Stranger Land - (KTH)

By shaybangtanie

"Maya? Is it really you?" "V." "Maya, I can't believe it's you. You have no idea how happy I am!" "Good to kn... More

Foreign Land
1. Evening Stroll
2. Tiny Sparks
3. Beautiful Fall Morning
4. An Unexpected Turn
5. Starry Night
6. Getting To Know You
7. Unsettling Feeling
8. Attempting For Chances
9. Cold Fall Night
10. The Party Night
11. Intoxicated
12. Something More
13. A New Morning
14. City of Angels
15. Making It Work
16. Goodbye For Now
17. The KIM
18. A Glimpse Of Hope
19. A Blissful Evening
20. Partnership
21. Bitterness Of The Past
22. A Better Present
23. Familiarity
24. Seoul Again
25. Pre-Fall
26. It's You
27. Missing Touches
28. Weak For You
29. Heated Spark
30. Accidental Encounters
31. Coming For You
32. Old Crush
33. Funky Feeling
34. Untouched
35. Wilding Heart
36. Unexpected Turns
37. Down and Dirty
38. Safe In Your Arms
39. Re-Igniting The Spark
40. Your Touch
41. As You Wish
42. Awful Past
43. Pretentious Game
44. A New Page
45. Longing
46. Missing You
47. Rough
49. Aftermath
50. Budding Romance
51. Pleasant Surprise
52. A Sincere Heart
53. Wrong Move
54. Caught In A Lie
55. Unbothered
56. LA
57. Chilled Out
58. Steamy
59. Empty Heart
60. Pre Launching
61. Babes
62. Visual
63. Mistake
64. Ugly Past
65. Our Together
66. Love In The Air
67. Revelation
68. Heartbeat
69. Addicted
70. Baby Steps
71. Soul Friend
72. A Little Care
73. Coffee Chat
74. Chaotic Peace
75. Far Away
76. Man To Man
77. After U
78. Fated
79. Little Miracle
80. US
Epilogue: Returning Home
Epilogue: BE Merry

48. Sex-y

90 3 1
By shaybangtanie

The atmosphere in the room was cold, anxious and heated at the same time. Heavy breathing was clouded with rushing ruffling sound of clothes coming off from each other as it took less than a minute for Tae to get naked as Maya discarded her bathrobe.

Both their naked bodies slide against each other, strange yet familiar. After all, their bodies have evolved in places they couldn't imagine for the past 8 years.

"You have grown so beautifully Maya." Taehyung willingly pressed his firm chest on her exposed breast, feeling elated with the sensual touches.

"I can say the same to you." Maya ran her hands down Tae's shoulder, on his back, loving the firmness of his muscle, making her toes curl.

The more and closer Taehyung press his body on Maya, the raw and naked touch of his body made her soaking wet. To a point, she can already smell the intense sex that is about to happen with the slick of her own and Tae's hardening tip.

"Wait." Maya stopped Taehyung from his handy mouth work on her chest.

"Huh?" Taehyung looked at her, in between his hair which started to cover his face.

"I wanna do this."

Maya has never done this before, not even previously when they used to fool around back in Uni days, she was too risk-averse and shy to attempt anything like this. But today, who cares? No one gives a fuck and Maya wants what she wants.

She starts to raise her upper body, indicating she wanna rise up so Tae got off her body, gently laid on his side before being pressed down by Maya as she started to straddle him.

In return, Tae raised his brows at her, biting his lips in amusement. Maya wanted to ride him.

"You sure baby?" Taehyung leaned against the headboard as Maya steadied herself, knees parted to either side of his body, ass already brushing his semi-hardened dick.

"Yes." Maya's cheek turned bright pink, as she leaned forward, kissing Taehyung sweetly, hands on his chest, finding her spot.

"Ok, I'm all yours darling." Taehyung tucked the strand of her loose hair behind her right ears, allowing her left side of the hair to fall freely, making her look ethereal.

Taehyung waited to see what the girl will do as he knew Maya never ride him, not even entertaining the idea when they had sex before.

Maya wanted to return the favour, so she smirked, knowing very well Taehyung will not expect this from her, so she started to move her lips, tongue trailing his firm chest, down his chocolate board abs to his groin, stopping just above his semi-hardened dick, sending a wink to the man who was gawking at her in shock.

"Bloody hell...ah..." Taehyung moaned.

The girl didn't wait for another second after winking mischievously at Tae before taking the tip of his redbud into her mouth. Not gonna lie, Maya did fool around a few dudes here and there when she was out for dates along the years, but she never went to bed with anyone nor did she had anyone's dick up in her puss.

It was a work of manly efforts to swallow the dick in her mouth, as Tae erected with each inch she took in. Maya started to swirl her tongue around the length as she hallowed her cheeks, sucking him off, playing with his slit making Tae wild.

The mere thought of his dick in the mouth of the girl he wanted to ravish turned the dirty blond head upside down.

"Ah...fuck you're so good!" Taehyung arched and moved his hips up and down, matching the pace of the girl covering his dick in her mouth.

"Maya...I'm- ah fuck!" Taehyung was controlling himself to not spill in her mouth, so he stopped moving and clenched onto the bedsheet.

Maya didn't want Taehyung to finish in her mouth, she wanted to tease him some more. Hence, she let go of his length from her mouth with a pop sound and started to give him a hand job.

"Not too soon baby." Maya said seductively as she notices how tensed Tae's face looked, aching for a release.

