Talk Later- BWS

bwsforyou

Who knows what they are; would they class themselves as friends? What will happen when a fuck buddy type of r... Еще

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
IDEAS
UPDATE

twenty two

1.4K 20 7
bwsforyou

DECEMBER 2020

GRACE'S POV-
Today I was finishing up in the studio for the Christmas break meaning that I could spend the whole week with Brad. The two of us had been super busy with work as The Vamps had released their album back in October and had been doing a few gigs across the country as well as countless interviews.

They had also done a few other gigs across different countries while I was back in London. I had released my second EP in November which was surreal.

We had booked to go and spend four nights in an air b&b outside of London as I was still living with Lola as Brad was with Tris meaning we couldn't have more than a day alone.

Obviously we both adored our best friends but we wanted to spend some time completely on our own.

I was currently in an Uber that had just pulled up outside of Brad's building. Hurrying in from the light snow falling from the sky, Brad was waiting for me at the door of the flat.

'Hello.' He cooed, pulling me in for a warm hug.

'I love your jumper!' I joked as I looked to my merch he was modeling.

'Well my girlfriend does have the best merch.' He replied before kissing my lips. 'How was your day?' He asked as he helped me take my coat off.

'It was good.' I nodded. 'I'm so excited to spend some time together.' I snuggled into his side.

'Well good thing Tris is out tonight with Jack.' He looked down to me with a grin.

He took my hand and led me to their living room causing me to let out a loud gasp.

On the floor in front of the sofa he had a bed made out of all blanket, cushions and a duvet with fairy lights dangling on the coffee table which was covered in snack such as a cheese board and a large bottle of red wine.

'Brad.' My hand went to my mouth with tears building up in my eyes.

'Here's a lil something for tonight too.' He said with a cute smile as he handed me a gift bag.

Inside was a few face masks and a new pair of Christmas pyjamas.

I wiped a few tears and pulled him into a hug. 'Thank you.'

'Jeez I didn't know it was that bad.' He teased my sensitive ass.

I looked to the TV to find he had Love Actually on the screen ready to go. Man he knows me so well!

'You are the best, a bj is definitely on the cards.' I told him causing his smile to turn to a smirk.

'Don't get me all excited now love, I don't think I could make it through the movie.' He teased as he moved his hands from my hips to my bum.

'You're truly a horny sixteen year old at heart.' I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around him. 

After a few more seconds in his embrace he whispered. 'You can go get into your pjs, get a shower if you want and I'll order us a takeaway.' He placed a kiss on my head.

Within 25 minutes I was changed into my new pyjamas which had a cute reindeer pattern on them, I went to the living room to find Brad.

But he wasn't wearing his normal comfy attire. He was wearing reindeer patterned pyjamas, the same as mine.

'Matching pyjamas?' I screeched. 'We are so cute!' I clapped my hands excitedly as I watched a large smile take over his face.

'Anything for you.' He smiled with a little red tint upon his cheeks.

Brad always refused to get matching pyjamas with me. From the start of our relationship I wanted to have a cute set of matching but he would never hear of it claiming he never wears pyjamas, if he does it's only the bottoms.

'You're so cute.' I shuffled towards him, digging myself into his side. 'I love you.'

His lips came down to meet mine but all I could do is let a smile take over my expression.

'I love you.' He mumbled against my lips.

Our moment was interrupted by Brad's phone ringing, it was the delivery man outside. He rushed out to get the food off of the man as I gathered plates and glasses.

After we ate our takeaway and drank the bottle of wine Brad decided to pour us a G+T while I put the face mask on.

'Do you want one?' I asked as he plopped down next to me.

'Is it stingy?' He asked resulting in me giving him a deadpan look.

'You'll have to find out.' I smirked I began to smother the product over his cheeks.

I watched as his face stayed stationary, obviously waiting for it to sting him or something. Men *rolls eyes*.

'You're such a whimp.' I giggled as he stayed still not daring to move.

'Hey I'm not used to this pampering shit!' He defended.

