Sander Models (sander sides a...

By ArtsyPrince

Sanders Modeling agency is a male-only agency for anyone and everyone. They don't care if you are black, whit... More

Intro!
1- Virgil
2 - Virgil
3- Virgil
4- Virgil
5- Virgil
6- Virgil
7- Remus
8- Virgil
9-Virgil
10-Virgil
12- Virgil
13- Virgil
14- Roman
15- Virgil/ Roman
First A/N (Edit)
16- Roman
17- Virgil
18- Roman
19- Virgil
20- Remus
21- Virgil
22 Janus
23- Virgil
24-Virgil
25-Remus
26- Virgil

11- Roman

390 16 1
By ArtsyPrince

    "Whos going to sit upfront?" Virgil asked as he looked at us. I was dumbfounded. I didn't think of this.

    "I call sitting with Janus!" Remus yelled as he pulled his bag to the car with Janus, leaving me and Virgil standing in front of the doors. Virgil turned to watch them run around the parking lot. I took a step closer to him.

   "Do they know where they're going?" I asked Remus nearly trip over his suitcase.

   "Probably not, but it's fine. They know what my car looks like," He said with a small smile. I turn to him and notice how much he was slouching.

   "Ya' know, slouching isn't good for your back," I told him with concern. He then turns to face me with a raised eyebrow and straighten up his back, and ended up being two inches shorter than me,

   "If I stand tall I become too tall, and people would start starring at me," He said as he quickly slouched again.

    "You're becoming a model, people are going to stare at you," I told him as I grab my bag, he nodded and started to walk to,  where I assume his car is, and I followed him. He sighed and walked with his eyes closed.

   "Are you fine with me sitting up front?" I asked as I watch Remus and Janus throw their suitcases on top of the cover for the bed of the truck.

   "Yeah, I mean, I'm going to be working with you from now on, might as well get used to you," He said calmly "again," He whispered quietly and smugly. I gasped really loudly in an offense.

    "What do you mean again?!" I asked as Virgil walked to his car ahead of me. 

   "You two are idiots," Virgil told Remus and Janus, ignoring my question.

   "No, we're not!" Remus said laughing as he laid on the cover with Janus taking pictures.

  "Yeah! We're just, impatient!" Janus said as he stopped taking pictures,

  "Whatever you say, shorty," Virgil said as he walked over and kicked Janus's shoes. Janus almost fell and Virgil caught him laughing. Remus got off the car and was laughing as well but making sure that Janus was okay. I smiled at the scene, upset that I had waited years before I actually talked to Virgil again.

     Virgil left Janus and unlocked the tailgate and took Remus and Janus's bags and put them in there. I went over and put mine next to the others. 

   "Okay you two, you know the rules of the car ride and at home," Virgil said as he looked at the pair. They nodded and we all got into the car.

   I got in last, feeling pretty awkward sitting there. I got for the aux card when my hand was hit away,

   "What was that for?!" I asked as Virgil took the cord and connect his phone to it, then to a charger and put it in a phone holder.

   "Driver gets to chose the music," Remus, said as cuddled into Janus. Remus was sitting in the middle and Janus was sitting behind me.

   "Wait why is that the rule?!" I asked concerned for my ears,

   "If you don't want to listen then you can put on headphones," Virgil said as started to pull out,

  "But then he's breaking Rule 4, no headphones in the car," Janus said from the back, I looked at them all confused.

   "How many rules are there?!" I asked as I pull on my seat belt frantically,

   "10 and counting," Virgil said as we left the parking lot. He then sighed as we started the drive. We were driving for ten minutes before Virgil spoke up.

   "I need one of you two to call Patton from Sanders Models, he needs the info about the apartment to send to one of the companies," He said he looked at the pair threw the review mirror.

   "Ooh! You finally got the call!?" Remus asked as Janus pulled out his phone.

   "Yeah, Patton called me before I headed into work, and he told me you gave everyone there a copy of my books," He said as he made a turn so we were downtown.

   "He did?! Damn I told him not to!" Remus said as he pouted.

  "Hey Patton is Janus," Janus said into the phone, Virgil turned down the volume on the radio so it doesn't go threw the speaker.