By the time Maya was done with teasing Tae, she was already wet in her centre, turned on by his dirty moans and foreplay from earlier. She straddled back the man and started to dry hump him without entering, painfully grazing the tip of his dick with each hump.

"Maya..." Taehyung was half dazed and half aching as he stopped the girl from humping him without entering her.

"Patience mister." Maya's face was looking smug, she leaned in to bite and pull Tae's lower lips in hers, taking the dominance this time, exploring Tae's cavern.

She started to kiss and hug him closer, arms around his neck as they moved their heads side to side, deepening their hungry kisses while Maya started to ache for some insertion.

Letting go the kisses, Maya pushed Tae back for him to lean on the headboard as she used her own wet slick between her centre to push the lengthy dick into her hole.

Maya was tight, as heck. The first and last person to penetrate her was V and she never allowed anyone to have sex her since then.

"Fuck, you're so tight baby." Taehyung groaned and moaned as he felt her tight walls engulfing his aching dick so well.

"Wanna know something?" Maya said as she still pressed her hips down slowly, not rushing it to avoid unnecessary pain as she leaned forward, breathing down Tae's neck.

"You're the first and last to fuck me V." She giggled, which is like music to Tae's ears as he gripped harder on her hips, without care, slamming his dick upwards, rummaging inside Maya's tight hole.

"Aw fuck!" Maya was taken by surprise, a sting of pain shot up her opening, creating a burning sensation in the entrance of her hole.

"Sorry but not sorry baby, you turn the fuck on me when you said that." Taehyung held her in place and started to violently move his hips up and down, already hitting her entrance balls deep, making Maya bounce on him like a ball.

"Tae...ahhh, fuck." Maya held his shoulders for support as she dropped her head back, finally allowing the pain to subside and pleasure to curl in.

Maya was moaning, yelling and mainly calling out his name like a chant. Taehyung who was destroying her smirked in pride when he hears her call him out lewdly in between her moaning.

"I'm gonna cum." Maya was digging her nails into Tae's shoulder blade, feeling the heat pooling her stomach, tightening her walls around Tae's nasty huge dick.

"Not yet."

Taehyung skillfully switched their position, making Maya lay on her back, without taking his dick out of her, as he moves in and out once again, with the beauty underneath him.

"I want to see you cum." Tae demanded, he indeed loved it each time when he sees Maya come with bitting her lips between her teeth, so fucking sexy.

Maya nodded, one hand still holding onto Tae's shoulder while the other gripping tightly onto the bedsheet as Tae lifted her left leg over his shoulder, allowing him to hit her right on her G spot with his thrusts.

Skin slapping and bed cracking was destroying the atmosphere competing with the dirty moans and swearing from the two humans. Tae was dripping in sweats on a cold Fall night as his forehead showcase the amount of effort he is putting into rummaging the girl under him.

"F-faster." Maya demanded as she felt him thrusting and hitting her perfectly in her sweet spot, making her knees weak.

Maya let out one last lewd moan, yelling his name as she bites into her lower lips, releasing her cum, easing Taehyung's thrust into her aching hole.

Taehyung notices his dick getting wetter and with the expression on Maya's face, he knew she came and it's time for him to chase his release which is about to explode in any second.

He leaned down and buried his face in the crook of her neck, now having both her knees apart and pressed against her body, allowing him more access to hit her sweet spot.

"You're so fucking beautiful and I love destroying you baby." Taehyung kissed her soft spot and started to repaint her skin, allowing Maya to run her hand all over his back, harshly slitting his skin with her sharp nails each time he pulls midway and thrusts back in forcefully.

When he noticed he is about to release, Tae pulled out and slid his dick above her folds, releasing his whole load in Maya's groin and tummy, making her feel the seeds of his warmth spreading in her stomach, flowing down her centre.

Huffs and gasps for air came in next when they both tried to steady their roller coaster breathing, chest rising up and down as if they just finished a marathon run.

"Fuck, that was a good fuck." Taehyung finally said, kissing Maya's lips, breaking apart with a string of saliva attaching them together.

Maya didn't say anything, she just stared deeply into Taehyung's eyes, offering him a gentle smile as she pressed their foreheads together.

"I need a bath." She said next, when Tae's release came to a stop, after staining her entire lower body.

"I'd love that." Taehyung kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom to prepare the bath while Maya stayed resting on her bed.

Soon after, he came back and took Maya in his arms, gently walked to the bathroom, lowering her into the tub which he has filled with warm water and soothing foams to ease their bodies after sex.

The bath which Maya wished for did not complete without them fulfilling Tae's wish for a second round of sex in which they flooded the bathroom floor with water spilling out each time Tae thrust into Maya, making the girl dizzy in the stars.

Their naughty little night ended only after Taehyung tucked Maya into bed, in his shirt, in his room, spooning her in his warmth, not giving a damn about what is to happen next.

.
________________________________
🍀
So they fucked.
Yep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 356 10
《 COMPLETED 》 " I don't know how it is you are so familiar to me - or why it is feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am re...
7.7K 252 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...
55.8K 1.8K 11
Start:22/3/2020 End:9/7/2020 Top!Jungkook Bottom!Jin "You may kiss the groom!"The priest announced. O.M.G! I'm not ready!I'm so nervous as fuck now!J...
21.3K 962 41
In a world where the belief in everlasting love is scarce, two souls stand at opposite ends of the spectrum. One scoffs at the notion, while the othe...