I ruffled his hair before climbing off the sofa to wash the residue of the face mask off of my hand. 

As I went back to the living room Brad was sat looking in his phone at his reflection as he studied the product on his skin.

'How do I get this off?' He questioned.

'You wash it off with water.' I told him as he nodded and continued to look at himself. 'You're so cute.' I pecked his lips quickly.

'Ow I can't smile!' He panicked as the face mask hardened around his face.

I stifled a laugh as I watched as he gently poked his cheek. After he stopped panicking he held his phone up and took a few selfies of us; majority of them we were pouting in apart from the ones where we would make one another try to laugh. 

Suddenly his phone began to ring, it was an incoming FaceTime call from Nat.

'Hello!' We sung as she appeared on the screen.

'Oh hi Grace!' She said excitedly.

'Yeah hi to you too.' Brad rolled his eyes and spoke in a sarcastic tone.

'How's you and the bump?' I asked ignoring my boyfriend.

'We're doing well.' She said with a large grin. 'Two small months left.'

Brad's sister Nat is currently 7 months pregnant and to say everyone is excited is an understatement. Brad has been so cute and keeps buying stuff for him, he truly can't wait to have a nephew it melts my heart.

Yes Nat is having a little boy! Anne Marie and Derek are ecstatic as this is their first grandchild. Nat was a bit shocked when she found out and struggled to accept the fact she was growing a lil human but now her and David cannot wait to welcome their little bundle of joy to the world.

'Nice face mask Brad.' Nat teased as she propped her phone up against an item.

Brad just flipped her the middle finger before we made conversation.

'We should do a cover.' I said as I sat cuddled into his body.

'What song do you want to do?' He asked as he slipped away from my embrace and retrieved his guitar.

'Do you know the chords to Fairytale Of New York?' I asked.

'Oh I could play it in my sleep.' He said as he nodded. 'My mum love this song.'

We both sat down and as he strummed the chords we went over the song a little. His phone sat propped up against the coffee table as the Christmas lights glistened in the background.

As we were half way through the song his voice cracked making the both of us erupt in laughter.

'Brad.' I screeched through the laughter. 'Puberty.' I laughed loudly.

He wrestled me to the ground and instead of saying anything he placed a kiss on my lips.

'By doing that doesn't make me think you're a man.' I teased watching as he shook his head, trying to hide his smile.

'Round two.' I peace and pouted at the camera after we had a few kisses as we tried to play the song again.

(Brad, Grace)

I could have been someone

Well so could anyone
You took my dreams from me
When I first found you

I kept them with my babe
I kept them with my own
Can't make it all alone
I've built my dreams around you

(Both)

The boys of the NYPD choir
Still singing Galway Bay
And the bells are ringing out
For Christmas Day

We harmonised on the last line as we looked to each other with smiles upon our faces. I leant up and kissed his lips, watching as his smiled widened before he put this arm around me and pulled me close.

'Merry Christmas!' He cheered as I laughed and hid my face in his chest. 'You sounded amazing.'

'As did you handsome sir.' I commented as we moved back to the sofa. 'Especially that lil voice break.'

'You're never going to let that go.' He pretended to huff as he grabbed his phone and put it down beside us.

'Pity nobody else will be able to make fun of you with me.' I pouted at him. 

'I've been meaning to ask you,' he said as he turned serious making me panic. 'What do you think about going public?'

My palms grew sweaty at the fact of posting our relationship on our platforms.

'Obviously if you don't want to we don't have to.' He grabbed my hands and kissed my cheek.

'No I want to.' I nodded after a few moments of thinking.

'You do?' Brad asked with a hint of happiness playing in his eyes.

I nodded to reassure him. We'd been hiding for long enough now, I wanted people to know how happy and in love we are both with one another.

'I can't wait to show you off.' He mumbled into our kiss.

I stopped and just stared at the man in front of me. Nobody has ever showed me love and affection like he has so much that I realised I was afraid of losing him.

