Jihyo just asking me to go somewhere with her.My friends and I rarely hangs out together these days.Sana was busy with Tzuyu while Momo was busy with Dahyun.Jongyeon with Nayeon while me being busy with Chaeyoung lately and some other stuffs.That's when I realized Jihyo was being left behind..We all got someone to spend weekends with unfortunately, she had no one.

"Hey Mina,are you okay?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked,

I told her what's bothering me.Dead silent  surrounded the both of us for a second,she was about to say something when my phone rang again.This time,the caller was my ballet instructor telling me that today's session was cancelled for some reasons.I told Chaeyoung about it and happily smiled and dragged me out of the resto to her car..

"Hey,chaeyoung..where are we going?" I wonder

"Let's make Jihyo happy today as well" she replied

Chaeyoung spilled her plans out to me and I was more than touched and grateful to her. She told me to call Sana since she's with Tzuyu while she'll take care of Momo and Dahyun.I also called Nayeon and Jongyeon. We both told them about the plan and good thing everyone agreed.

---

Chaeyoung and I dropped by at the nearest Pastry shop for some cakes.Chaeyoung also brought some chocolates for Jihyo not forgetting to had some for me.Sana and tzuyu told us they'll take care of pizzas and pastas. Momo and Dahyun with some Jokbals and other stuff while Nayeon and Jongyeon told us they're presence was good enough.

We all went to Jihyo's house.Good thing we were welcomed by her mom and dad who's about to leave.They told us that they had some sudden business meeting to attend. They let us in before telling us that Jihyo was upstairs probably sleeping. They thanked us for being her friends and then they left.

We all prepared everything making sure to be as quiet as a mouse.After everything was prepared and done,we all barged in to Jihyo's room and found her sleeping comfortably. Nayeon and Jongyeon didnt waste any second and start jumping on Jihyo's bed. Soon Sana and Dahyun joined along.Momo started trailing Jihyo's tickle spots, Chaeyoung taking some photos of everyone while Tzuyu and I was just laughing our hearts out.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaah!" Jihyo screamed as soon as she felt the commotion inside her room,in her bed to be exact.

After screaming her lungs  out, Everyone moved away from Jihyo's bed afraid of the latter's revenge.To our surprised,Jihyo burst into tears and start mumbling words.

"I h-hate you all,I-I thought you really had forgotten about me b-because you're all busy with your girlfriends...you fucking gays" she cried and everyone laughed hysterically.

"We're really busy with each other Jihyo" Jongyeon cracked up earning a smack from Nayeon

"but  we'll never be busy enough to abandoned a friend like you" Nayeon declared and hugged Jihyo

"T-thanks guys,I missed you all" Jihyo sobbed

"We missed you too,Jihyo" I said and hugged Jihyo too

"You must really thank Chaeyoung by the way..It's all her idea"Sana said and soon hugged Jihyo as well

"Oh,really?thank you Chaeyoung." Jihyo stands up and made her way to chaeyoung to hug the latter

Chaeyoung just smiled and blushed when Jihyo hugged her.After Jihyo's dramatic rants, we all went downstairs and start pigging out.
It was nice to see everyone getting along with one another.Everyone seemed to be close with each other like bestfriends.

---

Time surely passed by so quick when you're enjoying it.Everyone really do had a great time today all thanks to Chaeyoung.It was almost six in the afternoon when we decided to go home.I was having second thoughts on leaving Jihyo all alone when her parents arrived.

They thanked us once again for staying with Jihyo.They told us to stay for dinner but we told them that a family dinner is what Jihyo needed the most tonight.After all the small conversations with Jihyo's parents,we started bidding goodbyes and promising to visit them again soon.

We all parted ways happily.Jongyeon with Nayeon,Momo with Dahyun,Sana with Tzuyu and Me with Chaeyoung.The drive home was a bit quiet than the usual.Chaeyoung was way quiet than usual.I started to begin some conversations but she's just smiling and chuckling. I looked at Chaeyoung and notice she'd been glancing at her watch from time to time.I started to get worried for Chaeyoung but didn't bother to ask.It's not that I don't care,I just dont wanna barged at things Chaeyoung don't wanna share yet especially if it's something personal.

As soon as she opened the car door for me, she bid goodbye immediately not wanting to have some small chats between the two of us.Why did she suddenly had some moodswings?Is she upset?Tired?I shrugged everything off my mind and went inside.

---

I was already in my room playing some games on my phone when I decided to call Chaeyoung to check  her out.The phone was left unattended so I tried again unfortunately, she's not still answering.Is she already sleeping?No,I don't think so.It's only nine besides Dahyun and Tzuyu told me before that Chaeyoung had an insomnia and the latter was really having a hard time sleeping than the normal person does.

I quickly peek at my window quietly to see if Chaeyoung was at her balcony and there she was slumping on the floor with her eyes closed.I was about to grab her attention when suddenly her hand wiped something on her eyes.I watched her secretly and realized she was actually crying.I felt something in my chest hurt seeing her crying,again.

I sadly went back to my bed again thinking of Chaeyoung crying.I had seen her at that state twice and now my curiousity starts to bother me.Why is she crying?Did I made her upset or anything earlier?Is it because of me?Is it something personal?Random questions ran through my mind.I grabbed my phone to call her again but she's not still answering her phone. I went to my window again to check her out but she was already gone.

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 116 17
Zoro, a man who was in love with butterflies and locked them in cages, one day found a beauty that made him forget about anything. He then decided to...
82.6K 2.5K 23
▌????▌????? ?'?????? ???'? ? ??????? ???? ?????? ????????, a spoiled brat whom Brian o conner could...
88.3K 517 38
I will only do ocs x characters if its reuqested(or if I feel like it but won't be often) Requests will most often be open Will contain: Fluff Smut A...
16.3K 443 25
What would you do if you were trapped in a life you're not used to? Well, that's what Son Chaeyoung is currently into. Being with her girlfriend, Myo...