Sassy (ON HOLD)

De jkismydadae

Taehyung is the sassy, cute and sexy cheerleading captain of Bighit High. What happens when he catches the at... Mais

Character Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's note/vote
Chapter 47
Author's note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 17

3K 99 17
De jkismydadae

*3rd person pov*
As Taehyung locked the door behind Hoseok, he started to feel a sort of excitement go through his body. He didn't mind how this shower turned out so he was thinking of all the possibilities. He turned back around to look at Hoseok and noticed how he was looking around sort of nervously. Taehyung smiled softly before walking up to him.

"We don't have to shower together if you don't want to" Taehyung said softly making Hoseok turn his head towards him.

"No I want to it's just that this is my first time doing this so I'm a little nervous" Hoseok admitted while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Taehyung giggled before wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck. He smiled up at him while tilting his head to the side.

"No worries, we don't have to do anything in the shower. We could just shower but it's up to you" Taehyung said softly while his hands trailed down Hoseok's naked chest.

Hoseok breathed in a shaky breath before his eyes turned darker. Taehyung shuddered under the intense stare but let his hands continue to wander Hoseok's toned body. Hoseok pulled Taehyung closer by the waist and leaned down so that their lips brushed together lightly.

"You sure about this baby?" Hoseok asked in a deeper voice while looking Taehyung in the eyes.

Taehyung bit his lip and nodded instantly. He took the initiative to connect their lips together and softly moaned at how soft they felt against his own. Hoseok pulled Taehyung even closer to his body to deepen the kiss. Hoseok bit on Taehyung's bottom lip to get him to open but since Taehyung only kissed one other person, he was confused. Hoseok sensed that as his hands moved down from Taehyung's waist to his ass and gave it a hard squeeze. Taehyung moaned and that was when Hoseok took the chance to slip his tongue inside. Taehyung let Hoseok lead the kiss since he had no idea what he was doing but he was enjoying himself. Hoseok picked Taehyung up by the hands that was on his ass and Taehyung instantly wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist. Hoseok led them to the direction of the bathroom without breaking the kiss and sat Taehyung on the sink. Taehyung pulled Hoseok against his body with his legs and moaned as Hoseok trailed his kissed down Taehyung's neck. He's never been touched this way so he's feeling very horny at the moment.

"T-the s-shower" Taehyung managed to stutter out in between moans.

Hoseok pulled away after sucking one last hickey on Taehyung's collarbone and allowed Taehyung to start the shower. He let the water warm up before taking off his bathing suit top. He was about to take off his bottoms before he looked over his shoulder to find Hoseok staring at him darkly. Taehyung blushed before turning back around. He took off his bottoms before hopping into the shower. He popped his head out and looked at Hoseok.

"Aren't you coming in?" Taehyung asked while tilting his head and biting his lip.

Hoseok didn't say anything but removed his swimming trunks. Taehyung allowed for his eyes to roam Hoseok's body before it landed on his member. His eyes widened as he kept looking at it. His mouth slightly watered but he snapped out of it and pulled his head back into the shower. Hoseok hopped in not too long afterwards and instantly started grinding against Taehyung's ass. Taehyung's eyes slightly rolled back from how good the friction was. He pulled away before turning around and dropping to his knees.

"Can I?" Taehyung asked while looking up at Hoseok with big innocent eyes.

"Go ahead baby" Hoseok muttered while running his hand through Taehyung's wet hair.

Taehyung bit his lip before grabbing Hoseok's member in his hand. He lightly pumped it a few times before leaning in and kitten licking the tip. He heard Hoseok groan so he took that as encouragement to keep going. After licking his tip a few more times, Taehyung wrapped his lips around the head and started pushing down. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of having something heavy rest on his tongue. He opened his eyes once he felt that him hit something and was surprised that he was deep throating Hoseok. Hoseok on the other hand was panting from how good Taehyung's mouth was and he haven't even started moving yet. Taehyung started bobbing his head softly while looking up at Hoseok with hooded eyes. Hoseok was too lost in pleasure to keep his eyes open and was groaning at the feeling. This went on for a few more minutes before Hoseok's legs started to shake, indicating that he was close to cumming. He didn't get enough time to warm Taehyung before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he cane in Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung was surprised at the sudden warmth invading his mouth but he swallowed with a moan none the less. He pulled back and licked his lips as he looked up at Hoseok with needy eyes. Hoseok wordlessly pulled Taehyung up and pulled him into a kiss, tasting himself on his tongue. He used this as a distraction to trail his finger to Taehyung's hole and circle the rim. Taehyung gasped in the kiss but it soon turned into a slightly pained whimper when the finger slid inside of him.

"It'll feel better soon baby" Hoseok muttered against Taehyung's lips before kissing him again.