'Please promise that no matter what happens we will be fine.' I ruined the moment and watched as his face dropped. 

'Grace nothing will come between us, I promise. I'm too attached to you.' He whispered as he joined our hands and pressed and a kiss to the back of my hand.  'I wouldn't get up out of bed in the morning if it wasn't for you.'

'I love you.' I said, barely audible into his chest.

'And I love you.' He mumbled in my hair. 'Do you want to do the post now?'

I gave him a firm nod deciding it was better to do it now than leave it at the back of my mind.

'Will we do it on both our accounts?' He wondered aloud as he cropped the video of us and sent them to me.

'I think so yeah.' I agreed. 'Shall we both post the same video?'

'If you want.' He turned to me with a reassuring smile.

Once we cropped the video we decided to add the one of Brad's voice breaking as well seeing as it was comedy gold.

bradleywillsimpson
*videos*
bradleywillsimpson: Merry Christmas everyone! Me and my love wanted to share this lil cover we done earlier❤️ hope everyone is well and stays safe, looking forward to seeing you guys on the road next year!  (Btw PLEASE don't gang up and side with Grace on my voice breaking) B x

GraceBmusic_
*videos*
GraceBmusic_: hii guys, Merry Christmas! I hope you're all well & safe and enjoy the festive break we decided to film a Christmas cover and well let's just say, Brad's vocals in the second video...👀 all my love. G x

We both pressed post and set our phones down on the coffee table, both phones on silent as we put Home Alone on the TV.

Mid way through the movie I was getting sleepy and Brad noticed.

'Do you want to go to bed babe?' He whispered softly.

'No I wanna watch this!' My eyes shot open.

'How about we can cuddle in bed and watch New Girl?' He asked knowing that he would win me over.

'Only if you carry me.' I lay with my eyes tightly closed and a tiny smile playing on my lips.

'It's a good thing that I adore the bones of you.' He said as his hands wrapped around my body. His comment making me weak at the knees.

I put my face in the crook of his neck and left kisses on him causing him to look down to me as I flashed him a toothy grin.

He laid me on the bed and put the covers over me before he turned towards the door.

'Hey! Where do you think you're going?' I asked curiously.

'To lock up. I'll get our phones and some water, my laptops on the bedside table.' I nodded and grabbed his laptop.

Once I typed in his password and logged in a tab appeared that made my heart swell.

It was videos of me that he had been watching on YouTube. Suddenly he appeared back by my side.

'Aren't you a cutie.' I turned to face him, teasing him.

I watched as his cheeks lit a shade of rose, 'I just I-' he stuttered.

'I think it's cute.' I kissed the tip of his nose. 'I'll admit I watched your interviews a few nights ago.'

'Do you want to check our phones?' He asked as he held my hand.

'Sure.' I shrugged but secretly I was terrified.

We uploaded the post around 2 hours ago now and we hadn't touched our phones since.

I saw a few notifications, mostly from my friends but I ignored them and went straight to Instagram. I went onto the comments of my recent post.

As I read through the comments a smile made its way to my lips and a few tears were brought to my eyes. People were being so kind and lovely.

I looked to Brad to see him have the same reaction.

'All good?' I asked him and watched as he nodded his head with a large smile.

'You bet.' He wrapped an arm around me. 'I knew they'd love you.'

I snuggled into his chest as we read through the rest of the comments seeing as he had more followers than me before we took to Twitter and found everyone saying how happy they were for us, some even claiming they had checked my music out and liked it which was sick!

I climbed onto Brad and sat just above his hips with his hands on my waist.

'I love you.' He mumbled against my lips.

'I love you.' I said in-between kisses before I brought myself closer to his chest as his arms wrapped around my torso.

'I'm so excited to spend the next four days with you.' He said as we pressed play on Netflix and he pulled me into a spooning position.

'Fuck Grace.' Brad moaned as he took me against the wall in the shower.

'Brad!' I scream along with a train of moans as he continuously hit my g-spot.

'Let it out.' He growled in my ear as he nibbled at the skin causing me to let out an even louder moan.