   "Yes the plain was alright, we're all heading to Virgil's apartment," He continued, I turned to Virgil as we stopped at a red light.

    "Do you still live in the same apartment?" I asked and Virgil nodded his head with a smile,

   "Mom still lives there too, but she's moving out to live with some friends," He said as the light turn green.

     "Yes the apartment is a Sky apartment, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and cost $5,440 and the specialty is three months free, but I'm assuming that Virgil would like to live there for more than three months," Janus said and Virgil's eyes went wide,

      "Janus! How the hell am I supposed to pay that off?!" Virgil asked as he turned to face them as we stopped at a red light,

    "You're not supposed to, the dark sides are sponsoring you, so chill out," Remus said as he rolled his eyes, the light turn green and we continued

     "Wait the dark sides are sponsoring you?" I asked as we pulled into the apartment building. 

    "Yes, is there something wrong with that?" He asked back 

   "No, but I'm surprised that the light sides didn't want to sponsor you," I said as we parked in a parking garage off to the side of the apartments. He went in, paid the fee and parked,

     "Thanks, Patton, see you next Thursday," Janus said and hung up.

    "Everything is set, Virgil. The dark sides are going to send you money for gas, should be in your account by tomorrow," Janus said after he undid his seatbelt and stretched, Remus, doing the same.

      "Great, then we can start the road trip early," Virgil said as he undid his seatbelt and stretched his arms over his head. I took off my seatbelt and popped my back.

      "Why are you doing a road trip?" I asked as I open my door, Virgil doing the same but didn't get out,

    "To save money on the trip to New York," He said as he got out, Remus and Janus got out threw Janus's side and I got out of the car after them.

    Virgil locked the car doors after they were all shut, and unlocked the tailgate. Remus pulled it down while Janus pulled out the bags. I went in and grabbed mine. 

    "Clear!" Remus yelled and I looked at him confused. Remus then pulled the gate up after he looks to check all moved away from it.

    "Why did he yell clear?" I asked Janus.

   "Rule number one, to ensure everyone's safety, we yell a warning when closing the tailgate," He recited as if he's done it a million times,

   I nodded my head and followed the trio to the building, walking behind them. The three were making plans for something, probably the trip, and I sighed. 

    Virgil is still as pretty as he's ever been, and he looks so good in my jacket, I thought as I watch him walk.

    "Yo Romano, stop starring at Virgil and help us convenience him to get us candy!" Remus said as he turned to me,

     "You don't need to convince me! I already bought some yesterday! Well, I didn't get any candy for Roman,"  Virgil said as he started to walk backward. 

     "That's fine, I don't eat candy all that often," I said as we entered the main building. 

   "Oh okay, mom's going to be excited to see you again, Romano," Virgil said as we all entiered the elevator,

     "Wait, don't let that name stick," I whine as we went up to the floor. I felt nervous, last time I was here was the day before we left for New York. That night I kinda Fucked up a lot of shit with Virgil, so, who knows whats going to happen.

***************************************************************************************

1,366 words.

    I know I said that I'll make it there thousand words, but a compromise is that there would be a double update today, so later another one would be up, and it would be two thousand words. Sidenote, all or most of the memes are going to be Hunter x Hunter because me and my twin started to watch it. Please don't spoil anything past season 3 ep 3, (I think that's the ep we're on), I despise spoilers. Also, I was told I had Oikawa vides and Yaku vides and I am really concered because I dont know what that means, 

I yall want, put my vide in the comments and it could be from any fandom, I'll just surch up the charater if I dont know them 

Now le memes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
16.1K 508 20
Okumura is hiding from the Vatican at UA, but someone, is watching him. Can he survive this new threat whilst being pursued by earths greatest exorci...
9.1K 333 11
I'm interested in the Five Nights At Freddy's games. Here is the result of my interest. EDIT NOTE: I was a dumb when I first wrote this and thought t...
31.2K 575 10
(U/N) lost everything he had, his family, his friends, his lover, all to a game. SAO was the first full VRMMORPG of its time. (Y/N) and everyone clos...