Taehyung allowed himself to relax and the pain soon turned into pleasure. He was subconsciously pushing himself back on the finger that was pumping into him so Hoseok added another. The pain wasn't as bad as the first time since he wasn't as tense and instantly started fucking himself on the two fingers inside of him. Hoseok took this as a sign to proceed and slipped one more finger into Taehyung's hole. Taehyung had to pull back from the kiss because of how good the fingers felt inside of him. He felt a warm feeling in the pit of his tummy and looked at Hoseok dazed.

"F-feel w-weird Hobi" Taehyung panted out.

"Just let it go baby" Hoseok whispered while pumping his fingers faster.

Taehyung released whiny moans before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he came on Hoseok's stomach. Hoseok kept pumping his fingers in and out until Taehyung came down from his high. Hoseok pulled his fingers out and Taehyung whined.

"What's wrong baby?" Hoseok asked with a fond smile on his face.

Taehyung didn't say anything but turned to where his palms were planted on the shower wall. He wiggles his ass before looking at Hoseok from over his shoulder. Hoseok's member hardened instantly at the sight and he was behind Taehyung, breathing softly in his ear.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked while rubbing Taehyung's back.

Taehyung nodded before pushing his ass back into Hoseok.

"P-please" Taehyung whispered in need and that was enough for Hoseok's self restraint to vanish.

He lined up his tip to Taehyung's hole before slowly pushing in. Hoseok heard a whimper of pain and instantly stopped.

"Are you alright baby?" Hoseok asked with worry in his voice.

"Y-yeah. Just keep going" Taehyung panted out.

Hoseok complied and kept pushing in until his whole length was inside Taehyung. Hoseok groaned at the tightness and connected his forehead with Taehyung's back.

"Let me know when I can move" Hoseok said softly while kissing Taehyung's back and neck.

Taehyung took a few moments before telling Hoseok to move. Hoseok made sure to thrust in and out softly, restraining himself so that he doesn't hurt Taehyung. The first few thrust hurt like hell for Taehyung but after a while, he started feeling pleasure.

"F-Fuck, faster please" Taehyung moaned out while scratching on the wall.

Hoseok complied and sped up his pace while having a bruising grip on Taehyung's waist. The only sounds heard were skin slapping and the pleasured sounds of Hoseok and Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes were unable to stay open as he felt Hoseok's member slide deliciously against his walls. He felt confused when Hoseok slowly pulled out. His hole was trying to suck him back in and Hoseok groaned. Hoseok turned Taehyung around while picking him up from the back of his thighs. He slowly lowered Taehyung back into his member and watched as Taehyung tilted his head back in pleasure. Hoseok lifted Taehyung up all the way until he was at his tip before slamming him back down. Taehyung moaned louder at the new angle and started scratching his nails on Hoseok's back. Taehyung hugged Hoseok closer as he started to go faster and moaned in his ear. Hoseok growled and picked up his pace. Taehyung moaned louder and scratched harder on Hoseok's back but Hoseok took this as encouragement. Taehyung lifted his head and opened his mouth in a silent scream as Hoseok hit a bundle of nerves inside of Taehyung. Hoseok noticed and angled his hips to hot that spot every time. Taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt his tummy start to tighten again.

"H-hobi~" Taehyung whined with shaky legs while clenching his hole around Hoseok's member.

"I'm close too baby" Hoseok groaned out while thrusting up harder as he brought Taehyung down onto him at the same time.

Taehyung's eyes rolled back again as his legs shook even harder. Soon enough, Taehyung came with a loud whimper and Hoseok came inside of Taehyung soon after. Hoseok bounced Taehyung a few more times, coming down from his high. He gently pulled out of Taehyung and set him on the shower floor. They didn't say anything to each other but washed each other's bodies. Hoseok made sure to be extra soft when wiping Taehyung down and Taehyung smiled to himself at the gesture. They hopped out the shower and dried themselves off before Hoseok realized that his clothes were downstairs.

"I have to go downstairs to get my clothes. I'll meet you down there okay baby?" Hoseok asked while wrapping his arms around Taehyung's small waist and pulling him close to his body.

Taehyung nodded with a soft smile and looked up at Hoseok with innocent eyes. Hoseok smiled fondly down at him before pecking him a few times on his lips. Hoseok smiles down at him again before unlocking the door and walking out of the room. Taehyung continued to smile as he got dressed on shaky legs before his smile slowly faded.

'He didn't have sex with me because he was horny right? He likes me right?' Taehyung thought in his head before setting his clothes down and sitting down on the ottoman he had placed in his closet, deep in thought.

————————————————-
Hey guys!! I don't know when I'll update this book just like my other one but I will try to come back as soon as possible. And another thing, am I the only one who doesn't cringe when they write or read their own smut?😂😂

Until next time~
~Author A✨

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

934K 29.8K 82
socialmedia au Taehyung is one of the best on the cheer team...he's a baddie, but is also really shy. Jungkook is the school's bad boy/play boy. He i...
257K 9.6K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...
121K 5.4K 54
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...
35.5K 1.3K 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...