'Brad?' We heard Tris shout from inside the flat.

'Fucking ignore him.' Brad said hoarsely.

I threw my head back as he continued to make pleasure flow through my body, his hands gripped my ass like there was no tomorrow while he placed kisses along my neck and collarbone.

'Brad are you in there?' Tris shouted from Brad's room.

'Tris we're fucking having sex!' Brad yelled back clearly frustrated from the near interruption.

'Shit sorry man!' Tris replied. 'Enjoy!' He shouted as we heard Brad's bedroom door close.

'Brad you- fuck!' I went to scold him before he began to buck his hips against mine.

After we both rode out our highs we helped one another wash our hair and bodies before we got out and got dried.

I walked around Brad's room trying to find clothes that I had left here that he had washed and put away. Once I found a thong and bra I put them on making my way to his wardrobe.

'So many choices.' I muttered getting his attention. 'This white one could be cute.' I trailed my fingers over his white hoodie that hung from a hanger.

'You better not get makeup on it.' He said from the other side of the room.

I turned around to find his eyes on my ass.

'Maybe if you were looking up you'd see I don't care.' I grabbed it and put it over my torso before grabbing a pair of mom jeans that were threw in his drawers.

I done my makeup seeing as Brad had collected my bag from my flat while I was at work. I dried my hair as Brad went into their studio room to finish vocals for a song with Tris.

I groaned as I looked to my neck and saw love bites Brad had left, I tried my best to cover them in concealer when he entered the room.

'You've got to stop giving me hickeys before we go out!' I scolded him and watched as he smiled proudly at his marks.

'You look nice.' He said as he sat down at the edge of his bed behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. 

'I'm being serious.' I said from the ground as I looked to him in the mirror.

'And so am I.' He leaned down and kissed my head.

I seriously could never stay angry at this man.

A while later we took off, deciding to go for a walk through a park near Brad's flat to get coffee before we left to go to the B&B.

'So I was thinking,' Brad began as we were walking through the park with my hand in his, 'I might move out of the flat.'

'What?' I asked shocked as he had never mentioned it before. 'Is everything alright with you and Tris?'

'Yeah everything's fine.' He chuckled as we came to a halt. 'I was thinking that it would be good you know you could move it at some stage?' He stuttered.

'Are you asking me to move in with you?' I asked feeling my heart skip a beat.

'I mean yeah.' He scratched the back of his neck.

'Well I'd love to.' I leaned up and kissed him. 'We could start looking for flats in the new year?'

He nodded while staring into my eyes with a cute little smile upon his lips. He quickly kissed me again before we heard feet approaching us.

'Hi oh my god I'm sorry but I'm a big fan of The Vamps.' A girl who looked no older than sixteen approached us with a woman who I assume was her mother.

I went to unlink my arm from Brad's but as I dropped my arm his hand reached for mine, my stomach fluttered at the small affection in public, especially in front of a fan.

'Hello, how are you? What's your name?' Brad asked as I said hello to the two females.

After a few minutes of Brad talking to the girl and her mother, mainly about tour and a few times they included me in the conversation, Brad asked if she wanted a picture.

'Grace can I get one with you too?' She asked as I stood beside her mother while she took the photos. 'I checked out your music last night and I love it!

'Of course.' I smiled, feeling confident about our first fan encounter together. 'Aw thank you lovely!'

'Thank you so much!' She said as she hugged both Brad and I.

'No problem, enjoy the rest of your time here!' I replied, learning they were from Ireland and were in London visiting family.

'Oh and by the way I loved the videos you posted last night.' She said before waving and walking off.

'That was nice.' Brad commented as he took hold of my hand again and we began our walk through the park.

'It was.' I agreed. 'Apart from them walking up to us while we were kissing.' I said causing both of us to laugh.

'Well I wouldn't like for them to see what we get up to in the shower.' He smirked referring to this morning.

'Shit! My hickeys.' I groaned remembering the litter I tried to cover earlier.

