Remember our song

Galing kay finchelstories

{sequel to our song} Santana and Rachel are back for their senior year but with a brand new personality. Wil... Higit pa

We're back
Broken
Jealousy
Throwdown
Bang
Shooter
Saved
The old rachel
Shopping
Notice
Star records
Court day preparations
The trial
Nick garcia
The verdict
Celebrations
La
Stallionz
Dream house
Delilah
Lost
Forgiveness
Naked
Slut shaming
Reconciliation
Texts
Nationals part 1
The game
Nationals part 2
Nationals part 3
Consequences
Nominations
Part 3
Prom
Graduation
Trilogy

Outfits

279 6 2
Galing kay finchelstories

Finns PoV:
The gig is in a couple of hours so we're all Rachel's house to trade outfits. We're going to get ready here and then arrive together in my car. We're all sat in the living room on the couches, Santana and Rachel are facing me and puck and we all have bags in our hands that are the outfits we bought for one another.

"Ok let's start with underwear" Santana said and wiggles her eyebrows making Rachel giggle. "Ok me first" she said and handed me a box with a Calvin Klein logo. I smiled and kissed her and she sat back down.

Then Santana smirked at puck and Rachel tried to stifle her laughter as Santana pulled out a small bag and handed it to puck. He looked inside before pulling it out and he started to curse.

"Nope. I refuse" he shouted and he lifted them out to reveal a pair of underpants. The colour was washed out and a big stain was on the front. Me, Santana and Rachel were crying of laughter. I'm glad that Rachel was picking for me because I bet Santana tried to make her get something similar.

"Why does Finn get those?!" He shouted and pointed to mine. "Well, I didn't want my boyfriend to get some disease" Rachel shrugged and I winked at her.

"What so you guys want me to get a disease?" He asked in disbelief.

"Oh please, the amount of girls you sleep with, you've probably got every disease known to man" Santana said causing us all to laugh again.

I stood up and handed Rachel the bag with her underwear and she squealed. "I love it!" She said and pulled me into a hug. Whilst she hugged me I whispered in her ear huskily "maybe you can give me a little fashion show later" and she kissed me softly, when she sat back down she winked.

Puck handed Santana the bag with the underwear that was the same as mine. "You got us matching underwear?" She giggled and puck continued to glare at her. "I just picked the same as Finn" he shrugged and Rachel giggled.

"Next time we do this I want Rachel" he said and folded his arms.

Rachel's PoV:
I feel kinda bad for puck even though it's hilarious, but at least we'll later surprise them with the nice clothes. "Ok shoes" Santana squealed.

I grab the box and sit on Finns lap and hand it to him. He smiled widely when he opens it and he kisses me softly. I stay there whilst puck opens his and finds the shoes that are clearly worn out and stained. Santana sits there smugly and Finn kisses me on the cheek.

"Ok, why's Finn getting all the good stuff?" He complains. "Because I love my Finn" I say whilst snuggling up to him. Finn hands me a box with some black strappy shoes and I smile and kiss him again.

Puck hands Santana a box with something similar. "I feel bad for puck, he's tried hard for you San" I said while chuckling and she shrugged.

"No one said he has to" she replied and I hide my laughter in Finns neck.

Pucks PoV:
This is ridiculous. I'm the only one with the bad outfits and I'm the only one who's wants to hit on girls. "Finn, I'll give you $1000 to trade" I plead and he shakes his head. "Sorry man".

"Ok, let's get this over with what's next?" I sigh. Santana hands me a bag and I pull out the smallest shorts that I have ever seen. Finn and Rachel are basically crying of laughter and Santana looks pleased with herself.

"Here you go baby" Rachel said and handed Finn a bag. He pulled out a pair of tight leather trousers and his eyes went wide. Now it's my turn to laugh, I ignore Finns glares.

Finns PoV:
I don't know if she got me these thinking that they were good or was taking a page out of Santana's book but I don't know what to say. They are very tight and very shiny and I'm pretty sure I've seen Kurt wear these before.

I hand Rachel her dress and she hugs me tighter and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. We enjoy it for a while until puck does a fake cough and we pull away and glare at him. He gives Santana her dress and she smirks "I'm gonna look bomb".

Santana's PoV:
I mentally laugh when Finn pulled out the trousers. Because his things from Rachel had been good so far he thinks that she meant well with the pants. However, when he sees his shirt I think he'll realise that she isn't being as nice as he thought.

Puck knows better then to expect anything good so he just sighs and takes the bag, when he realises that he's going shirtless his reaction is different then I expected.

"At least chicks will be able to see my abs" he shrugs and pulls out the leather suspenders and frowns. Finn opens his and his eyes widen when he sees the half a shirt that Rachel picked out.

"I thought you were the nice one" he pouts whilst looking at Rachel. She cupped his cheek and said "it could be worse, you could have puckerman's outfit" and he sighed.

"Rachhhh" he whined.

"Hey fetus face, anymore whining and I can swap your outfits" I say and puck looks up hopeful and Finn shuts up.

