With You [Cannon Kuroo x read...

By Kurooswifie

You are a manager for the Karasuno the volleyball team, along with Kiyoko. When you met the captain of the N... More

Y/N's Info
How it All Started Pt. 1
How it All Started Pt.2
Apartment Choices
How it All Started Pt. 3
Practice Match Pt.1
His Chibi Chan
Yachi's Appearence
The Bus Ride
Training Camp Pt.1
Training Camp Pt.2
Matcha Strawberry Latte
The Simple Date
Truth or Dare
Lev x Yaku
A Kiss from Kuroo
A Chat With Kenma
Barbecues and Sleepovers
The Last Day
Sick Day
Couple Rings
Long Distance Date
Date Pictures
Shrine Visit
The Kuroo House
Aquarium Date
Late Night Talk
The Nekoma Sisters
Nekoma Matches
With You
Extra Chapters or Season two
Season 2 Confirmed
I Think I Like You
Moving In
I Love You (Chibi Chan)
Dinner With Old Friends
I Love You (Forever and Always)

Practice Match Pt.2

30.9K 770 3.9K
By Kurooswifie

*After the ride to Nerima Ward*

(If you don't know where that is, it's where Nekoma High takes place)

Karasuno got off the bus once again, but this time they would come out for a while.  Takeda Sensei and Coach Ukai sent to the team off to line up.  Both teams lined up face to face to greet each other.  After they greeted each other, both teams were sent off to get ready for the practice games.

"Wait Kenma san, you go to Nekoma,"  Hinata said in a surpised tone, "how come you never told me."

"Well, I mean you never asked," Kenma said softly, "I already knew that you went to Karasuno."

"Wait how, I never told you."  Hinata asked the taller boy.

Kenma said back to him quietly saying, "Well when we first met your shirt gave away that you went to Karasuno, that's why I said see you later."

"Hey what business do you have with our settter huh."  Yamamoto said out loud.

"Well what business do you have with our first year, huh city boy."  Tanaka said, also very loudly.

"Oh calm down Tanaka san and stop saying city boy, it makes you sound uncultured." noted Sugawara.

"Stop bothering the other team Yamamoto san," Yaku said looking disappointed.

"I'm sorry about our team mate, I want to apologize on his behalf," Yaku said to the tall setter.

"I also apologize on my team mate's behalf, I'm so embarrassed," Sugawara said Yaku.

Kiyoko and Y/N were just walking by.  Y/N was carrying a box for the uniforms and Kiyoko was carrying a clipboard to take notes.  The two were very excited to go have fun and were cracking a couple jokes and spilling secrets on the team.

"Wait you guys have not one pretty girl, but two."  Yamamoto asked as he looked very surprised.

"You see, those are our managers."  Tanaka said while trying to show them off.

"Hey Tanaka san, is it fine if you let me go, we have a job to do at the moment."  Kiyoko said.

"Yeah, Kiyoko san is right Tanaka san, you can show us to your friend later," Y/N said happily, "Is that fair?"

"Okay then bye." Tanaka said while letting go and watching Kiyoko walk off.

"Yay, free food," Shibayama and Inuoka exclaimed.

While a couple of the team mates were mingling, the captains were having a short talk.

"I looking forward to the game today."  Kuroo said to Daichi.

"I am looking forward to the game today as well." Daichi said back.

"Oh he's the shrewd type," both captains thought in their heads.

Kuroo looked right behind Daichi and saw Y/N giggling.  He blushed a bit then asked while pointing behind Daichi, "Hey you know your manager over there."  

"Oh you mean Kiyoko san or Y/N chan." Daichi said back.

"I meant the shorter one." Kuroo added.

Daichi then replied, "Oh that's Y/N chan, you think she's cute, don't you."

"Wow her name is cute as well," Kuroo thought. 

"Oh I'm sorry if you're dating her, sorry sorry," Kuroo said while getting really flustered, "I'll just leave now um.."