Brad peeped down at my neck and shrugged, 'You can't really see them.' 

I sent him a glare as he continued to snigger like a child, I was hoping my winter coat would have covered them.

'We are here.' Brad sung as we pulled into the driveway of the B&B.

We both got out and grabbed our bags before making our way inside.

'This is sick!' Brad said as he eyed up the large open fire with a stack of wood beside it. 'Imagine having sex in front of that.' He walked further inside.

'If you keep talking about sex we won't have it tonight.' I tutted him.

'Oh you're so eager to have it twice today.' He said as he put his hands on my waist. 'I love it.' He growled.

I shook myself from his embrace before we both went off and explored the rest of the cottage.

We decided to go for lunch in a village nearby where we found a load of cute vintage shops which we wasted no time in exploring.

After, we took a walk around the village, the weather was very crisp as we snuggled further into our winter coats. We went back to Brad's car and found the perfect place to watch the sunset.

Seeing as it was December the sunset quite early so we planned to go back to the cottage after and make homemade pizzas together.

'I love sunsets.' I mumbled to him as we sat in the boot of his car with a blanket draped around us.

'So do I.' He replied. I turned to look at him to find him staring in front of us. 'I used to go with my song book and watch the sunset.'

'We should watch the sunset more.' I said barely audible to him, enjoying the quietness and his company.

Brad took his phones and snapped a few photos of the sunset and of us cuddled before he threw his phone at his side and wrapped his other arm around me, lying on his side with his head tucked into my shoulder.

'You're so precious.' I put the palm of my hand on his cheek and caressed his skin with my thumb.

I felt him press a delicate kiss to my neck before his hand reached to feel my face making me let out a giggle.

'Are you excited for Christmas?' He asked quietly after a while of silence.

'I can't wait to see my family.' I said adjusting to face him. 'But imma miss you.' I pouted.

He kissed my lips before replying, 'I was thinking we should visit each other over the break.'

I smiled at the idea of Brad and I spending time with both of our families. It's been quite a while since I saw Brad's family in the flesh and I honestly couldn't wait to give Anne a hug, his mum was one of a kind.

'I'd love that.' My hand went to push curls out of his face. 'I miss your family.'

'My mum is pestering me to ask you when you're coming to visit.' As he spoke a smile appeared on his face. 'I miss your family and your mums homemade meals.'

'We'll tell her I cannot wait to come over.' I answered. 'We could even stay a night at each of our parents.' I suggested to which he nodded and hummed in agreement.

'I'm so glad I met you Grace.' He said just audible for the two of us.

I moved closer to him, if that was even physically possible from the close proximity between us, our bodies couldn't get any closer if we tried.

'I couldn't imagine living this life without you now.' I leaned up and placed a kiss to his plump lips.

'I'm so excited to be an uncle.' He said as a smile took over his face again.

'I'm so happy for them both, they're going to be great parents.' I said as I played with his hand.

'Yeah, they will be.' He agreed. After a while of silence Brad blurted, 'I can't wait for it to be us.'

I looked up at him surprised. We'd never really talked about kids, it never came up in conversation between us. We were just enjoying what we had.

'Neither can I.' I snuggled into his chest. 'I can't wait to start a family with you.'

'I could imagine our children.' He started. 'They would definitely end up with curly hair.' He said causing us we both chuckle as he ran his hand through my too, naturally curly hair.

'You know I'd want them to have your nose.' I watched as he scrunched up his nose in confusion. 'It's cute.' I said as I bopped his nose.

'Do you think we'll get a dog?' He asked as he looked back out the sunset.

'I'd love one you know.' I told him as I followed his gaze. 'A golden retriever puppy.'

I saw his head snap towards mine at the sound of a golden retriever.

'You can't go back on that now!' He said as he held his pinky in front of me.

'I'm not saying we definitely will you idiot!' I batted his hand away. 'But if we were to get a dog I'd love a golden retriever.

