A Sky Full of Stars (Izuku Mi...

Від hichi135

(Y/n) is a foreigner and it's their first day at UA. They meet new people, including Midoriya Izuku, who will... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Q&A!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Izuku's Birthday (Filler Chapter)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Hey Guys
What if.......

Chapter 45

3.4K 128 216
Від hichi135

(Y/N)'S POV:

Surprisingly, you woke up somewhat early in this morning. It was pretty unusual for you, but you weren't complaining.

You felt fine and it gave you more time to get some food and chill a little bit before having to go out with your classmates.

Though, soon enough it came time that you had to get ready and go to said mall.

And so you did and just as you were arriving at the mall, you saw your friend, Midoriya up ahead of you.

You smiled before calling out to him. He turned around quickly to see you and then stood there, waiting for you to catch up to him.

"Morning (L/n)-chan!" He told you.

"Morning Midoriya." You said back as you two continued to the entrance of the large building.

The mall was really impressive, it was one of the largest in all of Japan, so that's expected, but you've never actually been there so it was really interesting and exciting. There must be a store for anything you could imagine.

For now though, you decided to fix your attention back on your companion. "What are you planning on getting?" You asked him.

"Oh, nothing much, just some sunscreen and maybe a new swimsuit. How about you?" He stated.

"I have quite a few things since I wasn't able to bring too much of my possessions to Japan." You replied and he nodded in understanding.

Once you guys had entered the mall you immediately set off to look for your classmates and despite there being way too many people in there, you were able to find them quickly since they had started to form a large group.

Once you two had joined, Mina immediately started talking. "Yes we are finally here. Let's go shopping!"

Midoriya was already looking around himself, he seemed totally engrossed in his surroundings as he started mumbling about all the stores and such, you only could giggle in response.

In the distance, everyone heard someone shouting suddenly. "Wait, are those UA students. First years right? I've seen you guys on T.V.!" You looked to see some random dude, though after he commented, other people tagged along, shouting about the sports festival.

You were kind of shocked that people could still recognize your class, but nonetheless you gave them a wave before returning to your friends to discuss the things you have to buy.

As your classmates started to converse, you realized that everyone was starting to split up with others to go to different stores. This made sense, afterall did you really expect for all of you guys to stick together the whole time.

Once everyone separated into small groups, you all discussed that the class should meet back up again at 3:00 and that's when everyone was split off into their own directions, only leaving you, Ochako, and Midoriya.

You called out to the bubbly girl. "Hey let's all stick together since everyone else is gone."

Ochako Approached you guys with a smile, but then she looked between the two of you and looked like she had some sort of idea. "Well actually I was thinking of catching up with Mina and spending some time with her, but you guys can spend some time together instead."

You were about to object when she all of a sudden started sprinting away. "Sorry, I'll probably lose them so I better start getting there, enjoy your guys time together!" She shouted back at you guys and both you and Midoriya looked at each other.

"Well that was weird, huh? Why would she want to leave the two of us alone?" You told him while awkwardly chuckling. Midoriya only lit up in a vibrant blush before replying with a "Yeah, I don't know either, haha."

"Anyways, I need to use the restroom, can you wait here and then we'll go some places together." You asked the boy and he nodded, trying to cool down his face.

You smiled at him and gave a quick thumbs up before looking up at the signs to find where the bathroom is. You noticed it was a bit down the hall, but not too far, so you just started walking in that direction.

TIME SKIP

Soon, you were able to finish your bathroom journey and head back to your green haired, mall searching comrade. Though as you exited the bathroom area and back in the mall, you saw Ochako also heading towards Midoriya.

"Oh! Hey!" You got her attention "I thought you were going with Mina's group." You stated.
"Yeah, I just- felt bad for leaving you guys behind so if you two are okay with it can I spend the rest of the time with you!" She beamed and you agreed immediately. You didn't know why she switched her mind all of a sudden, but the more the merrier, right?

Even so, you kinda felt crappy after acknowledging the fact that your personal alone time with Midoriya had come to the end, you didn't understand that though, Ochako's also your friend so it shouldn't be an issue. Still the feeling of disappointment still wandered around you.

You guys continued walking to Midoriya's location and as you approached him, you noticed someone with him.

There were too many people crowding to see well, but it looked like a younger person with a hoodie, he was hugging Midoriya. Ochako noticed it too and you stole quick glances at each other, wondering who it was.