"Wait no, she doesn't have anyone at the moment or well ever."  Daichi said smiling.

Kuroo looked really happy said, "Really? Don't lie to me please."

"I'm not really, I could help you if you'd like." Daichi said looking really excited because he was finally the match maker, "but it's only if you win the game, got it."

"Yes, I do captain." Kuroo said happily.

"Hey you two, go and get changed," Coach Nekomata yelled, "we have a match to play."

"Yes sir," both the captains said.

Kuroo and Daichi headed to their designated locker rooms.  Kuroo was changing right next to Kenma and they started to talk about Y/N.

"Kenma did you see their manager from Karasuno,"  Kuroo said while taking off his shirt, "she looks so attractive."

"Which one are you talking about, the cute one or the hot one."  Kenma asked.

"The cute one, her name is Y/N chan," Kuroo said trying to pull his uniform shirt down.

Kenma then said back softly."Oh that one, I thought you were talking about the taller one, Kiyoko san.  She seems to be more of your type."

"Nah not really, I want to gave chibi chan my hoodies and jackets and hug her to sleep,"  Kuroo said happily while blushing a lot.

"Stop simping lover boy, we have a game to play," Yaku said while leaning on the door, "you too Kenma san, what's with that nick name as well.  Chibi Chan."

They all walked to the gym together in silence for a couple seconds until Yaku spoke up and said, "Hey kuroo, you're interested in the 'chibi chan' manager from Karasuno right."

"Well, yeah I am I want to get a shot at least," Kuroo said while looking pretty determined, "we have to win this game or else I don't get to talk to her."

"Kuroo san, I'm being nice with this and the thing is," Yaku started, "you don't have girl experience.

"Yaku san is right though, you just don't," Kenma said agreeing with the short libero as he played his game.

"I have plenty of girl experience, you're just jealous Demon senpai."  Kuroo argued.

"No you don't, every girl you have came across just thought that you were hot or something, but then they left because of your nerdy personality," Yaku said back harshly, "plus, the girl you're interested in could just be like them or even worse, she's into bad boys."

"Pfft, Yaku is right though Kuroo san, you do suck with girls." Kenma said looking up from his phone.

"A-at least I already had my first love, and two girlfriends" Kuroo said back pouting a bit.

"Oh yeah, and what happened to that, hmm Kuroo san," Yaku said in a cunning tone.

"They all left because I was too nerdy," Kuroo said sadly, "fine ... I'll lay back on the chemistry jokes until we're more comfortable."

"Well who said that you were going to get together anyways," Kenma said while looking that his game.

"You guys are mean, help me too." Kuroo said looking a bit down.

"We are, we're helping by winning the game."  Kenma said.

"Plus Kuroo san, I'll give you some lessons before you approach Y/N chan."  Yaku said happily.

"What do you know about girls, huh Demon Senpai."  Kuroo said.

"I know how to win a couple of hearts, including hers."  Yaku said, "we can learn later, right now we have a game to get to."

Both teams met up at the middle of their assigned courts to prep and plan.  The coaches and managers sat near their assigned courts as well.  Kiyoko and Y/N were sitting near the coaches from Karasuno.  Both teams then lined up at the edge of there assigned side of the court to greet each other before they start.  "Thank you for the game." Everyone on both teams exclaimed.

"Wow you're tiny," Inuoka said looking surpirised.

"D-don't mock me," Hinata said nervously.

Y/N and Kiyoko saw this and laughed slightly.  The game started with Kenma serving and Asahi recieving.

"I got it, sorry it was a bit low!" Asahi alerted.

"That's your fault for skipping a month," someone said.

"I'm sorry," Asahi replied back.

Daichi exclaimed, "Kageyama, cover it!"

"Yes sir," Kageyama said while he set the ball over to Hinata.

"What was that, he didn't even look at the toss," Coach Nekomata said looking surprised.