Rachel's PoV:
"I'm sorry baby" I say innocently and peck his lips before running to my room with Santana to get ready.

We curl our hair and put on our outfits and we look amazing. Luckily my bullet wound has basically healed, there's still a scar from the stitches but it isn't too noticeable and luckily it's on the side that has a sleeve.

We are just adding the finishing touches to our outfits, and spraying perfume and applying some last minute gloss. We return downstairs to see Finn and puck sat down uncomfortably in their new outfits.

I walk over to Finn and he glances at me, trying to look mad even though he's secretly checking me out.

Finns PoV:
It makes it harder to act mad at her when she looks like that. She walks over and sits on my lap and pulls out her Finn necklace. "Can you put it on for me?" She asks and I sigh and move her hair out of the way so I can do it.

She knows I love it when she wears that necklace because everyone knows that she's mine. When I put it on, I kiss the back of her neck and I feel her shudder at my touch and I grin.

Rachel's PoV:
I pull out my phone and Santana does the same and we take endless pictures of them. I make Santana take one of me sat on Finns lap and be looks annoyed but doesn't make me move, which makes it funnier. I send one of the pictures to Kurt, he knows our little deal and he wanted to see them.

He replied almost instantly.

Oh my god! I just showed Carole and she's crying of laughter. Also I'm pretty sure I own the pants that Finn has -kurt

I chuckle at his message and then we get in the car.

Santana's PoV:
I snuck out before and put the two bags in the back of Finn's trunk. One says puck and the other says Finn. We get in the car and I sit in the back with puckerman. I can tell that they're trying to act like the outfits don't bother them, but it's only a matter of time before they beg.

We pull up outside the club and we sit in silence for a minute. "Do we have to wear these?" Finn asks and Rachel and I look at each other.

"Beg" I say simply. "What?" Puck asks confused. "If you beg, we may consider it" I say smugly.

The next five minutes is them begging us and me and Rachel sit in complete silence stifling our laughter. She gets out of the car without saying anything and we feel the trunk open. Finn and puck look confused and she returns to the car and hands them each a bag.

Rachel's PoV:
I hand each of them the bag and they open it and act like little boys on Christmas Day. Finn kisses everywhere on my face and puck cheers his gratitude.

"Ok, get changed in the car and we will set up"  I say before me and Santana leave the car and walk into the club laughing as we recall some of their begging strategies.

Mr Schue hasn't arrived yet, and all the instruments were already set up. The bar was fairly full so we went to the bar to get a drink before we perform in half an hour.

We order our drinks and then when I'm rooting through my purse to get some money, 2 guys appear and say "allow us" they smile before handing the money to the bartender.

"Thank you" I smile politely.

"So what brings you two lovely ladies here?" One of them asks. "Well, our band is performing tonight" I answer and point to the stage.

"I'm Brody and this is my buddy Jake" one of the guys says and we shake their hands politely. "Well I'm Rachel and this is my best friend Santana" I say motioning to Santana.

We make small talk for a while before the one called Jake speaks up. "How about, you let us take you out to dinner afterwards" he says hopefully.

"Sorry but I'm a lesbian and she has a boyfriend" Santana says whilst sounding anything but sorry.

"Well that doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you" Brody smiles whilst stroking my leg. I push his hand off and say "sorry, but I'm very much in love".

"Oh come on" he says and grabs me off the chair and forces me to kiss him.

"Hey get off her!" Santana shouts trying to pull him away. I try and push him off but his hands are clasping either side of my face so I can't move.

Pucks PoV:
Me and Finn get out of the car when we're finally dressed smart. That whole experiment they did with the other outfit was worth it because the girls did good with what we're wearing now. We walk in the door and hear Santana shout something, we walk In further to see some guy holding Rachel's face down while he kisses her.

Santana's trying to pull him off even thought another guy is holding her back and Rachel is pushing him but he won't move. Finn runs over and punches him in the face before pulling Rachel into his arms. This draws the attention of the bartender who kicks the guys out.

Finns PoV:
I hold her in my arms tightly, helping her calm down. When her breathing is back to normal I start to talk, "are you okay baby?" I whisper whilst kissing her head.

"I am now that you're here" she says whilst looking up and pulling me  into a kiss.

Mr Schue runs in and he asks us what happened. We explained and he asked Rachel is she'd be okay to perform, she says yes so we go up on stage. She doesn't let go of my hand until she has to sing and I need to pick up my drum sticks.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12K 459 39
This is a continuation of my first story Finn and Rachel. Rachel has spent months physically healing from her wounds. Everyone has been healing from...
24.4K 555 24
SEQUEL FROM: BAD BOY & PRINCESS Summer is over, now is time to classes start again. Finn and Rachel don't see each other since the break up, will the...
643 17 1
What if Rachel and Finn hadn't gotten back together at Nationals in New York? This story follows Puck and Finn and their relationship journey through...
14.3K 655 20
Finn hudson is a famous actor, Rachel Berry is a singer trying to make something of herself, but is struggling and is willing to take any available j...