'Grace look how cute she is.' He got his phone and began to show me the many photos of Jesse he had in his camera roll. 'Now this one is adorable.' He clicked on a photo which was me and Jesse in his bed sleeping next to him.

'She loves me more than you.' I put my hand on his chest and gave him a smile.

'If that's what helps you sleep at night.' He scoffed.

Once we were in from the village, we lit the fire well when I say we I mean Brad, I just sat and admired him. It was crazy how much adoration I had for one person.

Since we had come back, we made the pizzas and ate them while watching a movie on the sofa with the fire glazing.

We also had scrolled through more comments and also took to Twitter to see both our timelines full of people hyping us and our relationship up which really warmed my heart. Of course there were a few negative comments but they were definitely drowned out by the many positive ones.

'Do you mind if I post this?' He asked as he showed me his phone, it was a video of us the sunset before the camera was flipped onto us.

'You can post anything now.' I kissed his cheek as I watched him upload it to his story. 'As long as it's not my nudes.' I told him causing him to let out a chuckle.

'Oh don't you worry, I wouldn't want anybody else seeing my girl like that.' He whispered as he ran his hand down my side to rest of my hip. 'Come here.' He mumbled as he pulled me onto his lap.

We sat for a moment in silence as his fingers drew shapes on hip hips as one of my hands rested on his chest and the other played with this curls.

'You're beautiful.' He whispered as his hand went behind my neck to draw my lips to his.

'You're so flawless.' I mumbled as I broke the kiss before reconnecting our lips.

Both our lower bodies began to grind against one another, listening to each other moan at the friction between us.

I became more flustered from the heat of the room and the action between us. I pushed him off so I could quickly fumble around to get my joggers and jumper off, him following my actions.

Biting my lip I watched as he pulled his top over his head, my eyes trailing to his growing hard on that was bulging though his grey Calvin's.

With one swift move he pulled them off of his body and let his member spring free. I shuffled towards him and took him in my mouth.

'Fuck.' He shouted at the unexpected contact.

His hands made their way to my hair and neck as he gripping and pushed making me almost gag as he reached the back of my throat.

Pushing me onto the sofa he climbed over me with his knees on either side of my body.

'You've been a bad girl.' He growled as he pressed his thumb against my area.  'My dirty girl wants it twice today on different surfaces.'

'Brad.' I breathed loudly. 'Please.' I threw my head back and begged as he teased with his fingers.

Suddenly he put his hand on my stomach to steady me before shoving his two fingers in and out of at a fast pace.

'Fuck.' I moaned loudly as he reached my spot. 'Brad I need you.' I choked out.

He stopped and looked at me with lust before he lined himself with entrance and slammed into me.

'Shit.' He cussed as he closed his eyes.  'Grace baby.' He threw his head back, catching his lip between his teeth.

His arms became weak and so he used his forearms to hold him up, his chest on top of my breasts. My lips made their way to his neck and collarbone and began to trace over the marks already there from our previous activities.

He moaned again in my ear as pleasure took over his body, thus making me even more weak and wet.

We rode out our highs before he flopped down next to me.

'That was amazing.' He kissed my shoulder as he glazed over to the lit fire.

'It was.' I put my head back, leaning into him and closed my eyes.

'What an amazing way to start Christmas.' He spoke before we both fell asleep cuddled to one another on the sofa.

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this LONG ass chapter! Please leave some feedback I'd appreciate it so much. (Over 5000 words, damn!)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.6K 93 26
This will include the following: • Trauma • Strong language • Slight smut • Y/N so you can use your own name If trauma is triggering for you, I...
3.5K 168 9
VERY LOOSELY based on the Ed Sheeran song. (if someone's already done this then sorry but I thought it was a cute idea and wanted to write it)
14.3K 741 30
What if Brad didn't make it? What if Phoebe wasn't abused? What if they didn't meet? What if everything around them is a lie, and all they have is ea...
15.7K 1.2K 94
☆꧁༒ Assassins and missions... Secrets and deception... Relationships and family... Love and heartbreak... Life and death ༒꧂☆