Be my Queen ✔

By randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... More

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)

10.6K 287 11
By randomthingsbyme

Hello dear readers! :) This chapter was supposedly super long but then I decided to cut it and just make the other part as Chapter 12 . I hope you'd still like it! 

This chapter is dedicated to my friend . ^_^ 

Look at your left! --> It's Charles Hamilton! :)

Anyway, without further adieu , here is

Chapter 11— Someone Got A Job

“Good morning, Auntie!” Natasha enthusiastically greeted her aunt through the phone as she combed her hair blonde hair.

“Good morning, Natasha. You seem too enthusiastic and it’s making me curious.” Her aunt replied through the receiver.

 “Well, I have a friend who needs a help. I was hoping if you could help us out. Any job will do.”

“A friend, huh?”

“It’s a long story, auntie. Remember Priscilla?”

“Priscilla needs a job? I’m sure there’s a lot of business establishments who would love to hire her. She’s an intelligent woman.”

“Another friend of ours, actually. Priscilla had an accident. He hit this guy and she promised her dad she’d be responsible for him. He unfortunately now has amnesia, auntie. We don’t know if he had a job so, this is our way of helping.”

“Fine as long as he wouldn’t give me a headache.”

“You’re really amazing, Auntie! Thank you!” She thanked as she put her lipstick on.

“He’s lucky one of my employee took a leave.  Please tell your parents hi from me.”

 “Yes, I will definitely send your greetings to my parents.  Yes, bye bye!”  Then she pressed the red button.

She pulled herself up and reviewed her look on the mirror before slipping her feet onto her new black Christian Loubotin heels which matched her jeans and white loose top making a casual chic look.

She grabbed her phone and dropped it inside her bag before leaving her room.

“Bye mom, Bye dad!” She said as she kissed their cheeks and hurriedly left home.  “Oh, Aunt Annette said hi!”  She hopped inside her car and drove her way to Priscilla’s crib.

Natasha honked her car as soon as she parked in front of her best friend’s house. She got off and walked towards the main door.

“You’re unusually early today, sweetie.” Priscilla said as she opened the door.

“That’s because I have good news for Steve.” Natasha slacked herself onto Priscilla’s sofa.

“Good news? What could it be?” Priscilla curiously asked as she crossed her arm and looked at her best friend.

“I found a job for Steve!” Natasha grinned “Oh good morning, Steve!” she said seeing the young man walkingdown the stairs

“Good morning Natasha, what’s the commotion all about?” Stephen said as he walked towards the two ladies “Good morning, Priscilla.” He smiled

“Good morning.” Priscilla greeted and smiled back.

“O..kay. You two are together for the whole morning and you just greeted each other right now?” Natasha commented, her eyebrows raised. “Nevermind. I’ve got a news for you, Steve” Natasha said as she tugged the throw pillow.

“What is it?” Stephen asked as his eyebrows furrowed.

“I got you a job at my aunt’s shop!” she eagerly said.

“What kind of job is that?” Priscilla asked as she sat beside her best friend.

“Not yet sure? Aunt Annette owns a flower shop” Natasha hesitantly answered.

“At least I won’t be a burden to you, Priscilla.” Stephen said as he sat on the couch.

“Oh, Priscilla Denise Hamilton, were you being mean to Steve last night?” Natasha gushed upon hearing what Stephen have uttered.

“No.” The two said in unison as they both look at Natasha’s eyes.

“Okay. Anyway, I’m out of here, I’ve got a class at 9 am and it’s” She said as she stood up and looked at her watch “Crap! It’s 8:46 am already! Can’t be late!” she immediately went out of Priscilla’s house “Will call you guys later!”

“Oh Natasha Greene!” Priscilla smiled as she stood and leaned her left shoulder at the column of her porch, watching her best friend drive her way to their university.

“And you?” Stephen said, his arms crossing and his back resting at the wall watching Priscilla.

“What me?” She looked at his direction, now her back at the column.

“Don’t you have classes?” he asked as the two of them locked eye contact.

“Actually, I do but only at 1 in the afternoon.” She answered as she walked closer towards the door.

“I didn’t know you have ‘Denise’ as your second name.” He followed her and shut the door.

“I’m used to being called as ‘Priscilla’ and I don’t think I am obliged to remind you that I have ‘Denise’ as my second name” She stared before she sat at her couch.

“I think it’s  a pretty name, Denise.”  Stephen admired as he sat at the other side of the couch and smiled at her.

“T-thanks?” she blushed. “What would you like to eat by the way?” she changed the topic as she shifted her gaze from Stephen to the empty dining table.

“Anything, Denise.” He replied, emphasizing her name.

“I’m really not used to being called that way, you know.” She shared as she placed a pillow at her lap. “Well, there’s only one person who calls me that way but…” she took a deep breath “He’s not around anymore.” She looked at him and smiled “I’ll be cooking now.”

Priscilla quickly stood up and walked towards the kitchen and checked her fridge.

On the other hand, Charles and Ysabella just reached Edinburgh. During their last minutes at the Kingdom of Havre Quiella, they decided to changetheir ticket to Edinburgh, instead they booked a flight for Barcelona, Spain ,Ysabella’s hometown. The last time they visited her hometown was five years ago, when Priscilla was still sixteen.

“I’ve already called, Peter. He is waiting outside, honey.” Charles informed as he and his wife waited for their baggage.