Coach Ukai and Sensei Takeda looked very pleased with themselves.  On the other hand, Y/N and Kiyoko were looking very proud of the talented first years.  The game kept going on and so far Karasuno was winning.  The entire time a certain captain was eyeing Y/N.  Coach Nekomata called in a time out and said, "Okay so, they have a good libero and spiker, but the most ridiculous one out of them is their setter.  We can't do anything about the genius, but we do have another genius on this team."

"Shoyo san's attacks are important so we should stop him first." Kenma said calmly.

"We have to destroy their number nine and ten first before doing anything else,"  Coach Nekomata said, "Kenma kun, I need you here every one else get back to the court."

"Yes sir." Everyone said while getting back to their places.

"Coach Nekomata, what do you need." Kenma said tiredly.

"Once this set is finished, can you get the short girl's number for me," Coach Nekomata said, "your captain here plays better with her around."

"Okay then," Kenma said while walking off to the court.

Nekoma is slowly catching up to Karasuno by two points.  Kiyoko was watching and recording the game play while Y/N was just watching it.  Kuroo looked at Y/N and Y/N was looking at him.  They held eye contact as he blocked Hinata's spike, or tried to at least, Yaku had received the ball.  

Y/N got flustered and thought, "Wow he is hot, tall, and talented."

Kuroo blushed really hard and thought in panic, " She looked that me, what am I supposed to do now."

"So, a certain captain has caught your eyes huh." Kiyoko teased.

"No, no one has, we just looked at each other nothing special." Y/N said, feeling flustered.

"You know you're really bad at lying right, and you're blushing very hard." Kiyoko said trying to call her out.

"Fine, but nothing else, he's just good looking that's all," Y/N confessed, "plus, he's probably just looking at me because I was staring." 

"I doubt it, he was looking directly at you." Kiyoko said as she pointed at Y/N's eyes, "plus he's looking at you right now."

Y/N looked up to see two yellow eyes gazing at her and she blushed really hard this time.  Kiyoko giggled and said, "And you still say that no guys like you and are you okay, you're a bit red."

"Hey look Demon Senpai, she blushed when I looked at her." Kuroo said happily.

"Yeah I saw, she probably did that because you were staring like a creep."  Yaku said.

"You really know how to kill a mood." Kuroo said looking disapointed.

"I know Kuroo san, it's a talent of mine." Yaku said while patting his back.

Both teams played really hard, but Nekoma took the first set.

"Oh that's our cue to go Y/N chan." Kiyoko said while setting her clipboard down.

"Okay, Sensei Takeda Coach Ukai, Kiyoko and I will get going now," Y/N said smiling, "Good bye."

"Bye have fun." Sensei Takeda and Coach Ukai said.

"Wait Y/N san," Kenma said.

"Oh yeah, Kenma san right," Y/N said smiling, "you can just call me Y/N chan, if that's alright."

"Okay then, Y/N chan," Kenma started, "can I get your number, our captain seems to play better with you around."

"Oh yeah sure, hand me your phone and I'll add it in,"  Y/N said while she had her hand out to receive Kenma's phone.  He handed her the phone and she added her number in.  "Here you go Kenma san."

"Thanks." Kenma said softly and with that he left. 

"An you're still telling me that the captain isn't into you." Kiyoko said with a sigh.

"Yes I am and it'll stay that way," Y/N answered, "Let's go get changed okay?"

*************************************************************************************

Thank you for your time and happy reading.

- The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2K 30
โž๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโŸ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐žโœ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌโŸ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐ข...
75.9K 2.8K 35
"don't you have something more fun to do?" yn asked. "what's more fun than studying on friday night?" that wasn't even a lie. [...] "woah, you are w...
4.5K 57 24
โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ-"] "๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž" โ•”โ•โ• โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ยฐโ€ขโ€ โ•โ•โ•— โ‰ปโ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, you find yourself r...
448K 15.1K 26
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐Œ๐„.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™†๏ฟฝ...