A friend of his? Maybe a family member? Was it a fan? You couldn't tell.

You guys began to walk closer to get a better look, though the sight to behold you was not a joyful one.

The first thing you noticed was Midoriya's struggling and uneasy expression, which lead you to see the hand around his neck. It was very tight and the ring finger was being held up. It almost reminded you of something, but in the moment of shock and utter confusion you couldn't remember it.

You and Ochako froze completely. Though you quickly came to your senses and stepped forward. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing, you asshole!?!" You shouted.

The girl behind you joined in. "Y-yeah, get away from him."

The hand grasping the boy's neck tightened and you could see the struggle on Mdioriya's face worsen. You were sickened at the sight and stepped forward before someone yelled.

"Step back, everything's fine!" The person yelled and you hesitated before realizing who just said that, it was the green haired boy himself.

As soon as he said those words, he was released from the choke hold and Mdioriya immediately doubled over with a coughing fit in a desperate attempt to get air back in his lungs.

You softly landed at his side and started to look for any external injuries.

"Oh, I didn't know you had friends with you." The man said before walking away.

You had already stopped listening though as you were using your quirk to analyze the boy's body. You did notice that Midoriya did say something back, but you only started listening when you heard "Shigaraki."

And all of a sudden you stopped, Shigaraki was the one who attacked you guys during the USJ. Why is he here? He did this to your friend? What is going on? Questions swirled your head, though as quick as the man came, he disappeared without a trace and you were left with confusion.

"(L/n)-chan, Uraraka are you two okay?" You heard him say and that's when you snapped back to what was happening.

"Huhhhhh!? Why are you asking me idiot, ARE YOU OKAY!!!??? You probably sounded a little too aggressive, but why was he asking you that question when he was literally targeted.

"S-sorry... but yes I'm fine." He reassured. You were about to ask him what happened, but the commotion you caused had alerted security and they were already closing in on Midoriya for questions.

So you and Ochako backed away and soon the class was alerted of the scenario and you were dragged away by the police for questioning your perspective, you had no reason to lie so you didn't.

You were eventually let out and were able to find Midoriya.

He explained the whole thing to you, about how Shigaraki threatened him and asked him questions. You couldn't help but cringe at the awful descriptions he gave you.

As time went on, you and him kept talking, you tried your best to comfort him and tell him how heroic he acted, he really appreciated that, but after that time spent you had to catch the last train home.

"You stay safe heading home, okay?" Midoriya told you, you could tell he was concerned given what just happened.

"I will, I promise!" You held up a pinky to him, he looked at it for a second before understanding what you were doing.

He also put his pinky up and wrapped it around yours. "Pinky Promise!" You yelled as you shook both of your hands a couple of times.

You let go of him and said, "See ya, ya dork."

He gave a genuine and stunning smile. "Bye, (L/n)-chan." He chuckled.

For a second longer, you stared at him, almost captivated by his shining presence.

And before you even knew what you were doing, you stepped forward and stood up straight before lightly pressed your lips against the boy's forehead,

Realizing your actions sent an electric pulse throughout your body and you quickly became flustered as you backed up from him. Though he was in a worse condition himself since he was pretty much imobile at this point.

"I-i-i a-hha-u-uhh." He started stuttering out.

Though you quickly interrupted. "I... um... better go!" you said before sprinting in the opposite direction leaving behind Midoriya.

'UGH!!!!! Why did I do that? You know he isn't good with this stuff. It's going to be so hard talking to him once you go to the camp.' You scolded yourself as you ran to the train station at full speed.

'You are so stupid (Y/n)!'

(A/N): It's been a bit over three weeks since I posted and that's due to school starting for me, so I apologize.

But on a more important subject. GUYS WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!?!???? When I finished the last chapter I didn't even have above 90k, but now I have a 126k!!!! This has to be a dream.

I never intended on starting this story to get views since I didn't really expect any, it was just for fun, but now this! Thank you so much guys for your continued support. I love y'all so much and thanks for reading!!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

316K 9.5K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
33.6K 786 25
Bakugou and (y/n) have been best friends since the day they were born. Bakugou was born at 11:57 pm and (y/n) was born at 12:01 am. Both of there mot...
37.1K 1.2K 24
Izuku got into UA, just not the hero course. Taking both support and general classes, Izuku aims to graduate from UA after giving up on his hero drea...
298 2 8
Another oneshots x reader book featuring characters from BNHA! (Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia) A few characters that will be included will b...