After claiming their baggage, they saw a man with a greyish hair around his fifties waiting for them. It was no doubt, Peter. Peter has been their loyal assistant ever since the two got married. He was able to watch how lovely these couples are and have also witnessed Priscilla’s growth. His wife died twenty years ago due to ovarian cancer, the reason why he doesn’t have a child of his own. He is like a family to the Hamiltons since then.

“Thank you, Peter.” Charles thanked after Peter took their baggage.

“It’s nothing Charles.” He replied as he opened the compartment of the Mercedes and carefully placed the bags inside. “How was Barcelona?” He asked as he closed the compartment.

“The same, old, magnificent Barcelona.”Ysabella said as Charles opened the door of the car for her. “Thank you, darling.” She smiled at his husband before getting in. Then, Charles followed.

“Did Priscilla come by for a visit, Peter?” Charles asked as Peter started the engine.

“I’m afraid not, Sir. Would you like us to drop by at her place before going to the mansion?” Peter replied keeping his eyes and attention to the road.

Charles looked at her sleepy and tired wife before responding, “Oh no, She might be busy plus Ysabella needs some rest.” Ysabella’s head is now resting at Charles’s shoulder.

“Very well, sir.” Peter smiled as he stepped onto the accelerator.

**

“I need to go now. I just got a message from Natasha. She told me that you may start working tomorrow. She’ll be coming over for dinner to discuss the details.” Priscilla said before stepping out of her house and walked towards her car.

 “Oh, please don’t forget to lock the doors. I’ll be home by six in the evening.” She reminded as she unlocked the doors of her car.

“Okay, be safe.” Stephen responded as he smiled, standing at Priscilla’s front door.

“I will, you too!” She replied before speeding up and went straight to her university.

After a few minutes, Priscilla pulled up at the parking area of her university. A light-brown haired guy from a far left his group after seeing Priscilla and walked his way towards her.

“Hi.” He mumbled. His gray eyes looking straight at her and his lips pressed.

“Oh! Hi Simon!” Priscilla replied as she glanced at him before looking back at the building and continued walking.

Simon followed her as she walked towards her building. “I  was just wondering if…you’re okay now..”

Priscilla stopped and looked at his gray eyes as she let off a small smile. “Thanks, Simon. I’m okay, now. Really, thank you.”

He then breathed obviously relieved by what he heard. “That’s so great.” They both continued walking. “uhh, are you free tonight? After your class?”

“I’m sorry, Simon. I’ve made plans.”

“I see, well, can I get you a lift later?”

“I have my car, Simon.”

“What about tomorrow?”

“Oh Simon” She hissed

“I’m sorry” He replied as he looks down on the floor and placed his hands inside the pocket of his jeans.

“It’s not like that, Simon.” She bit her lip then took a deep breath. “Fine, I’ll have dinner with you but not tonight. I have plans.”

Simon’s gray eyes brightened upon hearing Priscilla’s reply. “Tomorrow evening?”

“Okay, tomorrow.”

“I will fetch you at 6 pm, your place.”

“No… I mean, let’s just meet somewhere.”

“Why?”

“uhhh…please?” No one knows about the car accident except for her parents and Natasha. “I mean my class tomorrow ends at 6.”

“I see. Well then, I’ll be waiting outside your classroom.”

“Okay.”

“See ya!”

Priscilla then entered her room and took her seat.

**

Time passes by so slow, it is 3:48 pm at Priscilla’s watch. She’s getting bored now. Her professor is a greyish haired and blue-eyed man in his late 50s standing before them talking to the board. Priscilla’s eyes are getting heavier as he scribbled something at the board.  She then took her phone and texted Natasha.

To: Natasha;

I’m bored. He is just talking to the board.

Within a minute, her phone beeped.

From: Natasha

Who? Mr. Robinson? World literature class, is it?

She quickly replied.

To: Natasha;

Yes! L Anyway, where’s Mrs. Carter’s flower shop located?

From Natasha;

You’re lucky my class today is more on drawings and most of my professors are not strict when it comes to using phones during class hours.  For her shop’s location? It is the blue flower shop near the parish church.

She paused for a while and mentally looked for the location of the shop.

Oh! That one! I remembered Natasha and I went to that place twice! I remember now! She thought to herself before typing another message to her best friend.

To: Natasha;

LOL! Just go continue working, I know you’re busy. Thanks, I remembered now. See you at dinner!

She then looked at her watch; it is 4 in the afternoon! She then looked at her professor who is now fixing his things.

“Class dismissed.” The old man said in a soft but authoritative voice. In a flash, her classmates stood up and started to walk out of their room. She quickly placed her phone inside her bag and went out of the room.

After her last class, Priscilla immediately collected her things and called Natasha. After the second ring, Natasha answered.

“Hey. My class is finally over. I’m on my way to the parking lot. Meet you at home?” She asked

“Yes, sweetie might be a little late have to finish something. “ Natasha replied through the receiver.

“Okay okay, I will head home now.  See yah!” Priscilla said before ending the call. She then searched for her car keys and went to a nearby store to buy food for dinner. She bought some mashed potatoes, Roasted Chicken and Caesar Salad.

--------------------------

A/N:

Was it too short? Apologies, sweethearts! >_< I'll make it up to you! I swear!  I'd love to hear your comments and feed backs!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 13.1K 52
This is the sequel of the story, "Slave of a Billionaire". This story is about the life of Ronnie's and Caitlin's daughter Susan. Susan is in college...
14.9K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
2.3K 983 44
**Love is not always wonderful, it can be a blessing or a curse** Carter Hall CEO of Hall technologies and the current reincarnation of the Prince Kh...
51.4K 1.9K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...